Ugly Duckling (Ribbons)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up some time after Kira, as she had an 8 o'clock, and my first class wasn't until 9. I opened my eyes to see her standing over me. "Good morning, sleepy head," she said cheerfully. "Sleep well?"

"Yes," I said. "How 'bout you?"

"Oh yes, wonderful dreams, though I really can't remember them now, and I slept like a log," she said. She looked at me thoughtfully, but didn't say anything, until I felt compelled to say, "What?"

"Nothing," she trilled, then, opening the door said, "Have a lovely day, sweetheart." As she exited I sat wondering. Kira often used endearments with me and her friends, like 'Sweetie,' but 'Sweetheart?' Perhaps I was reading too much into one word.

I found myself going to all of the school's football games, not to watch the players, but to watch Kira. I think I was her biggest fan! She looked lovely in her cheerleader outfit, and when she saw me in the stands, she gave me a wave, and gestured to me to come down to where they hung out. I told her that I thought she was really great, and went on like that, then realized I was babbling, and my face turned really red. Kira thanked me, and hugged me. I felt so loving to her when she did that.

I fell into the academic schedule I was used to, with the added fillip of Kira inviting me to various events at school. I went to some of them, and had fun, but the greatest fun was from watching Kira smile and laugh as she'd joke with, and talk to, the other students. Kira didn't seem to have a regular boyfriend, though she'd occasionally go out on dates with various boys. Of course, at a religious school, the dating didn't normally get serious.

The big event on campus in October, of course, was Homecoming. Along with the required football game was a small parade, and a Homecoming King and Queen, and their Court. I was thrilled when Kira was selected as a "Princess" of the Homecoming Court, the only sophomore so selected, and a testament to her popularity and beauty. Kira asked me to help her get dressed for the coronation ceremony that night, which I happily did.

Kira and I had gone shopping and after much walking, and window shopping, and comparing of styles, and colors and fabrics, we finally found a lovely knee length, scoop neck formal gown in Duchess satin and chiffon that we both especially liked. I made sure that her dress was nicely laid out while she showered in the 5th floor bathroom. She came walking into the room after showering, with a bath towel wrapped around her, and my heart skipped a beat at seeing how pretty she was, before she had even put on any makeup, in addition to the lovely leg show she was giving me, entirely unconsciously.

I was happiest when Kira acceded to my suggestion to weave long, thin pink, white and lavender satin ribbons into her long, blonde hair, and in conjunction with her pink and ivory formal gown, the effect was simply smashing. There was no doubt that she'd be the most beautiful woman there, and I sincerely wished her as much happiness as possible.

"You're coming too, right Rachel?" Kira asked anxiously. "I won't enjoy it at all unless you're there."

"Oh, I wish I could make it," I lied, "but I've GOT to finish this paper if I want to keep my scholarship." But Kira would hear none of it.

"If YOU don't go, then I'M not going to go!" she declared.

"But you're part of the ceremony," I pleaded. "You HAVE to go!"

"Which means YOU have to go," Kira countered.

"Alright, I'll go. I promise," I lied again. "I'll see you there." Of course, I knew that this joyous occasion was not one suitable for an ugly duckling like me, but that Kira should enjoy all the glory, and happiness, she had coming to her.

"Okay, then," Kira said, with a relieved look. "It really WOULDN'T be enjoyable for me if you weren't there!" I felt badly about lying to her, but I knew that once the party started, she'd be okay and forget about me. When she left, I returned to my studies, and tried to put her out of my mind. I pictured her having a wonderful night, dancing with the boys there, a night that she'd never forget. Sweet Kira deserved no less than total happiness.

I dozed off, and woke up when I heard the door bang open. "Rachel, where were you?" Kira cried. "I looked, and looked and looked, but I never saw you! What happened? Are you alright?" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and said, "I'm really sorry Kira, I got caught up in my paper, and then dozed off. Let me look at you," I said, trying to change the subject.

"You look absolutely stunning," I said, which was no lie. All of her was so exquisite, but her beautiful, blonde hair, with the pastel ribbons streaming in it, was breathtaking to me. "Tell me who you danced with."

"Well, I danced with Rob Turner, the halfback on the football team. You know, the one who's trying to grow a moustache?" We both giggled at that. He wasn't being very successful at facial hair.

"And, who else?" I said.

"That was it, just Rob," Kira said with a slight frown.

