All Comments on 'Ultimate Intimacy'

by moonmullins

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
kumquat69kumquat69over 7 years ago
First effort?

If this is indeed a first story, you are a natural. I enjoyed it very much, and wasn't grossed out. I have had sexual encounters since my early teens with oral sex, and anal sex, as well. I have enjoyed the taste and smell of a woman's cunt since then, but the rimming came later. That was the result of a wild weekend in Chicago, with a flower child who drove a Porsche, and was older than I was. We were laying in bed, and began to kiss, moved to different parts of the body, and she started to kiss my ass cheeks. he I felt her part them, and her tongue ran down the crevice and touched my asshole. I had to return the favor she bestowed on me for about 10 minutes. And I loved it, and have visited the same places on many women over the years, always with mutual pleasure. I really like your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Most Intimate of experiences

Nicely done narrative and thank you for sharing it. Curiously, I've pleased my lover during spontaneous anal pleasure when he's prepared my anus and gently enters and penetrates it. When ultimately, his swollen erection reaches my rectum, he slowly withdraws and offers it to my excited mouth with a minute residue of poo on its rubbery glans. The most intimate of acts is fellating his engorged organ and enjoying the flavors of my anus - leather, cedar and poo with a hint of salted caramel. I couldn't keep my fingers off my moist labia and puffy clit while reading your story and thinking of my sexual experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous