Uber Driver and Cheated on Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

Alice was having an out of body experience. She could at once feel herself fucking the Jamaican while she seemed to above them watching. She could see sweating streaming down his grimacing face. She could see her face, her mouth open with drool at the corners, her eyes wide in shock...and yes...in lust. At the same time, she could feel him in her. She could feel his massive dickhead sliding across her G-spot, sending thrills through her body. She could feel his pole sliding past her engorged clit.

"Oh my god! Oh my fucking god! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

"Alice! Alice! Stop, baby! Stop! I love you! Please stop!" Even as he pleaded with his wife to stop fucking the Black driver, he stroked his rigid tool. He paced his masturbation to match the driver pumping into his wife's pussy. He had an insane desire to cum with him, to spew his seed onto his suit pants as the driver filled his wife. He wanted to scream at Alice to hold the iPhone steady, to stop it from moving about.

The Uber driver felt his passenger's cunt tighten and spasm. She was cumming. Her full pink thighs slammed up into him. Her sweat drenched large breasts heaved. Her eyes were mere slits. Her mouth gaped open with strange gurgling sounds issuing from it. Her pussy clamped down violently, trying to push his cock out. He thrust up hard, fighting to stay in her creaming pussy.

"You gona cum for me, miss? That's right! Cum hard, miss!" He took the phone and held it to the side so he could see her husband. "She got good pussy, mon! Look how she creams on my cock! Look at the froth on her ass. She like it, mon! She really like it! Doe she cum like this for you?"

"You bastard," Kevin said, tears streaming down his face, "you fucking bastard!"

Alice's orgasm was so intense, she felt as though she were dying. The strength drained from her body. "Dear god...dear god!" She felt herself moving. The Uber driver was sliding out of the seat, still holding her. She groaned as his cock slipped from her pussy. She realized she was on her feet and the driver was pulling her toward a decrepit couch in the back of the alley. She began to weakly protest as he pushed her over the arm of the couch.

"Come on, Miss! Lets put on a show for your husband and anybody else who happens to see us!"

The Uber driver held the phone in one hand and his passenger hand in the other. He pulled her to the abandoned couch and pushed her over the arm of the couch. He positioned the phone on the bumper of his car so her husband could see. Then he stepped behind Alice, unzipped her dress and pushed it over her head.

"hey mon! This is how you fuck a primo pussy like your wife's You let everyone see what a slut she is for Black dick!"

"You bastard! Stop! Leave my wife alone!" Kevin's cock was painfully hard. He stroked furiously even while screaming for the man to stop. When the Uber driver stood behind his wife and thrust deep in Alice's pussy, he heard her scream of passion just as he came all over his pants. He groaned, closing his eyes at the intensity of his cumming. He opened them when he heard the rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh. He heard his wife uttering words he never heard before.

"Yes, you black motherfucker! Take all this pussy! Fill me up, you black bastard!"

"Move your ass, Miss! Take all of this nigga dick!"

Alice was lost in the moment. She did not care who saw her. All she wanted was to experience the pain and pleasure of the Uber driver pounded her across the filthy couch in a trash littered alley. Let them see! She did not care! She just wanted to keep fucking!

She groaned as she felt him swell in her. Though past childbearing age, she needed to experience the virility of potent, baby making sperm fill her womb. If she could have gotten pregnant, she still would not have stop him. It would be a further humiliation for Kevin to know another man's baby was growing in her. The driver's thrusting became more urgent, more frantic.

"That's right, motherfucker! That's right! Cum in my pussy! Fill my hole with your potent seed!"

Alice felt like a firehose went off in her pussy as the Uber driver flooded her cunt with his seed. She felt it splash against her cervix. It squirted around his cock in her and ran down her thighs like waterfall tumbling over a precipice.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!" The driver screamed, pumping his cock up into her like a jackhammer as he spewed deep in her. She came again, her pussy clamping down like a vice, forcing him out. The last spurts shot up the front of Alice's Mons splashed against her lower abdomen and began dribbling back down. He leaned against the ragged, filthy couch exhausted.

Alice leaned forward, resting her hands on the filthy couch. She was sated like never before. The tremors in her cunt were like the aftershocks of an earthquake, causing her body to quake. She looked around at her surrounding and smiled. Top this, Anne Marie, you bitch! Slowly she levered herself up, pushing him back. She exhaled explosively as she felt him slide through her love hole and fall out.

"I'm going to call my husband to pick me up. You had better go!"

The driver stood, folded his cock back into his pants and walked back to his car. He looked back and saw his fare sitting wide leg on the old couch. He smiled, got in his car and left. As he pulled from the alley, a late model BMW turned in.

Kevin Carruthers' mouth gaped up when he saw his wife of 30 years. She was virtually naked, her expensive cocktail dress crumpled around her waist. Her normally carefully coifed hair hung moist and limp about her face. She lay back on a filthy couch with a wet spot on the couch and pussy lips glistening. The sight was so wantonly erotic he felt himself getting hard. He looked up as he heard a window slam shut.

"Goddammit, Alice! What the fuck do you think you're doing? Where is that Black bastard? I'll kill him!?

Alice slowly opened her eyes. Kevin stood looking at her. There was a wet stain on the pants of his expensive suit. Ruefully, she smiled. It was a hell of an experience!

"Shut the fuck up, Kevin! Where's your whore! Where's that bitch Anne Marie??"

The vehemence of her tone caught him by surprise. He cleared his throat, collected himself and began an explanation. "Look, Alice! Let me explain...!"

"Shut the fuck up, Kevin! Here's how it's going to go from now on! First, you're going to lick the Uber driver's cum from my pussy!"

"What? No fucking way! It's not bad enough you let him fuck you. Now you want to make a cuckold of me by having me lick you clean!"

"It's ether that or divorce! Everyone at the party will be a witness. I'll take everything you have!"

Kevin swallowed hard. He knew there was truth in what she said. He looked down and saw the driver's cum oozing from his wife's pussy. He slowly dropped to his knees.

"That's right, you cuck! Lick another man's seed from your wife's cunt" Alice lay back on the couch and spread her legs. "Get busy or I get a lawyer!"

Kevin leaned forward and sniffed the pungent aroma of his wife's cum filled pussy. He felt a twitch in his groin. He leaned forward and took a tentative lick. It did not taste as bad as he thought. In fact, it was not half bad. He slipped his tongue in her cleft and wiggled it. He heard his wife's sharp intake of breath. He buried his face between her legs, forcing his tongue deep in her creamy hole. The Uber driver's cum smeared over Kevin's face.

His cock grew. The taste of cum and Alice's juices was incredible. Hungrily he sucked her swollen cunt lips into his mouth. As he sucked her pussy lips he sucked the cum from her overflowing hole. He loved the taste!

Alice's eyes were partially closed as Kevin ate her out. "That's right, baby! Eat momma out. Then we're going home and call that bitch Anne Marie! You can watch me and her fuck!"

###

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers