Uber Pussy

Story Info
A cunt-fixated hypnotic induction.
2k words
3.75
6.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers

"Before we begin, I'd like to describe the goals we're going to be working to achieve with today's session. If these goals don't interest you, or if you don't feel safe and comfortable with them, you can simply make the choice to stop listening and find a different experience to enjoy. You are always in control of your trance state, and any suggestions you hear will only apply if you feel safe and comfortable accepting them.

"The goal of today's trance is to train you to develop an erotic fixation, with an emphasis on sexual service, on a particular region of the human body--the pubic mound, the vulva, the labia, the vagina, and the clitoris. Although this is commonly associated with the female body, this training session isn't about gender or orientation--if you choose to accept this hypnotic conditioning, it will apply equally to trans or non-binary individuals who have these features. This trance is not intended to alter your sexual orientation, although it is possible that you may find your own personal horizons of physical attraction evolving and expanding based on your new feelings for individuals with these features. As always, you have a choice in what you accept when you listen to any hypnosis file.

"This file does use slang terms for this region of the human body that some people may find offensive--if you are uncomfortable with the words 'pussy' or 'cunt' in this context, you may wish to seek out a different hypnotic experience. These terms are not used as slurs and are not used to refer to people, only the specific areas of the body we'll be talking about, but your feelings are valid and you are always allowed to listen to what makes you feel comfortable.

"There are no specific hypnotic triggers in this induction that I'm asking you to accept--we're going to teach your mind to develop a reverence for the pussy, and an interest in pleasuring it, that you may explore whenever a safe, comfortable opportunity arises to do so. This is more flexible and open-ended than a trigger, and may result in you becoming aroused by someone's cunt unexpectedly... although, again, only when it is safe and comfortable for you to do so.

"Although there are points in this session where you may be encouraged to pay less conscious attention to the hypnotist, there are no direct amnesia suggestions incorporated into this session, and no suggestions or triggers that are intended to be forgotten after the session is over. Even so, spontaneous amnesia does happen to some people during hypnosis, so you may find yourself experiencing difficulty recalling details of the trance experience. If you enjoy forgetting your trances, your mind is going to work to make that happen. You have permission to remember or to forget as much of this session as you want--again, within the boundaries of what is safe and comfortable for you.

"This session contains permissive language directing you to disrobe and touch yourself. If you believe you will have difficulty resisting these instructions, please wait until you have some privacy to begin. If you do not feel safe or comfortable following any of the described suggestions or instructions, this would be a good place for you to stop. Otherwise, please get comfortable for me so that we can begin.

"And since we're seeking to develop a fixation on the pussy, what better way to begin than to use it as our focus for this session? If you have a picture, or a partner who's comfortable letting you use their body as your visual focus, then you can go ahead and let your attention drift to whatever you see in front of you. Otherwise, it's okay to simply close your eyes and let your imagination bring you to the curves of a pubic mound--curves that inevitably draw your attention down to the beautiful cleft that holds such power and potency in your mind.

"Imagine tracing that outline with your hands, following the gentle swell just above the hooded clit, down around the outline of the labia, caressing that channel that leads deeper and deeper into pleasure. The cunt in your mind might be shaved, or it might have a downy coating of hair that tangles delightfully and captures the scent of arousal from the partner you're envisioning. The pussy lips might be plump and pressed together, making your fingers twitch with the desire to part them, or they may be narrow, giving you a tantalizing hint of what lies within. You can take a little time now to study them, fixing every detail in your consciousness as you let everything else float away into blissful irrelevancy.

"Every detail reminds you of sexual pleasure, from the tiny glistening droplets of musk that cling to the labia and the nest of pubic hair to the flushed, engorged clitoris that peeks out from behind its hood in anticipation of your touch. This is an organ made for pleasure, evolved for it, and it wants everything you have to give it. You can picture it almost as an altar that accepts your offerings of devotion, whether cocks or toys or fingers or tongues, swallowing and surrounding each of them with its powerful clenching muscles, its slick and soaking arousal. You might imagine yourself as small in comparison.

"And as you draw closer to it, not consciously moving but simply accepting the pull of its enticing allure on your mind and your body, it makes you feel smaller still. The closer you get, the more the pussy seems to fill your world--not just the sight of it, growing as it approaches until it encompasses your entire field of vision, but the floral scent of its musk, the tiny hints of flavor on your tongue as your lips part almost involuntarily. You're down there between your partner's thighs, relaxing into the view of that beautiful, sexual delta of sensuous heat and erotic fixation, and all you want to do is focus more and more intently on the promise of pleasure it provides. You can almost feel that tingling arousal, the profusion of nerves devoted and dedicated to making every touch a sexually charged experience.

"It makes you want to touch it, doesn't it? Of course it does. When you think about how much sensation it's capable of, all that heady bliss dwarfing every other thought and focusing all attention on that soft, slick cleft between your partner's thighs, you can almost feel everything you do to it. When you reach out in your imagination and stroke those pretty pussy lips, picturing the sighs and gentle quivers of ecstasy in your partner's body, you know intuitively what it feels like. You can picture every nerve in that swollen clit coming to life, sending pleasure straight up their spine into their brain, lighting up their mind with arousal and excitement, and you know just what that erotic feeling is like.

"It makes you want to touch more, to offer more pleasure to the cunt that occupies your entire focus and attention as your imagination brings you deeper and closer and more completely into the pull of the soaking pussy in your mind's eye. Every time you caress it, kiss it, extend your tongue to lick at that swollen clit and taste the salty musk of arousal that's beginning to saturate your senses, you feel yourself give over that much more to the reverence and devotion of worship at the altar of sex. All those distractions are floating away now, left behind as that fever-warm channel tugs you further in, and you can feel your mind settle into a kind of synchronicity with your partner's sensations. Every flick of your tongue makes you picture with more and more perfect insight just how good it feels in their body, in their mind. You know what you're offering them. And their response only makes you want to give more.

"And before you know it, you're craving their pleasure, pleading for it silently with your lips and your fingers, offering their body anything you can in order to feed that hunger for more and more ecstasy, more and more bliss. You know just how much sheer euphoric rapture that cunt is capable of, and all you can think of now is saturating it to its very limits so that you can experience all that pleasure yourself. You can feel your own body tingling with heat, flowing with the sensations that reverberate out from the pussy in front of you until you echo with them, and if you need to touch yourself to release that envisioned excitement more fully, you may. You have my permission to undress as much as you need to, and touch yourself wherever you like.

"And every time you touch, everywhere you kiss and lick and suck and caress, that pleasure only redoubles in intensity. Everything else has been left behind now, every other thought joyously discarded in favor of satisfying that craving and offering up your devotions to the altar of bliss in front of you, and you can imagine your focus narrowing tighter and tighter as you stimulate this cunt to new heights of ecstasy. You feel the muscles clenching around your thrusting fingers, your probing tongue, and you know your partner is cumming... and every passing moment makes their climax clearer and brighter and stronger in your mind. You're doing such a good job, making them so happy, and that happiness echoes inside you with more and more resounding power as you go deeper and deeper into reverent surrender to the power of their pussy.

"The pleasure pounds away at your thoughts, now, spurring you on to new efforts, making every orgasm better than the last until you can feel it almost as strongly as they can. You've given in completely now, you're kneeling at the altar of their desire and offering yourself to the heat and the musk and the power of all that lust controlling you like a puppet, and all you want to do is make them cum. And cum. And cum. And....

"Cum for me. Cum now, feel all that sympathetic pleasure echoing in your own mind and your own body until you can't help but release it. Cum for me with nothing in your head but that perfect cunt, that sacred pussy holding and surrounding you and making you feel so small and helpless by comparison. Let it all out, let all that pleasure out, feel it going straight from the source into you until you can't stop thinking about worshiping it with your touch. Cum. That's it. Cum.

"And as you begin to relax, as your partner puts their hand on your head and lets you know that it's okay to rest, you can feel that association between the power of pussy and that reverent, hypnotic submission growing more and more profound and inextricable. Cunt always makes you feel blissfully obedient, eager to sublimate your own arousal into service to the divinity between your partner's thighs, as long as it's safe and comfortable for that to happen. Even the sight of it will send you into a light hypnotic trance, one you can emerge from or deepen depending on your needs and the desires of your partner. You'll always want to worship at that altar whenever it's offered to you. Whenever you can. And you'll feel what they feel, each and every time.

"And you'll be able to return here with me whenever you want, simply by listening to this file. Every time, it's going to be easier and easier to envision the cunt I describe, and every time, the suggestions will sink in a little bit deeper and become a little bit more a part of you. You'll be so happy to listen whenever you have the chance, so that you can soak up all the programming you want to accept and become more controlled by it. So long as you continue to feel safe and comfortable with what we're doing together, you can come back again and again for me.

"And knowing that makes it a little bit easier to come back up from this state of trance, feeling blissful and submissive and happy to daydream of warm, wet cunts to worship. Coming back on one, feeling your mind stir a bit from the fantasy, and two, beginning to be aware of your surroundings again, and three, getting settled into the real world again, four, getting ready to process what you experienced, and... five. Wake."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers