Ugly Xmas Sweater

Story Info
Finding out what's in those sweaters
2.9k words
4.42
19.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

Just a flash story.
**..**

Marie Theriot found the sweater neatly folded, underneath a few other sweaters in the bottom of her cedar chest. Her daughter Michelle had gifted her the hideous green Christmas sweater a few years ago, just before she and Brad Denny, Michelle’s second husband left for skiing in Raquel Falls, Colorado.

“Oh my God, Michelle! This, this has got to be the ugliest, where, where on God’s earth did you find this?” Marie had laughed out loud when she opened the gaily wrapped present.

The green was a cross between lime green and puke green. The color itself was bad enough. But the elf applique looked quite askew; very similar to a Picasso interpretation of what an elf should look like.

“But soft? Oh my God that is so soft,” Marie now breathed, feeling the plush texture of the sweater’s yarn and applique.

Turning to look at herself in the full length mirror, Marie paused to admire her figure. Dressed in only light blue satin panties and matching satin bra, Marie could see her breasts were definitely more than a handful.

“More like two hands full,” Marie said, leaning forward and admiring her cleavage.

Her belly was soft, but at forty one years old, one would expect a little softness. Her flesh was milky white, dotted with only a few freckles here and there.

Turning and looking over her shoulder, Marie thought her butt was just a shade too large. The light blue scrap of satin bisected her pale globes, showing off each mound of flesh very well.

“Just a little too big,” Marie thought, then pulled the sweater on over her head.

“Damn, this, this is really soft,” Marie thought as the soft yarn caressed her skin. “What a shame it’s oh so ugly.”

Selecting a pair of light beige pedal pushers, Marie pulled the pants up and zipped them. Again, she turned and glanced at her buttocks. With a toss of her waist length red hair, Marie left her bedroom.

“Surprised I’m not all gray by now; thank you so very much Michelle,” Marie smiled tightly.

Michelle and John, Michelle’s third husband would not be joining Marie for Christmas this year. They were in Martinelli, Idaho, attending a seminar that promised to strengthen a marriage through Scripture.

“Maybe if you would learn to keep your legs closed, young lady,” Marie thought as she began preparing an egg custard for French toast.

“Mm hmm; you have room to talk, Marie Michelle Theriot,” Marie chided herself as she whisked the vanilla and nutmeg into the custard.

Brewing the first pot of coffee did the trick; Marie’s handsome boarder staggered into the kitchen just as Marie dropped the first three slices of the thick bread into the cast iron skillet. Mentally, Marie gave a nod of thanks to Linda Boudreaux, her co-worker at the St. Elizabeth Parish Courthouse. Linda had told Marie about renting out a room in her home for a few extra dollars. And in a whisper, Linda admitted she’d had sex with the two college students in her home.

“Merry Christmas; oh my God, that sweater is awful,” Sonny Lambert declared.

“It’s ugly Christmas Sweater day,” Marie smiled as Sonny poured himself a mug of her far too strong coffee.

“Well, you win,” Sonny smiled. “There is no way anyone could compete with that.”

“Oh, come on!” Marie cajoled. “You have an ugly Christmas sweater, don’t you?”

Sonny smiled and chatted with Marie as he sipped his coffee. On the outside, he was smiling. On the inside, he was brooding.

Last night had been the PC Nation’s Holiday Party. For whatever reason, they weren’t allowed to say ‘Christmas Party.’ And, at the party, someone had pushed a drink Sonny’s way and Sonny had been powerless to refuse the drink. He had no idea how he got home the previous evening, this morning, whenever he’d fallen into his bed. He hoped he still had a job tomorrow morning when he went in for his shift.

Just a few years earlier, Sonny Richard Lambert had been a young up and coming attorney, working for Sophia Coutre. It seemed like the tumble was a series of dominos falling. First, Sophia was diagnosed with breast cancer. Then his fiancé’, a rich, successful and drop-dead gorgeous strawberry blonde sexpot decided to come out of the closet and live her life as a gay woman.

Then, just after forming a partnership with Parker Johnson and Brandon Johnson, Sonny earned his first DUI. Then he lost a major case. Fortunately for him, Judge Jesse Johnson, father to his two business partners reduced the DUI to careless operation of a motor vehicle. But then he lost a second major case; showing up for the deliberations stumbling drunk and reeking of scotch did not help.

Disgraced and disbarred, Sonny had pissed away his life’s savings, his beautiful home, his brand new F250 pickup truck. Now, he was paying off his legal and credit card bills, a staggering mountain of debt and was reduced to renting a room in an attractive woman’s home.

“Hey, it comes with meals,” Sonny told himself as he finished the large breakfast she’d prepared for him.

“Go, go, you need to shave that handsome face,” Marie ordered. “And get out your ugliest Christmas sweater; it’s Christmas.”

Sonny was amazed that he did find a Christmas sweater. Vaguely, he remembered Paula, his beautiful, vivacious fiancé’ giving him the sweater on their first Christmas together. The Christmas tree knitted into the sweater looked anemic and only had a few ornaments on it.

