Ultimate Queen Mandy Pt. 05

Story Info
When Mandy trains Ash to become her hound.
4.5k words
4.24
6.3k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning, a phone call at 7:35 woke me up, it was from Mandy. I picked up the call. I said "Good morning, ma'am."

Mandy was laughing and said "Did you just branded yourself with my name, hahaha..." Looks like that did impress her; She continued "My name will be on your body permanently, show it to your so called boss if he tries to make you work over time."

I said "I should, ma'am."

Mandy said "So what are your plans today?" she was in a very good mood today, I was very happy to please her.

I said "It will be a lazy day I guess, ma'am."

Mandy said "Don't worry I won't let you to be lazy, come over to my house I'll find some work for you and moreover I want to see that branding." She giggled.

I asked "Now?"

Mandy said "Yeah, get your ass here, Ash. I have some plans for tomorrow, come over soon so that we can discuss it."

I said "Yes ma'am." As I jumped out of my bed and took a clean shower, now I realized how drunk I was last night while soaping my chest, Tattoo was on the upper left chest it was so bright, I came out of bathroom and groomed myself, ate my breakfast and took out my car. I was in her house by 8:45am, I went to her door and ringed her door bell.

She opened the door after 2 minutes, her eyes were wide open and she was giggling a little too. She was wearing a light pink sweat shirt and a pantie, her hair style was braided bun, she was looking so cute. I entered her house and closed door behind me. Mandy said "Show me, show me, show me." She was little too excited about this, she was jumping and was saying "Remove your T-shirt, remove your T-shirt..." I removed my T-shirt to reveal her glorious name on my body.

Mandy by putting her both hands on her mouth said "Oh my God! It is real." She slowly read what was written and said "Tattoo looks so dark, it pops out well on your white chest." She took out her phone and said "Let's take a selfie." I looked the camera sheepishly, she was showing some victory symbol, and she took couple of snaps.

Mandy said pointing at the tattoo "There are so many girls with my name Ash, you should be particular. Wait here I have an idea." She went to her room, came out with a photo. It was a close-up photo of her sucking a lollypop, she was wearing red heart shaped goggles, I think it was some kind of photo shoot. Mandy said "Get this picture tattooed on to your right chest, so that everyone will know who Mandy is." I was looking her 'are you serious girl?'

I didn't know what to say, I was not replying. Mandy asked "Get it on your chest by tomorrow." She demanded.

I got weak, had no choice but to say "I'll brand it for you by tomorrow, ma'am."

Mandy said "Excellent, I have planned to go to pearl shore beach tomorrow. Me, Ruby, Jennifer and you, we will leave early morning around 4:30am tomorrow."

I said "That's exciting ma'am."

Mandy said "Be at my house by 4:00am tomorrow."

I said "Sure ma'am." And I took my T-shrit,

Mandy said "Don't wear that, I like you this way, now go to my bathroom and prepare for my bath, tell me when it's ready."

I said "Ok ma'am." Dropped my T-shirt, left for bathroom and I started filling warm water in bath tub, Once it was finished I came back to inform her I said "Your bath is ready, ma'am."

Mandy said "Follow me." And she took me to a pile of clothes, She said "Wash them while I bathe, hand wash the under garments." And left to bathroom she didn't wait for my reply.

I said "Sure ma'am." I started buckets and started washing her clothes, felt very weak while washing her under garments, smooth lucky panties I felt, my dick was dripping pre-cum, I was so horny at that time. I took me around 90minutes to wash all the clothes. When I finished, I went to look out for her, she was eating her breakfast.

As soon as Mandy saw me, She commanded "I am full, here eat these leftovers." She gave me her plate as if I am her dog. She added further before leaving "Wash the utensils as well, come see me when you're finished." She went to the living room. I ate her leftovers completely, started washing her utensils, I finished washing her utensils.

I went to see Mandy in the living room, she was reading a book laying on the sofa, showing her milky thighs, She said "Get me a grape Juice." I went back to the kitchen again, prepared her juice and came back.

I said "Your juice queen." And bent down, she made me wait 2 more minutes before taking her juice.

Mandy said "Clean my bathroom and toilet. Come see me when you finished."

I said "Yes, my queen." And I went to clean her toilet, I was overwhelmed by her power over me, power of her beauty, she has converted a good architect into her toilet cleaner. I cleaned her toilet with the long brush and some chemicals, it was sure humiliating. Then I cleaned her bathroom. It took me more than one hour to finish off my task.

I went to living room to see her, Mandy was texting on her phone now. I said "Your toilet and bathroom has been cleaned, ma'am."

Mandy ordered me "Prepare the lunch, a seared salmon, avocado juice and string beans, cook whatever you like for yourself."

I said "Yes ma'am." And went to the kitchen, I decided to eat same thing as her, after sometime I finished cooking and went to call her. I said "Your lunch is ready, my queen."

Mandy said "Good, serve me then." I went to get her a plate and kept it on the table, I served her lunch. She said "Eat your lunch after I finish mine."

I said "Ok ma'am." She finished after a white, told me to eat her leftovers along with my lunch. I finished my lunch and cleaned the plates, then went to living room.

Mandy said "Follow me." I followed her, she took me to her bedroom, and she said "Massage my feet, as I fell asleep clean the entire house except this room, I want it to be spotless." She ordered.

I said "Yes ma'am." She fell asleep within 15 minutes, I pulled her door slowly and went to clean the house, it was tedious, she woke up at 4:30pm she was supervising my cleaning job and when I finished cleaning her house it was already 5:30pm.

I was so tired from Mandy's constant whipping; she said "You can leave Ash, take rest as you need to come early tomorrow." I was in big relief.

I said "Thank you, my queen."

As I was leaving, Mandy said "Don't forget to complete that tattoo, coloured tattoo would be better."

I said "I'll get it done, I won't forget ma'am." And I took her photo with me towards the tattoo shop, I was able to get her photo just as it was on my chest, I thought tattoo artist is very talented, it was coloured tattoo. Her red lips and red goggles was looking outstanding, she was right it did complete the meaning of tattoo.

I ate my dinner nearby, went to my home kept an alarm to 3:30 and fell asleep early.

Sunday early morning, alarm beeped, I took a shower groomed myself, packed some clothes in a backpack. Started my car and arrived at Mandy's house, then took her car out as usual, I phone called her, she picked up and said "I'll be there in a minute." And disconnected the call, she she came out, was wearing a denim jacket and shorts, with white shoes, and was carrying a backpack. I opened the rear door, with the bow.

Mandy said "I'll sit in front today." I closed the rear door and opened the front door with the complete bow. We went to pick up Ruby next, Mandy showed the way to Jennifer's house. Picked up every, one as we started travelling, they all fell asleep. Everyone woke up around 8 am; we were so close to the beach, just a 90 minutes drive.

Mandy told to stop the car at some restaurant so that we can eat breakfast. Jennifer was confused to see me open door for Mandy by bowing. We finished our breakfast, I did the door opening thing for Mandy again and Jennifer was puzzled.

After everyone got in the car, Mandy said "I forgot to introduce him Jenny, this is Ash, my fan." We both smiled at each other, She continued "Don't get shocked he does these chivalry things for me, he is such a sweet fan you know." I was over the roof, when I heard her praise me.

Mandy said "Ash has done so many surprising things for me." I was smiling to the fullest.

Jennifer said "You're one lucky girl, Mandy."

I said "I am the lucky one to get in touch with my queen." They all started giggling

Jennifer said "He is calling you Queen."

Ruby added "Ash does that randomly."

Mandy said "He's been so helpful for the past few days, yesterday he prepared my bath, washed my utensils, prepared my lunch and cleaned my entire house. I almost forgot, he gave me a foot massage as well." It was clearly showing off me as her servant.

Jennifer said "I wish I had such fan to make my life easier."

Mandy said "Ash surely made my life easier." And Mandy removed her denim jacket, She was wearing a pink and navy horizontally striped monokini, she was looking good with shorts on top of monokini then she moved sideways and placed both her feet on my lap. I got nervous as she did that. Mandy said "But I am making his life harder." And she rubbed her heels in my groin region.

I said "No ma'am, you have not made my life harder."

Mandy continued to rub and replied "Atleast I have made some things harder." She was indicating to my dick. All started to giggle, it was embarrassing; she continued to tease me till we got to the beach. I parked the car near parking lot, she took her legs out of my lap, I got out of my seat, I opened the door for Mandy by bowing completely few people around were looking at me, I gulp my humiliation.

She didn't got out, Mandy said "Take my shoes off." I kneeled down and unlaced her shoes. She got out, and they all got out.

