Ultimate Queen Mandy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then some worker from the competition came and said our number is 5 and we will be walking on the ramp as fifth contestant. Soon the competition began, In no time it was number 4. I got on my fours, Mandy looked down upon me and said "Let's do this doggie." I rushed myself to the front side of my queen, they signaled us to go on the ramp.

I stepped my paw on the ramp and saw a huge crowd, there were so many people looking at us I quickly paced myself in front and Mandy was matching my pace with her seductive cat walk. We reached the ramp end and she swayed her hips to right and I started going to the edge puling her and she gave a good whack to my back from the fiber chain. I don't know what came over to me, I came back to her side and licked her right boot once, which was surly not in our rehearsal. Crowd loved the whole whack and lick act, she swayed her hip to the left and started going back and I crawled behind her. In front of so many people, here I am crawling behind a young girl like her dog, this made me so horny. We finally finished, and Mandy was so happy, she patted my head as if I am her real dog, she said "It was good thinking to lick my boots, maybe I'll keep you as me dog." She teased me. After waiting for so many minutes, results were announced, and we won the competition, there was price money, few people from industries approached for her contract and other things. She was so happy that she didn't remove the costume at all and signaled me not to remove mine as well. It was 10:30pm when we finally left the venue.

We came home, I opened her door with a bow, Mandy said "Park the car and come inside." and I parked the car and went inside and closed the door behind me.

Mandy said "Remove only your body dress and get on your fours." I did as I was told, now I had three head with collar, a naked body and a hard cock. She was sitting on the sofa, and said "You like licking boots, right?, Crawl to me and lick my boots." I was in heaven by her command, for three days my dick and mind has been tortured by legs, everything erupted, I rushed like a horny dog and started licking her boots. She crossed her leg and said "Clean the soles." I licked the dirt off her soles, licked her heels, literally paint all of my saliva on her boots.

Mandy got up from her sofa, went towards a table, slightly bent herself on the table and said "Come here doggie, Hump my legs." I quickly crawled towards her and start to hump her legs just like a street dog humping a light pole. I was humping at a quick pace. She interrupted me by saying "Don't leak your liquid on my boots." Then she left the table, me on the ground. She sat on a chair and fingered me to come.

Mandy said "It's time to pleasure your owner doggie." She took out her pantie, I rushed to lick to kiss her pussy but she pushed me back and said "Wait for my command doggie." She made me wait for 30 seconds and she commanded "Lick." I buried my nose and tongue inside her pussy started licking with long strokes, short quick strokes. I started to rub my dick to her leg as I was licking her pussy, I was humping her leg in a rapid pace, my pre cum was drip on her boots and licking her pussy as if there is no tomorrow. After 15 minutes I reached my climax, and I made cum on her boots, She was in her own pleasure, she started to finger her pussy and said "Bad doggie."

Mandy took the chain leash and whacked me with less intensity, she said "Go, sleep in front of my door, doggie and guard my house." I crawled to the front door and slept on her door mat, totally naked and collared, she locked the door.

I woke up around 8am next morning, many people seeing as they walk. Mandy opened the door just in time, patted my head and took me in by dragging the dog collar around my neck.

Mandy said "Come Inside doggie, I have your food in the dog bowl."

THE END

12