Ultimate Poker Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa called without looking as well. They turned over their cards as a formality, and it looked like a champion would be crowned right away.

Vanessa had a mid pair, looking down at 9♣️ 9❤️. Carrie had some rags, with a measly 8♦️3 ♣️. A flop of 3❤️ Q ❤️ 6♣️ gave Carrie a glimmer of hope, with a pair of 3s.

A 9♦️ on the turn clinched it for Vanessa, giving her three of a kind, with Carrie drawing dead. It was anticlimactic with Vanessa giving a small fist pump, celebrating the victory.

The two gold star lesbians met for an awkward handshake, trying not to let their obvious sexual chemistry show. I don't know who they thought they were kidding.

The normally stoic Selbst was all smiles, after surviving the long week of poker play, with a huge target on her back as the top ranked player in the field. She was happy for her new friend, too. Vanessa had a soft spot for the former Ultimate Surrender star, something that you rarely saw out of the cold-blooded poker assassin. Once she took the lead, she put the pressure on Mimi, hoping to go heads up against the amateur. That's exactly what she got.

Vanessa saw a lot that she liked in the other lesbian at the table, seeing a blonde

version of herself, with the short boyish haircut, a dry sense of humor, natural looks, and a down to earth personality. But she knew the ex-porn star was no match for her when it came to poker.

After being presented with the winning bracelet and prize money, Vanessa just needed to relax. She thought a little quiet time up in her room would help her calm down after the thrill of winning the poker tournament.

Making her way into the lobby, she caught up with Carrie, who was waiting for the elevator.

"Congratulations on a great week, Carrie. You played well."

The short-haired blonde runner up, turned and smiled in appreciation, still pinching herself that she took in over $300,000 for 2nd place.

"Thanks. I was pretty lucky."

It may have been small talk, but both women had an obvious connection going. Vanessa did her best to be a gracious winner, complimenting the quiet blonde.

"No really. I thought you showed great poise. You had a confident presence at the table. It can be pretty intimidating playing for such high stakes."

She kept up with the small talk, without receiving much response from the blushing ex-porn star, who just smiled back at the openly gay poker pro.

As the elevator door opened, they quietly stepped inside, both reaching for the same number six button, for their floor. They smiled awkwardly as their hands brushed against each other, realizing that they were staying on the same floor.

"Are you staying for the night?" Vanessa asked, breaking the nervous tension that was building. She knew that Carrie didn't live too far away.

"Yes. I might go play some slots later."

As the bell dinged for the 6th floor, the two women quietly exited heading in the same direction down the hallway. Carrie came to her room first, and fumbled for her key as she said goodbye to Vanessa.

"If you wanna hang out, or maybe grab a bite downstairs. I'm at the end of the hall in room 630."

Vanessa flashed a seductive smile at the strong silent blonde, as she waved and headed down to her room.

Carrie didn't give an answer, retreating to her room, where she plopped down on the king size bed, sprawling out, letting it sink in how things have transpired over the past couple of hours. She pocketed a huge cash prize for her second place finish in the poker tournament, now the Vanessa Selbst, the champion, and top female player in the world, was just hitting on her.

Or was she? Maybe she was just being friendly. It could have just been her imagination getting the best of her. Did she really just invite her down to room 630? Now Carrie couldn't get that number out of her head.

Instead of taking the dark-haired lesbian up on her invitation, and paying her a visit down the hallway, Carrie decided to just relax a bit before taking a shower. Maybe her mind would be a little clearer after a short nap.

The athletic blonde kicked off her shoes, and stripped down to her underwear, laying back on the bed in her white cotton panties and matching wifebeater t-shirt. Her favorite lounging around attire.

She couldn't get the vision of the other sexy poker players out of head. And add in the fact that their table talk centered on such topics as strapons, lesbians, and which celebrities you would do. It really made her head spin. She was actually at a poker table talking sex with Mimi Rogers.

MIMI "FUCKING" ROGERS!!!

Just the thought of the beautiful classy actress sitting across from her, made the blonde dyke slip her hand inside her panties to play with herself. Her fantasies bounced around between all of her card playing friends, with her probing fingers stirring up more excitement deep down inside.

Carrie laid back with her eyes closed, imagining herself going down on Mimi, just like Denise Crosby did in that movie. She could almost taste the salty nectar of the busty brunette.

Jennifer Harman too. She pictured the cute blonde poker pro spreading her legs and offering up her luscious golden muff, stroking her pretty pink pussy on the poker table.

She fantasized about Suzy too. The cute southern girl, with the short bright red hair, talked about fucking her husband with a strapon. Carrie took the fantasy one step further, picturing Suzy using the strapon dildo on Carla, the outspoken tattooed blackjack dealer. Bending the brash blonde over the table, doing her from behind.

With her mind racing back an forth between these sexy visuals, Carrie's vivid dreams kept coming back to Vanessa. With a thick stocky body, and average looks to go along with her boyish haircut, the androgynous poker pro wasn't really considered a dream girl. Vanessa's sexiest attribute was her confidence.

Carrie was seeing a mirror image of herself, only with short black hair instead of blonde. Both were admitted tomboys, muscular with flat chests and firm pancake asses, with a preference for the lesbian lifestyle.

The dreamy blonde was becoming extremely wet, diddling herself while picturing the bull dyke going down on her at the poker table. She would run a finger up between her juicy folds, stimulating her pussy, while fantasizing about Vanessa actually doing that to her with her tongue.

The short masturbation session came to an abrupt halt when her erotic fantasy was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Vanessa? It had to be. Who else could it be?

Carrie hopped up off the bed, not bothering to put on something decent. Through the peephole she could see it was indeed Vanessa. Carrie cautiously opened the door, partially hiding behind it.

Vanessa held up a bottle of champagne, smiling as she asked if Carrie wanted to help her celebrate.

Carrie was embarrassed by being caught in her underwear, right in the middle of a masturbating session. The fact that the subject of that fantasy was standing there in front of her, made things that much more awkward. The quiet blonde opened the door completely, inviting Vanessa inside, with the giddy champ walking right by her with the bottle of bubbly, barely noticing that Carrie was half naked.

Carrie apologized for her appearance, explaining that she was just about to hop in the shower. Vanessa eyed her up, seeing a more personal side of the strong silent blonde. The athletic former wrestler had a rather natural appeal to her, standing there in her undies. Her wholesome good looks were on display, as were her nipples, which were poking through the thin wifebeater tank top.

Carrie wasn't some fake Barbie Doll type, with big fake tits, like most pornstars. She was no lipstick lesbian. She was the real deal. 100% gold star lesbian, just like she said back at the poker table.

"Don't be silly. It's a good look for you"Vanessa assured her, placing her on Carrie's shoulder, joking with the girl in the tidy whities. "Carla might even do ya!"

"Gee, thanks." Carrie answered with a sarcastic tone. "Lucky me."

Vanessa hadn't opened the bottle of champagne yet, asking Carrie if she wanted some, or if she should come back later.

"No, that's alright. Please stay. I'd love to have a sip."

Carrie joined the stocky poker champ, letting Vanessa pour her a glass. She had reservations about hanging out in her underwear, feeling totally at ease with her new friend. The muscular blonde even confessed that she wasn't really getting ready to shower, she just liked lounging around, watching tv in her skivvies.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I kinda like being comfortable too."

Vanessa flashed her a sly smile. She had a feeling she might have walked in on Carrie having a private moment.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything." Vanessa offered, flashing her devilish smile, as she took a sip of champagne.

Carrie knew she was busted, and admitted as much to her inquisitive friend.

"What can I say? I got a little horned up after all that sexy gossip at the poker table today."

Carrie giggled while giving her confession, but failed to mention that she was playing with herself while fantasizing about Vanessa, when she was stopped by the knock at the door.

Vanessa couldn't hide her excitement, at interrupting Carrie's intimate private time, and listening to her admission. She smiled back at the blushing blonde, thinking back about the conversations that took place during the poker gome.

"Do you want me to leave you alone so you can finish your business?"

Vanessa paused for a second, while continuing to smile seductively at her half naked friend, before giving her another choice.

"Or do you want someone to play with?"

The bold response shouldn't have come as a surprise to Carrie. There has been a sexual connection going on between the two all day. Vanessa's subtle flirting was now out in the open.

The manly brunette stepped closer to the blonde tomboy, hoping to convince her to let her stay. Vanessa reached out, gently fondling Carrie's breasts, playing with the nipples that were poking through the thin white tank top.

"Let me play with you." Vanessa asked, while carefully caressing Carrie's firm breasts. She followed up by leaning in to kiss the motionless blonde. The masculine brunette showed her softer side, with a gentle kiss, delicately pressing her lips up against Carrie's, trembling slightly as she backed away gazing into her friend's deep blue eyes.

