All Comments on 'Ulrika's Second Wind'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sinner270857Sinner270857almost 4 years ago
Hoots mon

A really interesting story, with some great information. The r 40s some duplication, so getting it reviewed could be useful. You v e left it open for a part 2, so that could be interesting.

SaraA19SaraA19almost 4 years ago
Must make a series

This story must have a few more parts. A great read before bedtime

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Not Your Usual Flow

I have read all of your Lesbian Posts, and really enjoyed 99% of them. U's-Second Wind just did not seem to flow as nicely as most of your stories. It seemed a bit wordy on occasions, almost veering off topic. Nevertheless, I would like to see a 2nd chapter, hopefully returning to your natural writing rhythm, since I feel the basic storyline is excellent.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 4 years ago

I couldn't get into this story at all. I felt like there was no chemistry between Ulricka and Joanne.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

A usual enjoyable Shaima story with real people in real situations. I have a couple of minor quibbles, though. In the story's second paragraph, it's not immediately clear who is divorcing her second husband. The way it read following the first paragraph, it could have been Ulrika---it only becomes clear near the paragraph's end when the length of the marriage is mentioned. I also felt that you could have squeezed a little more drama out of Joanne's split from Jason (who came across as a spoiled waste of space). Still, minor moans apart, I liked the story.

LargoKittLargoKittalmost 4 years ago
Where is the love ? (Cue music)

Shaima, I am captivated by your story development; and you create nice flavors with genuine Scottish touches. The setting on the Bothy is ripe and the characters who occupy it potentially vivid, though I feel you could literally flesh them out more.

Where I am puzzled is in your sex scenes. Am I spritzing, or is there almost a feeling of reluctance to really get into them? Kind of 'tell, not show'. Not much emotion or hesitation or wonder involved. I also think you have an opportunity, with a premise of a woman switching from male to female lovers, to explore in detail what is wonderful about making love with a woman.

Please accept these comments with a grain of salt or a swig of single malt.

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for the story. Eminently interesting, and I enjoyed the story develop, and reading about horse riding. It got a little confusing regarding the relationships of the women, but a surprising climax made it a lovely piece. Good day, Shaima!

erktecerktecalmost 4 years ago
Very good

I liked the story, but sometimes got lost in wording. "Ulrika stroke her breast...". Was it Ulrikas or Joanne's.....need to be clearer...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous