Ugg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rested my head against his pectorals. I started to draw little circles on them, and then my hand started to slowly sink to his sword. It was still wet, the product of his session that he just had with Destiny, but he wasn't soft. It was harder than any penis I had ever touched. It felt like it weighed a ton, and I let it sit in my palm before bouncing it up and down in my grasp.

"I want you to put this inside of me," I said.

Looking back, I think the alcohol, along with the carefree attitudes of the girl made everything seem normal right then. It wasn't. There was no reason for me to be entertaining some stranger in front of Stacey and her friends, but it didn't feel like that at the time. No, it felt wonderful. I could hear them talking and laughing behind me, and I felt like I was the life of the party.

Ugg took me in his arms and lifted me, carrying me to the chair that he and Destiny just shared. He placed me down and took off my bottoms and my top. I was a bit anxious still, so when he felt me down below, he could see that I wasn't ready for him. He took the initiative and sunk so that his mouth was on top of me. He lapped at my folds and clit like a madman. I had never gotten head like that before, and I haven't had it like that since. I started to gasp and then I started to wail, and the women from the pool all started to applaud.

"That's it Ugg, eat her pussy like the pro you are."

"Don't hold back Ugg. Do your job right."

"Get her nice and wet Ugg. Then, fuck her as hard as you can."

My head was swimming. I was so turned on that by the time Ugg straightened up and placed his helmet against my opening, it took very little effort for him to push inside of me. Holy shit. It was so big that it hurt for a split second, but once I felt the true girth of him in me, I felt myself immediately begin to come. I cried out and felt my toes curl as my legs began to shake involuntarily.

"Oh... Oh... OH!"

Ugg did exactly what I had instructed him to. He began to use his cock like a piston, fucking me hard and fast. The climax was intense. He had only been in me for maybe a minute or so, but I had already been brought to the brink. When I was finished, I placed a hand on his chest and told him to slow down a bit.

"You... Already made me come, Ugg..."

The women heard what I said and let out another cheer. I looked past Ugg and I could see them high-fiving one another. I heard Stacey say that she knew that I had it in me. I looked up into Ugg's beautiful blue eyes and then I said something that shocked even me.

"Now I want you to come inside of me. That would turn me on so much. Just come inside of me just like you did all of those other women."

Ugg didn't wait for any more instructions. He pressed forward and started to go, faster and faster. I could feel his huge member sliding in and out like nothing, and I came a second time just before I felt his cock tense up. Then, it came. It felt like a river. I felt him flood me with one of the largest loads I had ever taken. He pressed forward so that his entire length was stuck inside of me, and he let it pump out of him while we both stared into each other's eyes. I reached up, grasping his stubble-covered chin and pulling it in so that I could kiss him, passionately on the lips while he finished up.

"So what did you think?" Stacey said

"Oh my God..." I said. "Can I keep him?"

The girls laughed one more time and I felt Ugg slip out of me. I could barely walk due to my knees still being weak, but I got my clothing back on and then got back into the pool to join the others.

12