All Comments on 'Uber Adventure'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Enjoyable Night

I love a threesome with two guys. While reading, I was attracted more to Jimmy. Becky is a lucky gal. 5 Stars.

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 5 years ago
Great Work!

5 stars from me! Kisses

WesleyXWesleyXover 5 years ago
Bummer

Though I have been a HUGE fan of Imstillfun for years, this story was pretty disappointing (maybe BECAUSE I've been such a huge fan...?). Whereas most of this author's previous efforts have amazingly tantalizing, and perfectly detailed buildup, this tale had absolutely none of that. Just a brief description of the characters then "we danced, drank, called an Uber, then these guys got in, started groping me, then we ended up in a threesome." No buildup, no titillation, no anticipation, none of that "foreplay" we, as this author's fans, have come to expect and still very much want/need from a story. Total bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love a girl that takes on 2 guys

Fast paced, I missed your normal build up. I like the slight twist at the end. Imagine walking down the aisle to two guys that DP'ed you! Keep it up fun one! Nice work!

jen739jen739over 5 years ago
I loved it

Deliciously fun story for some morning fun before I head to work! Loved it :)

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 5 years ago
The sexual equivalent of comfort food

No fancy hors d'oeuvres (aka character development, buildup etc), just getting straight to the point of consuming the meal they are hungry for. Still the sex is nice, comforting and nourishing, with feelings involved. As the epilogue suggest, it may open the door to much more. Not bad, satisfying sex leading to a lifelong relationship. And their best friends partake in the happiness too.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
i liked it alot

This was a no descriptive story that was fun to read. I am into more details, but still gave it five stars. It held my interest and seems short, but still worthy of reading again sometime.=_=

KansasFunKansasFunover 5 years ago
awesome !!

another great one.... well done and HOT !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another Great One

Love your naughty mind! So sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story, 5 stars!!

Labels can just go fuck themselves, nothing slutty going on whatsoever. If it’s ok for guys to fuck whoever they want then the same applies to girls.

Loved your story.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
my kind of girl!

How about they DP her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another good ending to a great story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the guys should DP her. Imagine walking down the aisle to your hubby to be.... Standing next to his buddy that dp'ed you with him. Whew. Now that's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one could use a chapter 2.... Best man and the groom gang bang her on her wedding night? How about it imstillfun?

crawler101crawler101about 1 year ago

not a lot of adventure going on in the uber for a story tittled uber adventure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that certainly lived up to it's title! First an Uber ride... then a threesome! The commenter who said "not a lot of adventure"... What were you expecting? The uber to drive off a cliff and Indiana Jones leading our heroine to safety? I LOVED it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...