All Comments on 'Ugly Duckling'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done

Great story with development & ending. Luv it!!!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I'm confused. Did Waylon tell his wife that he was going to have sex with Melissa? I'm trying to figure out why he thought having sex with Melissa was the only way to keep her off his back. If Celine doesn't know then he is no better then Kerry or Melissa. What kind of love is that?

toolman2020toolman2020almost 11 years ago

Hope there's a part 2, she needs to get her fat ass fucked hard...

w8ingnoww8ingnowalmost 11 years ago
Very good

This is a good story. Can't wait for the next installment.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Lots of fun

Completely amoral and raunchy. The situation sounds like a Faulkner novel.

The dialogs are just brilliant.

The author does seem to have a tendency to hang us out to dry. Where is

FTDS when you need him?

OmniferisOmniferisover 7 years ago
wth

When dose the sister in law come into the sex?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Imaginative and VERY well-written!! Great dialogue, and you handled the backstory without the usual LW-style of overexplaining to the extent the story is lost. Masterful writing!

USMCVetUSMCVetabout 1 year ago

Outstanding, yet another unfinished series.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Not sure if I even liked this one. Seems a lot like rape and cheating on a spouse to me, but the sex was good. Does Celine know that Waylon if fucking her mother and if so is she okay with it? Guess I'll have to read the next chapter to find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES