U.S. of Free Use - Housewarming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He deposited her gently on the couch, under the big picture window that faced the street. "I've been letting my desire for you build up all afternoon, and now I'm going to have you where anyone can see."

Outside the sun had just started to go down and the street lights had turned on. Neighbors were still enjoying their time outside, and the two of them would be in a spotlight of the bright living room lamps.

Nick gripped the waistband of her skirt and worked it down her legs. When she raised her hips off the couch to help, Abby's tight and tidy sex with its landing strip of sparse blond fuzz entered the air near his face. Nick dipped down with a playful growl and nipped at her, making her squeal again.

He tossed the skirt over his shoulder and then gripped the hem of her polo shirt, shucking it up over her head and leaving her fully nude, grinning at him with her short blonde hair disheveled around her face. The air conditioning was still going strong despite the day growing cooler outside, and Abby's nipples grew harder, reaching toward Nick. Her nipples were surprisingly thick on the small buds of her breasts, and Nick liked that a lot.

He stepped in front of her and peeled off his shirt, revealing his chiseled torso. Black hair covered his defined pecs, and continued down his hard abs until it disappeared below his waistband. Abby worked at his belt buckle like a starving woman, yanked open his pants and shoved them down his thighs.

Nick wore black briefs, and his hard cock was a thick column pressed across his right hip by the tight material. Abby grinned and placed her small hand on it, feeling the heat. It throbbed in her touch and she gripped it tight, slowly jerking the cock inside his underwear. He groaned in appreciation and she saw the wet spot near his hip grow. She gripped him tighter and fastened her mouth to the sheathed head of his cock, tasting his precum, sucking it from the material.

After a minute she couldn't wait any longer and peeled the briefs down. His hard cock bobbed in front of her face, and she was relieved to see he wasn't a monster like Walter. His cock was still a very nice size, about seven inches long and thick, but not frightening. Under it hung his heavy balls, laden with cream for her.

"Wow," she swooned, drool shining on her lower lip. Abby hefted his scrotum in her palm then leaned closer to feel that hairy sack against her cheek, to smell the sweat and desire at the crux of his body. His musk was intoxicating and made her feel dizzy.

Nick decided to take control. He shoved her head out of his crotch, picked her up easily, spun around and sat on the couch. He pulled Abby over him so she straddled his lap, and lined her hole above his bobbing cock. By that point her little pussy was sopping wet and open as a hungry mouth, so he simply let go.

She shrieked when his cockhead speared between her pussy lips, but the sound turned into a low moan as she slid steadily down until her thighs came to rest on his. He filled her completely, and was buried to the root in her delighted cunt. Nick held her and guided her, slowly up and down at first and growing into a steady body-shaking fuck. He whispered kind words that made her heart sing. She gasped and groaned, while the space between them squished wetly with every thrust. Abby was facing the window, and saw several of her neighbors had gathered on the sidewalk before the house. She could only make out their silhouettes but felt a shot of pride at the attention; she leaned back so they had a better view of her bouncing tits, and pushed her hair back so they could see the exquisite pleasure on her face. Abby moaned with abandon as she climbed toward salvation.

Nick looked past Abby and saw her husband lean out of the kitchen doorway, his face troubled. Andy watched Nick's hand grip his wife's ass closer to the center, and frowned as Nick teased her tight pink pucker with the tip of his finger.

She jerked in his arms. "Shhhhh," Nick whispered. He reached further to scoop her juices from the base of his cock, then used it to keep rubbing around the rim of her asshole, working the end of his finger inside.

Abby whimpered, but her concerns got lost in the rush of her orgasm. Her pussy spasmed around his tool, and her ass relaxed enough for Nick to push deeper. By the time she had caught her breath, his middle finger was buried up to the second knuckle, and he pumped it a little as he lifted her up and down his cock.

