Ultimate Poker Surrender

Story Info
Ultimate Surrender meets the National Poker League.
7.7k words
4.77
6.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This story is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

--------------------------------------

To fully enjoy this story, it would help to have a little knowledge about the game of Texas Hold Em and the adult web site, Ultimate Surrender.

--------------------------------------

The National Poker Tour was off to a pretty good start. They kicked things off with a tournament in Las Vegas, drawing over 500 players, with popular poker pro Phil Ivey taking the crown. Other tournaments in Reno, Scottsdale, Albuquerque and Los Angeles saw some good poker with other Ivey making the final table in Scottsdale and LA. This week he wouldn't get a chance however, as it was Ladies Only at the Bay 101 Casino in San Jose.

Four hundred of the top female poker players in the country paid five thousand dollars per seat to compete for the top prize of one million dollars. After three days of great No-Limit Texas Hold 'Em Poker, the field was whittled down to six players.

Three poker pros and three amateurs made up the final table led by the top-ranked female player in the world, Vanessa Selbst, who was second in chips, with just over five million. Jennifer Harman was another experienced professional, but entered the final table in fifth place with about a million chips in her stack.

Leading the way with just under eight million chips was the part-time movie star part-time poker pro Mimi Rogers. She got most of her chips in the biggest hand of the tournament, knocking out French poker pro Gaelle Baumann with quads over quads, her four jacks beating Gaelle's nines.

The three amateurs at the table have proved that they belong. Atlanta's Suzy Stanton charmed everyone with her southern charm, that is everyone except poker pro Kristy Gazes, who the cute redhead knocked out in seventh, keeping Kristy from making the final table. Suzy was in third place with three million chips.

Right behind Suzy in fourth place was local blackjack dealer Carla Stone. Carla was a brash blonde 50-year-old that had nothing up her sleeve except some colorful tattoos. The ink covered every inch of her arms from her wrists all the way up over her shoulder, to her collar. Carla had two million in chips.

Another local player was in last place, earning a seat at the table when Gazes was sent packing. Carrie Gunderson was a former adult film star that specialized in nude wrestling. The short-haired blonde looked more like an athletic tomboy than a porn star. Looks can be deceiving. Carrie was one of the most popular performers across the bay at the adult website, Ultimate Surrender performing as Vendetta.

Vendetta, or Carrie, had the short stack with about 600,000 chips.

When the players were introduced, Carla decided to give a little good natured ribbing to Carrie, unmasking her former life as a lesbian porn star.

"Should we call you Carrie or Vendetta?"

Carrie turned beet red, smiling at the reference to her days wrestling nude at Ultimate Surrender.

"I guess the secret is out" she answered quietly, looking down at her cards, trying to avoid eye contact.

Suzy had no idea what she was talking about.

"Vendetta? Who's Vendetta?"

Vanessa however, knew exactly what Carla meant, recognizing Carrie as Vendetta from some of her X-rated videos.

"I thought you looked familiar."

Vanessa was blushing also, embarrassed to admit that she recognized the former adult performer.

"Familiar from what? Are you famous?" Suzy asked, clueless about Carrie's past life.

Mimi, the elder spokesperson at the table at age 67 chimed in, surprising everyone else with her knowledge on the subject.

"Vendetta from Ultimate Surrender. You're looking at a former champion."

Everyone started laughing, with the exception of Suzy, who sat there with a quizzical look on her face. It turned into a gossip table, with Carrie being the topic of conversation. The quiet muscular blonde didn't volunteer any information, letting the others figure it out for themselves.

The poker game took a backseat to the conversation about Carrie's past that apparently wasn't so secret.

"So Mimi, you a big fan of Ultimate Surrender?" Carla asked, not willing to drop the subject.

"I've seen a few videos. My hubby was a big fan."

Vanessa got in on the talk too, asking Mimi if she saw any of Vendetta's matches, winking across the table at Carrie, for using her old stage name.

"I've seen a few. I was more of an Isis Love backer" Mimi responded, matter-of-factly, while smiling at Carrie.

"But Vendetta destroyed her."

Carla followed that up by letting everyone know her favorite nude wrestler.

"I liked the Pirate. I think her name was Nina."

Suzy spoke up, thinking she finally knew what they were talking about.

"Nina Hartley?"

"No. Nina Hartley was never involved in this."

Vanessa was practically scolding Suzy, surprised that she never heard of Ultimate Surrender. Apparently the openly gay poker player was into her lesbian erotica. She gave her two cents worth on her favorite performer too.

"I liked Syd Blakovich. She had so much energy."

Carla: "The Hungarian Nightmare"

Mimi: "She had a nice butt, too."

Jennifer: "How about Dragon Lily?"

Vanessa: "Ooh! Look at Jen! Chiming in with some Ultimate Surrender talk."

Suzy: This is no fun! Everyone's seen it but me. I've never even heard of Ultimate Surrender."

Carla: Carrie, didn't you lose to the Dragon?"

Carrie: "We split.....I'm all in."

Carrie finally broke her silence at the same time she put all her chips in the middle. It was almost as if she was giving up just so she didn't have to talk about her past as a nude wrestler. The thing is, she had a pretty decent hand, with pocket Jacks, J❤️ J♠️, but not a lot of chips.

Suzy called her with an A♣️ 10♣️.

Carrie's poker life was at stake, but her hand held up, doubling her chip stack.

Poor Suzy. She wasn't part of the conversation at the table, and just lost a bunch of poker chips.

As Carrie raked in her chips, the talk switched back to Ultimate Surrender.

Mimi: "I didn't think Vendetta ever lost."

Carla: "Oh, she lost a few. Didn't you, Carrie?"

Vanessa: "Syd beat her."

Carrie: "We split too. I'm all in again."

It was like a repeat of the last hand. Although she had over twice as many chips as last hand, she was still in 6th place.

This time she had pocket Aces, A♠️ A♦️, called by Suzy again, with Q♠️ Q ♣️.

Once again, Carrie's hand held up and suddenly she jumped up to 3rd place. Suzy dropped to 5th place, just a few chips ahead of Jennifer, with Carla in 4th. Mimi was still chip leader, with Vanessa still a couple million chips behind her, in 2nd place.

Carrie was definitely the VIP at the table. Her chip stack was growing, as was the interest in her short porn career.

Jennifer: "Did you just do lesbian stuff, or did you do guys too?"

Carrie: "Just girls."

Carla: "Who needs guys when you have a strapon?"

Mimi: "The strapon play was the best part of that site."

Suzy: "Oh My God! You fucked other girls with a strapon?"

Carla: "Did she ever!"

Vanessa: "And sometimes she was on the receiving end."

Jennifer: "Have you ever used a strapon, Vanessa?"

Vanessa (smiling coyly): "Maybe?"

Mimi: "Oh, please!"

Carla: "I think we all know the answer."

Vanessa: "Why does everyone assume that all lesbian sex involves a strapon?"

Suzy: "So you haven't used one?"

Vanessa (with an embarrassed grin): "I didn't say that."

Jennifer: "Oh yeah. Vanessa has definitely strapped it on."

Carla: "I don't see what the big deal is. I'd love to try it sometime."

Suzy: "I've used one before. Not with another woman. But I've used one."

Mimi: "On your husband?"

Carla: "I can just picture you wearing a big strapon dildo. Sexy!"

Suzy: "Yes, we did some experimenting once. It was really awkward."

Vanessa: "It's not that bad if you get one that fits."

Jennifer: "I KNEW IT!"

Everyone started chuckling at the strapon gossip, even Carrie, who had been pretty quiet up to that point. The fact that Vanessa accidentally let it slip that she's used one before, kinda got everybody giggling.

Back to the poker game. Suzy had been losing her chips all day, and found her tournament life on the line in a hand against Vanessa. The cute 40-year-old redhead tried to bluff a big hand, turning over 8♦️9♦️. She was a big underdog to Vanessa, holding 10♣️ 10❤️. She needed to see some diamonds on the flop.

The flop came up K♦️ 8♠️ 3♦️. Not bad for Suzy. She needed a diamond, an 8, or a 9 to stay alive.

Q♠️ on the turn, 6♥️ on the river.

It wasn't meant to be as the final two cards were no help, knocking the southern belle out in 6th place.

Everyone was sad to see Suzy go. She brought a lot of energy to the table. But every time someone got knocked out, that put a little more money in everybody else's pockets. It was the nature of the game.

Vanessa closed the gap on Mimi for the chip lead, with Carrie, Carla and Jennifer quite a bit behind.

Things were starting to sort themselves out as far as the poker went, with Mimi and Vanessa holding about 70% of the chips. Still the conversation at the table revolved around Vendetta, lesbian porn, and strapon sex.

Carla: "So Mimi, how about you? Have you ever done any lesbian scenes?"

Jennifer: "Yeah, you seem like someone that would appeal to both sexes."

Carla: "I'd do ya!"

Vanessa: "We know YOU would. You'd do just about anybody."

Carla: "I'm just saying. Mimi is a beautiful woman. Who wouldn't?"

Mimi: "I appreciate the kind words, Carla."

Jennifer: "So Mimi, yes or no? Any lesbian scenes?

Mimi: "Not really. A few kisses."

Carla: " Really? That's it?"

Mimi: "I did do a nude lesbian scene once."

Carla: "Oh My God! That is so Hot!"

Vanessa: "With who?"

Jennifer: "Yeah. We want details."

Mimi: "I don't recall. It was a long time ago."

Carrie: "Denise Crosby. Weekend in Miami."

The conversation came to an abrupt halt when Carrie finally decided to chime in. Not only did she speak up, but she actually knew the movie scene Mimi was talking about. And by her devilish smirk, and the way she looked across the table at Miss Rogers, it was more than just a kissing scene.

Jennifer: "Wait. You've seen it?"

Carla: "I've never heard of that movie. Who's Denise Crosby?"

Vanessa: "She played Lt. Yar on Star Trek."

Carla: "Oh her! I'd do her, too."

Jennifer: "We know. We know."

Vanessa: "Wow! Denise Crosby. I always kinda had a thing for her."

Carrie: "It looked like Mimi had a thing for her, too."

Jennifer (leering at Mimi): "Just a kiss, huh?"

Mimi: "Well maybe it was a little more than that. Like I said it was a long time ago."

Carrie: "I'd say Denise going down on you in the sauna would qualify as a little more."

Carla: "NO WAY!! REALLY? That is so hot."

Vanessa: "How did I miss that movie?"

Mimi: "I think it went straight to video."

Mimi (under her breath): "Thank God."

Jennifer: "She went down on you for real?"

Vanessa: "Wait! Don't tell me! I haven't seen it yet."

Mimi: "It was just a movie. We were acting."

Carrie: "Well, you are a great actress."

Carla: "I don't know if I could do it in a sauna. I get way to sweaty."

Carrie: "That's what made it such a great scene."

Vanessa: "Don't spoil it."

Jennifer: "Yeah, I've gotta see it too."

Mimi: "I wouldn't waste your time. Can we get back to playing cards?"

Apparently Mimi didn't like being on the hot seat. It was okay when it was Carrie, but the lovely actress was getting tired of talking about some if her past roles. On the other hand, Carrie seemed to perk up, now that the gossip had switched over to Mimi. It didn't hurt that her chip stack had grown also, and she moved up into 3rd place.

Mimi got her wish as the focus moved back to the card game. Poker pros Jennifer Harman and Vanessa Selbst were involved in a big hand. With a flop of A♦️ J♣️ 10♦️, Jennifer moved all-in with her A♣️ 10♣️. She found herself behind when Vanessa called her after flopping a straight, turning over K♥️ Q♥️. The cute poker pro needed an ace or a 10, or two running clubs, or she'd be out in 5th place.

