Uber Divorce

Story Info
750 Word Story.
748 words
4.09
21.4k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers

JAN

Once again, I'm waiting in the motel for my lover and our weekly session of sex. I have to admit, I'm not particularly looking forward to it. Why do I have a lover anyway? Benjamin is a great husband, provider, and father. When we first got married, the excitement of sex with him helped make me happy to start each day. Kids, work, and routine boredom helped make me take him for granted. A shag on the side seemed the best way to add spark to my life. Just sex. Secret sex.

Now, I realize that sex with my lover has become boring too. What's even worse, my lover is now starting to talk about divorcing and marrying me. I've tried laughing it off and saying we shouldn't spoil a good thing. For the last month, I've been trying to figure out how to tell him. I don't want to make him mad. He might tell my husband.

I've just about decided finally to tell him I want to get pregnant by my husband and can't take the chance his sperm gets in the way. What's stopping me is that he probably will find it exciting and he might get me pregnant. That would lead me to divorce my husband and marry my lover. This might seem weird, but I would not want to marry a man that I know would cheat on his wife. Hypocritical much?

No, I just need to tell him straight out. I don't think he will tell my husband for revenge when that would lead to me telling his wife. One night in bed, we were asking each other how we thought our spouses might act if either found out about the cheating. Among the options he thought she might consider included threatening suicide if he left her. That scared the shit out of me. I think that statement was what started my desire to break up with him.

I was startled by the knock on the door. Of course, I was expecting that, but I was not looking forward to telling him and was his reaction might be. I tried to act normally. Fumbling with the chain lock, I peeked through the peep hole to make sure it was him. There he was with a shit-eating grim on his face. Maybe I should give him one last blowjob to send him off with a good feeling.

"Come in, Mike."

"Thanks, babe." He grabbed me and kissed me deeply. He sensed something was wrong. "What's the matter, sweetheart?"

"Just feeling a little sad."

"Why? It's not me, is it?"

"No, no. A colleague's mother died. She is devastated. I feel sorry for her." That gave me an idea. I could tell him that my husband almost had an accident that would have killed him. I would tell him I was really scared and needed to call an end to our affair because I wanted to pay more attention to Ben.

"Okay. I know how to take your sadness away." He started taking his clothes off. I did the same.

Our pattern hadn't changed. After we were both naked, he would lay me down on the bed and get on top. He would start kissing me on the top of the head and work his way down. More time was spent on my lips and then my breasts. Next, he would go down on me and lick me until I had an orgasm (faked, of course). I remembered when he used to give me real orgasms. Finally, I would beg him to put it in me. A dozen thrusts and he would shoot his sperm in my vagina. We would roll over until it was time for me to initiate round two by giving him a blowjob. I didn't like to swallow because his jism didn't taste good. I decided now was the time to tell him.

"Jan, I almost forgot. I had to take an Uber to get here. I had three more points taken off my license, so my license is suspended for three months. Anyway, I was so excited I bragged about where I was going and what I was going to do. When I was leaving the vehicle, he handed me two of his cards. He said I should keep one and give you one. He offered me 50% off my next ride if I promised to give you a card.

I passed out when I read the name.

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers