Ugg

Story Info
A shy woman gets accepted into a group of friends.
4.6k words
4.52
12.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say that I was excited that I would have a chance to hang out with Stacey and her friends was an understatement. I was giddy the morning of, and it lasted until I arrived at her house. It was huge, as I had imagined, and she had great taste. There was a clear theme with the decor, which was pure white contrasted by a distinct purple. When I arrived, I was greeted with a flute full of booze and a cheer from the girls.

"Allison came, yay!" Claire said. She bounced on the balls of her feet and wrapped her arms around me tight.

The other girls surrounded me and they all said their hellos. There was four total. Claire, Destiny, Lily, and of course, Stacey. They led me into the house and we sat down at the dining room table and we chatted about a multitude of topics. It was fun. The girls had an aura of elegance but it also felt down to earth, and at times very relaxed. After a while Lily even took her shoes off and propped them up on the couch she was sitting at. I sat there quietly and took it all in, twirling my hair between my forefinger and thumb and going over what I would say if called on in my head so I was prepared.

I was never a social butterfly. I always had trouble making friends in primary school and after college. Once it came time to join the workforce, I got better, but I had never really hung out with girls like these before. They were cute, high maintenance, occasionally catty, and extremely popular in the office. They all would eat lunch together or even work the same shifts together and when they strode through the office in a group, you could see just about every guy turn their head and stare. They tell you that shit like that only lasts through high school but they are wrong. Stuff like that transcends age.

I don't know why but Stacey took a liking to me. We had a meeting together one afternoon and I nailed my numbers for the quarter and then the break after that she was near the coffee maker and just started talking to me about Disney+. From there it just came down to not acting like a buffoon every time I talked with her after and then suddenly I was being invited out for drinks and then brunches. This was the first time going over to her house, and I still could feel the butterflies in my tummy.

"Are you staying the weekend with the rest of us, Allison?" Claire asked. Claire was the nicest out of the group. She had this sorta hippy vibe. She wore just a little makeup over her freckled cheeks and she rarely wore skirts in the office. Her red bob bounced when she spoke and I always found myself looking at her ends instead of her eyes.

"I was thinking of it but I would have to go home and get some stuff today. I was thinking of heading home tonight and then maybe bringing some stuff for Sunday."

"You should come back," Desitny said. "We have a lot of fun stuff planned. Plus this will probably be the last chance we get to use the pool."

Destiny had pulled out some sort of E-Cigarette from her purse as she was talking and then started taking a long drag. She then passed it to Lily, who passed it to Claire. It was then when I realized it must be some sort of marijuana they were smoking. It rolled around to Stacey and she passed it to me. I had never done weed in my life before. I contemplated telling the girls that I was okay and didn't want to get too messed up if I was going to be driving home, but I let two seconds pass, and then I took a deep inhale while pressing the silver firing button. It tasted good but it hit my lungs hard and I started coughing right away.

"Oh, sorry Allison," Destiny said. "This stuff is kind of strong. I should have warned you."

"Allison's good," Stacey said. "She's a champ. And even if she gets a bit of a buzz going she can always sleep it off for a bit, right sweetie?"

I couldn't answer. I had never felt so helpless and scared in my life. The pot had done a strange number on my head. I could hear the conversation going on around me but I felt frozen, unable to move my mouth or speak.

The others didn't notice. If they did, they didn't mention it. They just seemed to keep on going about their way while I stayed in the corner of my mind. I began to wonder what I was doing there in the first place. I didn't belong here. I wanted to run out of the front door, screaming.

"Should we do something really bad, girls?" Lily said. "In front of Allison? Do you think you can handle that, Allie?"

"What?" I said.

"Lily, no," Stacey said.

"Are you thinking about showing her him?" Destiny said. She slapped both her thighs with her palms and began grinning while looking at me.

"Girls, now we should have discussed this beforehand," Stacey said. Her brow was furrowed and she glared at the others. "You can't just throw Ugg out there in front of someone unsuspecting. That's mean. Remember the first time Lily saw him? She almost lost control of herself."

I was having trouble following the conversation. My gaze shifted between each of their faces, but I had the hardest time comprehending exactly what they were discussing. When Stacey looked over at me, I started to reassure her out of fear that whatever they were discussing was not going to bother me.

"Now Allie, the girls, and I do a little thing when we drink here. We have..."

"Oh it's cool," I said. "No worries, you guys can do whatevs."

I could barely hear my voice. It was like when you hear someone talking while you are underwater. You can make out what they are saying but there is a static to it that makes it a bit difficult.

"I think you should at least hear what it is that we do. Ya see..."

"Stacey, it's perfectly fine. I'm fine. You guys are fine. Whatever kind of shit you guys are in, I guess I am too. I just want to go with the flow."

"Babe, you look a little pale. Are you feeling okay?"

"I think I may have drunk a bit too much too fast... I may have to lie down. But I don't want to be any bother. I just want to have fun with you guys."

The girls moved off the couch and I laid down, looking over at Stacey and Destiny while they stood in the middle of the room. Stacey looked concerned but Destiny kept on trying to brush it off.

"She said she is good. Come on, Stace. She said it was okay to do it. She probably will like it."

"That's what I'm afraid of. Allison is a good girl. She isn't a slut like you."

"I'm not a slut, I just know what I want. Honestly, Ugg is the best."

"I love Ugg," Lily said.

"Who doesn't love Ugg," Claire said. "He's amazing."

"Can we get him now?" Destiny said. "Please?"

"Okay, give me a couple of minutes and I'll go and get him."

Now I was really confused. The way the girls were bouncing and giggling while they waited made me wonder what Ugg was. The way the girls were acting, I could have sworn that Ugg was a code name for some different drug. Monique especially was pacing while she waited for Stacey.

When Stacey came back, she was accompanied by him. He was tall, with a dark complexion and long hair that had soft curls in it. It had a strawberry blonde hint, which stuck out against his dark skin. His jaw was perfectly squared with a few days worth of stubble sitting on top of it. His shoulders were broad and he had baby blue eyes that caught my attention over everything else.

He was gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Stacey began to scold him the instant he came into the room.

"Damn it Ugg, I said behind me. Behind me! Bad boy! You need to start listening. The girls come over and you think you get to rule the roost."

Ugg didn't say anything, but he did take a step back from where he was and got behind Stacey. After that, he sunk to his knees and dropped his gaze to the floor. The women circled him, pawing at him and cooing over his body.

He was in great shape. He was only wearing a small pair of boxers that barely covered his bottom as well as a thick collar that was clasped around his neck. Two of the women stuck their hands down his pants and began to fondle him. The others ran their palms over his muscular body or through his flowing hair.

"Stay still, Ugg," Stacey said.

He was still as the woman fondled him. I sat there, frozen and wondering what the hell I was watching. The girls didn't have any shame. They took Ugg into their hands and he didn't seem to react at all. Their demeanors seemed to change too. Lily had a fire inside of her almond-shaped eyes. She began to demand things of the man in front of them.

"Get out of those," she said. There was a fierceness to her command.

Ugg did as he was told. He took his thumbs and pushed them down his waistline and revealed his penis. It was long and cut, with no hair at all on his pelvis. It sprung up and as soon as it was free the woman all began to touch it. He still didn't move.

"What's wrong Allison?" Stacey asked. "Why are you being shy? Come on."

"Uh..." I said.

Stacey turned back to Ugg and she was the first to take him. She laid down on her side and took him in her mouth. She bobbed on him, hard and fast, and Destiny grabbed his face and began to kiss it deeply before pulling away. Claire was the next person up. She began to lick his cheek, with long and slow laps, before biting his earlobe and growling.

"You make me so fucking hot, Ugg," Claire said.

"Time to stand up," Lily said.

She grabbed a hold of his hair and pulled it. Ugg moved with her, and Stacey didn't take his cock out of her mouth for one second, moving with his body so that he stayed inside of her. The other women got down on their knees and they each began to share him. His staff was passed around from mouth to mouth, and they each took him down with force and vigor. I felt confused, a bit worried, but also extremely turned on. I had never seen anything like this before. I wondered if all successful and pretty people did this in their spare time. Suddenly, I was flooded with visions of all of the popular folks I had ever met having a pet like Ugg around so they could enjoy these types of activities.

"Now you're going to fuck us, Ugg," Stacey said.

"Yes, I love when Ugg fucks us!"

"Oh, I've been thinking of his cock all week!"

"I want him to come all over my face this time."

What the fuck is happening? I thought. I couldn't get my head wrapped around this. It was like I wasn't even there. I just sat where I was on the couch as they pulled Ugg's massive body towards the spot next to me and began to have him enter them, one by one.

The first one was Lily. She was so tiny compared to his frame. She looked up at me as he first went inside of her.

"You don't mind if we do this right here, do you, Allie?"

I felt my breath stop for a moment. If you would have asked me before that day if I would have allowed someone to have sex with someone on the same couch I was sitting at, I would have said no, but the way that the women were acting so casually with Ugg and their sexual exploits, it didn't seem like it was that big of a deal. Maybe it was the weed and the drink, but I shook my head no and looked on as Lily instructed Ugg how to handle her body.

"Harder. Just like that. Now lift my legs up. Hold them there. Yes. Right there. I want you to fuck me just like that."

The other women surrounded Ugg from behind. kissing his neck and ears, pulling on his nipples, and stroking his balls as he continued. He still didn't speak. He just hammered away at Lily while I looked on.

Lily lifted her hips and she let out a long roar. Her fingertips flew to her clit, and she rubbed it furiously as she came. I could see the look in her eyes and I could tell from how her body moved that he had brought her to climax. She slipped out and Claire took her place. I felt dizzy looking at it all. I stood up and the group froze.

"You okay?" Claire asked from the couch.

"I uh... I feel kind of weird. Not gonna lie, I don't smoke weed that much and I just feel icky."

"You can lay down in my room," Stacey said. "Maybe you just need to sleep it off?"

"I think I may head home right now. I still have to get that stuff from my house and I don't want to ruin the mood here."

"Okay, that's cool too. Just do me a favor and order an Uber or something. You've been drinking. We'll make sure your car is alright here."

"Okay, sounds good."

In my head, I was yelling at myself. What the fuck is going on? Why are they acting like this? Who the fuck is that guy, and why is he so free with these girls using his body like that?

The images and questions kept on floating through my mind as I climbed into the Uber. The driver made small talk, but I was too out of it to answer back. I just kept on remembering what had just happened. Was it even real? I asked myself. Also, something else was bugging me. Something major that I just couldn't shake.

I had never been so turned on in my life.

I woke up the next day and contemplated not going back. But, I had left my car there, and I also would be lying if I said that I didn't want to see more of what was going on at Stacey's house. I got myself ready, prepared a bag with some things that I needed to stay overnight. I told myself that I was just going to act like Ugg wasn't a big deal and then I would stay there for the night, do some swimming and some drinking, and then I would head home and forget all about Stacey, her friends, and their weird desires.

I was dropped off by the Uber and when I texted Stacey that I was there, she told me to come around to the back and that she and the girls were in the pool. I found the gate that she described and when I opened it and walked through, the four of them let out a loud cheer just like when I arrived the day before.

"We thought we scared you off," Claire said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well, with Ugg and everything..." Lily said.

"Yeah, we didn't mean to throw you in the deep end like that," Destiny said. "We just thought you were so cool, and we figured you wouldn't mind us being ourselves around you."

"It wasn't that," I said. "I guess I should have told you that I don't smoke that much. I think that was the main thing."

"Are you sure?" Stacey said. "Because it's not a big deal. It's just that... Ugg is so wonderful. But we don't have to have him around over the weekend if it makes you feel weird."

I started to roll around the situation in my head, over and over again. It was confusing. I did feel a bit odd about this Ugg guy, but I also felt still really intrigued, and hot under the collar when I thought about the whole thing. Besides that, the way that the girls acted like everything was so casual and free made me wonder if I was just being prude about the entire thing. I waved off my inhibitions and asked for some champagne. Stacey smiled at me as she ran inside to grab the bottle.

I had dressed in my swimwear before I came. I had covered myself with a large shawl and a flimsy skirt, but I pulled those off and entered the pool along with the others. It was a nice one. I had no idea how Stacey could afford such a great place on our salary, but along with all of the other questions that I had at that moment, I figured that it was best to just let things lie and go with the flow.

Stacey came out from the sliding glass door, carrying the bottle of champagne in one hand and a leash in the other. At the end of the leash was him. He was wearing nothing, except for the collar that he had around his neck. The other women whistled at him and began to catcall him while Stacey set down my flute, filled it with booze, and brought it to me in the pool.

Ugg stood at the lip of the pool as if he was waiting for his next instruction. I looked at him and a small part of me wished that his eyes would meet mine, but they didn't. They just looked into the water, and I watched as the reflection of the waves danced across his face.

"I want some dick, Ugg," Destiny said.

She got out of the pool and walked over to him. She grabbed his hand and led him over to one of the pool chairs that Stacey kept outside. Next, she stripped off her small bottoms and top and spread herself out so that Ugg could mount her. She was petite, with small breasts and a small waist. She placed his hands on her legs exactly where she wanted them to be and then she instructed him to enter her. The others didn't seem to notice it at all. It was different from the night before. I was the only one that was watching.

"What movie did you want to watch tonight?" Stacey asked.

"I think there is that new one on Hulu that we were talking about last week," Lily said.

"That one seems way too violent," Claire said.

"What do you think, Allie?" Stacey said. "Do you like violent movies?"

"Uh..." I said, caught off guard. "I guess it depends."

Ugg started to buck harder than he was previously. Destiny was now moaning and encouraging him to go faster. I could hear their wet skin slapping together. I could see his balls swinging with each stroke that he took.

"Like what would it depend on?" Stacey said.

"Uh... Well... I just... I guess I would have to watch some of it before I could make a decision."

"You seem to be watching something, alright," Lily said.

I felt my cheeks become red and I choked down another swig of drink.

"Oh, don't be like that," Stacey said. "You guys, you know that Allison isn't like us. She isn't 'corrupted'... Yet. You should cut her some slack. We talked about this."

"What?" I said. "You guys talked about me?"

"Nothing bad," Lily said.

"Yeah," Claire said. "We love you, Allie. It's just that you seemed so weirded out yesterday. We didn't know if we took things too far."

"You didn't go too far," I said.

When I thought about it, they hadn't. I was just so wrapped up in my thoughts. The more I thought about it the previous night, I noticed how much I was turned on by the whole event. I even played with myself that evening and thought about Ugg's massive chest and muscular legs hovering over me as he entered me, just like he did the night before with the women.

"You know," Stacey said, "you don't have to be scared of him. You can try him out. That's what he is there for."

"What..."

"I'm serious. Look, they might be finishing up."

Destiny was wrapping her legs around Ugg's hips and pulling him in close as they finished. She was grinding against his cock while cooing her approval. When he pulled out, a long string of cum came tumbling out of Destiny. She laughed as she looked up at him, pulling him close and kissing him before pushing him off and gathering her swimwear.

"Who's next?" Destiny said.

"I think Allison is," Stacey said.

My eyebrows rose and I looked over at my new friend. She had a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

"Don't you want to, Allie?"

"I... I don't know..."

"Don't be shy. You have seen us all take him. You know we don't care. I bet you would like it. Plus, you keep on looking over there, and staring at him. Just take him already. Or have him take you. What's mine is yours, and I want you to use him as you see fit."

I looked from one woman to the next. They all stared at me, wondering what my next move would be. I took my glass, drained it, and then began wading through the water towards Uggs.

"She's gonna do it!"

"Yes! Fuck him, Allie. I know you have it in you."

"Yes! Go go go! I want to see this so badly now."

I felt the water beading off of me as I approached him. I looked up at him when I got right in front of him. He was much larger than me. At least a foot taller. I finally was able to lock eyes with him and I felt captivated.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Allison."

My voice was shaky and my hands wouldn't stop trembling. He extended his hand out and I took it in my grasp.

"I'm Ugg," he said.

After he was done shaking my hand, we stood there, frozen for what seemed like an eternity. I then took another step closer to him, and then I wrapped my arm around him. I pulled him in close. His body was so hard, so chiseled. I had never been with a man that muscular before. He was like someone that I fantasized about but would never be able to obtain. That was until I met someone like Stacey. Now that it was happening, I was having a hard time believing it myself.

12