All Comments on 'Ugly Duckling (Ribbons)'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Arrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

No! No! NO! Don't stop now...pleeeeeeeeaaaazzzzee!!! Give us the full details of their encounter!

njpm618njpm618over 19 years ago
WOW!!!

Super hot Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

That was the most erotic story I have read in a long time!

matriarchmatriarchover 19 years ago
Deliciously, innocently

teasing.......or was it??? A quite lovely tale for one who adores the long drawn out realisation. My only complaint, if complaint it is, is that it ended too suddenly. But then I'm greedy. :)

sailorm72003sailorm72003over 19 years ago
More, please!!!

Very very nicely done, but please may we know more? Don't stop there!

Sailor

PeliosPeliosabout 19 years ago
Super Story

Excellent development. It reminds me of one of mine, but I hate to say it, I think your story is even better! Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Developed ... characters.

The eroticism in the story was well-played, but I think that my favorite part of the story was how well Rachel's character was developed. It's nice to actually care about a character in a story, and you didn't disappoint.

janwillemjanwillemover 18 years ago
Great

It made me want to become part of the youtful exploration of self. And to be accepted as I am, bisexual neither straight or lesbian encounters making one feel whole.

Jan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutly WONDERFUL

The words flowed with such passion and expression that I could feel the sexual tension in my panties. It was GREAT! Keep it up I look forward to reading more of your work

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 18 years ago
Wow! The Emotions!

Incredible Lisa how you could almost bring me to tears over the life Rachel was cursed with, then make just the act of a simple massage one of the most erotic experiences I have ever read. You are a fabulous artist with words and their lovemaking was pure poetry. I'm greatly looking forward to reading your other work, though I may have to invest in Kleenex and cold showers. Very Powerful!!

angel_and_demonangel_and_demonover 17 years ago
Whooooooooah !!!!

Excellent strory telling - such an erotically charged tale! God, just hope you continue their adventures, am certainly left wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SLOW COMBUSTION

This is a terrific piece of writing. The drawn out sensuality, the inevitable conclusion and the fine descriptive phrasing all made for a slow burn.

I would definately look forward to see what happens when a willing slave is used by her master, until perhaps,

after much sexual degradation, the tables turn and the master falls in love with the slave.

kimmy_kimkimmy_kimabout 17 years ago
WOW

...is the only way to sum it up. A gooD story is one which leaves you impatient to turn the page and this certainly did it for me. It brought back memories of some of my first encounters, the innocence on one side and the knowing on the other hand. There's always one seducing the other. I'm going to read the sequel now and have a funny feeling I won't be disappointed. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant!

After a long while, a really good story...erotic, sensual and out and out sexy! You're a talented story-teller...and perceptive to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

Oh my god that was so hot. It had great emotional depth as well, a rarity in erotic stories. But wow... I can't say much more as I have to go on to part 2, great job. Thanks.

jessicaj64jessicaj64over 13 years ago
Wow!

Just that, wow! What a wonderful, beautiful and oh my god, sizzling hot story. Loving it, and loving your other stories. Thank you thank you thank you - please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Simply sweet. Wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
gigity!

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago

That was so good. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice start

I think I'm really going to enjoy this story. You really like Nicole Kidman, don't you? :) I could never masturbate to Brad Pitt either.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
I Know She's Naive, But...

How could she NOT realize Kira was seducing her?

link88link88about 10 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turn of the screw

Well, Lisa, you certainly turned the screw at the start of this story. Even knowing it's fiction, I was able to suspend disbelief to the point that my heart ached for poor little eight-year-old Rachel (it's a sad thing to say, but I guess there really are parents like her mother in this world). As for the rest of the chapter, slow, sensual, superb. Anyone who wants to know the difference between erotica and porn should read this. Now for the next few chapters...

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Great story so far!

I love this story so far. It's a shame about the way her mother treated her, but I do know for a fact this really goes on. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Primo

Loved how subtly you manipulated the way Kira, revealed her desire for the previously mentioned Ugly duckling aka Rachel. Loved It.

5🌟's.

roveroneroveroneover 6 years ago
Sweet, and SMOKING hot...

Brutal opening/ her mother, lent urgency to have something good/kind come her way...what better then a uber hot petite cheerleader that wants to become a pastor confirm her leanings...

5, and definitely fave story/author

and the additional chapters makes it even better...!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Exploring and enjoying your sexuality or first time ever in such manner, would be mind blowing ...... For shure it will leave the mountain to climb for all others, if there are others ever in need ...... Lovely sensual innocent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous