U.S. of Free Use - Housewarming

Story Info
New neighbors are welcomed with open legs.
5.2k words
4.28
79.2k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ Cooper and his wife Aleesha strolled down the sidewalk on a hot Sunday in June. They were sweating but hurried nonetheless, Aleesha's high heels clack clack clacking as they went. Russ carried a tin of chilled key lime pie.

"Damn, I wish we weren't so late," Russ shook his head. "I hate to miss all the excitement."

"Pshhh," Aleesha ribbed him good-naturedly. "As if you won't be back this way three more times before the end of the week. I hear this new girl is a cute little thing."

Russ chuckled. "I heard the same."

"I'm just glad to have another lady around to pick up the slack. Maybe my jaw will stop clicking." She rubbed the side of her face meaningfully.

Russ considered the way his wife's brown breasts bounced in her knit halter top. They were the perfect pillowy counterpoint to her delectable round ass. "Baby, you've got about fifty years before that slows down."

"Oh you." She slapped his arm playfully, but her eyes shone with pride.

They soon reached the white raised ranch with the blue shutters, a lovely little starter home that hadn't lasted even a week on the market. They rang the doorbell, and were enthusiastically greeted by the new homeowner Andy Richardson. He was a stocky man in a loud hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts. With his round face and curly blond hair he looked like a little kid made big. Still, he was a head shorter than Russ and even had to look up to Aleesha in her high heels. But he only looked up for a moment before his eyes lowered again to fix on the sweat-glistening slopes of Aleesha's tits.

"Thanks for coming!" Andy shook both their hands, then noticed the red bracelet on Aleesha's wrist. His smile faltered.

Aleesha smiled. "Oh, don't you worry about that, baby. I'm here to celebrate!"

Andy perked up immediately, and ushered them into the music and chatter of the housewarming party. Russ held up his key lime pie. "Where should I set this down? And where's the lady of the house?"

"Um, on the kitchen table," Andy answered distractedly.

Russ made his way through the party to the kitchen, and found that Andy had been right on both counts: the kitchen table was the place for food, and Andy's wife was leaning forward over it. She was bracing herself with one hand and trying to finish arranging some hors d'oeuvres with the other.

She smiled to see a handsome black man enter her kitchen, and he whistled at the sight of her. She was cute and petite, small-framed but not scrawny. She wore a tight pink polo shirt and a pleated tan skirt that was flipped up behind her. Her blonde hair was cut to chin-length and swept forward as she leaned over. Bright blue eyes stared up at Russ through that yellow curtain, and she cocked an eyebrow when he held his hand out to her.

"Russ Cooper."

"Abby Richards," She grunted, trying to steady her hand enough to shake his. He enveloped her thin pale hand in his large brown one and held it warmly. On her wrist was a green bracelet.

"Oh! Oh!" Abby gasped. She squeezed his hand harder and he held on until she sighed and let go, tucking her hair behind one ear so he could appreciate her flushed pink cheeks. He followed it to the open collar of her shirt, where her chest wore the same shade. His eyes roved to the little swells of her breasts, pushing against the shirt like two oranges.

"I have to say, Mrs. Richards, you have one of the tightest little bodies I've ever seen. And those teacup titties! Just delicious. I look forward to taking you for a spin, when you're less occupied." Russ grinned over her shoulder at Tucker Riggs, who lived at the end of the street. Tucker was fucking her audibly wet pussy from behind, with slow steady thrusts. One of his meaty hands gripped her right hip, and the other held an empty beer bottle.

Tucker returned the grin and waggled his bottle at Russ, who nodded. "I'll grab you a new one," he said as he took the empty.

With both hands free, the rotund man held Abby's tiny waist in both hands and started slamming into her, hard. Russ came back from the cooler with two frosty bottles, waiting patiently. Soon Tucker squealed and fell across Abby's narrow back, so that she struggled to keep herself up on her elbows and off the little cucumber sandwiches.

"Finally," she breathed.

"Thanks for that," Tucker said, sliding his slippery cock out of her and pulling up his gym shorts. Russ handed him the second beer and they wandered off into the living room, talking about Tucker's new boat.

"If you see my husband, tell him I need some help in here!" Abby called after them as she shuffled over to the counter. From the cabinet under the sink she pulled a clean rag and used it to wipe away the cum. She bore down, squatting a little, then wiped some more. That done, she tossed the soiled rag into the laundry nook off the kitchen, where there were half a dozen other rags.

Abby stood up, sweeping her hair back out of her face and tucking her shirt back into the waistband of her skirt. She fluffed out the pleats of her skirt, liking the way it swished around her creamy-and cream-slicked-thighs.

When she looked up, a new man was standing in her kitchen. She gasped twice, first in surprise at his presence and then at how damn attractive he was. He was tall and fit, with olive-colored skin and short-cropped black hair. A neat goatee framed his square jaw and underlined his easy smile. He was dressed casually in a blue polo shirt and grey slacks, and a silver watch glistened on his left wrist. His polo shirt was also tucked in, probably for the same reason as Abby's: because it showed off their trim, flat stomachs.

Abby shook her head to stop staring. "Hang on, sorry," she said, sounding more harried than she meant to. "I need to get caught up on the food and dishes in here."

He nodded. "No worries, let me help."

"Ok, great, can you refill the dips? There's salsa and two kinds of hummus in the refrigerator."

"No problem."

"Thanks so much. I'm Abby." She held her hand out, and tried not to focus on the way his bicep bulged under his shirt sleeve when they shook.

"Nick D'Angelo."

"Did you happen to see my husband out there, Nick?"

"Sure did. I believe he's currently got Carol Kensington and her daughter Alexis stripped to the waist, comparing their nipples by touch and taste."

"Jesus!"

Nick looked worried. "Oh, Alexis is eighteen, so I assure you there's no impropriety."

Abby nodded, her mouth a thin line. "No, it's not that...I just...thank you." She was bringing a stack of dirty dishes over to the sink and Nick intercepted her, taking the dishes and starting to wash them.

He stayed quiet until she gathered her thoughts and started again. "I'm just frustrated that he's not helping me out more, you know? He said he would, he said we'd share the burden and enjoy meeting our new neighbors together. And it's not like I want him to have a bad time, but I want to have a good time too, you know? I want to show off my new house and enjoy some adult conversation, and instead I keep getting fucked in my kitchen."

Nick nodded, his eyes kind and understanding.

"I'm Italian..."he started.

"I couldn't tell."

He laughed. "I do hide it well. As you know, Italy is free use as well."

She nodded, uncovering the key lime pie and cutting it into slices.

"I've visited family there and even been to a traditional housewarming. I've got to tell you, I think they do it right. There, the women of the neighborhood run the whole party, while the men entertain the hostess. Some of the women will tend to her too, if she wishes. She is the center of the festivities, and treated like a queen. The whole occasion is focused on her pleasure. The man of the house only gets the attention of the neighborhood women after they've finished serving and cleaning, and he only gets them as long as his wife wishes to keep getting sucked and fucked by the husbands."

Abby grinned, liking the sound of that.

"And in Mexico, the hostess wears an elaborate dress made of many separate colorful ribbons. When she's standing still, the dress appears lovely and whole, but as she moves through the party she's revealed, naked as the day she was born underneath."

"Wait, what's wrong with my outfit?" Abby stood back, turning to the left and right. She toyed with the hem of her skirt, lifting it a little so Nick caught a flash of her own naked pussy.

He gave her serious consideration, holding his chin thoughtfully. Finally he smirked. "Not a goddamn thing."

Abby grinned happily, then decided to peek out into the party. She couldn't see her husband anywhere, but a pleasant-looking Asian man caught her eye, waved, and hurried over. She backed up into the kitchen again, and the man arrived a moment later.

"Hi I'm Walter Tiko!" he exclaimed. "My god they weren't kidding-you're gorgeous!" He wrapped his arms around the startled woman and drew her against him. Then he saw Nick standing by the sink, and let go.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you were already attending to Nick here."

"No, it's OK. Nick's not using me." She smiled back at him. "He's helping me."

"Well that's a relief!" Walter chuckled. "I could really use a BJ and you've got great lips. Mind if I sample the wares?"

"Not at all!" The enthusiasm in Abby's voice, quite different from her tone ten minutes before, made Nick stop and take notice. He watched her steer Walter to a chair by the kitchen table, push him down into it, and rub her clothed tits against his face as she lowered herself between his legs. She unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his shorts, and fished his raging erection out of his briefs. Nick watched her closely when she recognized the full length and girth of Walter's veiny, throbbing monster. Nick had witnessed Walter in action several times, and the women were always shocked by his big Chinese dick. Abby's eyes went wide with surprise. Her mouth did too, and a moment later it had to get a lot wider.

Impressed, Nick turned around and started washing dishes again. Abby took immediate notice, as she did when he turned back to look again. She surreptitiously popped her ass up in the air as she did her best to suck the giant phallus. She felt the cool air on her inflamed pussy and gyrated her hips slowly in time to her strokes. She liked having Nick's eyes on her, and his attention goaded her on. Even though the purple head of Walter's dick looked like a plum in her small hand, she did her best to take it deep. Walter buried his fingers in her hair, looked up at the ceiling and moaned appreciatively.

Abby kept watch out of the corner of her eye, and when Nick dried his hands and leaned against the counter, watching her with his arms folded and giving her his full attention, she felt her pussy spasm. She reached down and began flicking her clit, and in no time she was cumming. She groaned around Walter's cock, shaking on the floor between his legs. The trembling sight before him, along with the vibration of her moans along his cock, set off Walter's orgasm too. His fingers tightened in her hair and held her in place as he jerked in the chair, firing blast after blast of thick cum down her throat. Abby drank him eagerly, releasing a high-pitched moan of appreciation with every new shot. She suckled him until he was done, and left him in a daze.

Then she stood and turned to Nick with a mischievous grin. "Well?" Abby asked, licking her lips seductively.

Nick spread his hands. "What can I wash or prep next?"

A scowl darkened her pretty face. "I need to go check on my husband," she muttered and stomped away.

Abby made her way through the crowded living room and didn't see Andy anywhere. New acquaintances greeted her happily, gripped the tight curve of her little butt, and palmed her perky tits. But no Andy.

"Russ!" she said, remembering the man's name just as she reached him. Russ greeted her happily and ran one large hand up her torso, rasping his thumb across the outline of a nipple. "Do you know where I could find Andy?"

The man standing next to Russ, a professorial gentleman who Abby thought might be called Harrison or Levinson, worked his hand under Abby's skirt and slipped two fingers into her snatch. He chuckled at her question.

Russ Cooper nodded. "I believe my wife Aleesha took him to the bathroom."

"Oh, I've been there!" Harrison or Levinson sighed, pumping his fingers into Abby five or six more times before he bent her over and unbuckled his belt. "You're a lucky man, Russ."

"I know it," Russ grinned as he fished out his cock and tapped it against Abby's perfectly positioned lips. Her cheeks hollowed as he sucked in his thick black tool, and he released an appreciative groan. "Uhhnnn, Andy's a lucky man too."

Abby found her husband in the bathroom with Aleesha as expected, but she was a little taken aback by their position. Andy was standing up in the tub, in nothing but his Hawaiian shirt, with his modest penis buried in Aleesha's ass. She was face-down on all fours, with her feet planted against the back wall and her hands supporting her on the sides of the tub. Like a black, naked and voluptuous Spider-Man she defied gravity, pushing herself back onto Andy's dick, stroking him and impaling her own asshole. Every time she slammed back onto him, her bubble butt shook audibly. A tampon string poked out of her shaved snatch, which explained the red bracelet and the exuberant anal.

Andy saw his wife standing in the door and shouted "Hey Abby! How's it going babe? God, she's something huh?"

"She sure is," Abby agreed, still taking it all in.

"Guess what, honey? She said that after I cum she wants me to pee in her ass!"

"Seriously?"

Abby met Aleesha's eyes. The woman smiled shyly and nodded.

"Oh, that's lucky." Abby didn't know what else to say, so she just watched.

In no time, Andy started huffing in a way that was very familiar to Abby. Then he bucked his hips half a dozen times, and his wife could see his ball sack jump with every pulse of his orgasm.

Abby watched the Anal Goddess arch into him and let out a long, satisfied moan.

"God, that was good," he gasped when he caught his breath. "Do you think now I could..."

Aleesha closed her eyes and smiled brightly. "Let it go, baby."

Andy grunted and then sighed with relief as he released his bladder into his new neighbor's bowels.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "I LOVE being so filled up!"

Indeed, Aleesha had reached down with one hand and her fingers were flying over her clit, strumming herself like a guitar. With a scream she came, shaking and ejaculating into the tub. Her juices rained down from her pulsating pussy, and when Andy pulled out his cum and piss joined the patter.

"What a messy woman," Abby mumbled to herself as she stumbled back toward the kitchen.

Many gropes later, she found Nick leaning against the counter and drinking a beer. He smiled cautiously when he saw her. "I'm sorry if I offended you earlier with my talk of other cultures. This party is lovely as can be. I just moved in a few months ago, but I'm single so I didn't get to have one. I'm really enjoying yours."

She checked his wrists again and saw only his silver watch. "Nick, are you a freejack?"

"No, no," he answered seriously. "I don't knock it-pleasure to all, I say-but I am almost entirely about the ladies."

This seemed to distress Abby even more. She stepped closer and looked up at him. "So...why haven't you used me yet? We've been alone in the kitchen for a better part of an hour and you've certainly helped me enough to prove you're a very polite gentleman. Don't you think I'm pretty?"

Nick set his bottle aside and rested his hands on the pleasant flair of Abby's hips. "Oh. I've given you the wrong impression. Abby, I will most definitely fuck you. I've wanted nothing else since the first moment I saw you."

She brightened considerably at this, and ran her fingers up his muscled forearms, feeling the soft black hairs.

"But I want you after the party, Abby. I want you all to myself. I want to really...savor you."

Her smile grew so wide it hurt her cheeks.

Nick took a deep breath. "Also, you should know up front that I will be fucking your ass."

Abby frowned. "Oh. I'll do it, of course, but...I don't love anal."

That was an understatement. Taking it up the ass was something that hadn't worked well in the past, and had been a source of shame. She was a small woman, and not just in the ass; even taking a standard-sized cock up her pussy had taken a lot of work to accomplish. Once, a few months after she graduated college, a man outside the library had shoved her away in disgust, after ten minutes of pushing his little dick against her tight balloon knot. She had kept sucking him hard, lathering him with spit, but finally he just lost his patience. "Ain't you ever heard of stretches?" he had yelled at her. "I should report you as frigid, you lazy cunt."

Nick saw the turmoil of doubt in her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her nose. She looked up at him, shocked by the intimacy of the gesture.

"Trust me," he whispered. "I'm here for you."

An hour later, the party wound down to a close and the last guests said their goodbyes.

"Come on, Alexis," Carol Kensington called to her daughter from the door.

"Coming, Mother." Alexis rolled her eyes and jerked Andy's penis harder. He was sitting back on the couch with his legs spread and his shorts around his ankles. He'd pushed the top of the teen's dress down to her waist again, and her C-cup boobs bobbed hypnotically with the movements of her arm. She had bikini tan lines, so the heft of her tits were pale white with dark pink nipples standing at attention. She was turned on by the fact that she turned him on, especially since it had been slow going at first for his weary member.

Andy huffed and puffed, getting close, and she moaned in response. He grabbed the girl's ponytail like a handle and guided her face down to his cock, so the tip lay just inside her mouth. He'd taken a shower after his adventure in Mrs. Cooper's ass, and didn't want another mess.

He needn't have worried. When he came it seeped rather than shot, and the trickle of watery semen dribbled down her chin. Alexis giggled and wiped it up with her fingers, sucking them clean. She left Andy there, thoroughly spent, and scooped her beautiful young breasts back into her dress.

She joined her mom at the door and called back to Abby, standing patiently in the doorway of the kitchen. "Bye for now, Mrs. Richards. You have a beautiful house!"

Abby smiled politely and waved, then disappeared back into the kitchen.

Andy scratched his empty balls and slowly stirred from his afterglow. He wandered into the kitchen and was surprised to find Nick and Abby washing dishes together, laughing about something.

"Have a good housewarming?" Nick asked over his shoulder.

Andy grinned and grabbed a beer from the fridge. "Oh, hell yeah."

"Honey," Abby said, drying her hands on a towel. "Nick was in here helping me for most of the party. Isn't that nice?"

"Uh yeah. Thanks for helping out."

Nick smiled. "My pleasure." He grabbed the dish towel that was draped over his shoulder, and swung it over Andy's. "Now it's your turn with the dishes."

The baby faced man was startled. He looked at his wife and whined. "But honey..."

She turned on him, her voice suddenly dripping with venom. "What, is there anyone else around you're going to fuck with your tired little dick?"

"Um, no." Andy replied in a small voice.

"Good. While you finish up in here, Nick is going to fuck me silly. Isn't that nice?"

They left Andy in the kitchen with his mouth gaping like a fish. Abby started to lead Nick to her bedroom, but he scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the couch. She squealed with glee and then leaned into him, feeling small and safe in his muscular arms. She rested her head against his shoulder for a moment and breathed in the manly scent of his body.

12