Ultimate Sissy Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
The sissies get a makeover and more surprises.
1k words
3.95
15.1k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie is lying in the store supply closet next to Tinkerbell. It's six in the morning, and they've only just finished cleaning the entire supermarket. After changing each other into fresh diapers, and using the few left over to make pillows for them both, the two exhausted sissies lie side by side in the cramped supply closet. Tinkerbell's right hand, handcuffed to Susie's left, gives Susie's hand a little squeeze. Susie smiles and rolls over so the two sissies are hugging. They make out passionately, then drift off to sleep. They're so exhausted, neither of them stir when the supply closet door opens and someone sneaks inside.

***

"Morning sissies!"

Susie wakes up with a gasp as the bucket of cold water is poured over her and Tinkerbell. Shivering and soaked, she looks up to see Blonde and Raven smiling down at her.

"Come on, up you get!" Giggles Blonde.

"Looks like they need a little encouragement," says Raven with a smirk. She pours another bucket of freezing water over them. The two sissies yelp and get to their feet, curtseying deeply through their shivers.

"Sadly Amber couldn't make it - that's the name of your new mistress by the way, sissies - she says she has a lot of moving stuff to do. So she sent us to make sure you did a good job cleaning the store!"

"What do you think?" asks Raven. "Do we have to call the police? Are these two fairies going to have to go to jail?"

"Hmmm," says Blonde tapping her finger on her cheek and thinking about it. The two sissies whimper and shiver.

"I think they did a fairly good job, but they still need a punishment before we let them leave."

Susie is seething. Tinkerbell and her spent the whole night scrubbing the store until it gleamed. It's not fair!

"Oh I couldn't agree more," says Raven. "I'd say twenty smacks each with this."

Susie's face goes pale as Raven reveals a cane from behind her back. Raven slices it through the air and giggles as the two sissies flinch.

"Lower your diapers now sissies!"

The sissies do as they're told. Blonde waves her hand in front of her face.

"Pee-ewww! Did our little bedwetters spend the night filling their diapers with pansy pee?"

"Oh my God," says Raven. "Look at their tiny chastity cages. They must be barely a few inches in there."

"Turn around sissies," says Blonde. "No one wants to see your pathetic clits."

The two sissies turn around and bend forward. This begins the most painful caning of Susie's life. She gets twenty hard strokes from Blonde, then another twenty from Raven. Tears stream down her face and she knows the red stripes across her bare butt will be there, along with the red hot pain, for a long time to come.

"Diapers up you two!"

"S-sissy Susie and Sissy Tinkerbell would like to put on fresh diapers please?"

"Disobeying a direct order," gasps Raven. "That's another twenty strokes each."

Forty bonus strokes later, Susie is bawling uncontrollably. Blonde and Raven just smile and wait patiently for the pansy to finish her little tantrum. The two sissies then raise their soaked diapers onto their burning bottoms. Susie whimpers at the sting.

"Once you crybabies are done, get shaving," orders Raven, dropping some razors and shaving cream at their feet. "We're going to do your makeup. Isn't that generous of us sissies?"

***

Raven and Blonde take their time painting the two sissies faces. Finally they turn the sissies to face each other with a "Ta da!" Susie gasps. Tinkerbell now has inflated pink lips, much wider and juicer than before.

"Perfect for sucking real men!" giggles Blonde. "Don't worry sweeties - the lip stuff we used to inflate your dick pillows should wear off in a few months, then we'll make sure you get some more!"

M-months?

Tinkerbell has fresh hearts on each cheek, written in them is 'honk for a curtsey!' In girly script. Susie blushes anew, knowing the walk home will be even more humiliating than the dreadful walk here.

"The store opened an hour ago, so looks like you'll have quite an audience! Run along now, little sissies. We'll see you again real soon."

Susie doesn't like the sound of that at all. She and Tinkerbell curtsey, thank the mean girls for caning them, and then skip out of the supply closet. Tons of shoppers gasp and laugh at the two wet wimps in their OTT sissy dresses sashaying out of the store. Susie tries to lower her massive petticoat, but it's impossible to completely hide her juvenile diaper.

Free from the horrid supermarket, Susie groans at the bright summer day. That means lots of people out and about, pointing, laughing, taking pictures, as the two exhausted sissy's mince home to the relative safety of Susie's house. They still have 48 hours until the keys arrive in the post and they can free themselves from the handcuffs that bind them, their locked on sissy dresses, and their little clitty prisons. Susie is adamant that as soon as they're home, they're going straight to sleep. Then she'll convince Tinkerbell that they should play inside for the next two days. This fun fantasy has become a humiliating nightmare, and she's ready for it to end.

A full hour of public display later, Susie is finally mincing up her street. She blushes anew at the neighbors laughing looks. She keeps her eyes on her heels and minces up to her front door. She reaches awkwardly behind her to open her pink backpack and fumbles around for the key.

"Please hurry Sissy Susie" says Tinkerbell quietly, just as embarrassed and exhausted as her sissy sister.

Susie keeps frantically searching, but the awful truth is beginning to sink in. The key is gone. She can only feel one tiny scrap of paper in the backpack. She takes it out and reads it.

KNOCK ON THE DOOR

Susie, literally shaking with fear like a frightened little lamb, knocks on her front door. After a few dreadful minutes of silence, the door opens, and Amber is stood there, wearing nothing but Susie's bathrobe. Susie recognizes the beer from her fridge in Amber's hand.

"What a pleasant surprise!" says Amber. "What brings you two darlings to my house?"