"You danced ALL NIGHT with Rob?" I said. "Spill it girl, I didn't even know you'd ever dated him, and you all hooked up?"

"No, far from it," Kira said with a snort. "He put his hand on my ass as soon as the dance started, and kept sticking his leg between my thighs. Christ, what a rutting donkey!"

"So, what did you do?" I said. I hadn't a clue what I'D do, but I also knew I'd never be in that situation, either.

"I just went outside, and looked at the stars, and thought....about stuff," Kira said, looking me in the eyes now. Her eyes were so intensely, heartbreakingly blue, that I felt lost in some remote corner of the Pacific Ocean. I felt uncomfortable and turned back to my study desk, and sat down.

I heard Kira move over to her side of the bed, then begin taking off her dress. I heard the rustling of the chiffon as she carefully laid it out on her dresser. She slipped on a silk blouse over her lace bra, but just wore her white lace panties, with no bottoms. Her feet were barefoot, her toenails pink (her polish of choice), her fuzzy bunny slippers she usually wore around the dorm on the other side of the room. "Rachel, I'm worried about something," she said.

"What?" I said.

"It's my breast, I think there might be a lump or something."

"Oh no!" I replied.

"Could you....could you feel it, and let me know what you think?" she said.

"Okay, sure," I said. Kira sat next to me on the bed, as I sat in the chair. She looked into my eyes, and smiled shyly, then slowly began unbuttoning her blouse, first the top button, then each button down, until her blouse was unbuttoned, but still closed, just a small patch of her white lace bra visible through the opening, my eyes drawn to it. Kira nervously flicked her hair back over her right ear, biting her lip nervously, her eyes leaving mine momentarily. I guessed she must be nervous about what I'd find.

She brought each hand to the opening of the shirt, and pulled it back, exposing her beautiful bra-covered breasts and her lovely tan skin. She had a faint, light dusting of freckles like those on her nose, between the mounds of her breasts, just above the white of her bra. I so wished that I could kiss her there, then. Her breasts heaved with her nervousness. Her eyes had returned to mine, and she was smiling again, proud of what she was offering me. She slipped the blouse completely back and off her shoulders, then off her arms. She was now completely bare above her waist, except for the white lace bra, which jutted out from her full twin mounds.

The bra was over the shoulder, with a rear hook. Kira reached behind her back to unhook the bra, which pushed her lovely breasts even closer to me. She gave it a jerk, as she pulled the hook and eye apart, then brought her arms forward again, the bra falling off her breasts as the pressure holding it there disappeared. The straps of the bra ran down her arms, over her hands, the bra a small white puddle at her feet.

My eyes were on the bra, on the floor. I was suddenly terrified to look up, at those beautiful breasts that I'd dreamt about so much. I could visualize their roundness, their softness, the pale skin that hadn't been kissed by the summer sun, her small, pink nipples so perfect. Would they be stiff, perhaps sticking out towards me, begging to be kissed and licked, taken into my mouth where I could suckle them, surround their pebbled roughness with my soft, warm tongue, smelling her feminine aroma as she offered herself to me? No, I couldn't do it.

"Umm, uhh.....I'm not sure-" I began, but Kira interrupted me.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, you were studying and I just sprung that-" It was my turn to interrupt her.

"No, I'm sorry, you're asking for help, I'll be happy to-" I looked up and saw those perfect, perfect breasts, her lovely sweet pink nipples, her faint pulse reflected in her left breast's nipple, as it moved so slightly with each beat of her loving heart.....and I was struck speechless.

We must have been like that for hours, my eyes fastened on to a small part of the perfection that was Kira, Kira smiling at me expectantly. But only seconds later Kira saying, "Well, you can probably tell better if you feel for it."

"Huh?" I said. "Of course, which one was it?" I asked, in as professional a manner as I could summon.

"Right here," as she lifted up her right breast with her right hand, then lightly rolled her left hand across the warmth of the flesh. "Well, I THOUGHT it was here. You try it." I felt my hand shaking with nerves as I brought it closer to the round, swelling warmth of her full bosom. My hand clumsily pressed into her womanly flesh, then crashed into her stiffly erect delicate pink nipple, as I sought to place my flattened fingers against the spot she'd indicated. Kira groaned quietly, and I pulled back.

"Oh! Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No....no," she said. "Umm, roll your fingers across here, and tell me what you think, okay?"

I returned my fingers to her breast, its warmth welcoming me. I pressed and rolled my fingers across the skin and tissue underneath, but felt nothing unusual in the area. "Kira, I think, umm, it feels okay. I mean, I don't feel anything like, unusual."

"That's funny," she said, "I'm sure I felt something before. Let me try it again." She rolled her fingers across both breasts now, her nipples stiffly erect. I ached to take them into my mouth. "No, nothing now, but then I'm not very good at this. Do you check your breasts, Rachel?"

"Yeah, pretty often," I said.

"Would you mind showing me how you check yours?" Kira asked innocently. God, I was torn. Part of me wanted to flash my breasts to lovely Kira, and have her caress them with her gentle hands. Part of me wanted to run and hide with my shame and embarrassment. "But, you're here in college, Rachel," I thought to myself. "You've got to be adult, you've got to get over your looks, and just GROW UP!"

"Uh, sure," I said. I pulled up the tee shirt I was wearing, over my head and set it on the desk. I reached behind to loosen the clasp on my bra, and had trouble reaching it. "Here, let me help," Kira volunteered, and I felt her warm fingertips brushing against the smooth skin of my back, as she fumbled with the hook. "Uh. There. Got it." She said, after some time. I had very much enjoyed the contact of her fingers with my back, and groaned from the simple pleasure, not even so much a sexual one, but contact with another human.

"Need a back rub, Rachel?" she asked.

"It DID feel nice," I admitted. Shrugging off my bra, I put it on the desk next to the shirt.

"Here, lean back a little and I'll run my fingernails across your back, massage you a little, okay? It's marvelous for releasing tension," Kira whispered. I did as she asked, and experienced the thrill of this beautiful girl's fingers drawing tension out of my body. Her fingers traced a progression along my spine, always downward, then out an inch or two, still downward, pressing, rubbing, kneading....I felt myself melting, melting, like a snow woman basking in the rays of the early spring sun, only to find herself disappearing. I, too, was disappearing into the pleasure, and comfort of Kira's wonderfully strong hands.

My perception of the light and world around me began fading, as though progressive tunnel blindness had hit me and torn through me in a matter of minutes. As from a distance, I heard Kira, sotto voce, "Let me get a little closer, so that I can do you more nicely." I was vaguely aware of her warm, fragrant, naked thighs advancing further around my own jeans clad hips, Kira's hard-tipped, full breasts pressing lightly against my smooth back, the heat of her nearly naked crotch rising up between us, and swirling along the skin of my back - or were those her magical fingertips?

I groaned from the sheer pleasure of Kira's touch, and from the intoxication of her proximity. She stroked me, still always downward, and I became acutely aware of her fingers leaving my flesh a mere inch from the waistband of my jeans. Like a man who's lost his arm, I felt a phantom sensation, her fingers continuing downward, across the sensitive skin of my rear, skin that had never been stroked or caressed by another, but which now cried out at missing her sweet touch.

As ultimate as I thought that pleasure to be, it was far exceeded by her soft, warm hands reaching under my arms to momentarily cup my full breasts, then lightly tweaking my erect nipples, eliciting a soft moan from me. "Oh, did I hurt you?" Kira said. "I just wanted to examine your breasts, to see if they felt like mine." Her stiff nipples, then the rest of her warm soft breasts, began pressing into my back, as she reached forward to better touch my own breasts. A soft, erotic tingle ran through my dripping slit, as Kira rolled and kneaded my own full breasts between her knowing fingers. The pleasure went on ceaselessly, my mind lost in the Kira-induced woman-to-woman ecstasy. Too soon, perhaps a lifetime later, Kira's delicious hands left my swelling breasts, to return to my back.

As though reading my mind, and perhaps she was, Kira said, "I could do a better job if you take off your jeans. Maybe lay on the bed?" I could feel her looking at me, awaiting an answer. I stumbled out, "Yeah, yeah," and her fingers deserted my back, in effect, coaxing me to move to the bed, which I did. As I rose to move over to her bed, the closer of the two, I looked back to see Kira looking at me expectantly, as would be expected, but I sensed an undercurrent of some emotion that I had never experienced before. A warm, welcoming desire that frightened me subtly, but which I could no more deny than I could my next breath of air.

My eyes were locked into hers, my green into her blue, my body turned sideways to her. I knew my nipples were hard, my modest but noticeable B cups full and rosy with a rising passion, and I wondered what she thought of them. Not quite as prominent as Kira's, still, they might not disappoint her if she were to be attracted to them. I had no idea after all this what was happening. I thought that all the attraction was in my own mind, that Kira was innocently trying to relax me. Perhaps she was. Perhaps it went beyond what either of us expected.

My shaking fingers slid across my stomach to the top snap of my jeans. Kira's eyes momentarily left mine, and followed my hands on their downward trip. The snap was soon free, and my right hand accompanied the zipper down, as it released the tension of the jeans on my hips, and exposed more and more of my plain white cotton panties. When the zipper stopped, I looked down, from habit, and to my shock and horror, saw a big, round wet spot where my pussy hid behind the soft fabric.

I gasped slightly, and looked up at Kira. Her face was inscrutable, I didn't know if she'd seen it. I quickly stepped out of the jeans, turning my hips and back on Kira, hiding the cum spot on my panties, but now exposing my round, quivering bottom inside the panties to her view. I was afraid to look around, but I could feel the weight of her eyes on my bottom. I looked hesitantly at the beauteous Kira, her own full breasts gracefully exposed, her sweet, small pink nipples nonetheless full and jutting out proudly. I crawled onto the bed, momentarily supine, with my full breasts hanging down, my bottom sticking up and vulnerable to anyone who might care to caress it, or take some other liberty. I feared, and hoped, that it would be so.

I lay down flat then, on my stomach, my dark brown hair partially covering my back and shoulders, and partially fanned out over the pillow, which smelled magnificently of Kira's body spray, and some other feminine aroma that I could not put my finger on at that moment. I inhaled the mixed fragrances, and a strong erotic tingle imprinted itself on my pussy and clit. No matter what happened in the future, I would never, ever forget the circumstances where I had smelled that heady mixture. I suspected that the smell alone could induce one of the pale orgasms I had previously experienced in my masturbatory fantasies.

After a pause, I felt Kira sit next to me on the bed, her warm, smooth hips next to mine. The aroma I smelled on the pillow was stronger now, and I moved my head to the side to look at Kira. Her small lace panties now lay on the floor next to the bed, and it was clear that she was completely nude. The doubts that I had had about our relationship were dispelling now, still, Kira left one small seed of doubt. "I took off my panties, I hope you don't mind, it frees me up to reach across while giving massages." Oh. Disappointment flared in the pit of my stomach. Still, the aroma of Kira was SO strong now.

Her hands returned to my back, not as tense as when she'd started, but still in need of further ministration. "I'll need to straddle your back, " Kira said, "so that I can evenly reach both sides. Okay?" I nodded, and added a grunt. I felt her leg swing over me, then settle over on my left side, as she sat upright on my middle back. Her crotch was hot, and damp, as she continually pressed it against me, every time she reached forward to knead my shoulders. I fancied that I could feel the soft curls of her pubic hair tracing her perfume across my back. And then the source of that wonderful fragrance came clear to me!

It was the combination of Kira's favorite body spray, one that I already associated with her everyday presence, and the lubrication produced by her intense erotic arousal. But why on her pillow....unless that pillow often found itself between her smooth, slim thighs, pressed against her moist cunt, perhaps in sleep or, more excitingly, perhaps while she masturbated! The thought of the soft pillow, once pressed into her slick pink slit, now against my face excited ME greatly, and I felt my labia and clit swelling with blood in my excitement. A passage from a "Human Sexuality" textbook came to then....."the female's clitoris and labia majorum and minorum swell with blood during sexual arousal, as the female prepares to receive her mate."

God! Was I getting so excited because I wanted to get fucked by Kira? I didn't know, but I did know that the contact of her naked skin with mine, and the sweet fragrance of her hot and dripping pussy, were inflaming me to the heights of sexual ecstasy.

"Yeah, that's better," Kira said, "now I can reach you all over." Her probing fingers resumed their exploration, and healing, of my back, and of my shattered emotions. Resuming her prior pattern of starting at the shoulders, then kneading and squeezing her way down, now she did not stop at my lower back as before, but continued to the sensitive swell of my upper buttocks, touching and healing me there, too. I had never realized that my buttocks could be stimulated in that manner, much like my breasts, but found myself desiring her feminine touch down there, in a most ignored area.