101 Avila Road#A2

Story Info
Her beautiful neighbor uses her like a piece of ass.
17.9k words
4.71
16.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers

This story has been posted to Literotica.Com with the full knowledge of the original author, JimBob44. No part or whole of this story may be reprinted in any other format or on any other web site without the express written consent of the original author.

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

101 Avila Road#A2.

**--**--**--**

Griselda Johnson almost called out 'Coming!' when she heard the soft knock at her apartment door. She stifled the words; she was not expecting anyone so did not indicate that she was home. Instead, she reached into the drawer of her end table and pulled the.38 out. She then peered through a chink in the curtain next to the front door of her apartment.

Griselda saw Shayla, her cute neighbor that lived directly overhead in Apartment A6. She did not know the girl's last name; they'd spoken briefly once when they'd met by the mailbox kiosk outside of the manager's office, Apartment #A1.

For a brief moment, Griselda peered through the window at the short, slightly chubby young woman. Shayla had curly brown hair styled in a very cute cap around her round face. Her eyes were deep brown and seemed almost a little too large for her pale face. Her nose was a button nose and her lips were pouting.

Griselda had seen Shayla dressed in a MacElroy's Bakery uniform blouse that one time they'd run into one another at the mailboxes. Right now, the girl was dressed in a halter top that left her cute, pudgy belly bare. Griselda was slightly surprised at the large chest Shayla sported; that uniform blouse had concealed Shayla's chest. Her stubby legs were bare in her khaki shorts and she wore flip flops on her small feet.

Shayla wore a haggard look on her cute face and she looked around before knocking on Griselda's door again. Griselda sighed; Shayla could see that Griselda's car was parked in the space reserved for apartment A2. Keeping her.38 in her left hand, Griselda made sure the safety chain was on before cracking the door open.

"Yes?" Griselda politely asked.

"Hi I, uh, Griselda, I, I need ask you a huge favor," Shayla stammered out, placing a great deal of emphasis on the word 'huge.'

Peering more fully through the door's slight opening, Griselda determined that Shayla was alone. She held up a hand as Shayla was about to launch into whatever the huge favor might be. Closing the door, Griselda unlatched the safety chain then opened the door to allow Shayla entry into the apartment. She kept the pistol at the ready should anyone burst in on her.

"Hi, um, Shayla, right?" Griselda said, waving Shayla to sit on the couch.

"Yeah, yeah, hi, I'm..." Shayla said, then gasped out loud when she saw the pistol in Griselda's hand.

"Can never be too sure," Griselda said, not apologizing for the presence of the gun.

Safety chain on and deadbolt securely in place, Griselda sat on the low slung barrel chair that faced the window and front door. She put the.38 onto her lap and waited for Shayla to get to the purpose of her unsolicited visit.

"I uh, I don't know if you uh you know, but I lost my job," Shayla said, looking nervously at Griselda's lap, at the gun.

"No. I had not heard," Griselda said and waited.

"Yeah, I, that stupid strike. I didn't want to; I mean, we, we're getting paid good money, got good benefits, should have seen my health insurance and the four oh one K?" Shayla said, becoming agitated.

"And?" Griselda prompted.

Griselda Helen Johnson was her father's child. Parker Johnson was by all accounts a genuine bastard. He was a true narcissist bordering on sociopathic tendencies. He had no capacity for empathy, only saw people as a means to what he wanted.

Griselda had Parker Johnson's mercenary streak. Griselda had inherited her white Blonde hair, ice blue eyes, full pouting lips, 36DD chest, slim waist and sweetly rounded buttocks from Katrina Johnson nee Frederickson, her mother. Her stunning beauty, coupled with her opportunistic bent as well as her intellect made Griselda a very successful manipulator of people.

"And uh, they uh, they fired us," Shayla said, looking at the floor.

Shayla lapsed into silence. For Griselda, the silence was welcome; she was returning from a funeral of a family member, a female cousin. For Shayla, the silence was uncomfortable. She fidgeted in her seat, feeling the leather of the sofa slowly beginning to adhere to her bare thighs.

"I uh, I'm going be cashing in my four oh one; they said I need wait until Monday," Shayla supplied.

"And?" Griselda again prompted her neighbor to get to the point of her intrusion.

"And rent's due tomorrow," Shayla said.

"Rent was due Monday," Griselda corrected. "The first was on a Sunday, so rent was due on Monday; the second."

"Tomorrow's the last day or they start piling on the late fees," Shayla said. "And I'm 'bout two hundred short. And asshole Davidson says it's all or nothing; he won't give me credit for..."

"He's an asshole? For expecting rent? In full?" Griselda said, slightly amused.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I done told him I'll have the rest on Monday, but..." Shayla said.

"So. You need to borrow two hundred dollars," Griselda verified.

"Yeah," Shayla said hopefully.

"And you don't have any family? Any friends that can help you?" Griselda pressed.

"No, they uh, I already, that's how I got the four hundred," Shayla admitted.

Griselda almost smiled. Griselda almost let her cool, detached façade slip. Shayla had just shown her cards; the young woman was already in debt. And, even if Shayla should be able to repay this loan, she would soon be in need again.

"I can expect to be repaid on Monday?" Griselda verified, getting to her feet.

"Yes, yes. I just need..." Shayla agreed, the relief very evident on her face.

Stepping to the dining room table, Griselda pulled her laptop onto the table and opened the device. Shayla watched, slightly confused as Griselda rapidly typed.

"What is your full name?" Griselda asked, fingers poised above the keyboard.

"Shayla. Shayla Michelle Simon," Shayla said.

A moment later, they both heard a mechanical click then a whirring sound coming from Griselda's bedroom. Griselda got to her feet, gun still in her hand. She walked to her bedroom and entered the cool, dimly-lighted room.

The sun was in the west so the afternoon sun was slowly creeping into the room through a chink in the floor to ceiling curtain. Griselda opened the closet and the whirring and clattering became louder. The single page document gently came to rest on the paper tray and Griselda picked up the sheet of paper and read it carefully as she placed the gun onto the small table next to the printer.

Grabbing her peurse from where she'd placed it just before hearing the knock at her front door, Griselda took out two crisp Benjamins and her Cartier pen. The pen had been a graduation gift from her Aunt Violet; given to her when she'd graduated from the University of Louisiana at DeGarde.

"Please read this over carefully and sign and date it where indicated," Griselda said, placing the document onto the coffee table in front of Shayla.

"What's this?" Shayla asked, confused.

"It just simply says I will be repaid on or before the ninth of this month," Griselda said. "If you would like, I can print up a duplicate for your own records."

Shayla looked at the two Benjamins Griselda placed on the coffee table next to the single page legal document. She declined Griselda's offer of a copy of the document and slashed out her signature before grabbing the banknotes. She profusely thanked Griselda as she exited the apartment.

Griselda watched the young woman leave. Her eyes focused on the pale smooth expanse of Shayla's back left bare by the skimpy halter top. Her eyes lingered on the chubby buttocks that peeked out of Shayla's snug khaki shorts.

"Oh, Sweetheart, we are going to have so much fun with you," Griselda thought as she again latched the safety chain on the door.

Moving her loose flowing thigh length blonde hair aside, Griselda unbuttoned the top button of her dress. She worked the zipper down, then walked into her bedroom again. Her four inch pumps were placed into the closet and her dress hung neatly onto the single unoccupied hanger. Grabbing her.38, Griselda padded into the living room and placed the handgun into the end table's drawer again.

The dress was a knee length black dress, so Griselda's black half-cup bra and large areolae had been discretely covered. Her black lace garter belt and black stockings had not shown through the dark dress. The dress also kept her black lace thong panties obscured. Only Griselda knew of the intimate apparel underneath the cloak of mourning.

Thinking of her cute, chubby neighbor that resided just above her head, Griselda could see her exposed areolae and nipples crinkle and harden. With a smile to her reflection, Griselda unclasped the bra and let her breasts bobble free. She then eased her panties down, exposing her neat triangle of blonde fur. Lying on her bed, Griselda slid open her nightstand drawer and found her thick eight inch glass vibrator and switched the powerful motor on.

"Mm, oh, oh yes," she moaned, trailing the flared head of the glass beast up and down along her slick inner lips. With her free hand, Griselda teased her turgid nipples.

She drove the vibrator into herself a few times, then again trailed the buzzing instrument up and down along her lips.

"Oomph!" she grunted when the tip of the wildly buzzing vibrator grazed her clitoris.

Griselda ceased teasing her nipples and trailed her fingers to her drooling pussy. Wetting her fingers in her juices, Griselda kicked her leg up and slowly traced the finger around her tightly clenched anus. Faintly, she heard Shayla's footsteps just above her head. Griselda shuddered in pleasure as she again thrust the vibrator into herself.

"Lick me, bitch, lick my...augh!" Griselda cried out in pleasure.

Again, Griselda heard Shayla's footsteps just above her head. She could imagine the adorable neighbor wiggling out of her khakis. She could imagine the halter top fluttering loosely then dropping to the floor of Shayla's bedroom. Shayla would be the kind of girl that would wear plain white cotton panties.

"The kind we had to wear under our uniforms," Griselda thought as she grunted in pleasure.

The Female's school uniforms of St. Thomas Aquinas were a simple white blouse with the school's initials above the blouse's pocket and a blood red and black plaid skirt. The white knee socks and black and white saddle oxfords completed the girls' uniforms. Even their undergarments were to be uniform; plain white bikini briefs and plain white bras.

The boys all wore khaki shirts and trousers with black oxford shoes. The school's initials were stitched just above the pocket of the khaki shirt. The belt buckle for the web belts the boys wore, a slide buckle also had the school's initials engraved on the silver metal face of the buckle.

Some girls attempted to rebel against the archaic underwear restrictions. Griselda shook her head in mild amusement; why risk detention over something so trivial?

Now, lying in her bed, imagining Shayla's chubby buttocks confined in a pair of white cotton panties, Griselda again barked in pleasure. She thrust two fingers deeply into her rectum and again barked in pleasure.

"Watch," Griselda said, getting to wobbly legs. "Little bitch will somehow manage to pay it off."

-.-.-.-.-

Griselda's first sexual experience had been the night of her Senior Prom. The eighteen year old blonde was not in love with her date, nor did she feel any pressure to conform to social convention. She simply wanted to have sex and did so. Donny Tritchell was a convenience, just a penis attached to a male body. Griselda's hymen had been torn years earlier by a vigorous masturbation so there was no pain associated with her first time.

"Oh, and Donny?" Griselda said sweetly as Donny Tritchell smugly stuffed his cock back into his rented tuxedo trousers. "You tell anyone? I mean anyone at all that we fucked? I will tell everyone just how tiny your cock is and ask everyone if sex supposed to last longer than ten seconds."

"What? We, it, I was, I'm not tiny," Donny stammered, stunned.

"Mm hmm. And, who do you think they'll believe?" Griselda said.

On Griselda's second foray into the back seat of a car, her date treated her with the proper deference. Johnny Arcenoux told Griselda he wanted to worship her ass. With a shrug, Griselda got into the back seat and wiggled out of her plain white cotton panties. Getting onto her knees, Griselda flipped her school uniform skirt up, revealing her rounded buttocks.

"Ooooh!" Griselda gasped out when Johnny's hands cupped, caressed, squeezed and fondled her buttocks.

"Ooooh!" Griselda moaned deep in her throat when she felt Johnny's tongue lapping insistently at her sweaty anus.

Johnny begged to eat Griselda's pussy and Griselda readily agreed. His fervent attention to her posterior had inflamed her senses. While he did lick, finger and suck Griselda to climax, Johnny also thrust one, then two fingers into Griselda's anus.

"Friday? We're going to Manny's; you like Manny's? Then we're going to the Basin," Griselda demanded after giving Johnny a hand job that had him spurting into his handkerchief.

Griselda researched anal sex before their date on Friday. She'd been truly stimulated by analingus and, Johnny's fingers probing her rectum during cunnilingus had been a sensory overload.

Johnny received the same warning that Donny had received; tell anyone and everyone will know he didn't measure up. Johnny smiled an easy smile and assured Griselda he had no intention of telling anyone he ever had a date with the most beautiful girl in their school. He doubted anyone would believe him.

"And I tell any of them I was lucky enough to even touch your gorgeous butt? They'd laugh my ass right on out of there," Johnny assured her.

Johnny's fingers thrusting in and out of her rectum, applying the lubricant had Griselda panting in need. That first delicious stab of pain when Johnny thrust his condom covered cockhead against Griselda's resisting anus caused her to groan out loud. To Griselda, it was as if she was being electrocuted. A very painfully pleasurable electrocution.

Griselda moaned, then shrieked in pleasure, bucking wildly. Fortunately, Johnny had a second condom with him; he'd not even managed to get his cockhead fully into her anus before he blew his load into the Trojan.

They got into the back seat of Johnny's mother's car three more times that summer before Johnny left for the University of Louisiana at Monroe. Donny Tritchell was the second young man to have Griselda's ass and Griselda completely crushed Donny by giving an honest, unflattering critique of his lack of skill and/or technique.

"Got your cell phone with you?" Griselda snapped as she wiggled into her panties.

"I uh, yeah, yeah, you need it?" Donny asked, fumbling in his pants' pocket for the device.

"Girls have this thing? Called orgasms? Google it," Griselda snapped. "Look it up on your phone."

Several universities had vied for a commitment from Griselda; she was the valedictorian as well as the head cheerleader of St. Thomas Aquinas. She chose to do her undergraduate studies at Myndee University in Myndee, Arkansas. The school was far enough away from home to afford her some freedom, but close enough that Griselda could quickly come home if Greta, or Brigitta or Katrina might need her.

Her first roommate was a very sweet red head from Lowenburg, Arkansas. Tabitha Goode was slender, with large brown eyes, long stringy red hair and a shy smile. Her legs were coltish, sticking out of unflattering shorts and her breasts were little bumps in her James Conway High School tee shirt.

Their first night, Tabitha sniffled as she lay, curled up on her cot. The eighteen year old girl had never been away from her Mommy before; she'd never even had a sleep over at a friend's house.

At first, Griselda thought to ignore Tabitha's sniffling. Then, thoughts of her sister Greta spurred Griselda out of her own cot.

"Its okay, its okay," Griselda soothed, wrapping Tabitha in a sisterly hug.

In the morning, Tabitha gave Griselda a soft kiss. With a smile, Griselda returned the kiss. Then the two roommates tried to negotiate the hectic chaos of that first day of school.

That night, after showers and brushing their teeth, Tabitha lay in her bed and looked expectantly at Griselda. Tabitha's smile was as wide as the Mississippi River when Griselda got out of her own bed and slipped into bed with Tabitha.

The third night, as soon as the light was turned off, Tabitha kissed Griselda. Griselda returned the kiss, opening her mouth for Tabitha's probing tongue.

When kisses graduated to touches, then touches became lovemaking, Griselda discovered the joys of performing analingus. Tabitha's pussy had a mild taste that became slightly stronger when Tabitha achieved climax. Her anus had a rich, earthy taste and Griselda used her hands to pull Tabitha's bony buttocks open so she could reach further into Tabitha's rectum with her tongue.

Three months into the semester, Tabitha met Jason Tait and simply disappeared. She did not return to their dorm room to pick up any of her clothes, her text books sat undisturbed on her desk. Tabitha had not had a cell phone and there was no clue among her few possessions that gave Griselda any indication of how to get in touch with Tabitha's family in Lowenburg, Arkansas. Griselda saw Tabitha a few years later, working as a cashier at a Myndee Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store. The red head was still as slender as ever, even as her belly was hugely swollen with her second baby.

Griselda's second roommate was a confirmed lesbian. Charlie Bennett was in a committed relationship so made no move to seduce Griselda. But she did invite Griselda to a meeting of the Myndee University LGTBQ Chapter meeting.

Outside of the restrictions of high school uniforms, Griselda discovered she enjoyed dressing in a feminine manner. Soft fabrics, soft textures, pleasing colors dominated her wardrobe. And, underneath her lacy, frilly clothing, Griselda adored sensual undergarments. Vokine's Department Store in Myndee had a very well stocked, well organized lingerie department. One of the lingerie items Griselda enjoyed the most was the McNaughton crotchless pantyhose. These gave her the freedom of stockings without those red, angry lines garters created on her thighs. It gave her the sensual appeal of stockings and garter belts without the tabs digging into her flesh.

Entering that firs LGBTQ meeting, dressed in soft, lacy feminine clothing, Griselda was immediately cornered by a few girls, all vying for her affections. Firmly extricating herself, Griselda stayed close to Charlie and Sarah, Charlie's partner.

Sitting and listening to the others, Griselda was thankful for the information the others shared. During a ten minute coffee/bathroom break, Griselda was again accosted by five women and one bisexual male.

"Hey, guys? Way to make a new member feel welcome, huh?" Sarah shrilled at the gathering.

Seeing Edwin Singer in her Economics 114 class, Eddie S as he called himself at the LGBTQ meetings, Griselda sat down next to him. While the Teacher's Aide took attendance, Griselda and Eddie murmured to one another. Eddie braved asking Griselda for a date and to his astonishment and delight, she agreed.

They ate at Wedges, a restaurant that specialized in deep fat fried sandwiches. From there, they returned to Eddie's dorm room and fucked. Eddie was amazed to find a girl that loved, craved anal sex as much as he loved, craved anal sex. He was a little put out that she insisted on condoms, but as she pointed out, he had no idea how many men had fucked her. And she had no idea how many men had fucked him.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers