All Comments on 'Ultraviolet Ch. 01'

by gildedbutterflies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

well that was quite short and uninformative... could possibly have done with chapters 2-6654654 before publishing. otherwise it seems like this could be going somewhere.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
'Lost In Chaos'

1. A new story with lots of nicely written sentences. 2. Aeryn, a new character with an 'alcohol obliterated mind. 1 + 2 = 0 information.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hmmm....

....nice start. Could use some detailing and background info of the charactets and a longer chapter, but over all not a bad start. And I would like to read more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like it

Although the chapter is very short and I agree with the need for background info, I think the you have done it on purpose and makes us want to come back for more to see who these men are. I get where you are going with this. It's the suspense and I'm guessing you will give more info in the next chapter.

It's called setting the scene people. Give it time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
feel like Aeryn

That confusing and that need to know what is going on is part of the story. We are now feeling some of what Aeryn is feeling. Yes it's comparatively short and lacking on details, but it's incredibly well written, has an interesting plot, and draws the reader in for more. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You say you love to write, yet you can't finish even 1 story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???????WOW???????

Are u being nominated for writing an" unfinished story every month award" or something? Why start another story without finishing another...doesn't compute here!! And it's disappointing, because you seem to have a gift for storytelling!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous