Uber Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Emily sat in the front seat with Vince. He watched her intently as she scooped her breasts back into her lacy bra. He certainly wasn't shy about checking her out now and actually looked disappointed that she was now almost fully clothed.

Emily had opted for the black vest and was pulling it over her head. "Ready to go?" He asked. She shook her head. Something didn't feel right. She was still fairly underdressed in just the vest, her ample cleavage peeking cheekily over the top. "One sec," she said, leaning over the back seat to fish out her torn white shirt. She examined it in her hands. There was a large hole in the back. She thought for a minute then pulled the tear wider until it split at the bottom. Vince watched her curiously as she then threaded her arms through the sleeves, but rather than trying to button it she wrapped it around her and tied the torn ends into a knot at the bottom. The look resembled the little ballerina wraps she wore as a kid. It was maybe a bit unusual, but she felt less exposed. "Ready!" She said finally.

It turned out the drive to the event wasn't much further and Emily was actually able to enjoy the ride sitting in the front fully dressed rather than topless in the backseat. Though she did feel twinges of arousal whenever she thought about her earlier public indecency. She realised she'd lost her knickers to the car park but she was actually looking forward to attending the conference commando. Vince stroked her legs as if reading her thoughts.

They finally arrived at the conference center and Vince shut off the engine. He leaned in to give her a kiss running his hands up her bare legs and under her skirt. "So lady, how long are you here for?" He asked as his fingers gently tickled her labia. "I fly back on Friday," she groaned as he inserted a finger into her pussy. "Well I get off at nine if you want to do this again? Here's my personal number," he said tucking a business card into her cleavage. "I'll be sure to give you a call if I need a ride." She whispered back, before pulling away from him and exiting the car.

Her pussy felt wet as she walked towards the lobby and she was glad of the cool breeze between her legs to calm her down. Her phone beeped and she looked to see that Vince had given her a five star review. She smirked feeling a renewed sense of confidence.

"Emily Parkes," she said to the glamorous woman at the desk. The woman smiled and handed her a name badge. "Oh I love your shirt," she said "where did you get it?"

"Uber," replied Emily. The woman looked confused, but Emily just smiled and walked towards the big double doors with a sign that read 'Meeting in Progress'. She quickly sent a message to her boss Tony: "I have arrived." And she had. She was going to own this conference, knickerless and all.

12