Ulrika's Second Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought remained with her all the way back to The Bothy and to make it worse, Joanne wasn't very talkative either. She seemed caught between her phone and the view out the window. She was intrigued by the spartan nature of the interior though.

"How do you find your way without a GPS navigator?"

"I use my phone," she pointed to the phone sitting in a cradle, "that works most of the time."

"How do you think we went today?" Joanne asked her.

"I think we went well, judging by what Amelia said but we'll see."

Little more was said on the way home and indeed Joanne seemed to become more reserved and almost nervous as Ulrika pulled up outside the stables and after that they were both kept fairly busy tending to their horses but about half an hour later Joanne approached her.

"Do you fancy coming in for a bit?"

"Sure thing," she shrugged.

***

Joanne glanced over at Ulrika as she sat down next to her on the couch and offered her a smile as she set the drinks down. The older woman had opted for a wine instead of just coffee because she needed to wind down. She'd been looking forward to this day almost as much as she dreaded it, all her energies had gone into training the team, although in retrospect she'd just started building the team.

"Thanks," she picked up the glass, "but it's only one, I still have to drive home."

"Of course," Joanne smiled coyly, "I'd never get you drunk and take advantage of you."

Ulrika's lips twitched in a slight smile as she sipped the wine.

"I can't say that would be a bad thing."

"Oh, aye?" Joanne poked her leg playfully, "so I'm in with a chance then."

"Maybe," she took another sip, "so, how did you find today?" Ulrika changed the subject.

"I was nervous at first," she replied, "but after the first minute it just felt like a rehearsal, but I didn't think so many people would be applauding."

"You deserved it," she set the glass down, "you all did well."

"I think my head just got bigger today," she took a mouthful of wine.

"Don't worry, I'll bring you down to earth," Ulrika nudged her.

"Gee, thanks," she rolled her eyes and then sank back into the couch and stared at the ceiling, "teach me some Swedish?"

"Swedish?" Ulrika stared at her, "why do you want to learn Swedish?"

"I like a challenge," she nudged her leg again, "how do you say, I like you?"

"Jag gillar dig," she replied.

To her surprise, Joanne repeated it almost perfectly and so she threw out a slight alteration, which basically translated to I like you a lot.

"Jag tycker jätte mycket om dig," Joanne repeated the phrase.

"Huh," Ulrika picked up her wine.

"What did I just say?" Joanne stared at her, "it wisnae something rude, was it?"

"I like you a lot," she translated.

"Me too," Joanne giggled, "how do you say that in Swedish?"

"Jag också," Ulrika replied, "också means also and jag means I or me. Your aunt is right about you," she settled back into the couch.

"Why? What did she say about me?"

"She said you're a natural mimic, I thought it was just the horse riding techniques I was teaching you but it seems to be languages as well."

"It doesn't mean I'm fluent."

"I didn't say that," she drained the glass, "but you are able to pronounce the words properly, some Swedish words are hard to pronounce."

"Like?"

"Sju hundra sjuttiosju," Ulrika leaned glanced at her.

Joanne giggled.

"It sounds like you're clearing your throat, what is that supposed to mean?"

"Seven hundred and seventy seven," she leaned forward to put the empty wineglass on the table, "it's a Swedish tongue twister."

Joanne's attempt to repeat the words brought a smile to Ulrika's lips and as she leaned on her knees the younger woman tried again. She was slightly better the second time but it didn't sound quite the same.

"It's a tongue twister all right," Joanne took another sip and closed her eyes. Ulrika was just about to stand up when Joanne grabbed her leg firmly and with her eyes still closed repeated the phrase slowly.

"You got it," Ulrika patted her hand gently.

Joanne's eyes flickered open and she managed a tired smile as she said it once more but a little faster this time.

"You've got natural talent, maybe I should teach you some Swedish."

"It's a place I've wanted to visit for a while but my mum always wants to go to Barcelona or Greece. One time we did go to Croatia but mum is obsessed with lying on the beach and I never go on holiday with dad."

"Why not?"

"Because he takes his office with him, he could be in some beachside hotel but all he does is sit on his computer or phone and deal with clients."

"Are your parents still married?"

"Now there's a complicated topic," she grimaced, "officially they're still married but unofficially they're fucking other people. Mum agrees to it because it's the only way to keep the peace, there's property settlements to sort out but she's been told more than once by her lawyer that it's only a matter of time before she has to do something."

"Why does it all come down to money?" Ulrika mused, "it was kind of similar to my parents, mum knew she had to do something but the property settlement was a minefield. She's moving up to my flat because she decided to practically give him the house in Buckinghamshire and take a transfer to the Edinburgh consulate."

"I wish my mum would do something about her situation."

"We can wish all we want," Ulrika glanced over at her, "but in the end we can only change our own lives, it's not up to you to save or end your parents' marriage."

"Amen to that," she rubbed the small of her back.

"So, what does your mum do?"

"She's a schoolteacher," she replied, "my dad's an investment banker, he can't take a holiday without taking his mobile office with him. At least mum can take a break and just chill out, dad is always working even when he's not working."

Ulrika didn't reply as Joanne kept rubbing her back.

"I like the feel of this, kind of like satin but kind of rough."

"It's sateen," she replied, "I don't normally wear it to these kinds of events but I wasn't brushing Thor down today or any other horse so it was okay."

"Sateen," she murmured, "it's so smooth."

Ulrika almost stood up but instead she stayed in the same position, allowing Joanne to keep rubbing her back. It was almost hypnotic to just sit there and let it happen, and yet she still felt the need to do something to discourage her.

"I should go."

"Why?" Joanne asked her.

"Your aunt will be home soon."

Joanne giggled at that.

"What's so funny?"

"What you just said," she replied, "she was talking to Jerry, he's some guy she's been fucking for months now. Uncle David has his girlfriends down south and she has her boyfriends, it seems to just run in the family."

"She's got Nina with her though."

"Jeremy has a daughter the same age, that's how they got together. The girls will be playing in the back garden while Auntie Amelia and Jeremy play in the bedroom."

"That's almost creepy," she winced, "what's Jerry like?"

"He's a few years younger than her, I've only met him once when he dropped his daughter off here, she always goes to his place. He has a house near Tillicoultry."

"When will they be back?"

"Some time tonight," she replied, "sometimes she even stays overnight, it's not like Uncle David comes here a lot. His constituency is in the south and he's got a flat in Kensington."

"Is that even legal?"

"Now that's another complicated topic," she let her hand fall away, "he had to pay money back a few years ago when he was renovating the house in Buckinghamshire but then flipped his main residency to Kensington. He tried to claim it was an honest mistake but Uncle David can't even spell honesty let alone tell you what it means."

"He sounds like the kind of politician my mum hates."

"She hates him too," she replied, "it's why she bought this place and kept it in her name."

"So, who gets this place if she dies?"

"Her sister."

"Your mum?" Ulrika glanced at her.

"Uh huh," she swivelled to face her, "so this place is safe from him."

"You're just worried about your job," she poked her belly playfully.

"Well, obviously but this is a good place. I'd hate to see some property developer get a hold of it, they'd probably build a couple of dozen overpriced homes."

"My dad wanted to buy it," she grinned, "auntie Amelia just stared at him and wanted to know who was tying his shoelaces, I laughed so hard I snorted Irn Bru out my nose."

Ulrika's eyes flickered as Joanne fingered the front of her blouse.

"I love the feel of this material," their eyes met.

"I can see that, you keep on touching it."

"You don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind," Ulrika shifted slightly.

Joanne didn't reply as she brought her hand up further until it was resting on her shoulder, Ulrika stared into her eyes and then a moment later Joanne's grip tightened as she leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips.

For a few seconds Ulrika didn't respond as Joanne pulled back, the younger woman looked a little hesitant and her grip slackened.

"Sorry, I em," she looked past her.

Ulrika blinked and then their eyes met again.

"You might have warned me," she reached over and flicked at her hair, "and I should have read the signs better."

"I was sending out signals," Joanne conceded, "why do you think I dropped Jason?"

"For me?" Ulrika's hand dropped to her shoulder, "I'm impressed."

She leaned over and brushed her lips against Joanne's, and was rewarded with an opening mouth as the younger woman responded in kind. Joanne shivered slightly and murmured something that was lost because their lips were still locked together and then Ulrika pulled back.

"That was different," Joanne touched her own lips.

"Different in a nice way or a bad way?"

"A nice way," she replied, "it's sensual."

Ulrika ran a hand through her hair and was rewarded with another kiss and this time Joanne's mouth opened wider. The younger woman was pushing against her and she dropped her hand downwards to Ulrika's left breast. They broke free momentarily and then Joanne kissed her again and squeezed her breast. This went on for some time and gradually Ulrika found her way to Joanne's breasts and when she rubbed her thumbnails over her nipples Joanne murmured as she worked her mouth in a long and passionate kiss.

A moment or two later she pulled back suddenly and looked down at Ulrika's hand.

"What?"

"Nothing," Joanne loosened her tie and undid her top button, "it's just getting a little warm."

Ulrika swivelled around a little more and brought her foot right up onto the couch and slid it behind Joanne, she stretched the other leg out to lock around Joanne's legs, leaving her legs spread. Joanne looked down at her crotch and a few moments later she smiled crookedly and reaching down, began to rub her genitals through the trousers.

At first it was tentative and a little awkward but when Ulrika repeated the same gesture on her she became a little more focused as she copied her movements. She had an intense look in her eyes as she began to masturbate her through the trousers but she wasn't exerting enough pressure to make a serious distance until Ulrika undid her trousers and guided her hand down to her panties. There was a long moment where she actually thought Joanne was going to withdraw and then she started to rub her again.

Ulrika closed her eyes as she moved against her hand, letting the younger woman find her own way and before too long she began to feel the arousal building. Joanne seemed almost possessed as she moved from rubbing her labia to actual penetration. Ulrika's eyes snapped open as she felt the digit sliding inside. Joanne's eyes on the other hand narrowed as she pushed harder, the finger slipped in further and Ulrika let a low groan.

"Ooh, that had the desired effect," Joanne grinned.

Ulrika rose slightly and leaned into her as Joanne continued to masturbate her and her breathing was now shallower and more measured, which just encouraged Joanne to lean over and kiss her several times in a row before looping a forearm around her neck as she kept manipulating her genitals. The climax came swiftly, a few quick gasps as Ulrika stiffened and then she was falling back onto her elbows as Joanne withdrew.

She looked down at her opened trousers with mild amusement as Joanne wiped her fingers dry, both women looked at each other and then Joanne giggled.

"You look like a cat that's swallowed the cream."

"That was satisfying," Ulrika replied, "but how did it make you feel?"

"Awkward at first but it's not like I can't masturbate," Joanna propped her elbow on the top of the couch, "what do you think I was doing after I had sex with Jason half the time? He used to dump his load and just nod off and I'd be left to my own desires and I do have desires."

"And you'd like to indulge?"

"Now that you mention it," she shifted forward and spreading her legs, straddled her.

Ulrika grabbed her breasts again and moulded them slowly while Joanne just pushed against her, but finally Ulrika moved down to her pussy. Joanne raised her buttocks slightly to give her more room but after rubbing her a few times the younger woman sat up and stared out the window.

"Something wrong?" Ulrika fiddled with Joanne's belt.

"We should continue this in my room," she looked down at her, "I've got my own bedroom here."

"I know," Ulrika pulled the belt through the keeper.

"Oh, aye?" Joanne's eyes narrowed as Ulrika unbuckled the belt, "how long have you been spying on me for?"

"Who said I was spying on you?"

"Oh, you weren't?" Joanne slapped her hands away, "I'm insulted," she slid back along the couch, "but if you want to make it up to me it's up the stairs, the bedroom at the end on the left."

She stood up, "I have to take a piss."

Ulrika watched her leave the room and then looked at her opened trousers. A few seconds later she sat up and grabbing her phone and handbag, stood up and headed upstairs. She hadn't been up on the first floor yet. It had a wooden floor and white walls finished with wooden beams spaced out at regular intervals, they matched the cedar doors and door jambs. The new modern look was quite obvious in Joanne's room, which had a double bed, built in wardrobe and a computer desk, the windows looked out over the back of the property. She could see the newly-cut grass on the back lawn and in the near distance the forest.

"I love the view up here," Joanne spoke from the doorway, "if I wasn't living at home I'd be quite happy here."

"God, I'd live here too, almost," she sighed.

"Well there's always the cottage," she stopped behind her and then slipped her arms around her waist, "auntie Amelia would clear uncle David's shite out in a heartbeat if she thought someone was going to move in."

"Let's not go there," she looked down as Joanne slid her hands down the front of her trousers, "my mother is looking forward to sharing the flat with me."

"You get on well with your mother then?"

"She's put up with so much," she turned around and put her hands on Joanne's hips, "he cheated on her for the last three years and now I've found out from mum that there were others before then as well," she stopped as Joanne grabbed her buttocks and then kissed her.

"Shut up and make love to me," she pulled back and started undoing her tie, "pillow talk comes later on."

Ulrika swallowed as the tie fell to the floor and then she was guiding Joanne to the bed, they hit the side of the bed and she knelt on it as she unbuttoned Joanne's shirt to expose a cream-coloured bra contrasting with her olive-coloured skin. Strangely enough, despite her eagerness downstairs she seemed almost unwilling to take the same track up here, leaving Ulrika to undo her trousers and pull them down over her hips. Joanne knelt on the bed as Ulrika pulled the trousers past her knees and then Ulrika had to push her forward as she peeled them off her legs and deposited them on the floor. Joanne turned around and putting her back against the bedhead, undid the last button and pulled the shirt down over her shoulders.

Ulrika unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide to the floor followed by her trousers. Joanne was silent as the older woman stripped but as she knelt on the bed a slight murmur escaped her lips.

"Bottom drawer," her eyes shifted.

"What about the bottom drawer?"

"I've got a dildo in there," she looked at her, "you don't have a dildo phobia do you?"

"Not the last time I checked, I've got my own collection at home."

"Thank fuck for that," she grinned.

"But first," she straddled her, "let's do the foreplay dance."

"You know what foreplay is for a guy?"

"What?" Ulrika asked as she pulled the bra straps over her shoulders.

"Four cans of Tennents," she looked down as Ulrika reached around to unclip her bra, "and the afterglow is the cigarette."

Ulrika chuckled at that as she pulled the garment free.

"I'll have to remember that."

Joanne reached out to undo Ulrika's bra but was too late as the other woman slid back and grabbing her legs, pulled her onto her back.

There were a few moments of hesitation before Ulrika finally moved forward to kiss her on the lips, it was a light teasing kiss that set the scene for another series of kisses that moved to her throat and front before returning to her mouth. Somewhere in the middle of this Joanne managed to undo the bra and Ulrika felt her fingertips dancing over her breasts. She dipped her head as she savoured her throat once more with soft gentle kisses and then she moved down to her breasts.

Joanne groaned as soft lips latched onto her nipples and she pushed herself up into her mouth and hand as Ulrika manipulated her breasts. She took her time bringing her to arousal, stopping now and then to stroke her belly but stopping short of her panties but then she went back to her breasts as she pushed her own breasts over Joanne's.

Eventually however she descended to her belly and Joanne's back arched as Ulrika kissed her belly and began rubbing her pussy through the cotton panties. She was wet by this time and Ulrika went down further, dragging her nose down between her lips and tickling her perineum. She was careful with her foreplay, alternating with deft fingerwork.

"Oh," Joanne winced, "oh, oh, ooh," she purred.

"That's a sound I love to hear," Ulrika peeled her panties down over her hips to expose the patch of hair between her legs. Joanne looked down over herself as Ulrika lowered her head and she in turn glanced up briefly to read the expression on her face. She looked both bemused and anxious if that was at all possible and then Ulrika lowered her head and began licking her pussy.

A shudder went through Joanne's body as the tongue slithered over her moist lips, Ulrika glanced up to find her eyes closed and mouth wide open as she writhed beneath her. Satisfied she was on the right track, Ulrika went back to licking her pussy and tickling her perineum. Joanne shuddered once more and she let out a loud groan.

"Oh, right there, oh aye, right there."

Ulrika obliged as she circled her clitoris. It took a few minutes to work up to contact on her clitoris but when she flicked her tongue over it Joanne let out a loud yell.

"Too much?"

"What?" Joanne's eyes were wide.

"Too much?"

"Not enough," she panted, "keep going."

"Your wish is my command," she dipped her head and went to work on her clitoris and this time she slid a finger inside her to stimulate the front of her passage. Joanne's pants and cries became more and more intense as she rocked back and forth in rhythm with Ulrika's movements and then she suddenly stiffened and her passage tightened around Ulrika's finger as the orgasm began to build and then she was peaking as the spasm moved through her.