Mandy said "Oh I forgot to tell you Ruby, Ash has got my name and face branded on his body like cows are branded of their ownership." I was like 'f**k'

Ruby said "Really?" Ruby started laughing. It was hard for Jennifer digest all these things I read that by her reaction.

Mandy said "Remove that shirt and show them Ash." I nodded and took my shirt off, showing the girls, Mandy's face on my right chest and 'Mandy is my Queen' on the left, They started laughing.

Jennifer said "Where did you catch this loser?" My face turned red out of humiliation, few other people around was also smiling. Jennifer made an apology "Sorry to call you loser Ash, It came out in flow."

Mandy said "Don't worry Jenny, he won't mind getting called as loser. You want me to call him loser again?" Mandy was drunken with the power she had over me. Mandy commanded "Get our bags, loser." They started laughing loudly again, it was an utter humiliation.

Mandy saw my face, put her hand on my shoulder and said "It was for fun Ash, don't take it seriously. Get our bags." Girls started walking towards the beach; I collected all four bags and started walking behind them like whipped dog. They all sat on separate beach bench, Mandy took a sunglass out of her bag, she dropped her shorts in the bag, it was pleasure to watch her undress shorts.

I was still showing off my branding, Ruby and Jennifer started applying sun screen on their bodies, Mandy said "Give me the sun screen, Ash." I took out sunscreen out of her bag and handed it to her, she applied it on her upper body, then she handed me the sunscreen and signaled me to apply it on her legs. I started from her milky thighs rubbed completely, run my fingers over and over, then I moved downwards and finally applied it on her foot. Mandy said "Massage my feet, Ash." I massaged her feet for almost 30 minutes, many people were looking at me about 'how whipped I am'.

Mandy said "Get us beers and cigarettes, Ash." I went to nearby store to get the items, Came out and lit their cigarettes, they started sipping their beer, I started sipping mine. Then they went to enjoy the waves, Mandy said "Stay here Ash, we need someone to guard our belongings." They enjoyed till lunch, I was just watch Mandy so does many other boys there, with a bulge in their shorts.

We ate lunch at the a restaurant, then we went to see a water fall nearby, they enjoyed their and we came back to beach for a sunset. We started taking photos, for one photo Mandy wanted me in a dog position, she stood on my back showing her biceps. We packed our bags and came back, they all slept in car, we ate dinner on our way, I dropped everyone to their house, parked her car inside and took my leave. It was a long day, I reached my house, laid on my bed masturbated 3 times thinking about how Mandy humiliated me, finally fell asleep.

I woke up Monday morning, went to office as usual, in afternoon Mandy called me "Come by 5:00pm Ash, I have something important to discuss with you today."

I said "I'll be there in time, ma'am." And my boss handed me extra work, but I didn't want to repeat what happened last time with Mandy.

I packed my bags in time even though the task assigned was not finished, my boss asked "Why are you leaving the office early without even finishing the task?"

I replied "My queen is waiting for me, I'll do it tomorrow."

My boss was furious, he said "I am your boss, finish the task and then leave."

I replied "Mandy is my boss, not you." And I left his chamber; he looked confused with my behavior.

I was able to arrive at Mandy's place 5 minutes earlier, as I was approaching the car shed, Mandy came out and called me "Come inside, we don't need car today." I went inside her house and closed the door.

Mandy said "I have entered a fantasy fashion dress competition, it is on Wednesday, many fashion designers are entering it, no matter what, I need to win it Ash."

I said "You'll win for sure ma'am."

Mandy said "In order to win I need your participation as well Ash, I am a fashion designer and a model as well."

I said "I will participate as you say, ma'am."

Mandy added "You need to, show case the design well to its theme. Wait here." She went to her room and got two boxes. She said "I have already designed and got my costumes today." And she opened her boxes to reveal the dresses to me. I wasn't able to make out theme out of it by looking.

Mandy said "I'll be wearing a succubus dress and I want you to be my hell hound." I had an idea about how succubus look, but didn't know what is hellhound. Mandy explained further "I hope you know succubus and hellhound."

I said "I know about succubus but not about hell hound ma'am."

Mandy said "It's a three headed dog, Ash. Like a Doberman dog with 3 heads." I started to imagine myself; I wonder how she got such idea. She continued "You will wear three dog head mask, and a costume, you should be on all fours during the ramp walk Ash." I was like 'will there be a ramp walk with me as her fantasy dog'

Mandy opened her work book, she showed the sketches of dresses she had created, they were very good, and she said "Now the performance part." She took her pen out started to draw ramp, she explained further "You will be on all fours, be wearing a dog collar, I will be holding your leash." I started to imagine it.

Mandy said "In the beginning you'll be in front leading me should, we approach the ramp end in this fashion." I felt like as if I am hearing some fantasy dream.

Mandy continued "At the ramp end I will sway my hips to right, this is your signal, you should pull me towards ramp edge, and I will beat your back with a extended leash. After I hit you, you should come near my legs, just like a dog tail tucked between the legs." She was explaining in detail, I was still digesting her words.

Mandy said "Then I will sway my hips to left, go back from ramp end and this time you should follow me from behind, that's it." I was at silence, getting a total picture. She raised her eye brows and was looking for my reply.

I said "It's great ma'am, you got a good imagination." She blushed a little.

And we started to rehearsal without wearing any costume, after repeating for 4-5 times I got a grip, she was so committed, we did rehearsal for almost 20 times. She finally call it a day.

When I was about to leave, Mandy said "Take a holiday on Wednesday, I want you to be with me from morning."

I said "Sure, anything for my queen." And I left her house in my car, went to my house, I was so tired today, just fell asleep as soon as I laid on my bed.

Tuesday I woke up early, went to my office early and finished off the tasks and kept it on my boss' table he was giving me strange stares all day. Mandy didn't phone called me, so I left my office as normal and was at her house by 5:50pm. I went to rang her door bell, she opened and invited me in.

She was looking very sexy, she was wearing a white under boob crop top with 'HELL' in red colour and light blue denim shorts. Mandy said "Get my red high heeled sandals." She pointed to the shoe rack.

I said "Yes, ma'am." I grabbed her high heels, she was sitting on her sofa and she signaled me and I understood and helped her put on the high heels.

Mandy said "Lets rehearsal." And we started the rehearsal, walk front, get whipped, come back to her side, walk behind her. We did it like more than 40 times, going front was good, walking behind her, watching her legs was turning me on so much. Her foot and legs were tormenting my thoughts. May be she saw the bulge in my pants.

Mandy said "Remove your clothes, Ash. Lets rehearsal by keeping you like a real dog. Dogs don't wear clothes." She giggled, I was scared to death now, she will definitely know my erection now. I slowly removed everything including under garments. My dick was semi erect, she giggled by looking at that.

Mandy said "On your fours." And I knelt down; she made me rehearsal for 5 more times. My dick was hard as rock, she noticed that and said "You're perfect for the hell hound role, you never know I might keep you around my house as my guard dog." She was teasing me, my dick was erupting as she teased. Finally she told me to leave now and come at 10am tomorrow. I left her house, got laid on my bed to sleep, I was bit nervous, was in no mood to masturbate. I fell asleep early.

Wednesday morning, I freshened up, ate my breakfast, I was at her house by 10am, Mandy took me in we rehearsed for few more time, after we ate lunch she asked me to park the car outside and keep the costume boxes inside, so far I haven't closely looked at the costumes. We went to our allotted dressing room.

Mandy said "I will get you ready first." I nodded, she took hell hound costume out of the box, she told me to wear the body costume first I wore that, it was with a mixture of black and red with some big spikes here and there, a tail was in attachment to that body. Next she told me to get on my fours, she took out a dog collar and fixed it on my neck, took my face in both of her hands and said "Make me proud, I might give you a treat afterwards." I was so delighted, she gave me confidence. She finally put unique mask on me, two flexible dog heads were on both sides, my head was at the centre, she put a dog nose in front of my face, she started panting my head to the same colour as other heads.

When she finished dressing me, two helpers came to help her dress, they coloured Mandy's hair as if her hair is some kind of flame, they dark tinted around her eyes put on the makeup, on her face. Now they started to put on a custom bra which had several spikes was padded to show her cleavage excessively along with uniquely designed panties, she wore a gloves to one hand, which was like a demon's claws with elongated nails. They fixed two red wings to her back along with two black horns on her head. Her lips were bright read, they slipped on her legs to a 5 inch braided lace-up gladiator thigh high heels, which had some costume design pattern. She was surly looking like one sexy succubus, any man would do anything to get her. She took the leash out now it was costume painted fiber chain, she attached it to my collar.

12