Um, Both, I Guess Ch. 12

Story Info
Sister does and is done.
3.4k words
4.39
19.2k
16

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jensbro
Jensbro
126 Followers

[This is the last installment of the first part of the story of me and my sister Jenny. I'm taking a break but I'll be back with more.]

We went to the bathroom. Me with an achingly erect cock waving around, Jenny with my saliva and her cunt juices smeared over her thighs. Our parents had liked the idea of a spa but could not afford one so they had compromised with the biggest vintage cast-iron bathtub they could find. Think of an old Western movie and you'll know the sort. Two adults could fit with a lot of body contact - obviously that wasn't an issue for us. Or, rather, it was the whole point for us.

We turned the taps on and water thundered into the bath. It was getting on for late spring, so we knew the reservoirs were full and we didn't feel too guilty about using so much water. Jenny added bubble bath and there was soon a thick layer of foam. Jenny opened her 'bathroom box', as well as her tampons it held cosmetics and various lotions and potions. She took a wrapped bath bomb and placed it on the floor in easy reach.

I wanted some arse action. That is I wanted Jenny to play with my arse, so I got something ready too.

I never understood why, but in some Penthouse issues from the 80s, they had lots of letters about masturbation techniques. I read one about a guy on his knees sitting down on top of a lubricated candle and working it up his arse.

I didn't have a candle but I would smear lip balm around my arsehole and slowly work the handle of my hairbrush up my arse. The handy hint that I should use some sort of lube had opened up a world of pleasure as previous attempts were painful. Then I had discovered the tub of ointment base kept in the bathroom as a treatment for eczema and used that frequently. I placed the tub beside the bath.

Jenny looked at it and after a second I could see she understood. She nodded and said, 'OK, good idea.'

We faced each other. I started to turn to get in but Jenny reached out her left hand to my right shoulder and gently turned me back to face her. She used her right hand to lift my left arm and placed my hand on her shoulder.

I got the idea and then we stood with our hands on each other's shoulders. Then Jenny put her hands on my cheeks and pulled my head forward and began to kiss me. I kissed her back and found her running her hands down my back and pulling my body in to make contact with her. My cock was pressed tightly against her belly and I felt her rub herself against it.

'I love you Ian. What we are doing feels so, so right. I love that my brother was the first one to lick my cunt. It was really amazing and I hope two things. One, I want to whatever you need to make you just as happy.' I guessed what two was but I waited while she paused to squeeze her hand between our bellies. Her hand rubbed past my cock and slid between her legs.

'And two', she withdrew her hand from between us and slipped her fingers into my mouth where I tasted the now familiar tang of her cunt juices, 'I really need you to say you liked doing that to me and want to do it again.'

I had matured over the last few months - the time we had been fooling around. I could read the subtext of part one. Obviously the way for Jenny to repay my licking her cunt was for her to suck my cock. The fact that she was not suggesting it told me that she didn't really want to but probably would if I insisted, or even asked nicely.

Lucky for Jenny then, that I had really liked licking her cunt and I was not focussed on getting my cock sucked. A faintly cynical part of me muttered that if I didn't make a big deal then I had a good chance to create a feeling of obligation and maybe she would put out for me in some even more exciting way to compensate.

Having done this Machiavellian accounting, I sucked her fingers greedily and got to my knees and pressed my face into her pubes. I inhaled deeply, kissed them and said humbly. 'Jenny, I love that my sister let me be the first to lick her cunt. I loved doing it and I want to do it as often as you will let me.'

I continued, 'Don't feel you have to do anything you don't like for me. Sure, I'd like you to suck my cock and all that, but you know, licking your cunt is so much fun that I would be happy just to do that.'

I could see Jenny was grateful. I still might get my cock sucked by my sister but I was sure I'd gain more in the long run by not making a big deal about it now.

She pulled me to my feet, wrapped her arms around my chest, and rested her chin on my shoulder for a second. Then we stepped apart and turned to face the bath while holding hands. We each dipped a toe in. It was that perfect too-hot-to-get-straight-into. We stepped fully in and stood facing each other - taking stork like steps with each leg to stop the burning feeling.

That quickly passed and I began to crouch down, eventually easing my bum into the water. Jenny's cunt was now at my face level. She put both hands on either side of her cunt and slowly eased her labia apart and then slowly lowered herself to join me.

She dropped the bath bomb in and with all the bubbles we couldn't actually see much of each other, but we didn't need to. I'd just licked my sister's cunt and I was now sharing a bath with her. She picked up a bar of soap and a washcloth.

'Wash me Ian.'

I did. It's hard to describe the feeling of simply running a bar of soap over my sister's smooth flesh. I realised the big new thing was that I hadn't paid much attention to the rest of her body before. I mean, it felt like only a few minutes since our first kiss. We had wanked each other, I had licked her cunt and had two fingers up her arse. But I hadn't ever explored the rest of her body. So, I ran the soap and the wash cloth over her, trying to memorise all the curves and the shape of the bones under her skin.

She did the same for me. Then as the water cooled, I began to think of the anal play I was so keen for. But then Jenny said something that swept it from my mind.

'OK Ian. I need to pee. Want to watch?'

She knew this was my biggest kink and it was all I could do to even nod.

'Yes? Ok Ian, come on before I change my mind.'

Jenny slipped out of the bath. She stood, stopped, turned and faced me. With a smile and without breaking eye contact she reached over and pushed my erect cock down. It bounced up and she pushed it down again before giving a little grimace I took to mean she was about to burst.

She quickly towelled herself dry while I got out and did the same. It wasn't cold - I didn't need the dressing gown - but I was shivering with tension.

She walked the two steps to the toilet. Jenny gave a wiggle and her small breasts wobbled. The lips of her cunt were swollen. She backed a little until she was straddling the toilet. Jenny asked how I wanted to do this and I quickly asked if she would just do what she normally did. I knelt at her feet and pushed my face as close as I could. She put one hand on my forehead and pushed me back.

'Not too close, Ian. It feels really weird. And I don't think you will see anything if I go like normally do. I have practiced something for you.'

Huh? My sister had practiced something to do with pissing so I could watch her better? The idea of practicing anything for her to watch me had never occurred, but I resolved to find out what she'd like to see me do.

Jenny squatted slightly, without sitting on the seat.

She reached down with both hands and parted her pubic hair and pulled her labia aside so cunt was spread wide - very pink and very moist. She tensed and her clit was swelling as I watched and starting to peek out from under its hood. And oh boy mmmm I could smell that Jenny was aroused.

'Watch here Ian, this is where the pee comes out.'

Without relaxing her spreading grip, she moved a finger on her right hand and indicated a slight dimple in between her clit and vulva.

I was grateful for her earlier anatomy lesson so I could tell myself what I was looking at by using the correct names. Jenny had parted both her labia majora and labia minora and was pointing beneath her clitoris to her urethra. Just running the words through my head gave me a feeling of having been admitted to a secret society.

Jenny shifted her weight from one leg to the other a few times and then a few drops of piss beaded around the dimple, ran to her labia, gathered in the pubes and then fell. I tensed in anticipation. A few more dribbles tinkled.

My sister was peeing just in front of my nose for my sexual pleasure. My sister! I was so tense and so horny. The sheer naughtiness of it being my sister was overpowering. I started to mutter about how I liked the naughtiness of watching my sister piss and how I was hers to do with as she pleased. This must have turned her on, or, more likely, she reached bursting - because Jenny gasped and her urethra dilated and a strong stream of piss squirted out and splattered into the toilet water.

The smell of her piss and the musk of her excited cunt were the most amazing perfume I could have imagined. I so wanted to reach out and wet my fingers but I knew one thing at a time. With such a gusher it was all over far, far too quickly. Jenny reached for the toilet paper, pulled off a few sheets and folded them over and wiped, back to front. She dropped the moistened paper into the toilet, stood up and flushed.

'How was that?' she asked as she reached for a bath towel. As if she couldn't see the veins bulging even more than usual in my cock.

'Oh Jen that was wonderful'

'Oh, Ian, I'm glad you liked it. Tomorrow I'll try go so you can taste some of my pee. I'm a wee bit sensitive right now but in the morning I want to do something special for you and I do want you to fuck me. But would you mind if we just snuggled for the rest of the night?'

I was hard and I was frustrated. I wanted to fuck her, or for her to suck me, or anything. But I also knew we had a long weekend ahead of us and if I got pushy then I'd get nothing. I was sure she'd let me wank and cum on her tits or something similar. And not so very long ago, that would have been more than I expected to achieve before I was 20. But in our long talks I had made much of 'respect'. Now was clearly the time to follow through.

Besides, the tension and waiting and the just satisfying my sister while hanging out for it myself were also all massive turn-ons. So I put on a smile and tried for an honest smile.

'Nah. Of course I don't mind. I have just licked my sister's cunt and made her cum. She is promising some sex in the morning. I really liked doing that I hope you let me do it more. Truth be told, the gin has made me sleepy anyhow and I want to be alert for my first fuck with you. I am happy to wait a few hours, and I really do want to just share a bed with you.'

Ha. Take that sensitive new age guy. I was totally Mr Charming. I jumped up and turned the light off and slipped back next to Jenny.

Neither of us had ever slept next to another person before. We'd seen it in the movies but it was surprisingly intimate to cuddle up to someone and drop off to sleep. Jenny rolled onto her side and reached behind herself to grab my arm and drape it over herself. I spooned in and horny as I was I could even feel my erection subsiding. Here I was my cock resting between the cheeks of my sister's arse a few minutes after I had licked her cunt, but I was actually really enjoying spooning in a domestic-bliss sort of way and not a 'my-sister's-naked-arse' sort of way.

I don't know where the cliché of the man falling asleep comes from because Jenny was laying on her side and snoring in seconds but I can't have been far behind because the next thing I noticed was an erotic dream of my cock being held and Jenny gently blowing into my ear.

It was morning. I recalled having stumbled to the toilet during the night and slipping back into bed to have Jenny spoon against my back. Details of the previous night were at the front of my mind as Jenny woke me.

She pushed me onto my back and reached down with both hands to my cock. 'Come on Ian, suit up and fuck me.'

And it really was that simple.

She rolled a condom down my cock.

We fucked. Cunt and anal fucking.

Repeatedly.

I'm now about written out and I will leave the details of that first fuck for another multi-chapter part. I didn't want this story to turn into one of those 'catalogue stories' where the protagonists mechanically work their way through various sex acts. (Even thought that is pretty much what we did). For me this story was always about telling you about the build-up. But, just to finish off and give a flavour of how we continued...

After our first fuck we both grabbed a quick shower to clean up. We stood in the bathroom watching each other while we showered. We discussed how great it was to be so comfortable in someone else's presence to shower and just be enjoying being with them.

As we snuggled in the big bed after our shower we even talked for a few minutes about living together as lovers when we were older. We both knew we wouldn't do it but it was kind of fun to talk about it.

Over the rest of the weekend we got up to quite a few more tricks. Jenny gave my arse the reaming I had been wanting. It was great but we found we both preferred it when I fucked her arse.

Jenny and I had a very active sex life for another 6 months and we succeeded in achieving pretty much all our significant sex 'firsts' with each other.

I surely got my fill of pissing action (mostly getting but also giving). And satisfying Jenny's kink (bondage and anal while she pretended to be a boy) was also an enormous turn on for me.

Almost every morning for the rest of the school year we would help each other put on our gender appropriate underwear. Each evening we would swap so we could masturbate overnight. Sometimes we did this in view of each other, in the lounge in front of the TV if mum and dad went to bed early (we assumed sometimes they did this to fuck), other times it was just alone in our own beds.

Two or three times a week - we would race home - leaving our friends behind. If mum and dad were not home yet then Jenny would hitch her skirt up to show me her bare cunt. I would strip and kneel at her feet. Jenny would then dribble a mouthful of piss for me. (It had taken a lot of practice over that first weekend and the weeks afterwards for her to relax enough to do this on demand). Then I'd watch while she squatted over the toilet and finished her piss.

After that Jenny would lie with knees on the ground, arse in the air, head resting on her hands. I was allowed to lube her arse. We used the same generic ointment-base from that first time. It never took more than a minute to get 2 then 3 fingers up my sister's arse. Then I would pull the fingers out and slip my cock up. Jenny would use one hand to rub her clit while I fucked her arse.

When she was close to coming she'd ask me to lean over and tweak her nipples. I'd do that and twist them hard then I would lean right back and arch my back. Jenny would start to cum and I'd shoot my load solidly up her arse. It was all over within about 6 or 7 minutes and we'd quickly clean up before sharing a long, close, hug.

We even managed a morning bum fuck a couple of times. I don't know why we weren't caught. One time afterwards we were walking to school and Jenny stopped and stood still for a moment. 'Ian, I can feel your cum leaking out right now and I'm going to walk around all day with a puddle of you cum slowly drying in my panties. Fuck, that is such a turn on.'

Jenny surely did have a thing for cum. She got me into the habit of sharing the taste of my cum. If she sucked me off till I came she often kissed me and pushed a gob into my mouth. A few times she miked me and that was beyond amazing.

It was a long time before we found trustworthy partners to put on same-sex shows for each other. I'll try write that up some other time as a stand-alone story.

Towards the end of the 6 months after our first fuck, we both went to university and we both got a boy/girlfriend and we both got plenty of non-family sex. We would still regularly get together for sneak fucks, sucks, and licks and to tell each other about the rest of our sex lives.

My girlfriend was impressed at my ability to bring her off with my fingers and tongue and I am forever thankful to Jenny for teaching me how to do it properly. Jenny said her boyfriend loved the way she literally owned his arse and gave him a reaming out using household objects.

I wasn't jealous because she did it for me too. We both knew our bond was especially strong. And then we both left home and went to different universities. We still came back to home during vacations and we still fucked like crazy. Later, after we graduated, we moved to different cities but still had sex at family gatherings over the next few years.

For this story, I sat down on in late December and promised myself I would write 1000 words per day - publishing as I went. I finished writing a few days before Valentine's Day. I exchanged a Valentine's dirty phone call with Jenny and mentioned I had written this. She was mildly interested but said she preferred her actual memories and might not get round to reading the file I also sent her.

Jenny was actually surprised I'd written this because over the previous summer - at Jenny's suggestion - I became better acquainted with Jenny's only just turned 18 year old daughter and a friend of hers. That's the 'By the cup' story I am working on. But to set the scene for that I needed to explain why Jenny and I are so close.

Thanks for reading this far.

Jensbro
Jensbro
126 Followers