Ulrika's Second Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ulrika held on as long as she dared and then withdrew her finger and moved forward to lie down beside her. Joanne's eyes opened sleepily and she let out a low purr.

"Now that's something Jason couldn't do," she smiled.

"What?"

"Give me an orgasm."

"You squirted a little."

"Aye," she felt herself, "another first."

"So, what happens next?"

"Hmm, mm," she rolled onto her side, "dessert?"

***

Amelia looked up as Ulrika stepped into the office. The two women looked at each other and Ulrika felt a slight uneasiness as Amelia motioned her to a seat.

"Take a seat."

Ulrika sat down slowly as she contemplated the last few days. Joanne had become a regular partner since the weekend although she couldn't say that they were in a relationship. Nevertheless, it was still a secret thing despite Joanne's insistence that it was perfectly okay.

"How's the training routine?"

"It is good, we are not resting on our laurels."

"Good," her eyes flickered to a piece of paper on the table, "and the other thing?"

"The other thing?" Ulrika shifted in her seat, "we are seeing each other but it is still early so I have not made any commitments yet."

"Can you keep the two separate?"

"That is my intention. I am sorry that I didn't tell you earlier."

"Your love life is none of my business," she replied, "and Joanne is her own woman."

She pushed the paper towards her.

"One of our bites came through," she paused, "we've been asked to submit some riders to an event near Dumfries in three weeks. Who would you choose?"

"I'll ask for volunteers," she replied, "how many?"

"Three, with a possibility of four."

"We can do that," she studied the printed out email.

"Good," she leaned back and studied her, "it's worked out better than I hoped, Jason is out of her life and she's back on the right track and it seems to be contagious. I got off the phone to her mum and she's decided to divorce that bastard husband, but keep it to yourself," her eyes narrowed, "she will tell Joanne in a few days just not yet."

"Of course," she straightened up.

"Good," she leaned forward, "and to answer the question you never asked a few weeks ago, it wasn't just Joanne who was questioning her sexuality but that's a subject for another day."

Amelia nodded at her computer.

"And remember, tell her nothing about what I just told you."

As Ulrika stepped outside some fifteen minutes later she felt the wind on her face and closed her eyes.

My second wind.

The End.