UKL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order to reach the book I had to stand on a moveable set of steps with a platform at the top, which placed me at her head-height. I knew she was looking up my skirt. I wondered what she would have done if the book had been on a lower shelf. I even considered that she had placed it on that particular shelf and consulting the catalogue had been a charade.

Should I reach for the book, or wait for what she would do? Before I decided she spoke. 'Ah, madame, vous avez un slip rempli de votre belle derriere.' (Your knickers are full of beautiful bottom).

Now this really was a new adventure. After exchanging a dozen words and two intense looks, I was standing on some library steps while the librarian was passing a compliment on my bottom. What does one say to that?

'Madame, je suis enchanté que vous l'aimez' (I'm delighted you like it).

I snatched a glance down at her. Her right hand was tucked into the waistcoat and clearly kneading her breast. I'll give the dialogue in English now. She said, 'You will allow me anything?' It was more an order than a question.

'Certainly,' I said, wondering whether to descend the steps or stay put.

She reached up her left hand and laid it on the back of my thigh, just below the crease below the buttock. 'Good,' she said, 'You did not flinch.' I had to think about that because the French verb 'reculer,' has several meanings, including 'step back,' and I wasn't in a position to do that safely. I made no reply and wondered what to do with my hands. There was a railing round three sides of the platform and I gripped it.

Without further speech she slid her fingers under the edge of my knickers and rested them in the sulcus just below the outward bulge of the cheek. 'Sweet, sweet' (douce, douce), she murmured.

If this encounter was strange before it was getting weirder every moment. Needless to say, the touch of her hand and the inter-knicker intrusion were arousing me. I was ever a little anxious that the resultant oozing might repel her. Then I reflected that she would have to abide by the consequences of what she was doing, and she must know what was likely.

She was not completely behind, but a little to my right, so I could turn my head enough to look down at her, and when I did so she was looking up into my eyes, smiling. Her right hand was obviously squeezing away at her left breast, and she was happy I could observe it.

After a few moments she slipped her left hand all the way into my knickers and began gently massaging my left cheek. 'Charming, charming,' she said, 'Smooth and firm.' At the same time she began to undo the buttons of the waistcoat, so it fell open. The hand went on palpating the breast inside the blouse.

'I may proceed,' she said, again as more of an order than a question, so I didn't reply.

She turned the caressing hand to push the fingers into my crack. They came to rest against my anus and just short of my fourchette. She now unbuttoned the blouse to reveal a half-cup bra. This supported the breasts but left the top half naked. She saw me looking and pushed the blouse further aside to reveal more.

I couldn't restrain myself from saying, 'Formidable. Magnifique!'

She nodded approvingly. I had instigated the next phase, for she said, 'Open, if you please,' which clearly meant I should part my legs. This enabled her to send her finger-tips into the rear-edge of my vulva and rest them across my vestibule. Simultaneously she pressed the finger-tips of the other hand round her huge left areola..

There was a pause while she commented, 'We are ready, are we not?'

This did require an answer. She needed to be sure I was still happy with what was happening. I said, 'Certainement, madame.'

Her hands moved together, the right one fastened its fingers round the great erected nipple and the left hand fingers sought along my vulva and fastened round my erected clitoris. Another pause. She said, 'Now we take the pleasure.' And with exactly the same movement of the fingers of both hands she began to pluck gently but firmly at nipple and clit.

Of course, I was in a state of high excitation by this time, not least because of the novelty of the events. It's not every day that you can have a perfect stranger reach into your knickers and play pizzicato on your clitoris while she twangs the great stalk of the nipple on her vast breast. Quite soon our eyes locked gaze and she said, 'It is satisfactory, yes?'

'Madame it is way past satisfactory,' I told her.

'Good,' she said, 'The exquisite bliss approaches.'

It approached slowly for both of us, spreading outwards from under her fingers, gathering in nip and clit and surging through every cell of our bodies. We breathed deeply and held it while the ecstasy crested, still looking into each other's' eyes, until at the maximum we had to close them. As the access abated she withdrew her fingers and cupped the breast and my vulva in her palms.

After a little she withdrew her hands from her breast and my knickers. She said, 'It was satisfactory, I think.'

'Wonderful,' I said, 'And for you, madame?'

'Most satisfactory,' she said, producing a handkerchief from her skirt pocket and wiping my liquid from her fingers. Then she buttoned the blouse and waistcoat, and said, 'Perhaps now you will take the book.'

'Thank you,' I said, removing it from the shelf. I turned to descend the steps, legs slightly shaking, and she offered her right hand to steady me. Then we returned to her desk, where I collected my briefcase. She pointed to a table with a reading lamp at which I could study the text and make notes. She sat and tapped at the laptop.

After a while she offered coffee and we went to the kitchen for her to make it. We sat at a table and drank. No reference was made to what had happened. I finished my perusal of the book and returned it to the shelf. I thanked her and we bade each other a courteous 'Adieu,' and I left.


12