Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His athletic physique, his effortlessly confident masculinity, the exotic appearance of his circumcised penis (well, exotic to somebody like me who had never seen a circumcised penis before), all these were factors which collectively sparked the flame of arousal in my loins. Oh my, Alex was beautiful!

This of course left me in a state of almost total confusion. I had never had any erotic thoughts about a fellow male before and yet here I was, getting emotionally and physically aroused by the sight of a naked male. What was happening? I was pretty certain I wasn't gay - I enjoyed having sex with the girls, I wouldn't enjoy that if I was truly gay, would I?

Remember, this was during the mid 1980's, a time when the AIDS epidemic was at its height, at least in the public consciousness, and there was a lot of latent homophobia around. Part of me didn't want to be gay, in my mind I was disgusted by it. Not because I actually was disgusted by homosexuality, but rather because society, especially within the school environment, had conditioned me to believe that homosexuality was something to be ashamed of, repulsed by and reviled. Gays were dirty, I had been told by my peers. They were all queers, fairies, shirt-lifters, raving queens and filthy perverts and AIDS was the 'gay plague' which fuelled society's homophobia and fanned the flames of bigotry from being a smouldering ember of intolerance into a violent firestorm of hatred of all things even remotely homosexual.

Was my sleeping with Beth and Terri merely an act of me denying my true sexuality? Even subconsciously, I doubted it - Beth and Terri meant more to me than anyone else in this world, Beth more so than Terri, but I loved them both deeply and was always aroused by them. So why was I also being aroused by Alex?? What was happening to me? I asked myself as I felt my penis hardening uncomfortably in my already snug Speedo's.

"Oh, nice one Tommy!" Beth said sarcastically, instantly bringing me back to reality.

"T... Tommy???" gasped Jenny.

"Wait a minute... do you... do you... know these people??" Beth said to me in disbelief.

"Sort of. Beth, this is Alex and Jenny, the young American couple I met at the beach café the other day. Jenny, Alex, this is my twin sister Beth." I said introducing my sister to the American siblings.

"Um... hi." Jenny said to Beth sheepishly as she covered her breasts with one arm and her crotch with the other.

The American girl turned to look at me.

"Oh my God Tommy, what on earth must you think of us!" she sobbed.

"It's ok," I replied, trying to reassure her as tears started to run down her cheeks. Alex meanwhile had found a towel to wrap around himself and was now offering another towel to Jenny.

"No it's not ok!" Jenny spat back at us tearfully as she took the towel from her brother, "you don't understand! Oh Tommy, you must be absolutely disgusted with us!"

"Sorry, but am I missing something here?" Beth said.

"If you recall the other day when you asked me who this couple was, I told you they were..." I began.

"...Brother and sister!" Beth gasped, completing my sentence as realisation dawned on her.

"Oh shit Tommy!" Alex said, "you must think we're total sicko's!"

"Well, I must admit, I was shocked," I said, "but... well, Beth and I can totally understand."

"How can you possibly understand??" Jenny said through her tears.

"You may as well tell them." Beth said.

"Well," I said, feeling more than a little awkward, "you see, Beth and I can understand because... well, we... we... kind of... have sex with each other as well."

"You mean???" Jenny gasped.

"Yup, we're sort of in the same boat as you guys." Beth said.

"Beth and I are more than just twins," I explained, "we're sort of... lovers also."

"Get the fuck outta here!!" Alex said in disbelief, "you're just sayin' that to try and wind us up!"

"It's true," Beth said as she placed a reassuring hand on Alex's arm, "Tommy and I... well, a couple of months ago we started sleeping with each other..."

Beth went on to explain everything to Alex and Jenny about how I had initially asked her to have sex with me to take my virginity in return for allowing her to use me as a live model for her impromptu sex education lesson for Terri. She told them that even though it was meant to be a one time only arrangement we both soon realised that there was a chemistry between us which transcended the normal relationship between twin brother and sister, sex between us just felt right. We were more than just siblings, we were each other's soul-mate. She also told them about how Terri had recently joined our ménage and how we had now become something of a threesome. I was quick to point out however, that it was Beth who remained the most special to me even though I had a genuine affection for her best friend.

"So," Beth said, "what's your story then?"

Jenny sighed heavily.

"It all began a couple years ago," she said as she wiped a tear away, "I was 19 at the time and Alex had just had just turned eighteen a couple weeks earlier. I play soccer for the women's team at my college and I had just returned home from practice. When I arrived home it seemed like the house was deserted, Mom was still at work and Dad was out of town on business. Thinking I had the house to myself I decided to... well... let's just say I had an urge to... I mean, I..."

"I think I can guess what you mean." Beth said with a wink and a knowing smile.

"Yeah... well, picture the scene. There I am, on my back on my bed, my legs as wide apart as I could get them with my skirt on the floor and my panties around my right ankle and I've got my... fingers... sort of... up inside me."

"So you were masturbating," Beth said, "It's ok, we're all adults here right? You don't need to be embarrassed about it."

"Okay, okay, so I was... masturbating alright!" Jenny said with a nervous giggle of embarrassment, "Anyways, just as things were sorta... reaching a conclusion, Alex bursts into the room!"

"I thought she was in pain or something!" Alex took over the story, "I'd just been down to the convenience store to get some Mountain Dew and some potato chips and a rented movie and I can hear this, sorta, gasping and moaning sound coming from my sister's room. It sounded like she was in some sort of discomfort."

"Far from it!" Jenny said.

"Anyway, I opened her door and immediately I'm greeted by the sight of my sister with her legs in the air, her panties around her ankle and her fingers shoved right on inside her! I just froze on the spot for what seemed like ages. We just... stared at each other. But then, Jenny did something I never in a million years saw coming. What I had expected her to do was for her to scream at me to get the fuck outta there. But what she did instead floored me completely. She just kept right on going!!"

"You mean she??" I asked.

"Yup!" Jenny said, "I dunno why but right at that moment, with my own brother watching me... I sorta... well, every bone in my body was telling me to stop, find something hard to throw at the little jerk and then scream for him to get the hell outta my room. But instead I found myself so incredibly turned-on by the whole situation. Without even thinking I just started where I left off and in moments I was under the spell of the most incredible orgasm ever! It was as though having Alex standing there watching me made my orgasm feel even better."

"I'd never seen anything like it!" Alex continued, "I had no idea girls did that sorta thing! She was fingering herself so ferociously it looked like her hand was a blur, suddenly she let out this kinda... guttural scream and her whole body tensed up. She was gasping and moaning for what seemed like ages. I had no idea at the time but I'd just witnessed my very first female orgasm."

"It was only once I came to my senses that I realised what I had just done." Jenny said, finally beginning to relax a little, "I had let my own kid brother watch me finger-fuck myself. God, I felt so dirty, so... slutty. And I... well, I... I loved it! Anyway, there was Alex, standing in front of me, his eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head like something out of a cartoon! I decided that because I had let him watch me doing that to myself I wanted something from him in return. I told him I wanted to see him masturbate himself. I was still a virgin in those days, I had never seen what it looks like when a boy has an orgasm and I was curious. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to find out."

"So she comes right out and tells me to drop my pants and get my dick out and show me how I jerk myself off." Alex said, "I was, well... somewhat hesitant at first but then she smiles at me and says it was only fair since I had gotten to see her jerk herself, and I did have more hormones rushing around inside me than I had ever thought possible. So I did it."

"He took off his pants and then pulled down his shorts and I saw his dick for the first time since we were little kids." Jenny went on, "My God! It was as solid as a rock! I told him to lie next to me on the bed and show me how he makes himself cum. He told me he didn't have any lube so I... well... I dipped my fingers into my... well... into my vagina and covered them with my pussy juices and then I..."

"I couldn't believe it," Alex said, "she dips her fingers into her pussy and then smears her juices all over my dick!! Anyway, to cut a long story short, I start jerking myself off with my sister watching me and her pussy juice all over my dick. It was the most amazingly erotic thing I had ever experienced and in no time at all I'm cumming all over myself. I was so turned-on it was over in under a minute! It was the biggest load I'd ever shot! And then... I don't know how... but we found ourselves... kissing each other. I mean like, really passionately."

"Neither of us said a word to each other, it was like some kind of animal instinct had taken over us." Jenny said, "we made out for a while and we were practically ripping off what clothes we still had on until we were both completely naked. And then we... well, we... fucked each other."

"Wow." Beth grinned.

"It's like you said," Jenny continued, "it just felt... right somehow. Neither of us felt sickened by what we had done and before long we found ourselves having sex together more and more often at every opportunity. We found this spot a few days ago. We asked the girl at the beach café about it - she said it was known locally as La Crique Des Amoureaux."

"Cove of Lovers." Alex translated for us.

"She said it had a reputation as a spot where couples could engage in some... y'know... outdoor lovemaking... in near total privacy since it's so well hidden. Alex suggested it would be fun to make love outdoors and, I dunno... we'd never done anything... outside before, it just felt so sorta dangerous... and exciting. We'd plucked up the courage the other day to give it a try but while we were sitting at the beach café waiting for the right moment to slip quietly away we saw you going towards the passageway so we had to wait for another opportunity. Eventually we just gave up and went back to our hostel. Then, this morning we decided to come down here real early before anyone else got here. We both get naked, and then... well, you know the rest."

"Sorry." I said, with genuine remorse, "We shouldn't have disturbed you."

"Yeah, sorry." Beth said.

"Oh there you are!" came a voice from behind us.

Terri looked somewhat annoyed at us for abandoning her. We introduced her to Alex and Jenny and explained everything to her.

"You mean they...?" Terri gasped, "Is this something all brothers and sisters get up to?? I mean, first I come across my best friend and her twin brother bonking each other and now, just a couple of days later we come across another brother and sister having sex. Just how common is it for people to commit wanton acts of incest with each other?"

I could tell though, by the expression on her face that Terri wasn't being entirely serious. In fact, I could pick up that the situation held something of a morbid fascination for her. After all, when she caught Beth and I having sex the other evening, her main concern seemed to be the fact that I was having sex with someone other than herself. She had had her eye on me ever since that first impromptu sex education lesson back at our home in England.

The fact that it was my own twin sister she caught me having sex with didn't seem to faze her, at least not as much as I thought it would anyway, especially since she had grown up in such a devoutly conservative family. I wondered if the thought of these young American siblings having sex together turned her on a little, I certainly found it to be a turn-on myself, especially the sight of Alex's naked body. I looked at her crotch to see if there was any evidence of a tell-tale wet patch. However, since her swimsuit was black it was impossible to see. The bulge in the front of my Speedo's caused by the sizeable erection of my penis was much more difficult to hide however; something that Beth instantly picked up on as she leant across and whispered into first Terri's and then Jenny's ear causing both girls to giggle.

"That looks awfully uncomfortable Tommy." Beth said nodding towards my erection.

I felt myself blush. Had it just been the three of us I wouldn't have been embarrassed but since we were in the company of relative strangers I couldn't help but feel it. I was especially embarrassed because my erection wasn't just caused by having witnessed this young couple in the heat of passionate lovemaking, but also by the sight of Alex's nudity.

"Perhaps Tommy would be more comfortable if he took his Speedo's off!"

"Yes, I guess," Beth said as she looked at me, "I suppose that it's only fair. I mean, we saw Alex and Jenny naked so I suppose it's only fair if they see us naked in return."

"I will if you will." I nodded towards my sister. Part of me wanted Alex to see me naked - partially due to my exhibitionist streak but partially out of curiosity about how Alex would react to seeing me undressed, at the sight of my own penis. Would he reciprocate my arousal?

Beth stood up and peeled off her bikini, dropping it onto the sand at her feet. Surprisingly Terri followed suit, pulling her one-piece swimming costume down and stepping out of it leaving her naked also. Terri getting naked out in the open like this was the last thing I expected her to do.

Jenny, now with a towel wrapped around her stood forward and whispered into Beth's ear.

"You'd better ask him." She said in reply.

"Ask me what?" I said.

"Tommy," Jenny said, "is it ok if I kinda... took your Speedo's off myself?"

I really wanted Alex to do the deed but still, I loved the idea of Jenny removing my only item of clothing, but I didn't want to be seen as being too enthusiastic.

"Ok, I guess." Was my cautious reply.

So Jenny stepped before me and I raised my arms away from my sides as though offering myself to her. She knelt down and took hold of the waistband of my Speedo's and slowly started to pull them down. My erection was caught in the waistband as she pulled them down which caused me a little discomfort, similar to how it felt earlier that morning while Terri was riding me, but eventually it gave way and my freed up penis slapped up against my belly as she pulled them down to my ankles leaving me totally naked before her.

As I stepped out of my Speedo's I looked across at Alex to gauge his reaction but I couldn't tell if he was aroused by my naked body or not. Jenny's reaction however, was much more animated.

"Oh My God!!" she gasped as she took in the sight of me in my naked form, "You're... you're... uncut!! I've never seen an uncut cock before! I mean, I'd heard that English boys don't usually get circumcised but I never really believed it."

"Well, what do you think of it?" Beth asked.

"It looks... kinda weird. My friend says saw one once and she said it was totally gross but, I dunno... it looks really... neat... really... different." Jenny replied as she scrutinised my penis. I loved being on display like this, especially since I represented something she had never seen before.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah," Jenny said brightly, "it looks really cool! Can I... can I... touch it?"

"Um... sure." I said. Secretly though, I really wanted Alex, not Jenny, to touch me there. What the hell was wrong with me? Why was I thinking these things??

I looked on as Jenny's hand moved towards my erection. I let out a soft stuttering gasp as I felt her fingers wrap around my engorged shaft.

"Cool!" Jenny said, her gaze fixed squarely down towards my erection.

"Pull his foreskin back." Terri suggested. Even when I was fully erect, my foreskin still covered virtually all of the head of my penis.

"Ok, if it's fine with Tommy." Jenny replied.

"Sure, go right ahead," I said, "just take it nice and slowly."

With my invitation for her to proceed she slowly started to retract my foreskin revealing the soft pinkness of my glans to her for the first time.

"Oh wow!" Jenny gasped, "It looks so... soft." She stroked her fingers over my now exposed glans, which caused me to gasp and shudder a little from the exquisite stimulation. "And so... smooth! Totally not like Alex's! Mom and Dad had him circumcised when he was a baby, the head of his cock is sorta rough and darker in colour." she continued, "Hey Alex, show it to Beth and Terri here!"

"Do I have to?" he said reluctantly.

"Aww c'mon little bro," Jenny said, "don't be shy!" In order to lead by example she released the towel that she had hastily wrapped herself in leaving her equally as naked as the rest of us.

"Yeah, come on Alex," I said in encouragement, "I've never seen a circumcised boy before!"

"Please Alex," Terri said, "it'll be a first for me too, the only other penis I've ever seen is Tommy's."

"Oh well, I guess. I suppose you guys caught a glimpse of it earlier anyways" Alex sighed resignedly. Beth and Terri could not hide the expression of gleeful excitement that flashed across their faces. I tried my best to hide my own excitement.

Alex allowed the towel that had been covering his modesty to drop to the ground and he stood naked before all of us. He was as erect as I was, maybe even more so. His permanently exposed glans was indeed darker in colour than mine and did also appear to be rougher in texture. Beth, without even asking him, took hold of Alex's erection to study it. Once again, I felt a stab of jealousy within me - I desperately wanted to feel the young man's erection. What on earth was wrong with me?!?

"Wow, you're right Jenny," she said, "It does feel rougher than Tommy's!"

Terri also had a feel once Beth had released Alex's penis from her grasp and she too confirmed that it felt rougher than mine.

With the three girls busy inspecting our penises, Alex and I looked directly at each other. My heart was racing, I found myself becoming lost in Alex's beautiful blue eyes, a stark contrast to my own brown eyes. I imagined myself taking hold of his erection and worshipping his staff of masculinity, taking it into my mouth and suckling on it until the very essence of his maleness erupted inside me, washing over my tongue and coating my throat before making its way deep into my belly.

At the same time I felt sickened by the thoughts I was having. To say that I was confused by these feelings was the understatement of the century. I struggled to process what was happening to me, why I was so suddenly attracted to a member of my own gender, why I desired him so. My mind was being torn in so many directions, like a condemned man being quartered, a particularly brutal form of execution, whereby his arms and legs are tied to four horses and he is quite literally torn apart.