Her puffy breasts were bouncing prettily in front of Nick's face, and he leaned forward to wrap his lips around one of her thick nipples. He picked up the pace in both her ass and her cunt, sucking harder on her tit and finally biting, overwhelming her nervous system with pleasure.

"Oh my," Abby gasped. "Oh. I. Oh. Again. No. OHHHHH!"

This time when Abby came down, flushed and panting, she realized that he had two fingers buried in her asshole. She stared at Nick in surprise, and he nodded. "It's time."

He removed his fingers and pushed her up off of him, leaving Abby feeling too empty. Nick stood up and gave her ass a little slap.

"Turn around, grip the back of the couch, and squat on the cushion," he ordered. She did as she was told, staring out the window. She could see both the audience on the sidewalk and the ghostly reflection of her own worried face.

Feet planted apart on the ground, Nick squatted behind her and pushed his cock up between her legs until she felt it press firmly against her asshole. It sent an uncomfortable feeling through her body, one that told her brain she was about to shit herself. She moaned in dismay.

But he was drenched in her pussy juice and so slick that the head of his cock popped past the ring of her anus as soon as he added a little force.

"Push a little, bear down so your body opens up."

She obeyed and felt his shaft start to enter her. He pulled back and pushed again, gaining another inch. He repeated, with slow deliberation, letting her get used to his presence. Soon he was stroking wetly in and out of her asshole, going deep, his balls slapping her clit with a pleasant downbeat.

Abby couldn't believe it: she was enjoying herself. She was actually loving the rhythm, the feeling of fullness that was quite different from a full twat but nice in its own way. She saw a movement in the window, the reflection of Andy's face peeking out of the kitchen again. She saw his surprise, and her pleasure doubled. She let out a long moaning laugh of delight.

Then Nick surprised her. He dipped down and scooped his arms under her thighs, tipped her back against his chest and stood. Before she knew what was happening, she was in the air with the crooks of Nick's elbows supporting the crooks of her knees and he was still fucking her in the ass. Her pussy lips peeled open wetly, and everyone outside was greeted with the most intimate view of Abby's body that they could've wanted. She heard several hoots, and scattered applause.

"That's for you," Nick spoke in her ear, his voice unsteady as he pumped her asshole with everything he had. "Today is about you and they know it. They see you in all your perfection and they can't contain themselves. They see a queen. Today you're my queen."

He grunted, pulled her tight against his hips, and unloaded. The pulsing of his cock up the core of her body sent Abby over the top again, and she screamed until there was no air in her lungs. She passed out for a moment, slumping in his arms, and when she roused he was still sending splashes of hot cum into her bowels. Her open pussy fluttered and twitched in the open air, telling the neighborhood of the aftershocks that buzzed through her body. Cheers filled the night air.

Nick's spent cock slid thickly out of Abby's ass, and he lowered her gently to her feet. As soon as he let go she fell to the floor and he jumped to help her, thinking she'd been unable to stand. But it was her turn to surprise him, as she knelt and slurped his messy tool between her lips. She proceeded to clean him thoroughly, sucking and licking until his cock and balls shined.

Awestruck, he helped her to her feet and they grinned at each other.

Andy peeked out of the kitchen again and then wandered all the way out. "Oh, you finally done? I finished up in the kitchen."

There was a proud note in Andy's voice, and his naked wife strolled over to him and rewarded him with a long, deep, searching kiss. Her tongue explored his mouth and when she pulled away he was left breathless. "Good for you, Honey," she cooed.

She turned back to Nick, who was gathering his clothes and getting dressed. "Thank you for all your help today. I hope you'll come by and help me often."

"Oh, I will," he promised with a smile.

She raised her arms over her head, stretching and making her pretty boobs jiggle. "Well, I am exhausted so I think I'll head to bed. See you soon, Honey?"

Andy made a face and smacked his lips curiously, but nodded.

When Abby turned and strutted down the hall, she treated both men to the vision of her tight white ass, leaking copious amounts of cum down her slick thighs and sporting two red handprints.

12