Ultimate Black Fantasy Vanessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
317 Followers

Joseph ran his hand the length of Vanessa's body, starting with her leg, moving up to her thigh, across her ass, pausing to squeeze it one more time, and then across her satin back and neck. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was.

He reached down and pulled Vanessa's head up and kissed her on the cheek. He then started nibbling on her ear and he felt Vanessa squirming underneath him.

He then plunged his tongue deep inside her ear and began licking it furiously. Vanessa gasped deeply and quickly turned over.

They wrapped together in each other's arms and kissed passionately. Joseph loved this woman's mouth and lips and kissing her was an erotic experience in itself. With his tongue inside her mouth she locked on to it and began sucking on it. He loved it. He returned the favor as these two lust-filled people continued kissing and licking and sucking, locked in total sexual desire.

Joseph adored Vanessa's skin. It had a tough, thick texture and its lack of smoothness made it even more erotic.

Joseph moved down to her neck and started licking, kissing, biting and sucking. His breathing quickened as he got down to those big, black tits. He used his right hand to play with one tit while his mouth worked hard on her other tit.

He marveled at Vanessa's large nipples and her aureoles were huge, a grayish color that contrasted beautifully with her jet black tits.

Joseph circled Vanessa's left nipple with his tongue and then devoured her tit, forcing as much as he could get into his mouth. He then began sucking as hard as he could, moaning and grunting as he did so.

This man was eating her up and Vanessa was so hot that she was close to being completely out of control. While Joseph was squeezing one tit and eating the other, she began kissing his face all over with long, deep, powerful kisses. After that she began licking him passionately. With this Joseph could stand it no longer, releasing himself from her tit to bury his tongue into her mouth again.

He mounted her and brought his hard dick to rest between her big titties. Vanessa pushed both tits against his dick before pushing his ass forward so that she could get his dick into her mouth.

Gripping his ass tightly, Vanessa began sucking Joseph's dick, bobbing her head up and down wildly. His dick was pulsating and it filled her mouth with heat and power.

Joseph was breathless at the sensation of Vanessa's mouth wrapped around his dick and he knew he wouldn't be able to stay in control. When his dick hit the back of her throat for the third time he exploded. He groaned wildly as his cum poured out of him and into Vanessa's mouth.

Vanessa did not miss a beat. She continued sucking and licking for several seconds until any evidence of Joseph's juices were gone. She was breathing hard as she looked up at him with her wet face and lust-filled eyes.

Joseph reached for a tissue on the nightstand and wiped Vanessa's face.

"I'm sorry about that," he said. "I never do that unless I ask first. You were just too much."

"Don't apologize. That's what I wanted and I loved it."

Straddled atop this amazing woman Joseph looked deeply into her eyes, stroking her hair and face with his hands.

He slumped to the side of her and fell onto his back, still trying to calm down from the last round.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," she said. "You don't go anywhere."

Joseph laughed. "I won't."

Standing under that hot shower, Vanessa thought about Joseph and the fucking she had just received. She knew that she had found gold, a man that loved sex as much as she did and, not only that, a man who worshipped black women, who put them on a pedestal to be adored. She was glad to be the recipient of his lust and she made up her mind that she would never let this one get away.

"No, Joseph," she thought. "I'm going to find a way to keep fucking you for a long time."

Still wet from the shower, Vanessa quickly put on her bathrobe and went into the bedroom. She had stayed away from him long enough.

She looked down and Joseph was sleeping, his sweat-soaked naked body stretched out over the bed. She studied him closely.

He was definitely a great-looking man. Dark, smooth skin, beautiful facial features, nice chest, great thighs and legs.

She moved closer, focusing on that great dick that had been inside her mouth only minutes before. It was perfect and she loved it. She felt herself getting wet just looking at it.

Joseph awoke from his brief nap to see a smiling Vanessa standing over him, looking spectacular in a white robe, her hair still wet from her shower and her face glowing. It took him a second to realize this wasn't a dream. He was sore and exhausted but there was a thrill going through his body that he had never experienced before.

"You are so beautiful," he said.

"Thank you Joseph."

She untied the bathrobe and let it drop to the floor.

Joseph felt like he had been punched in the stomach. The vision of this naked, black goddess was simply unbelievable.

Neither of them said anything while Joseph studied her body closely. Her tits were massive and her nipples were long and erect, sticking straight out and begging to be sucked.

Joseph stared at her thick black bush that covered her hole and he was so glad that she was not clean shaven. This was a real woman with a real pussy and he couldn't wait to bury his face in it again.

Vanessa's thighs were big and wide, the kind that turned him on more than anything, and her face, with those dark eyes behind the black skin of her face just mesmerized him.

After a few minutes, Joseph said, "You know what else I want to see."

Vanessa giggled and turned around, again exposing her big black ass to Joseph's eyes. She stood straight up and remained motionless, closing her eyes to imagine what Joseph's face looked like as he studied her bottom.

She heard the sheets rustle and knew that Joseph was getting up. She then felt a tingling sensation through her whole body as Joseph pressed his face between her ass cheeks.

He began kissing her ass with rough, deep, sucking kisses before moving down to her big thighs to do the same. Joseph then went for her pussy, wedging his face underneath her to find those sweet, wet pussy lips. He licked and sucked feverishly but only for a few seconds.

Vanessa broke the embrace and said, "You've got to fuck me now. Enough of this shit. I want your dick in me now."

Joseph stood up and went to the bed. Laying on his back, his hard dick was sticking straight up in the air.

"Time for you to go for a ride, Vanessa."

Vanessa mounted him and he slid his big dick into her hot pussy for the fourth time. The impact was immediate as Vanessa began bouncing up and down on his dick rapidly while Joseph gripped her ass tightly and began pumping his hips up and down in rhythm with hers.

Vanessa had never felt this out of control.

"Fuck me, you motherfucker, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Joseph obliged Vanessa's charge, fucking her just as hard and fast as his body allowed. It was a wild scene. They were both lost in a state of complete sexual frenzy and sweat was pouring off both of their bodies.

Joseph came first and the orgasm was so strong that it made him dizzy. Vanessa followed, her hot juices spurting out of her and coating Joseph's dick and pelvis.

They were both completely spent. Vanessa slumped to Joseph's side and they both lay motionless. Despite being so tired that we was almost unable to move, Joseph couldn't resist lowering his head to put Vanessa's long black nipple into his mouth. He let it rest on his tongue and closed his mouth around it.

After resting together and taking a brief nap, Joseph and Vanessa fucked once more that afternoon before saying their goodbyes.

They exchanged contact information, deciding to get together again as soon as possible once they returned home.

Joseph returned to his room and took a shower. He was exhausted but still feeling exhilaration from the spectacular sexual experience he had just had. He missed Vanessa already.

Drying off from the shower, Joseph made a spontaneous decision. He quickly put on a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and sandals and left the condo. He went up the elevator two floors and knocked on Vanessa's door.

She answered the door dressed in a pair of short white shorts and a tight-fitting white halter top.

Vanessa's look of surprise upon seeing Joseph quickly turned to a look of lust.

Joseph entered the condo, shut the door and embraced Vanessa tightly, pushing her back against the wall. He kissed her passionately, plunging his tongue deep into her mouth. Vanessa devoured it, tightening her grip around it with her mouth while she sucked on it as hard as she could.

Joseph took off her shorts while getting rid of his own clothes and hurriedly put his hard dick deep inside her black pussy.

They both gasped with pleasure. Joseph pushed her back into the wall to brace her body while Vanessa wrapped her big thighs around his back.

Joseph couldn't believe he was back inside this beautiful black woman and he began fucking her with every ounce of energy he had left in his body. He gripped her big tits and just pounded away at this beautiful black sex machine. Vanessa's eyes were as big as saucers as she as watched this gorgeous man slam his big dick into her repeatedly.

He had been fucking her all day but this time was different, impossibly better, more physical, more violent, just hard, raw sex.

Both came in torrents, their bodies shaking and trembling as their juices poured out of them.

Joseph allowed himself to catch his breath before giving Vanessa a hard, long kiss, closing it by licking and sucking both of her thick, black lips.

Abruptly he stood up, and hurriedly put on his clothes, keeping his gaze transfixed on Vanessa.

He opened the door to leave but took one last look back at her. It was a sight he would never forget. Vanessa had slumped to the floor with her back propped against the wall. She was completely naked. Her legs were spread wide, revealing her wet, cum-soaked pussy. She had a look of intense, uncontrollable animalistic lust on her face.

Joseph returned to his condo, shaken but so excited that he couldn't be still. He opened a beer and went out on his deck. Overlooking that beautiful ocean all he could think about was Vanessa, her jet black, satiny skin, her red-hot pussy, her beautiful tits and her big, wide, hard, spectacular ass.

Two floors above, Vanessa stayed on the floor for several minutes before finally gathering herself. She stood up on weak knees, drained from the most physical activity she had had in years. Joseph obviously couldn't get enough of her but she couldn't get enough of him either.

Vanessa picked up her clothes and went toward the bathroom. She stopped in front of the full length mirror in the bedroom and looked at the complete, full-length reflection of her naked body. She saw a thoroughly fucked woman and she liked what she saw.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
317 Followers