Carrie caved in and returned the kiss, embracing her lesbian friend. They held their embrace for a few minutes, caressing each other as their tongues actively explored each other's mouth.

Carrie started to unbutton Vanessa's black PokerStars shirt, while gazing into her new playmate's eyes, excited to have some fun with the poker pro.

Vanessa did what she could to help, kicking off her blue jeans and joining her friend, standing in the middle of the hotel room in her white bra and panties.

Carrie stopped for a second to look over her husky friend, who didn't seem to mind posing in her underwear. Vanessa's thick body was on display, and the normally conservative brunette wasn't done playing show 'n' tell. She reached behind her, undoing her bra, letting it fall harmlessly to the floor. Standing there topless in front of her blonde friend, Vanessa started to run her hands up her tummy to her bare breasts, where she twirled her fingers around her luscious dark nipples.

Carrie was immediately infatuated with Vanessa's slightly sagging breasts and incredible thick dark nipples. They had to be at least an inch long. They looked like a baby's bottle, and the adventurous blonde reached out, gently caressing them.

Vanessa might not have had the body or looks of a supermodel, but she gave out a raw sexual vibe, standing there topless, showing off her amazing breasts. She knew her freakishly long dark nipples were special, and seemed to offer them up to her new playmate.

To say Carrie was intrigued would be an understatement. She inched closer to the short-haired butch lesbian, giving Vanessa an appreciative smile while admiring her topless body. The emboldened blonde reached out, caressing Vanessa's breasts, pinching her thick nipples.

Carrie enjoyed playing with the incredibly long nipples, and had to have a taste. She leaned in, swirling her tongue around one of the amazing tits, before wrapping her lips around it. She took turns, alternating between both saggy boobs, sucking on each of the luscious nipples.

Vanessa welcomed the attention, running her fingers through Carrie's short blonde hair, while she pulled her in close, arching her back while practically breast feeding the muscular blonde.

Carrie was fascinated by Vanessa's unique nipples, and didn't want to give them up. She sat her topless guest on the foot of the bed, flashing a mischievous smile as she continued to fondle Vanessa's gorgeous tits. She pinched and tugged on the long dark nipples, lifting the saggy breasts up.

Vanessa sat back, propping herself up by her elbows. She smiled at her playmate as she offered up her body to the adventurous blonde.

Carrie turned her attention away from the incredible titties, running her hands down Vanessa's tummy to her white cotton panties. She pulled on the waistband, slowly unveiling Vanessa's thick black bush.

The stocky dark-haired lesbian lifted her legs, allowing Carrie to pull the undies down over her thick smooth thighs and off. The playful blonde held them up to her face, taking a whiff of the smelly panties, before casting them aside.

Carrie was kneeling in between Vanessa's legs, and ran her hands up her friend's thighs, inching closer to Vanessa's hairy pussy. She gently squeezed her inner thighs, coaxing a slight moan from the butch brunette.

"I'm a little hairy down there."

The confident poker pro seemed to be a bit submissive, almost apologetic about her natural furry look. Carrie didn't seem to mind at all, slowly running her fingers though the thick patch of pubic hair, gently rubbing Vanessa's stubby clitoris. She began playfully pinching and pulling on her clit and meaty pussy lips, causing Vanessa to purr with satisfaction. The stocky brunette clutched the bedspread between her fingers, hanging on as she was being overwhelmed by the tingling sensation running through her body.

Vanessa's hairy pussy was beginning to get wet as Carrie appeared to be stirring up some sexual juices inside the poker pro. The former lesbian pornstar showed her experience, massaging Vanessa's warm wet vagina with her delicate fingers. She leaned forward, adding her oral skills to the mix, taking a long slow swipe with her active tongue, running lengthwise up through Vanessa's furry slit.

Carrie repeated this sensuous licking maneuver two or three more times, before nibbling on the thick labia, gently biting and sucking on it.

Vanessa was in ecstasy, tilting her head back with her eyes closed, cooing with delight.

"Mmmm that feels so good" she purred, playing with Carrie's short blonde hair.

She didn't want her friend to stop, holding Carrie's head in place between her legs. Vanessa shuddered with an intense climax, with her sweet nectar oozing out of her hairy slit. Carrie lapped up the juices, digging her tongue deep inside of her orgasmic gal pal's wet pussy. The muscular blonde sucked on Vanessa's meaty pussy, tugging on it as she pistoned two fingers into the warm wet vagina.

Carrie looked up to see Vanessa's reaction to her oral favors, making sexy eye contact with the androgynous lesbian. Vanessa flashed a warm satisfied smile, and quickly sat up to show her appreciation with a kiss.

The two sapphic lovers embraced with another long sloppy kiss. Vanessa got a slight taste of her own womanly juices as she darted her tongue inside Carrie's eager mouth.

Vanessa pulled Carrie's white tank top up over her head, and immediately began sucking on the athletic blonde's small firm titties. Carrie loved the attention, patting her friend's head as she offered up her breasts. It was the poker player's turn to show some affection, and she responded by gently nibbling on Carrie's perky nipples. Vanessa ran her hands down Carrie's bare back, sticking her thumbs inside the waistband of the blonde's white panties, slowly peeling them halfway down her ass.

Carrie lifted her leg, allowing Vanessa to help her out of the skimpy underwear, so she could join her on the bed, completely naked. Carrie pushed Vanessa onto her back, smiling seductively at her, as she crawled up and straddled her face, playing with her pussy, inviting the butch brunette to have a taste.

She had a small patch of neatly trimmed curly golden hair surrounding her bright pink pussy lips. It was quite a difference from the cleanly shaved pussy she sported back in her nude wrestling days at Ultimate Surrender.

Vanessa didn't hesitate, lifting her head to lick her friend's wet pussy. She stuck out her tongue, eager to show Carrie her oral skills. The lifelong lezzie dabbed her pointy tongue in and around Carrie's wet pussy, giving instant pleasure to the muscular blonde.

Beads of perspiration began to form on Carrie's smooth white skin as she wiggled in ecstasy. The temperature was rising in the muggy hotel room, with the two sweaty women oblivious to the fact that the air conditioning was turned off.

Carrie's short blonde hair was becoming matted around the edges, as the sweat started pouring out of her. Her naked body glistened as she continued to grind her luscious pussy on Vanessa's face.

"Oh My God! This feels so frickin' good!"

Carrie blurted out her feelings of nirvana as she caressed her sweaty breasts and her excited clitoris, while sitting on Vanessa's face. She played with her pussy, spreading the lips, adding her fingers to go along with her lover's expert tongue.

"OH MY GOD!! YES! YES!!"

The sweaty blonde screamed out, with a shivering orgasm, losing control of her senses. She tried to catch her breath, and leaned back, reaching for Vanessa's hairy pussy.

Carrie shoved a couple fingers inside, as she lifted her sweat-soaked body off of her friend.

Vanessa sat up, wiping the sweat and vaginal juices from her face. She was also drenched in sweat, in the 80 degree hotel suite. Looking for a little relief, Vanessa glanced over at the thermostat, only to be tackled by her sweaty playmate, who just came off of an intense orgasm, but still wanted more.

Carrie pushed Vanessa onto her stomach, giving herself a chance to worship the hefty brunette's big firm butt. She playfully spanked Vanessa's nice round ass, before squeezing and kneading her fleshy butt cheeks.

Carrie spread her friend's sweaty ass crack, stopping for a second to take a look at her tight brown butthole, that appeared to be winking at her, as Vanessa tried to clench her butt cheeks together. Undeterred, Carrie leaned in dabbing her tongue across Vanessa's quivering anus.

The gold star lesbian let out a high-pitched squeal at having her ass licked. She bucked a bit, quietly protesting the anal play.

"Ooh! Ooh! That's my butt." she told her aggressive friend, thinking she might have licked her butthole by accident.

Carrie popped her head up, flashing a devilish grin at Vanessa's innocent reaction. The asslicking was no accident. She leaned in for a second dab at Vanessa's hairy butthole, swiping at it from bottom to top, swirling her tongue around for good measure.

"AHH!! CARRIE!!"

The anal virgin was giggling at the naughty antics from her sweaty blonde playmate, half-heartedly scolding her for the surprising anal play.

"Don't you like that?" Carrie asked.

"I've never really done anything like that before" was the innocent reply.

"Really? Anal play can be so erotic."

Carrie gently stroked Vanessa's smooth while ass, hoping to convince the butch brunette to try something new. She leaned in again, delicately brushing her tongue up against her nervous friend's puckered asshole, causing Vanessa to let out another high pitched squeal.