Uber Driver and Cheated on Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,076 Followers

"Alice, I...! What the fuck are you doing? You're not letting that nigger suck your tit? Stop it! Do you hear! Stop it! Goddamnit, stop it! Where are you?"

Alice's body was rigid as the driver suckled on her breasts. It felt strange to have another man sucking her breasts. His thick lips engulfed her sensitive nipples. They plumped, sending thrills through her body. It felt...good. The contrast of his black skin against her milk white breasts was... interesting. She cleared her throat, looked into the phone, and forced a shaky smile on her face.

"How does it feel, Kevin? How does it feel to see another man playing with my tits?"

Her eyes widened as the driver's hand caressed her breast. She tried to brush it away with her free hand.

"Look Alice," Kevin pleaded, "I know I haven't been the best husband. I've caused you pain. But what you're doing is not the answer."

While one of the driver's callused hands massaged her other breast, the other pushed under her dress. Alice hissed as he touched her bare pussy. She groaned when he tugged on her nipple with his teeth his teeth.

"Then what is the answer... Kevin?" Her voice broke as she felt the driver's hand stroked her inner thigh. The side of his hand kept bumping her suddenly moist pussy.

"Alice baby!" Kevin's voice broke. He cleared his throat. "Make him stop! Tell me where you are. I'll come get you. We can talk."

Emboldened by her husband's uncharacteristic pleading, Alice turned the phone so her husband could see the driver's hand under her dress. She groaned as he slid one finger through her swollen vaginal lips.

I should stop this, she thought. This has gone too far.

Chapter Three

Alice made up her mind to stop the driver and tell her husband to come and get her. Then Ann Marie's face appeared behind Kevin.

"Come on, baby! She's gone! Let's finish what we started." Kevin's phone abruptly shut off.

"That bastard! He and that tramp are still going at it!"

She pushed the driver away. She lay back in the car seat. Tears welled in her eyes. The driver was right. They were laughing at her. They all knew. They had always known. They were laughing at her behind her back.

The driver sat back in his seat and wiped the excess moisture from his lips with the back of his hand. He looked at her nipples made hard and puffy by his sucking. He glanced down at her full pink thighs. The skirt of her dress was high on her hips exposing her shaven puffy labia. An image of his thick Black cock splitting those puckered lips popped into his mind.

"Should I take you home now, Miss?"

Alice was in a nether world. She was confused about who she was. Her whole life was a lie. She had slipped her anchor and was emotionally adrift. Anger welled in her chest. She would show him! She would show THEM!

She leaned over and fumbled with the zipper on the driver's pants. Kevin loved her blowjobs. He always came quarts when she sucked him off. She would show him!

The driver smirked as his passenger fumbled with his zipper. Letting this woman suck his cock while her husband watched would not change the world. But it would strike a small blow.

Alice pulled his cock out. Her eyes widened in shock. The only cock she had ever seen was Kevin's. This one was substantially larger! It was black and veiny. The large bulbous head gleamed with pre-cum oozing from the slit. "Oh my!" Her eyes widened as she saw the long fat cock of the Uber driver. She licked her dry lips. "I'll call my husband. This time you hold the phone."

Alice got on her knees in the seat. She took the Black man's cock in her hand and slowly stroked it. It felt strange to see his black tool in her pink hands. The contrast was startling. For a moment, she was caught up in the sight of her white hand with her coral nail polish wrapped around his throbbing ebony dick. She moistened her dry lips and nodded at the driver. He pressed the callback button on the phone.

Kevin answered immediately. She saw he was in his car now.

"Alice! Please baby! We need to talk!" He stopped with his mouth open. His wife was on her knees staring into the phone. Her face was partially obscured by an enormous black cock held in his wife's small pink hands. The resolution was good. He could see the brown liver spots on her hands. He saw the clearish fluid issue from the slit of the black dick. He thought he could see it pulsing. "What are you doing?" His voice squeaked. His throat was dry. He swallowed several times. He felt a twitching in his suit pants.

"I'm going to suck his cock, Kevin! You said you love how I suck your cock. And remember! I always swallow, Kevin! Always!" With that she took the cock in her mouth. It was a thing alive, pulsing as her mouth slowly slid down its length. It was hard but pliant, filling her mouth completely. She felt a slight discomfort at the corners of her mouth where it stretched to accommodate the driver's large dick. He was much larger than Kevin.