After shaving, wincing as his hand shook so horribly, Sonny got into the shower. Thinking of his very attractive landlady, especially when she bent over to pick up the fork she dropped on the floor, Sonny lathered his growing erection and masturbated.

Toweling off, Sonny shrugged into the clean tee shirt; Marie also did his laundry for him. Then he wiggled into the sweater and frowned. Apparently, he’d lost some weight since Paula had bought the sweater for him. The sweater bagged and sagged on his lanky frame.

As Sonny was zipping his blue jeans, Marie was cleaning her kitchen while chiding herself. Her lodger had brought in a few boxes with him when he’d taken the room. Perhaps he was being truthful when he said he didn’t have a sweater. Marie’s insistence that he had to have a Christmas sweater was only pointing out his numerous losses to him. When she heard him enter the kitchen, she turned to apologize to him.

“Well now, there you go!” Marie enthused, seeing the gaudy sweater on her tenant. “Now, don’t you feel the Christmas spirit?”

Sonny smiled and shook his head. Marie smiled and rubbed his arm affectionately.

“Hmm, kind of rough though,” she said, rubbing his arm again. “Mine is sooo soft; feel.”

Marie held out her arm for him to feel. Sonny ran his hand over her belly instead of the offered arm.

Marie felt a shiver at the somewhat intimate contact. Apparently Sonny noticed the reaction; he rubbed her belly again and again, Marie shivered. She looked up into his eyes.

“Do you like it soft?” Sonny asked, voice low. “Or do you prefer a little on the rough side?”

“Rough, oh God, rough,” Marie whispered.

With that, Sonny kissed Marie forcefully. He sucked her tongue from her open mouth, even lightly biting lightly on her tongue. His hands kneaded her fleshy buttocks in a firm grip. Pulling out of the kiss, Sonny pulled Marie to her bedroom.

“I, oomph!” Marie said then grunted in surprise as Sonny brought her down to the floor.

The soft double padded deep pile cushioned her fall but it still knocked the wind out of her. She gasped out as Sonny unzipped her pedal pushers and jerked pants and thong panties down to her knees, hobbling her.

“God yes,” Sonny grunted, seeing Marie’s full buttocks and very wet slit, capped by a fringe of coppery red hairs.

“Ack!” Marie groaned out as Sonny jammed his cock into her pussy in one fluid movement.

For the briefest of moments, Marie did wonder if Sonny thought her ass was fat. Then his belly slapped loudly against her buttocks as he rammed his cock into her.

“Bed, bed would be, augh, I, oh, oh God!” Marie cried out in pleasure as Sonny fucked her hard and fast.

“Yyeess!” Marie grunted as Sonny reached under her billowing sweater to unclasp her bra.

“Jesus God Joseph and Mary!” Marie cried out in orgasm as Sonny pinched and twisted and tugged her hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Marie thought briefly of telling Sonny to pull out, to ejaculate on her back rather than inside of her. This wasn’t a safe time for her and she knew, even at forty one, she could get pregnant. Then Sonny gave her left buttock a resounding slap and she screamed in orgasm.

“Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, God damn, you, that pussy is sooo good,” Sonny groaned and pumped a hot torrent of sperm deep into her depths.

“Shit!” Marie groaned, deciding she’d run to the drugstore and get the morning after pill the following morning.

That thought was pushed aside when sonny reached over her head and grabbed a jar of her cold cream from her nightstand.

“What, augh, I, oh, what? What are you…” Marie tried to ask then let out a squeal as Sonny forced two greased fingers into her light pink anus.

“An ass that perfect just needs to get fucked,” Sonny said, plunging his index and middle fingers into her tight orifice.

“I, augh, I don’t, I don’t let anyone…” Marie gasped and grunted in protest.

She screamed out when Sonny pressed the head of his greasy cock to her resisting anus. Waves of searing pain shot out from her anus outward. Marie actually saw flashes of light, stars as her rectum attempted to squeeze shut, attempted to deny Sonny entry.

Again, Sonny reached under her sweater and grabbed her hanging, swinging breasts. Marie shuddered as waves of pain continued to shoot outward from her slowly weakening rectum.

“Oh God, oh God,” Marie moaned.

While Marie resisted his entry, Sonny watched her light pink anus flower open. He slid a few inches into her, feeling a sense of victory as he slid past her struggling sphincter.

Sonny released her left breast and reached for her furry little pussy. Marie gasped, then screamed when Sonny diddled her fat little clitoris. Marie pushed back, taking all seven inches of Sonny’s fat meat into her rectum.

“Yes, aw, God yes!” Marie screamed in orgasm.

Sonny alternated between mauling Marie’s beautiful breasts, slapping her perfect ass and diddling her clitoris. Having masturbated in the shower, then ejaculating forcefully into Marie’s snug pussy, Sonny was able to hammer Marie’s raw bowels for several long moments before finally blowing a load into her guts.

He collapsed on top of her, driving her to lay in a crumpled heap on her floor. Sonny grunted and wheezed, trying to catch his breath. Finally, he pulled his limp cock from her reddened, angry looking anus. A thin dribble of his semen ran from her anus over her puffy inner lips. More of his semen ran from her pussy down her milky white thighs.

