UCLA to Big D Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,762 Followers

Carl now asked if he could have a minute with Cole. Jenna waited unaware as they talked quietly 25 feet away. "Her husband will be here in 90 minutes, so if you want to execute your plan, you'll need to eat quickly and head out to the pool in an hour to get into position."

Cole agreed and told Carl to be ready at 4:30 p.m. to do a "walkthrough".

Cole and Jenna were famished. Neither had eaten in almost 24 hours, all the while expending an overwhelming amount of sexual energy. Cole's chef had prepared a feast out under a covered patio on the spacious grounds a couple of hundred feet from the house. Jenna remembered walking through the area the night of Cole's party.

Oysters on the half shell, caviar, jumbo shrimp cocktail and plates of sashimi appetizingly awaited them. Both sat down and filled their plates with the delectable Asian fare. Cole's chef filled their glasses with expensive champagne while he ogled Jenna's nearly naked breasts. Cole gorged himself as Jenna more reservedly, but hungrily dined on the scrumptious spread. The chef refilled their glasses; Cole told Jenna to finish hers several times.

Cole wasn't aware, but Jenna's husband was convinced that raw oysters and champagne were two things that always aroused his gorgeous wife. Now to the large black man's benefit, the blonde hottie had just consumed a half dozen delicious Kumamoto oysters in addition to the caviar and several pieces of fresh Salmon, Yellowtail, and Albacore.

Ryan Nielsen knew his wife well; Jenna felt a tingling between her legs as she emptied her champagne glass. Cole glanced at his watch and instructed Jenna to suck down her last oyster; he watched as the slippery shellfish slipped between her gorgeous lips. It wouldn't be long before the aphrodisiac contributed to the dampness building between her lower lips.

The NFL linebacker got up from the table and reached for her hand. He led her across the large lawn area and steered her to an obscure deck between the house and the pool that was bordered by flower gardens and a stately hedge that divided the view from the Great Room out towards the pool. They walked up onto the composite deck; Cole told her to take off her lingerie and lay down on the padded blanket.

Jenna looked at him in disbelief; she suspected anyone looking out from inside the house could see her naked.

She was partially correct, but the busty blonde could not have known that Cole and Carl had picked this location strategically; the thick waist-high hedge guarded most of the concealed spot from anyone inside.

Cole gave her a stern look; she realized quickly she shouldn't wait for him to tell her again. Jenna reached down and unclipped the garters before slowly removing the shoulder straps and releasing her fantastic breasts. The big-titted blonde wiggled out of the sexy outfit and let it fall onto the blanket at her feet; she was now naked except for the hot stockings and stilettos. Jenna lay down on her back on the soft blanket while Cole positioned himself between her long sexy legs. Jenna trembled in anticipation; she secretly hoped Cole would have her for dessert.

She got her wish.

Cole knew he didn't have a lot of time, but was confident he could bring her to climax in minutes. Jenna spread her legs for him and moaned as he licked around her already slick thighs. The confident lover had learned what she liked the previous night and he quickly started off doing those things to her waiting pussy. Jenna gasped as the experienced stud pleasured her immediately. He lapped in and around her waiting hole; Cole confirmed his desirable taste for her sweet slit.

"Oh Bull...umph!" She grunted breathlessly as she massaged his head with her writhing hands.

Cole increased his pace and soon had her lifting her hips to his wonderful mouth. He vibrated her clit with his long tongue and she moaned loudly, "Jesus Cole, your tongue feels so good...uhn!"

He let it go that she failed to call him by the proper name, why interrupt a good thing? The NFL star took her to her special place quickly; her cries and moans became more urgent and the sexy blonde began to wiggle her hips. His goal was to give her a taste of orgasm, but to leave her horny and wanting more. Just then, Jenna cried out that she was cumming as she excitedly squeezed her own tits in anticipation of another mind bending orgasm. But just as her hips began to shake, the cruel black man pulled away. A confused and frustrated gasp escaped her lips as her hips sagged back down and she experienced only a tiny wave of delight.

"Why'd you stop Bull, it felt sooo good?"

"You didn't earn a full cum when you failed to swallow my morning nut. If you want me to finish what I started and take you where I did last night, you need to get back on your knees and finish what you didn't in bed this morning!"

"I'm sorry about that Bull, it shot out so fast that it caught me off guard, I promise I'll do better now!" She apologized pathetically.

Cole thought again about how much he loved being in control of another man's wife, especially considering that man would soon be watching as his apologetic wife would make her previous shortcomings up to him.

"It ain't gonna come out any slower now bitch, so you better be ready!"

The compliant wife moved up to her knees and rubbed her hands on his muscular thighs. His big cock was soon to get quite the apology.

Cole placed a Bluetooth earpiece on his ear and dropped his satin PJ bottoms to his ankles. The gorgeous blonde wife frantically reached for his huge black cock. He pushed her hands away and instead brought it to her lips as she instinctively opened her mouth and took him inside. Jenna starvingly sucked on the rubbery head and swirled her slippery tongue around it multiple times. Cole reached down and ran his fingers through her hair. Her hot mouth felt so fucking good.

"Suck that thing girl. I saw how much you liked that sushi for lunch, get ready now, you're gonna get a different kind of tasty salty fish for dessert!"

Jenna would normally have cringed at such a brash statement, but probably due to the oysters, champagne or her unfinished orgasm, she found herself uncontrollably aroused as she slutishly sucked on his fat cock. She let it slip between her lips, "Oh God Bull, I can't wait!"

Cole's earpiece beeped in his ear. He reached up and pushed the call button and heard Carl's voice on the other end. "Cole, is she in position?"

"Yes Carl!" Cole said as he held the back of her head while Jenna glanced up with his cock deep between her saliva coated lips while pressing against her tonsils.

Cole pointed to his earpiece to acknowledge to Jenna he was speaking on it. He then lowered his hands back through her hair as he thrust his hips forward and shoved more cock in her mouth.

"Our setup is ideal," Carl spoke into his ear. "That position is perfect!"

"You can say that again!" Cole joked as he held Jenna's heavenly head in his hands. Carl could hear his boss's heavy breathing as the busty wife wetly slobbered all over his vein thick dick.

"I will let you know when he arrives, out," Carl said before Cole's Bluetooth beeped.

Cole tangled his fingers in her thick blonde hair as Jenna enthusiastically pleasured him for the next 10-20 minutes. Her gorgeous mouth spit, soaked, and swallowed his mesmerizing shaft. The wanton WILF tested every ounce of his staying power. And although he had excellent cum control, this was the best blow job she'd given him yet and was quickly bringing him towards climax.

Cole lifted her to her feet and kissed her wetly on the lips. Their tongues intertwined as he squeezed and teased her big tits. He reached down and gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her hips against him. His rock hard cock pressed against her stomach as Jenna slipped her hand between them and frantically stroked his shaft.

Cole's housekeeper Juanita walked past the windows and noticed her boss passionately kissing the topless blonde out on the deck. The staff was accustomed to scenes like this, but nonetheless she muttered "slut" in Spanish under her breath as she moved towards the galley. Carl was inside looking out the adjacent windows; he noticed Juanita and reminded her that she and Maria were to remain upstairs when the husband arrived.

Cole's Bluetooth beeped again. Carl told him Ryan Nielsen had just entered the gate and was coming up the drive. Cole kissed along Jenna's neck and playfully bit her ear as she continued jacking him off. He lowered his head and sucked on one of her tits as she moaned, caressed his head and encouraged him to keep pleasuring her sensitive nipples.

Cole's Bluetooth beeped again, "The doorbell just rang boss, I can see her naked back and flowing blonde hair, you better get her back into position."

Cole nibbled on her rock hard nipples one last time before pushing her back down to her knees. Jenna's head disappeared from view just as Carl opened the door.

As Carl walked Ryan through the foyer and into the Great Room, they could see Cole standing outside near the pool holding a drink while talking on his Bluetooth headset. He was wearing a satin pajama top but they could only see him from the stomach up as one of the well manicured landscaping hedges divided the area between the house and the pool.

Cole waved to them through the large window. Ryan didn't know it, but the professional football player was talking to Carl through his headset, he wasn't wearing pants, and his beautiful naked wife was down on her knees slutishly sucking the linebacker's 11 inch big black viper of a cock.

Cole removed his pajama top.

Ryan couldn't believe the size of Cole's massive chest and arms. He was much bigger now than his days at UCLA.

Ryan remarked, "Wow he's gotten much bigger since college!"

"Oh you know he's always been huge, but he's hard as a rock at the moment," Carl said. "Not many can handle him these days! That large black man has been pumping really hard lately. Just last night and again this morning he put his workout partner through a couple of incredible sessions! I'm sure he will do it again today. But I have to say his current partner is real good...almost capable of keeping up with him!"

"Twice in one day, he's an animal!" Ryan joked.

"Oh, most of his partners call him "Bull". There is no limit to how many times a day he can pump it! For that very reason he prefers multiple partners!"

"I can see why. Look at the bulging veins in his arms and chest!" Ryan said in amazement.

"Oh you think those are big, they're nothing compared to the way they bulge in his lower body." Carl stated, trying his best to maintain a straight face.

Jenna pulled her mouth off and Carl heard her praise sexily, "Bull I love the way the huge veins in your cock rub the inside of my mouth and your rigid abs are such a turn-on. You're a rock!" She began to slide her hands up his washboard stomach. Cole nearly spilled his drink as he quickly pushed them back down and told her to focus on his cock.

Carl noticed the sudden action and wasn't sure but thought he had seen the tips of Jenna's painted nails on Cole's washboard stomach. Unsuspecting Ryan Nielsen hadn't seen a thing.

Ryan asked Carl how the sports agency breakfast had gone earlier in the morning. The question caught the security man off guard but he played it off and said, "Good". He quickly remembered that Cole had lied and told Ryan that Jenna would be cooking for a large group this morning. "As a matter of fact, your wife laid out quite a spread. After dining on her treats, Cole was quite satisfied! He said he especially liked a particular breakfast pie she provided. My understanding is she found a big sausage and some AAA sized eggs in a large bag; the meat from the sausage and the white's from the oversized eggs filled her delectable pie."

He continued, "As the breakfast ended, Cole was so impressed that he told her he was looking forward to sharing her treats with other friends and business associates. Cole offered her the opportunity to finish the tasty sausage dish herself, he said he was quite surprised at her appetite. In his words, "She gobbled it down!" He suspected she had built up quite an appetite from the dirty work she did all night long! Cole was true to his word and worked her to the bone; he made sure she did a lot of filthy stuff down on her hands and knees. But he said he was very impressed at the way she enthusiastically accepted her punishment. That wife of yours even pleaded with him to give her more!"

Ryan said proudly he knew she would not disappoint Cole. As for the meal, he didn't know which dish in particular Carl was referring too, but he wasn't surprised as she had so many good ones.

"So I've heard!" Carl said as he laughed to himself.

Cole heard the little story that Carl had just told Jenna's husband and said to himself, "I need to give that guy a raise when we get to Dallas!" He pulled his cock from between Jenna's wet lips and wiped it around her face.

As the two men stood looking out the big picture windows at Cole, Carl carried on the conversation with Ryan while listening to his boss's heavy breathing on his headset. "Ryan, you may have noticed the flagpole in the center of the circular drive as you approached today. Cole is very patriotic and requires an American flag fly at his home 365 days a year. He is in the process of having a similar pole installed at his new house in Dallas."

Ryan looked at Carl trying to understand the significance of the statement.

The security man continued, "As a matter of fact he is having his pole erected as we speak. Cole won't be able to meet with you this morning as he is directing the worker as to how he wants the erection handled." Carl could hear Cole breathing heavily and occasionally grunting through the headset, "That's it; lick and suck that big pole Mrs. Nielsen...you got it at full-staff! You are doing great with the erection baby, yeah that's real nice, suck it!"

Jenna momentarily cringed at the reference to her married name while another man's huge cock was buried in her throat. She then carried on with her incredible blow job.

Ryan asked if he could see his wife. Carl turned his head away from Ryan and looked out at Cole again. He said that would be impossible because she was currently busy working on Cole's dick and balls.

Cole looked back into the house alarmingly.

"Pardon me, what did you say?" Ryan asked tersely.

Carl turned back around and spoke directly to Ryan so that he could now see and hear him more clearly. "Cole is very into his billiards Mr. Nielsen, your wife is busy polishing his stick and balls...you know cue stick and billiard balls. He is having a tournament with some of his buddies later today; he is very particular about how he likes his stick and balls maintained."

Ryan and Cole both breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh...okay, I thought you said something else," responded Ryan dryly.

"What did you think I said?"

"Never mind...I recall polishing his cue stick as being one of her responsibilities on the contract." Ryan muttered.

"Yes when he is actively shooting with his stick, he is pretty adamant about having it serviced every morning and again later in the day." Carl said matter-of-factly. "He is quite neurotic that way."

Carl could hear Cole telling Jenna, "Lick the tip with your wet tongue as you stroke your spit onto the shaft like I taught you. Don't forget the balls, although I probably don't have to remind you about those, I know how much you love having them in your mouth."

Carl went on, "Just awhile ago, I know that Cole spent time with your wife showing her how he likes his stick serviced and his balls conditioned. To Cole, the tip is one of the most important parts on his stick and he hates when his balls are not well oiled. He made her spend an inordinate amount of time practicing, but eventually she learned how to satisfy his lofty expectations."

"Swirl your tongue around the head and lick that tip like I taught you; stroke that stick girl...uh-huh!" Carl heard through his earpiece.

Ryan's wife was sucking the large black football player off like a whore. She wanted to make up for the earlier session.

Cole noticed her wedding ring as she stroked the shaft with the head in her mouth; he reached down and slid it off her finger. Jenna hesitated momentarily before resuming her efforts.

"That feels real good, spit on my balls and massage them too. Yeah that's better...yeah just like that...get ready to swallow my seed slut! I'll give you the ring back when you're done." Cole's voice resonated through Carl's headset again.

Cole slipped the ring between his fingers and held up his hand. The bright reflection from the 3-carat diamond flashed back at Carl and Ryan. Cole loved that Ryan was no more than 30 yards away as he held the wedding band that represented their marital bond while the man's beautiful wife pleasured him enthusiastically.

Ryan wasn't sure what the bright object was between Cole's huge fingers as the two men watched the linebacker close his eyes, he seemed to be concentrating on something. "Wow he seems to be deep in thought, I wonder what he's thinking about." Ryan asked.

"He's probably trying to remember something about the erection instructions." Carl replied before hearing Jenna's urgent plea.

"Cum for me Bull! Shoot it in my mouth, I'll try to swallow it all this time!"

Cole was so aroused by Jenna's slutty behavior, the exceptional blowjob, and the knowledge that her husband was witness to the erotic experience that he couldn't hold out any longer.

Carl could hear Cole's breath getting short and then heard him grunt several times. "Uhn...uhn...yeah...there's more...hold it...don't let it spill out...that's it...hold it in and...oh fuck bitch swallow faster...shit it's running down your chin...dammit you better learn to swallow all my seed...I can see you are going to need a lot more practice!"

Carl laughed to himself as he had yet to see a woman capable of swallowing all of one of Cole Steele's prodigious loads.

As Ryan and Carl watched, Cole got a disturbed look on his face.

"I'm guessing Cole just shot his wad and wasn't totally satisfied with the quality of the work," Carl said.

"What do you mean?" Ryan asked quizzically.

"You might find it kind of funny Mr. Nielsen, but as much money as he's worth, Cole always gets that pained look when he parts with his assets. I'm guessing the worker just milked him dry and Cole winced when he exhausted his ample budget! Based on that look, it seems he wasn't satisfied with the end result; he must have been disappointed with how the erection was managed at the conclusion." Carl responded with a straight face.

Ryan was surprised that Cole would take something as benign as polishing his cue stick or the erection of a flagpole so seriously. But nonetheless he could see anger in Cole's eyes, "Shit, that worker better get to making it up to him, he looks really pissed. If I were them I would do whatever it takes to make that man happy!"

"Oh I'm sure they will...I'm sure they will Mr. Nielsen!" Carl replied before laughing to himself.

Unbeknownst to Ryan, he hadn't just witnessed a look of dissatisfaction on Cole's face, but rather he had seen a look of ecstasy as the large black man pumped his wife's throat full of semen. The angry look that followed was Cole's reaction when, despite her best effort, his wife didn't swallow his entire load and some spilled out of her mouth and onto her chin.

"Ryan I will make sure your wife gets the items you brought for her, but I need to see you out as I have lots to do today," Carl said as he walked Ryan back towards the front entry.

Ryan looked over his shoulder one last time and waved to Cole who was taking a sip from his drink. The diamond from Jenna's wedding ring flashed again. Cole gave him a head nod and looked down to watch Ryan's wife wipe her chin and bring her cum covered fingers from her right hand to her mouth.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,762 Followers