All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 28'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yay!

So glad for more!

uniliveunilivealmost 4 years agoAuthor
To anon

hehe cool! Thanks for telling me that you're happy to read more. it kept me busy while on lockdown, it's been fun. What d'you think of the chapters so far?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cock

Love it baby.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 4 years ago
Loving It! Loving You!

Wow! Thank you for helping me while on lockdown!! I’ve GREATLY ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE WORD!!!!! You’re AMAZING! I Know I Keep saying that but it’s True!! So why not tell the truth!!

uniliveunilivealmost 4 years agoAuthor
thanks MickeyKay

The Nick storyline kept me entertained while on lockdown too! I'm glad you like it cause I wasn't sure readers would, you know, cause they'd said no more threesomes... To answer your other comments, this story was supposed to be over at chapter 13, then chapter 21, and chapter 23...and then someone encouraged me to write the wedding and I really thought I was done writing after the wedding... but it doesn't seem like I want them to end either lol there's still one chapter to be posted, and I'm writing one more after that... and then I've had other ideas but don't know if/when I'll write more. I wasn't sure their old fans were still interested in reading more after almost a year, cause there are so many other stories to read, so I'm glad they got a new fan, esp if you're not into reading long stories!! Thanks for the encouraging feedback, feels good!!

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago

There may be other stories to read, most shorter—I’ve read a few. It’s impossible to create the depth of the characters and their relationships, AND the steamy intimacy PLUS bring the story to closure in the shorter ones. The time spent on UNI has been well worth it for the quality delivered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 27 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info