Sonny peeled off his sweater, tee shirt, jeans and underwear, leaving the clothing on the floor of his landlady’s bedroom. He sauntered across the hall and jumped into his shower to wash off the cold cream and fecal residue from his cock.

While in the shower, Sonny reflected over the past twenty four hours. His reluctant sobriety had been shaky at best and he had failed. Well, today, Christmas day was a new day.

His landlady was a few years older than himself, but was a very attractive woman. She was certainly a very passionate lover.

Yes, he was working at a PC Nation cell phone kiosk. He had not studied his ass off in college, then in law school to be selling cell phones to snotty kids and doddering old farts. But circumstances, and his own bad decisions had put him behind the counter of the small storefront. With the economy in the toilet, he should be grateful to have any job at all.

“Know what, Sonny? Things are looking up,” Sonny decided.

Getting out of the shower, Sonny toweled dry and walked into Marie’s bedroom again. She looked up from folding his clothing and gave him a weak smile.

“Stop that,” Sonny smiled and assisted her in pulling off her ugly sweater.

Slowly, with many kisses, Sonny undressed Marie. Then, laying her on her bed, Sonny lay down next to her and softly stroked her flesh, her wonderful flesh. Rolling on top of her, Sonny entered her pussy.

“Oh, oh, oh Sonny,” Marie whimpered as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

“You, God, you are just so beautiful,” Sonny whispered into her ear.

“Oh, oh, oh! Oh Jesus God Joseph and Mary!” Marie screamed out in orgasm.

“So, do you like it soft? Or rough?” Sonny asked after Marie quit shuddering in orgasm.

“I, God, I like the way you fuck,” Marie gasped out.

“Like the way you fuck too,” Sonny chuckled.

“Oh, augh, leave, leave that alone,” Marie gasped as Sonny reached down and worked a finger into Marie’s ass.

Sonny bent his head and captured one of Marie’s half-dollar sized areolae in his mouth. She groaned when he delivered a light bite to the hard nipple.

Sonny worked a second, then third finger into Marie’s stretched anus. She again cried out in orgasm. When Sonny pulled his cock out of her pussy and put her ankles on his shoulders, Marie cried out her acceptance. Sonny slid his cock into her rectum again and hammered her hard and fast until he stiffened and came again.

They woke up, limbs entwined. Marie looked into his handsome face and smiled. He returned her smile and unwound himself.

“Let me go potty, then I’ll fix us some lunch,” Marie said.

“Okay,” Sonny agreed.

To prepare their lunch, Marie wore her ugly Christmas sweater and nothing else. She squealed then laughed when Sonny delivered a fairly hard bite to her right buttock.

“Rough or soft?” Sonny asked after she cleared away their plates and glasses.

“Soft, please. I really don’t think my ass can take any more of that beautiful cock,” Marie smiled.

Shortly after they made love, Marie’s cell phone rang. Marie answered; it was her daughter’s ringtone.

“Merry Christmas. What am I doing? Not much of anything,” Marie smiled, gently pushing Sonny’s hand away from her buttocks. “Just wearing that ugly Christmas sweater you got me, what? Two or three years ago? You know, when you were living in Texas?”

“Yes, yes, that Elf one,” Marie agreed. “And what are you doing?”

Marie hoisted the sweater up, exposing her splotch of pubic hair. Sonny gently blew his warm breath onto her puffy inner lips and Marie shivered as her daughter continued to complain about her husband, about the apparently one-sided, male dominant doctrines of the Atwell School of Divinity when it came to marriage, about the bitter cold Christmas weather in Idaho.

“Sounds like you, augh, you need an ugly Christmas sweater of your own,” Marie shivered as Sonny lightly flicked his tongue back and forth over Marie’s clitoris.

“Mm hmm,” Sonny agreed.

“Oh yyeess,” Marie groaned, covering her cell phone as Sonny slowly insinuated a finger into her very sore rectum.

“Yes, yes, Marry Christmas, Michelle,” Marie said, rolling onto her belly as Sonny greased his cock.

The End

**..**

**Author’s Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.
I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. Likewise, I thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that ‘Favorite’ my words.

Marie Theriot is a minor character first introduced in ‘One Saturday’ in the Loving Wives category. Her daughter Michelle is likewise introduced in the same story.

Sonny Lambert is first introduced in the ‘Explanation of Love’ series in the Lesbian Sex category. His fiancé’’ Paula Lambert is introduced in the same series.

Parker and Brandon Johnson and their father, Judge Jesse Johnson are all first introduced in ‘Admission of Guilt’ in the Romance category.

Linda Boudreaux, the friend and coworker that suggests to Marie that she rent out a room is first introduced in the ‘Flowers in the Heart’ series in the Crossdressers & Transgender category. Her renting out a room is first introduced in ‘Rummates Pt. 01’ in the Mature category. That story is continued in ‘Rummates Pt. 05’ in the Interracial Love category.

Sophia Coutre is first introduced in the ‘Oddball’ series in the First Time category. She makes a few appearances in other stories. Her diagnosis of breast cancer is introduced in ‘Eyes like the Ocean’ in the Anal category.

Merry Christmas. Get out your ugly Xmas sweater and wear it with pride.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers