Ultimate Queen Mandy Pt. 02

Story Info
Ash becomes a chauffeur for Mandy.
2.2k words
3.36
4.7k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came back to my house after a great night, jumped on to my bed and eased my erection and satisfied myself by fantasizing Mandy, I hope she calls me tomorrow and fell asleep in no time.

My phone buzzed in morning, I jumped out of my bed thinking it's Mandy that is calling. I was sad to see that call was from my friend, as I picked up the call.

My friend said "Sorry Ash, that girl insisted to keep my phone was in silent mode last night."

I shouted "You guys left me without informing me!"

He said "leave that matter now, did you get anyone yesterday?"

I lied "No, the place was already dry when I arrived there, so I came back home."

He said "Sorry to hear that man, come to my place we'll do something now."

I said "I have some work, I'll catch you guys some other time." And he disconnected the phone after saying bye. I took my shower, ate my breakfast, passed my time watching Netflix, the day went by as usual. I was in no mood to go out tonight; I didn't got any call from unknown number or Mandy, which peaked my frustration, finally I went to bed early.

I woke up late on Sunday morning, ate my breakfast, and was doing weekend chores as usual. It was afternoon when I finished the chores, I went to kitchen to make something and heard my phone ringing, it was an unknown number, there was a big smile on my face and I picked up my phone I said "Hello"

In a Low pitched voice Mandy said "Hey Ash, its Mandy, how are you doing today?"

I said "Hi Ma'am, I am doing well."

Mandy said "hmm...Can you come by my house today evening?"

I am not a fool to turn down a request especially from such a beautiful girl, I said "of course ma'am, I am happy to join you." Though I felt like over enthusiastic and submissive to call her ma'am every time, I didn't have courage to make my next move.

Mandy said in an authoritative manner "Be here, by 6pm."

I said "As you command my Queen." She giggled at my comment and disconnected the call.

I went to take a hot bath, groomed myself well, It was 5pm so I wore an yellow T shirt and a light blue washed jeans, sprayed myself with Ultra Male Jean Paul Gaultier perfume, wore a blue sneakers. Started my car and went to Mandy's house.

It was 5:45pm by the time I reached her house, I wasn't able to take a good look at her house in night it was regular sized but was architecturally superior, very modern design. I ringed her she was late to receive and said "I'll be with you in 5 minutes." and disconnected the phone I didn't even uttered a word. I noticed a separate car shed and I wondered whether she has a car, maybe she wants to get connected with me.

Mandy came out after 5 minutes as I was day dreaming, she was looking absolutely gorgeous, surly she dressed to slay boys today, was wearing a high end sexy backless black sequin short bodycon dress, it was sparkling, it was short her milky thighs were on full display, matt red lips complimented her dress, light makeup, big earrings and 5 inch black Stilettos with red heel was just like a cherry on the cake. I was semi erect by looking at her, she made a signal with her hand, indicating come here, I opened my car door, went greet her.

I said "Hi ma'am" and then I complemented her "You're looking so beautiful."

Mandy said "Thank you Ash, you're on time I like it." Then she continued "Leave your car here, you'll be driving my car." Mandy pressed a remote shutter of the shed lifted up.

She said "Here is the key." She handed me the car key, it was Black Porsche Panamera, latest model.

I parked the car in front of her, thought she'll get in, I looked her face and she raised her eye brows then it flashed me, I got out of my seat and opened the front door of the car, she was still looking at me with raised eye brows.

She said "Back door." Then I quickly closed the front door and opened the back door, took a little bow as she stepped in "Thank you Ash."

I closed the door and went back to my driving seat, I started moving. She said "Go to Ruby's house."

I said "Ok ma'am."

She said "You're a slow learner, aren't you Ash?"

I said "Not really ma'am, why do you say so?" I was puzzled.

She said "You forgot to open the door, and then you opened the wrong door."

I said "Sorry ma'am, it didn't come to my mind." Now I realized that she is expecting me to open the door for her every time, now I needed to write that to my sub conscious memory so that I do it automatically.

She said "That's why I said you're a slow learner, its ok." Then she asked me "So what do you do for the living?"

I said "I am an Architect, and I work for a firm, my designation is supervisor more like a second boss."

She said "Great." She seemed delighted that I am in a good job. Mandy continued "I think you can handle some expenses on my behalf, just tell me if you can't, I have no problem."

I said "No problem, anything for the queen." I pumped my chest out.

She said in a firm authoritative manner "I think fuel is low, refill it at the next station."

I said "I'll refill the tank ma'am." Her each words were asserting more and more control over me, being little submissive my dick was so hard, I thought I was leaking pre-cum in my pants, a thought came as 'what if my pre-cum leak gets visible in pants to Mandy.' As I reached the fuel station, I went to use the rest room to check out my leak, pre-cum was visible on my briefs but not on my jeans, I was relived of the tension I said to myself 'don't get too excited, calm yourself.' I came out of the rest room, paid for the fuel.

As I moved the car to, she asked "You know my profession right?"

I said "Yes ma'am, I know from the Lovevilla show, you're a fashion designer and a fashion model as well, now a big celebrity." She has more than 6 million followers in Instagram alone.

She said "Yeah, it seems you're a loyal fan of me."

We arrived at Ruby's house, Mandy called her out through a phone call, she came out and she was wearing a hot pink cocktail dress, big ring type earrings, dress was up to knee length, she was wearing 3 inch wedge shaped high heels with open toe. It looked that these two has decided to keep me fully erect tonight. Now I was in a dilemma that whether I should open the door for Ruby or not, I decided to remain neutral, thinking only Mandy is the Queen and it turned out to be a good idea as Mandy didn't questioned my judgment and she remained silent so understood that I made a the correct decision, maybe I was over thinking.

Mandy waved at Ruby, She waved her hand back towards Mandy, and Ruby got herself in the backseat.

I greeted her by saying "Hello Ruby."

Ruby said "Hey, Ash the fan-boy." They both laughed, it was bit embarrassing but I laughed with them as well. Ruby said to Mandy "So you're still keeping your fan around."

Mandy replied "Ash is been helpful to me." She continued after a pause "And now we don't have to worry about cops registering 'drink and drive' case on us, we can enjoy to the full extent."

Ruby said "You are so smart Mandy." I thought 'So Mandy thinks me as her Chauffeur'

Mandy said "Stop the car Ash." I obeyed her command and halted on street side. Mandy continued her command "Be a darling Ash, get us a pack of cigarettes."

I said "Sure ma'am" I thought she was showing off her control over me.

I went to the store, I didn't had any knowledge about cigarettes, I liked alcohol but I was never in to Cigarettes, I took a random Cigarette brand and came back to the car, Mandy lowered the car window and said with a disgusting look on her face "That's a cheap cigarette brand, Ash."

I was stunned didn't know what to say, I was utter "I...I..." Mandy cut me short and said "Get us Marlboro Cigarettes, Ash." I ran to the store again, asked the store keeper to give Marlboro brand cigarette pack, he exchanged my current pack that Marlboro pack, and I paid the additional cost.

I gave her the cigarette pack. Mandy took two cigarettes out of the pack and gave one to Ruby, both kept their cigarettes to their mouth.

Mandy said "Light up cigarettes Ash." I am not a smoker, I didn't had a Lighter She said "Cigarettes not gonna light up themselves Ash, unless you know some kind of fire magic."

I said "I'll get the Lighter." And I went to store keeper again, to borrow the lighter, came back and lit both of their cigarettes, went back to give his lighter back, It was so humiliating to me, I felt like a dog running to fetch the stick back to the owner and owner is sending dog back to fetch until the dog fetches the correct stick.

When I came back to the car Mandy said "Open my door Ash." I opened the door slightly bowing my head as usual. She stepped her legs out, crossed her legs but sat inside the car giving a sexy pose. Mandy continued to humiliate in front of her friend and few strangers walking on the street by saying "There is no Ashtray in my car, unless your name was 'Ash'tray instead of Ak'Ash'." That was a joke both of them laughed and I laughed as well. They finished their cigarettes; I closed the door after she finished her Cigarette. I got back to my driving seat.

Mandy commanded "Ivory Pub, Ash." Ivory pub was more like a premium pub, no entry unless your name is in the guest list. They were talking about clothes and other girly things. As we got closer to the pub Mandy said "Ash, halt in front of the Pub, I couldn't put your name in the guest list on such short time. I'll take you other time."

I said "No problem, ma'am."

Mandy said "After dropping us, you can wait in the parking lot or look around. I'll call you once we are done. I want you to pick us up, don't make us wait." She warned as well

I said "I'll be here ma'am." I did as I was told, halted in front of the Pub, I got down from my seat and opened Mandy's door by bowing, she didn't get down instantly, many people were watching my humiliation, she was looking at her phone, she made me wait for 20 seconds then she got down. And didn't even gave a second look towards me, I drove the car away from that place. I thought I should get myself a Lighter so that I can light up her cigarettes whenever she asks for, so I went to nearby store but they don't sell lighters after searching various stores I found a good lighter. I took the car back to the parking lot of the Pub.

After 3 hours of waiting in the parking lot I finally got her call, Mandy said "We are coming out; get the car in front of the Pub, don't make me wait." I started the car as soon as I got my signal, I was also bored to death after waiting for 3 hours. I halted the car in front of the Pub, Mandy and Ruby came out just in time, I said to myself 'there is my Queen', I got out of my seat and opened the door for Mandy, don't know what came over to me I bowed completely as if I am doing some exercise, maybe her beauty overtook made me weak. She got in and I closed the door, I dropped Ruby and finally dropped Queen Mandy with another door opening and bowing, I wondered how many times I did this today. I parked her car and handed over the key. Mandy said "You're such a good fan Ash, I'll call you again, bye for now."

I said "Call me anytime ma'am, I'll be at your service."

Mandy said "I know." And went towards her door, showcasing her tender smooth bare back, I got fully erect by the sight of it. She closed the door behind her. I took my car and went back to my house, masturbated myself 3 times and finally fell asleep.

To be continued...