All Comments on 'UK Rubber Fun'

by cbsalways

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Latex

Ah, the joy of latex! I'm addicted to it! In fact, I just put on my head to toe transparent latex catsuit and settled down on the couch to read some rubber sex stories.

I'm gay, a Bottom and my boyfriend is a Top. He has a huge rubber fetish too and we always fuck in full rubber. He loves to shoot his load in my mouth for me to swallow, but he doesn't suck my sissy cock. He does, sometimes, like to tongue fuck my boycunt after he cums inside me and eat his own load as it is oozing out of my slippery hole.Then he kisses me and I can taste the flavor of his cum in his mouth and on his tongue after just eating me out.

So, it isn't just a fantasy for me. Although,I do have some fantasies that I haven't fulfilled yet. I dream of him telling me that he has a surprise for me and to put on one of my full, hooded, gloved and footed latex catsuits and come over to his house after dark.

I pull up in his driveway and all the lights are out, inside and outside. I slip on a pair of rubber clogs to protect the feet of my suit from the sidewalk, go to the door and knock. He opens the door and I can just make out that he is wearing a full head to toe rubber catsuit also, but it's a new one in bright red.

He pulls me in the door, wraps his arms around me, sticks his tongue in my mouth and we start grinding our rubber covered bodies and cocks together. When we break the kiss, I tell him he looks good in red and it's a nice surprise.

He tells me he bought it just so I could tell who he was. He grabs my cock in it's attached latex cock and balls sheath, leads me into the dark living room, sets me down on the couch, turns the lamp on and says, "Surprise!"

Along the far wall are twelve men in shiny black latex catsuits. Like us, they are covered from the tip of their toes, to the tips of their fingers, to the tops of their heads with only eyes, nostrils and mouths showing, but their naked hard cocks and balls are protruding out of a small hole in the fronts of their suits. I now realize why he is the only one in red; so I can keep track of who he is.

I'm not very promiscuous but, he knows that this is a huge fantasy of mine and I would be surprised if he doesn't set something up sometime. I doubt that he can find a whole dozen gay guys that are Rubbermen but, the though of a bunch of anonymous Rubbermen filling me from both ends with loads and loads of cum and my rubber covered body slick with their sperm sprayed all over me drive me WILD! A load or two does the trick but, I don't think a boy can ever have too much cum in his pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercbsalways@cbsalways
Retired. Married. Logistics management took me all over Europe and UK for long periods. On my own, began occasional hetero swinging with married couples, one or two developed into bi-sexual fun in the presence of the wife of the couple. I also had occasiona...