"Alice, you slut! Stop sucking his cock!" Kevin was at once repulsed and fascinated. The stirring in his pants became a chubby. He hated seeing his wife sucking someone else's cock, especially a black cock. Still...! Her pink lips sliding up and down his black pole was...!

The image shifted. He saw flashed of the interior of the cab, a fence, then...! Kevin pulled to the curb, his eyes bulging in their sockets. The image on the screen showed his wife's pussy with a black finger in it. Her labia were puffy and wet. The finger splitting her lips gleamed wetly.

Alice groaned as the Uber driver finger fucked her pussy while she sucked his cock. Kevin never did this. It felt amazing! She trembled when he got deep enough to rub her G-spot.

Breathless, her eyes watering, Alice pulled the driver's cock from her mouth. She ground her mature hips against his invading finger. She motioned for him to hold the phone in front of her face. She ran the flat of her tongue the length of the driver's rigid pole then kissed his ebon acorn head. "See, Kevin! You aren't the only one who can cheat on our marriage vows."

"Look, Alice! You've made your point! Now come home and let's talk." Kevin looked around nervously. He was parked on a public street massaging his cock through his pants.

"Made my point!" Her voice rang with outrage. "I sucked a strange man's cock. He's fingering my pussy! YOUR WIFE'S PUSSY! All you can say is I made my point! What if I fucked him? What would you say then?"

Her eyes closed and she moaned as the driver's finger pumped slowly in and out of her fevered hole. Her hips continued rotating on his finger. His free hand slide across her behind, caressing it. His index finger slid across her anus, pressed lightly, then slid down and across her pussy. Alice clenched her anus. Touching her there was unexpected and a little disgusting. This was going further than she expected.

"Alice I...! Baby stop this madness! Uh...uh...maybe I did go too far with Marie. I'm sorry!"

Kevin pulled the phone closer to his face so he could see better. The way the stranger was holding the phone he could see his wife's face and the curve of Alice's ass behind it. Her ass seemed to be moving. His thick black cock was just below her mouth. Precum bubbled from the slit. Alice's hands were wrapped around it, the tips of her fingers not touching. Her lips were wet with her saliva. Or was it the driver's pre-cum? When she licked her lips was she removing excess saliva or the Black man's precum? His cock jumped in his pants.

And where was the driver's other hand? The one that disappeared over Alice's shoulder. Was he rubbing her ass? Did he have a finger in her pussy? Involuntarily an image of his black finger in Alice's pussy flashed in his mind. Kevin's cock was so hard it hurt.

"Sorry doesn't..." The driver's slipped a second finger int her hole. The sensation of a full pussy cut off her words. She groaned as his fingers pumped slowly in her honey hole. "...doesn't cut it!

Kevin stared at his wife's face on the phone. She looked surprised. Her mouth was open, her eyes wide. She was no longer stroking the driver's cock but she held it in her hand. Like a guppy, her mouth opened and closed as she tried to form the words to talk to him.

"What's he doing to you, baby? Tell me! I'll kill him! If he hurts you I'll kill him!"

Alice could not talk. It felt so odd to have a strange man's fingers in her, to feel him stroking her G-spot, sending little thrills through her body. She looked down at his cock, at the cloudy liquid oozing from its slit. Like cat drinking milk, her tongue lapped at his pre-cum.

The image on the phone shook as the driver reacted to Alice's tongue licking his cock. As Alice took his cock back in her mouth, he raised the phone so her husband could see his hand, his fingers in his wife's pussy. He smiled and pushed the button ending the call.

Unaware that the driver had ended the call, Alice sucked hard on the man's cock. His pre-cum tasted different from her husband's. It flowed more freely. It caused her mouth to salivate, mixing her saliva with his pre-cum. Her Kevin loved her blowjobs. The driver seemed to like it just as much. His cock pulsed, filling her mouth with pre-cum. So much the she could not swallow it all. It oozed from the corners of her mouth and ran down her neck.

Alice's ass pumped back against his fingers invading her sheath. The wet squelching sound filled the SUV. She was embarrassed to hear how wet she was. She felt the driver's tool swell in her mouth. She sucked harder, faster. Suddenly there was an explosion as he came, flooding her mouth with his seed. She gulped repeatedly trying to swallow it all. It was too much. She began to gag. She recoiled back from him spewing in her mouth. That buried his finger deep in her cunt.

Her pussy clenched and she started cumming. Her back undulated. In wide eyed surprise she felt the driver spewing his sperm on her chest as her pussy spasmed around his finger. A strange man was causing her to cum. His seed filled her mouth and spewed its warm wetness over her bare chest. It was an incredibly erotic feeling!

Chapter Four

Alice collapsed in the driver's lap with his cock on her cheek. It continued to pump his hot jizz on her face. Her nostrils filled with the musky sexiness of his aroma. She inhaled deeply. It was a narcotic, freeing her mind and lowering her inhibitions. She had come a long way since running from her humiliation at the party.

She wiped the cum from her face with her open palm. The iPhone buzzed. Lost in the enormity of what she had done, she lay back in the passenger seat and pressed the button, initiating FaceTime. She brought the phone up holding it in front of her face.

"Alice! Before you do something we'll both regret, let's...! Wait! What the hell is that all over your face and breasts? You didn't! Oh my god no! "Kevin had his cock in his hand slowly stroking. He had never been as aroused...or humiliated...as he was now. His wife, the mother of his children was somewhere in a car covered in a Black man's cum. He moistened his dry lips repeatedly. Alice looked...Different! There was something in her visage he had never seen. A wantonness! A sensuality! His wife of 30 years had changed into he knew no what. It scared him. His cock throbbed painfully.

Alice's emotions ran rampant. She was taken aback by the enormity of what she had down. She behaved like a whore. She sucked a strange man off and let him finger fuck her to orgasm. The results of her uncharacteristic transgression dripped from her face and felt warm and sticky on her chest. She was not repulsed. She was excited, aroused. Perversely she rationalized she was not going behind her husband's back. He was watching the entire scene!

The gamut of emotions that ran across Kevin's face surprised her. It went from horror to disgust to an odd look as he watched her on his phone. She was about to apologize when he began to speak again.

"What...! It was obvious he choked on the words. She could see his Adam's Apple bob as he swallowed several times before he could continue. "What else did you let him do to you?"

Even on the small screen of her phone she could see the beads of perspiration on his forehead. "Please, Kevin! I don't want to talk about it." She felt cum on her cheek and casually wiped it off. She felt out of body, detached. She glanced at the driver. He leaned back in his seat. His eyes were partially closed. A smile covered his face. She stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Did you...!" Kevin stopped. His mouth and throat were too dry for him to continue. He watched as his wife first wiped cum from her face then licked those fingers clean. He squeezed his aching tool. Finally, he choked out the next words. The words he feared the answer to but needed to hear. "Did you let him fuck you?"

Alice had a revelation. She realized that strangely while her husband was horrified he was also excited. She could tell from his wide eyed stare, the way his tongue kept moistening his lips. He's aroused by the thought of what I have done and what I may have do. In that moment, the center of gravity of her marriage shifted from her husband to her. She suddenly understood that he was turned on by the thought of her having sex with another man.

This was uncharted ground for her. She never thought she could do what she already did. To know it excited her husband was stunning. Her mouth felt dry. She cut her eyes at the Jamaican Uber driver. He was sitting in the driver's seat. His semi hard cock poked through his open pants. It still gleamed with her saliva. Alice made a fateful decision.

"Are you playing with yourself, Kevin? Does it make you hot to see your wife acting like a slut?"

She watched the image on the iPhone shift from Kevin's face to his cock. He was hard. His hands gripped his tool stroking slowly. Cum dripped onto his suit pants. The image shifted back to his perspiring face.

"Move over here," Alice said to the driver.

"Miss, perhaps we should do like I suggested, call you another Uber."

Alice reached over and grabbed his cock and squeezed it. "I said, get over here!"

"OUCH! That hurts! Have you lost your mind?"

"No," Alice said, shaking her head, "Maybe I have found it. Now get your black ass over here!"

As the driver scrambled to step over the console, she heard the plaintive sounds of her husband's voice on the phone.

"Alice, this has gone far enough! We need to talk. I...!"

"Shut the fuck up, Kevin! I'm going to fuck this man and you're going to watch! Just like I watched you fuck Ann Marie, you're going to see another man's cock in a pussy where only yours had been before. And let me tell you this, Kevin, his cock is bigger than yours! I could barely get it all in my mouth. He's going to stretch my pussy like it has never been stretched!"

Alice lay back in the seat. She watched as the driver dropped his pants and knelt between her legs. His black tool bounced as he positioned himself between her legs. She felt an unholy excitement, a sense that her life was changing forever! Her tongue flicked out, moistening her lips, tasting the still moist cum on them.

"I'll hold the phone so my husband can see your cock enter my pussy."

"Miss I...!"

"Shut the fuck up and do it!" A smile played across her face as she held the phone above them. Two men were under her sway. Being in charge gave her a sense of power she had never felt.

As the driver knelt between her legs, she pushed the button lowering the back of her seat. Alice grasped the Black man's thick cock, pumped it a few times then pushed it between her legs. She looked up into his perspiring face. "Come on," she moaned, "get you some White pussy!"

She grimaced as the enormous cockhead parted her pussy lips. The feeling was intense. She felt his girth and length as he slowly slid into her sheath. Initially it was painful. Her vagina had not stretched this much since the birth of her son 28 years ago. Slowly the pain subsided. An incredible full feeling replaced it. Every square inch of her pussy pulsed as it accommodated his cock. She found herself gasping, trying to breath as the driver slowly stroked in and out of her. Her pussy squelched and throbbed as he smiled down her.

"Are you okay, Miss?" She was incredibly tight. As tight as a virgin! He felt her quim spasming as thrust into her.

"I...uhhh! Yes! Just go slow!"

"Alice! My God, baby what are you doing?" Below the view of the camera, Kevin stroked his cock in time with the driver's thrusts into his wife's pussy. He watched as the lips of her hole pulled in then flared out as the thick black dick pushed in then slowly withdrew.

The feeling was so intense Alice forgot her husband was watching on his iPhone. "Can you see it, Kevin? Can you see his cock fucking me? You never filled me like this! Can you see it?"

The driver lifted her thighs onto his shoulders. He moved forward burying every inch of his tool in her needy honey hole. His back undulated like a snake mesmerized by the flute of a fakir.

"Yes! Yes, I can see it! How does it...," he paused. He snatched his handkerchief from his pocket with one hand while never missing a stroke with the other on his aching cock. He wanted to ask her how it felt. He wanted to know but was afraid of the answer. "Does it...does it feel good?"

Alice rode waves of sensations as they washed over her body like waves on an ocean. It was sex like she never experienced. Every inch of her body was involved from the tips of her curled toes to the hair on her head. This young Jamaican was not just fucking her, he was changing her views of what good sex was.

She moved the phone so Kevin could see her face. "In 30 years, you never came close to fucking me this good. You never made my pussy squirt and fart like he does!"

This was totally out of character for her. She had never looked at another man sexually. She was raised to believe that a woman's job in life was to be a helpmate to her man. She held that belief all of her life. Now she was letting another man fuck her. She loved the power she felt over life.

"Goddammit, Alice! Stop fucking that nigger! Stop it right now!" Tears streamed down Kevin's face. His wife was fucking another man while he watched. The scene was incredibly erotic. His hand was coated in his pre-cum. At the same time, he had a sickening fear in the pit of his stomach. He feared the change he knew was coming. The Uber driver was the first. He suspected there would be others.

"Watch, Kevin! Watch his cock slide into the hole only you have been in until now! Watch his cock fill the pussy that was once only yours!" Alice's hips pumped up to meet her lover's powerful thrusts. Each one pushed her up the seat. Her breath came in whistling gasps. She loved Kevin. She would love him after she fucked the driver. However, the parameters of their marriage were changing. He would accept that or leave!

"OH FUCK!" Alice screamed as the head of the driver's cock slammed into her cervix. For a few moments she was like a ragdoll flopping about, impaled on his cock as he jackhammered into her. He grasped her full mature behind and squeezed hard. Alice was surprised that the unexpected pain only seemed to add to the eroticism of the moment.

"Is this what you wanted, miss? A thick Black dick filling your hole?"

Schaka
Schaka
3,076 Followers