U-N-I Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled,

"So that's it? D'you think we're finally gonna have sex with him again while we're here!"

"If we don't, I give up!" he laughed, "One thing's sure, the guy knows how to play hard to get!"

Rob slipped his hands beneath my tee to stroke my chest and I slid his shorts over his hips and down below his ass, freeing his throbbing erection.

"He must love playing edging games," I said.

"Oh yeah, I hope he does cause we should have plenty of time to do some edging here!" he said as he started imagining what we could be doing to and with him.

I smiled and immediately dropped to my knees.

"No time for that right now though," I said and took his cock into my mouth, pulling his foreskin back with my lips. It caught him off guard and he found himself just responding to the sensation. I bobbed up and down his long shaft for a short moment and then I grabbed his cock and wiped my tongue roughly over its head.

"Oh yeah," he groaned as I began running my tongue up and down his shaft.

"Babe, if you can let go long enough for us to get on that couch, I could suck you off too."

I looked up at him and stood up. Seconds later, we were both fully naked and positioned in a sixty-nine position on the large couch. My own crotch loomed about Rob's head and my balls fell into his mouth as I resumed sucking his cock-head.

"Oh yeah babe, tongue it," he told me.

His hips bucked as I did just that, worming the tip of my tongue inside his foreskin to flick it over the head of his dick; his tongue did pretty much the same when he used his thumb and forefinger to roll my cover back and forth over the tip of my cock.

"What d'you wanna do?" he asked after a couple minutes of blowing each other.

I raised myself up on the large sofa, almost sitting on his face and he spread my cheeks apart. His lips massaged my skin and I sighed, eager to feel his tongue probing me. I didn't have to wait much. A few kisses later, he was forcing his way inside me with his expert tongue and licking all around my pucker.

"Umm, I love your tight little hole," he sighed and rubbed a finger against it.

I gasped as I felt his finger enter my ass and immediately knew what I wanted to do.

"You want to fuck me?" I asked.

He kissed my butt cheeks again and then raised himself up, taking me with him so that I was facing the back of the couch.

"Stay right there," he growled, already heading at speed for our bedroom.

He was spreading lube on his hardness with his right hand when he returned and holding the bottle of lube in his left.

"C'mon, show me that perfect hole again."

I did as he wanted and spread my cheeks for him.

"Fucking hell, I'll never get enough of doing this with you," he said as he dripped lube onto my puckered ring.

"Same here," I looked over my shoulder to smile at him and he teased my hole with his cock-head. Then he pushed his chest against my back and continued rubbing his dick against my skin.

"You want that cock?" he asked lustfully.

"Oh, yeah, give it to me," I moaned. "Fuck me like you'd fuck him," I said desperately, once again letting Nick in our sex life.

"Fuck you like I'd fuck him?" he repeated sensually in my ear.

"Yes, fuck me as if you'd never fucked me before! As if you don't love me!"

He placed his hand on my Adam apple and kissed my neck,

"Does that mean you think I'm too gentle with you?" he said and flicked his tongue against my ear.

"No, I like gentle, but right now, that's not what I want. Please just fuck me like you'd fuck him," I begged.

He didn't need more encouragement. He pushed himself past my sphincter and I immediately reached back and forced him inside me. He buried himself balls deep and I could feel them against mine. A second later he was withdrawing completely and pushing back in, thrusting deeper and deeper.

"Ohhh, god!" I groaned. It felt so good to be penetrated like that and to feel him deep inside me. My breathing instantly became heavier as he fucked me harder, gripping my waist and giving me a couple of strong deep thrusts.

"Is that what you want me to do to him?"

"Yeah, I want you to fill him with your dick and screw him 'til he's begging you to let him cum."

"Oh yeah, and I'd want him on all fours so you can lay under him and watch while you suck him -- and he can go down on you at the same time."

"Oh, come on, give it to me!" I groaned as I imagine just doing that, with Nick's huge member against my tongue again.

I tightened and loosened my sphincter to give him and myself more pleasure.

"Ohh, yeah, you feel so fucking good!" Rob growled and sped up his thrusts. My dick was smearing precum and I reached for it and jerked myself just as Rob began ramming into me more violently, more forcefully.

"Turn over, ride me," he suddenly said. Before I knew it, I was bouncing up and down on his hard thick shaft, my back to him, his hands beneath my thighs, guiding me up and down his dick. I kept tightening and relaxing my ass and Rob was clearly trying to find the best angle for his cock to hit my prostate -- and he did, over and over again.

"Ohh, fuck," I yelled as I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm, the pleasure welling up in my body.

I grasped my cock and jerked it hard but before I could reach the point of no return, I felt Rob's hands roaming up and down my back and then he wrapped them around my stomach.

"Oh fuck, get on the floor," he said helplessly. Next thing I knew, I was on all fours on the floor with my ass up and Rob thrusting into me, fucking me senseless.

"Fucking hell," I groaned as I jacked myself again, my balls were ready to explode and when he hit my prostate, I sprayed the floor with my jizz, my whole body shuddering as the after-shocks of my orgasm came and went.

Rob thrust hard beyond my hole and his breathing got really deep. He roared and I could feel his dick shuddering inside me as it exploded and filled me with his load.

"Oh yes," I sighed as I began to raise myself up.

He put his hand on my throat and pulled me up so that my back pressed against his chest, his cock still buried inside me.

"So, was that how you'd like me to fuck him?" he asked, still breathing hard.

"That was fucking awesome!" I panted.

He let out a chuckle.

"Am I allowed to say 'I love you' now," he asked, stroking my toned chest, and I could tell, rubbing my'together thru life' tattoo on my hip with his thumb.

"I love you too," I said. I turned to kiss him and caught sight of the clock on the drinks cabinet behind him,

"Shit! Look at the frigging time, we've got five minutes to get back to the guys," I laughed.

We weren't the last to get to our rehearsal, Jordan joined us, looking flushed, a minute or two after Rob and I got there.

-------------

We called a halt to our music-making at around ten o'clock, the girls had arranged for a buffet-style dinner to be served on the sun-terrace that the Sky Pool projected out from, at night it was lit by small inset lights and looked incredibly tempting.

"Wouldn't you like to go skinning dipping in that pool later?" I whispered to Rob as we helped ourselves to some food.

"I would. Tomorrow when it's just you and me?" he whispered back and paused, "and Nick," he giggled and I smiled at the thought.

We ate, drank -- but not too much -- and laughed to past midnight, these were the times we felt as we always had about being in a band, a band of friends who'd been incredibly lucky. We'd spent literally half our lives working together to fulfil our dreams, some marriages didn't last that long, doing the thing we loved most -- making music we loved to entertain people who loved it as much as we did; we'd seen things, done things, we could never have imagined back in Rathmines, met our heroes and become heroes to some but most of all we were as close now as we'd ever been, probably even closer.

That our band-mates had found partners who could not only tolerate our crazy lifestyle but fitted right into it had been a bonus none of us could have foreseen.

Ours really had been the "Adventure of a Lifetime" and the best part was that it was nowhere near over.

Grainne had succumbed to the temptation of the pool and I couldn't help but notice how Jordan was looking at her as she slowly swam to the far end of it - I knew it was how Rob and I often looked at each other - the other two couples of our little gang of friends had already gone to bed and I nudged Rob, who was laying on a steamer chair looking at the amazingly bright stars, to signal that we should leave.

"See you in the morning," I said to Jordan as Rob stood up.

"Yeah, see ya," he replied never taking his eyes from Grainne.

"My poor heart," Rob sighed dramatically clasping his hands to his chest, "he doesn't love me anymore," he was watching Jord as I had been, "now I'm never gonna get the chance to fuck his pretty little ass."

"'Course I still love you," Jordan smirked, "now fuck off the pair of you."

"G'night sweetie, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Rob giggled before leaning down to kiss Jordan.

"Oh for fuck's sake, get him out of here," Jordan laughed, "and by the way you'll notice there's just the two of us."

"There's just the two of us, wanna double-date? Between us I'm sure we can take care of the pair of you," Rob sniggered.

"Come on, leave him to his boring straight sex," I chuckled, taking hold of Rob's hand, "and you," I pointed at Jordan, "be good and if you can't be good, be careful."

"And if you can't be careful, buy a pram," Rob laughed as we walked away.

"Maybe we could watch them from our room," I whispered as we walked up the stairs to our bedroom. The suites of the floor we were on were very different to the norm as the lounge and private dining areas were below the bedroom and bathroom, almost like a maisonette, and opened onto the sun terrace.

Rob was quietly singing our song"Amazing Day" - no doubt because of the star-gazing he'd just been doing."We sat on a roof, Named every star and You showed me a place, Where you can be what you are..."

Then he paused and chuckled,

"You'd have to score Grainne's performance if we did 'cos I'm only qualified to score Jord's."

He went on singing the song as we walked inside our bedroom,

"And the view, The whole Milky Way, In your eyes, I drifted away," he stood behind me, wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we swayed together, just as we did when he sang these lyrics to me on the C-stage.And in your arms, I just want to sway -- Amazing day, Amazing day..."

"Just love singing this song live," he said in a low voice.

"I know," I smiled, "and I love hearing you sing it," I said, kissing him, "Seriously though, if Italy had those drive-through wedding places like Vegas, I reckon Jord and Grainne would be married before we even get to Germany."

"You think?"

"Without a doubt. Wouldn't be surprised if he was down on one knee out there already."

I walked to the window and moved the drapes discreetly to see if I could catch a glimpse of them from our room.

"Are you seriously gonna watch them? That's gross!"

I laughed,

"Well, he's not down on one knee yet," I said, noticing that Grainne was still swimming in the pool.

"Wonder if you'd have said yes any sooner if I'd done that," he said.

"Might have," I responded and went over to him, I gave him a kiss and then added, "doesn't mean we'd have married any sooner."

All the time we'd been speaking, our voices were low, not much more than whispers, although there was no-one around to hear us or anyone close enough for us to disturb. That didn't change as we showered before going to bed.

"Wanna watch a movie in bed?" I suggested, he agreed and we quickly found one that we both wanted to see.

We lay close to each other, a few cushions behind our backs, completely naked under the bed sheets and barely said a word to each other as we watched, both captivated by the plot.

By the time it was nearly over, Rob had snuggled up close to me and was caressing my skin, sometimes whispering comments about the movie and for some reason, I was reminded of how we used to be back at his old home even after Jane had sussed that we'd become lovers -- when Rob would always whisper as we'd cuddle or make love, the feel of his body pressed so close to mine making me shiver with my desire for him.

He knew that his hand running all over my skin would get my penis to stiffen so after a moment, he began rubbing it against my hardening dick.

"How about if I stroke this for you?" he whispered lovingly.

"Mmhmm," I nodded.

"It's so nice to be like this with you," he breathed in my ear giving my hard-on a few gentle tugs and I felt the blood surging into my cock -- even after all this time Rob whispering into my earstill got to me.

We began making out a little and I reached for his own hard member. We played with each other's dick as we watched the end of the movie.

Occasionally he would gently skim his thumb over the tip of my cock to spread the precum leaking from it, making the way he was moving my cover over the ridge feel so sensual it gave me goose pumps. I was soon whimpering under his touch. I did exactly the same to him, keeping him on the edge of release by moving my hand down to stroke his already tight balls for a while.

By the time the movie ended, we were both ready to cum.

Rob rolled on top of me as the closing credits began running and grasped both our dicks in his hand.

"Cum with me, baby," he murmured as he nibbled my neck.

"Omigod, yeah," I gasped, knowing that I was so close I could bust any second. Our love-making had been anything but energetic but I was panting as if I'd just run 5k -- uphill!

Rob kept a tight grip around both our cocks and jerked them hard and fast. I soon felt the first wave of my orgasm race along my hard pole and now I was covered in both our juices and I loved it, every drop told me of Rob's love for me and of my love for him, how well we knew what both our bodies and minds needed.

He carried on whispering to me as we kissed and held each other, telling me how beautiful my body was, how perfect it felt to be like this with me and to have this time alone together between shows as I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

12