Jennifer had more outs when 5♣️ popped up on the turn, giving her a flush draw. Her luck ran out however, when a harmless 6❤️ came on the river.

The field was down to four, as everyone said their goodbyes to the popular blonde poker pro. Mimi was still the chip leader with 8,300,000. Vanessa was closing in on her with 7,800,000. Carrie had moved up to 3rd place with 3,150,000, leaving Carla as the short stack with 750,000 chips.

Jennifer had barely left the game room, when the girl talk started up again.

Carla: "So do you think that Jennifer is into girls? You know she's not with Marco anymore."

Mimi: "Let me guess. You'd do her too."

Carla (giggling): "Am I that obvious?"

Vanessa: "How about you, Carla? What's your story? Are you into girls?"

Carrie: "I thought you were married."

Vanessa: "You do know it is possible to be both. I'm married."

Carla: "I'm a happily married bi-sexual. What can I say? I like to double my chances of getting laid."

Mimi: "Wow, you really are a horny little slut."

Carrie: "What's hubby have to say about that?"

Carla: "We have an understanding."

Vanessa: "You mean fucking around on each other?"

Carla: "I mean I like to fuck, he likes to watch."

Mimi: "So you bring men AND women into your bed."

Carla: "Something like that. You've never been involved in a threesome before?"

Mimi: "I like my relationships one on one."

Carrie: "If you could invite someone into your bed, who would it be?"

Vanessa: "No picking Denise Crosby."

Mimi: "Does it have to be a woman?"

Carla: "Anyone you want. Make it a celebrity, or at least someone we all know."

Mimi: "Hmmm. That's a tough one."

Carrie: "I'd volunteer, but I'm probably not famous enough."

Mimi: "I'll go with Denzel Washington."

Carla: "Ooh, good choice."

Vanessa: "And for a woman?"

Mimi: "Scarlett Johansson"

Carla: Yeah, I'd do her too."

Carrie: "Is there anyone you wouldn't do?"

Carla: "I'd probably say no to Rosie O'Donnell. I can't stand her."

Mimi: "We know you'd do just about everybody else. Who's your top choice?"

Carla: "I'd have to go with Kat Dennings of Two Broke Girls. She has such luscious red lips."

Vanessa: "Not to mention her magnificent tits."

Carla: "Oh, you're a tit girl? Who are you inviting into your bedroom, Dolly Parton?"

Mimi: "Don't knock Dolly. She's an angel."

Vanessa: "I don't know. I can't get the picture of Lieutenant Yar going down on Mimi, out of my head. Can I pick Denise Crosby?"

Carla: "No."

Carrie: "You could pick Mimi, if you really are into magnificent breasts."

Mimi: "Hey, be nice. Remember we've all seen your firm little titties."

Vanessa: "I'm going with Jodie Foster. Smart and beautiful."

Mimi: "Mmm, I love Jodie."

Carla: Yeah, I'd probably do her too."

Carrie: "And for a guy?"

Vanessa: "No men for me. I'm keeping my gold star rating."

Mimi: "Gold star?

Carrie: "It's a rating for lesbians that have only had sex with other women."

Carla: "So are you a gold star too? You seem to know a lot about it."

Carrie: "As a matter of fact I am."

Vanessa: "So let's hear your choice?"

Carrie: "I've always liked Mariska Hargitay. I'm a big Law & Order fan."

Carla: "Oooh! Good choice! I would definitely do her?"

Vanessa: "Wow! Vendetta fucking Olivia Benson with a strapon. Wouldn't that be something!"

With all the talk about their fantasies of who they would and wouldn't do, the game was becoming secondary. Carla was keeping the chat going, to buy time while her chip stack was dwindling. She finally put all of her chips in the middle with 8♣️ 8 ♥️. Not the best hand, but she was getting desperate.

Vanessa called her with K♥️ Q❤️. Carla was at risk of going out in 4th place.

The flop came out 2❤️ Q♠️ 2♦️. Vanessa took the lead with a pair of Queens. Carla needed an 8 to survive. The turn was no help with J♠️, and neither was the river, with a 4❤️. The sassy tattooed blackjack dealer was eliminated.

She gave everyone a hug, wishing them luck. As she left, she joked about their table talk.

"I'd like to stick around girls, but I've got a hot date with Kat Dennings! Maybe I'll have to stop and buy a strapon dildo on the way!"

Carla made a pretty colorful exit, but it didn't stop the others from talking about her. Mimi commented that she knew Carla would do everyone at the table, but wanted to know what the girls thought of her. If they would "DO" Carla, like she so eloquently put it.

"Nope!" replied Vanessa without hesitation.

Carrie also said no, explaining that she wasn't her type. Too much ink, too loud, and too self-absorbed.

"I prefer the quiet types."

She answered while seductively gazing over at Vanessa. There was some chemistry between the two stoic lesbians, who seemed to have a lot in common. Mimi picked up on their connection also. The beautiful 67-year-old movie star smiled at the two bashful lesbians, trying to put everyone at ease.

"Well here we are. Three of Lieutenant Yar's biggest fans, battling it out for a million bucks and a poker bracelet."

Her message wasn't lost on Vanessa, and neither was Carrie's flirtatious gaze. The short-haired brunette answered back with her own take on the final three, while looking back across at the blonde tomboy.

"Yes indeed. Two gold stars and one movie star."

Vanessa had a right to be a little giddy. She had taken over the lead, with over half the chips in front of her. The top-ranked player had 10,700,000. Mimi still had a sizable stack to match her sizable rack, in 2nd place with 7,600,000. Carrie was in a distant 3rd place with 1,700,000.

Vanessa went into bullying mode, raising every hand, knowing Mimi needed to play conservatively to outlast Carrie, and go heads up. Mimi was sick of being run over, and even though Carrie only had a few more hands to go before being eliminated, she finally re-raised Vanessa, going all in when she was dealt K❤️ K♠️. Vanessa figured she was behind, but called the beautiful actress anyway, with Q♣️ J♣️.

Mimi was ahead, and ready to take a commanding chip lead if her hand held up. The flop came out 10♦️ 4♣️ 6❤️. A great flop for Mimi. She smiled nervously, knowing she wasn't in the clear quite yet.

Things got much more interesting after a 9♣️ came up on the turn. Vanessa now had a flush draw and an up and down straight draw that could win the hand and knock Mimi out in 3rd place.

Carrie was an interested observer as well, with a lot riding on the hand. A win by Vanessa would guarantee her an extra two hundred thousand dollars. Mimi knew what was at stake as well. She wasn't too concerned about the difference between second and third, but realized that winning this hand would put her in the driver's seat to win the tournament, and pocket the million dollar prize.

The final card was shown, and it was the dagger for Mimi Rogers. The 5♣️ gave Vanessa a flush and the winning hand. The classy actress didn't show a lot of emotion, smiling graciously as she was knocked out of the tournament in 3rd place, shipping all of her chips over to Vanessa. She slowly got up, greeted by an apologetic Carrie, who was almost in tears, embarrassed for cashing in on Mimi's misfortune. Her good friend Vanessa gave her an awkward hug as well, after forcing her out of the game.

Mimi exited to a nice ovation from the gallery, waving to her fans, with a fake smile. Deep down inside, it was killing her. She played well all week, but ended up the victim of the wrong card at the wrong time.

It was time for Vanessa and Carrie to go heads up. The ex-porn star knew she was a huge underdog, not only in chips, but in experience and poker skill as well. She pushed her small stack of chips in the middle, without seeing her cards. She was content with a second place, and realistic about her chances of winning. Carrie didn't see a need to be overly dramatic with her strategy. She needed to double up a bunch of times in a row to overtake the poker pro.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers