All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 23'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So glad you, Rob and Mark are back!

My eyes lit up when I saw this new U-N-I chapter appear! I loved the story and have missed the guys. Now looking forward to the wedding in Dublin. Be sure to invite Ireland’s gay Prime Minister!

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
To quote a (very) old thin Lizzy song "The Boys Are Back In Town" YIPPEE!!

Thank-you so much for letting me 'into' the world of U-N-I! It's been great fun and HIGHLY addictive : )

The story just gets better as it rolls along, that said I'm a BIG fan of those early chapters - after all they're what reeled me in in the first place!

So how long do we have to wait for "The Big Day"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So glad for more!

I love Mark and Rob! Such great characters and love! I’m so happily surprised to find this new chapter while re-reading the series!!! Can’t wait for the wedding!

uniliveunilivealmost 5 years agoAuthor

No, thank YOU for editing the story and motivating me to improve the beginning and to write more. Letting people "into" the world of U-N-I is what I find so exciting about writing. It's really been fun!

I'd say the Big Day's probably 60/70% written, so I will definitely finish it... but no pressure. I'm sure the (very) few people interested in reading it will be patient with me.

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago

OMG, I’m crying buckets! This is just the best, and I’m both excited to read the rest and anticipating the devastation of reaching the end of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 22 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info