Ultimate Queen Mandy Pt. 01

Story Info
When Ash encounters his Celebrity crush in real life.
1.7k words
3.96
7.9k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am looking out of the window as the sun is setting from my office window - I am Akash, friends call me Ash, an unmarried single guy, who is in my late 20's, well built for my age I do go to gym but not a fitness freak, I don't have 6 pack abs but I do have flat stomach, I good shaped muscles. I earned well for my living, I place myself in lower end of rich category. It was a Friday evening, I should have been on my way to winking mermaid pub by now with my friends instead of that I am still in my office with late task assigned by the Boss.

My phone buzzed, it was my friend, I received the call, and my friend shouted "Where are you Ash?"

I said "Calm down, I am still in the office."

He shouted again "Have you forgotten our plan? We are getting late Ash; we have to pick up Joseph."

I said in calm manner "I think I can't make it today, some urgent work has come up that needs my attention. You guys carry on; I'll join you guys later."

He stopped shouting and said "Alright Ash, join as soon as possible, we will be at the pub."

I said "Fine."

I started cursing my boss and my work then I started cursing my luck, finally after 90 minutes I finished my late task, kept the file on Boss' desk and wrapped up my bag to leave the office at last. It was already too late, traffic was too dense and it took me another 50 minutes to reach my house. I was in no mood to go to the pub, so I took a shower and laid on sofa to switch on the TV.

Suddenly a thought struck me like a lightening 'how am I going to find a girl if I don't make enough effort to find one, how long you want to stay single this time.' Even though I had been in relationship 3 times, somehow it was not convincing, I have been single for the past 11 months. My inner voice spoke to me again 'get your ass moving idiot, this could be your lucky day.' I jumped out of my sofa, turned off my TV.

I took a fresh shower, groomed myself well, and wore a white shirt with dark blue jeans, with white leather shoes.

Took the car out my garage, BMW series 3. I made a phone call to my friend, he picked up after three rings, there was loud background music, He shouted from the other end "Ash, come fast we will leave the pub soon, we got some company."

I said in a loud voice "You two picked up girls?"

He said "Yes, we got lucky, today."

I said "I'll be there soon." Traffic was normal now; I was able reach the pub in 30 minutes, it looked like battlefield after a battle, many people were leaving the place with their partners. I felt like a person who came to the film at the climax.

I buzzed my friend's phone to check their location but he was not picking up my call, I tried calling him again but no response from his side so I went inside the pub look for my friends, I went to our usual table but I wasn't able to find them. I went over to the Bartender and ordered myself a cocktail. I tried calling my friend again, and his response was still zero. I finished my drink; nothing exciting was going around, this place was already dead.

I came out of the Pub, looked around and spotted two girls both were looking incredible, one girl was wearing blue short A-line dress, and her hair was curly, black in colour, her body type seemed to be pear shaped, may be her bra is of size 34C, she was well shaped with 5'7'' height, was wearing a 4 inch black cone heel, She was good looking. But my eyes were locked on to the other girl, she was looking extremely hot, bit slim, straightened brunette hair, hourglass body type, 32B, she was an inch shorter than her friend in height, was wearing a satin silk leopard print dress, open in the back up to the waist level, revealing her creamy back, dress was showing her well sculpted legs with a 5 inch white pumps, both looked like they are in their early 20's.

They were a bit far from where I was standing and I was looking them from behind their faces was not visible, as I was gazing them the hot girl turned this way and saw me, I took a good look at her face, our eyes met and I couldn't believe my eyes, 'It's Mandy Debbarma!!' I said to myself.

Mandy was the winner of 'Lovevilla season 6' reality show, it is a kind of show which involves 8 girls and 8 boys to compete against each other to become the ultimate queen or king of lovevilla by making love connection, she was naturally so beautiful that literally all the boys were behind her, carving for her approval, she defeated every other girl in the show and become the ultimate queen. After the show she did accept that she didn't find anyone attractive enough in the show to start a relationship, all boys were just friends to her. She was a superstar in that show got her a massive fan following including me; as a matter of fact her picture is my phone's wallpaper in home screen.

Mandy's single look was enough to set my body on fire, I rushed towards my car, my brain was not thinking straight, I wondered why I am running away from the beautiful girl instead on talking to her. I knew that she is single, thought of talking to her and ask her out or get her phone number, then my inner voice reminded me that 'She is way out of your league, she didn't fall for 8 hot boys on the show and you think she will get on your bed.' Then I thought maybe ask her an autograph or selfie that would be more suitable. I tried to convince myself again 'what if I hit the jackpot and she agrees to go out with me.' I was in big dilemma; a fear came to mind what if she leaves this place and never get the chance to meet her again.

I left my car and hasted towards her, not sure what to say, which option to choose. In no time I was standing next to her as I managed to burp out words "Hi, Mandy."

She gave a puzzling look; it was like 'Do I know you, idiot?' though she did say 'Hi.' and rolled her eyes towards phone, which was off.

I got freaked out and told to myself she is really way out of your league, and then I said "I am your big fan miss Mandy, you were so good in Lovevilla ma'am, please can I have an autograph if possible a selfie." And I showed her my phone wallpaper, that got her eyes lit.

Mandy with a smile said "Sure, you got a pen and a paper." I had a pen and I managed to find a piece of paper in my wallet, she asked "Your name?"

I said "Akash, you can write it as Ash." She wrote 'Ash, with love' she handed over my pen and paper back with lovely heart symbol.

I said "Ma'am, selfie."

Mandy said "Yeah." And I took out my phone, I invited her friend as well and she was willing to join and I took 4 snaps.

I said "Thank you, ma'am." and started walking towards my car, I looked at her again there was worried signs in their faces.

I walked towards them again and asked "Ma'am, you look worried, do you need any help from me?"

Mandy said "We came in with our friend in her car, but something urgent came by and she had to leave early, now we couldn't find a cab and our phones got switched off." She paused for a while and asked me "Do you have a car?"

Butterfly flew in my heart, I was overjoyed by her request "Yes ma'am, I have a car, I will drop you where ever you want to go." She was delighted to hear my words.

Mandy said "Thank you, Ash."

I said "How can I reject the request of the ultimate queen." She blushed and swirled her hair, "I'll get my car." And I went to parking lot; I couldn't believe my luck so far, as the worst day turned out to be one of the best days.

I drove the car and halted in front of them both of them opened the back door and sat in the backseat, as I started driving, Mandy said I should drop her friend first and her friend gave directions to me, I arrived at her house, as the conversation moved on I got to know that her friend name was Ruby.

I dropped Ruby to her house, then Mandy gave directions to her house we finally arrived at her house.

I said "Wait, don't get down." She looked confused, as I got out of my seat and opened the door for her with a little bow; she got down with a big smile on her face. She was looking at me with a seductive gaze, that would make any boy get on his knees, I handed her a card with my phone number and said "Call me, if you need any help any time, I'll be at your service in no time."

Mandy said "Sure and Thank you so much Ash, I'll definitely call you soon." With a pause she said "Good night, Ash."

I said "Good night ma'am." As I watched her ass swung left and right she opened her door and got inside her house. I was out of my world as I was able to drop my celebrity crush to her house.

To be continued...