Unacceptable Triangle

Story Info
MTF singer and winery worker avoids unwanted love triangle.
3.2k words
4.4
11.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,304 Followers

They fucked the second time they encountered each other. They were drawn to each one being interested in doing so the first time they saw each other. The male-to-female transgender, who was Charlie by day when he worked in his family's Napa Valley, California, Bennet Valley Winery, became blonde, blue-eyed Charlene at night to sing sultry songs in slinky sequined dresses at Club Ricky, entered from an alley off 3rd Street, in Santa Rosa.

Club Ricky was a tucked-away gay male bathhouse, with a gym, saunas, showers, a video room, peep booths, and a club room with, sometimes, live entertainment, including drag queen stage shows and pole dancers. Charlene usually sang there one night a week--Saturday. It was the Christmas season, so she was there three times a week in the month of December this year. She would be singing for New Year's Eve too except that they had been all signed up for a wet T-shirt contest before she'd come on as a singer. She was very popular, being a slim honey in her sequined dress and having a husky voice that was convincing whether she was being Charlene at Club Ricky or a male wedding singer at the family winery. The club would have been happy to have her every night, but she had a demanding seven-day-a-week job already and couldn't manage much more of the transvestite work than she already was doing.

She had to do very little, in body or song, to transform from Charlie to Charlene and back. She lived on the edge in having androgynous looks, although she'd gone over the edge in sexual transformation from male to female.

The first time they encountered each other, hunky Hispanic Ryan Hernando, a very fit and handsome twenty-eight-year-old to Charlie/Charlene's twenty-four, sat in the audience at Club Ricky with his tongue hanging out at the beauty and singing ability of Charlene. He lost his heart--or his gonads, at least--to her from the moment she stepped up on stage in a long, slim, red-sequined dress and started singing an Adele song. Sure, he knew she was a male-to-female trans. That didn't bother him a bit. He was into gay kinky. For her part, Charlene couldn't help but notice Ryan while she was performing. He was the best-looking man in the audience and he was showing he had the hots for her. She had no trouble lying down and opening her legs to a man she fancied. She fancied Ryan from the moment she saw him out in the audience.

He made a point to find out when she was singing there again, and that second encounter he sent red roses to her in her dressing room.

"They're beautiful," she said when the guy at the stage door indicated the man waiting there had sent them. She motioned to Ryan as the stage door guard brought the hunky Hispanic to her dressing room, and he stepped forward into her world. There was no hesitation. They were lost to each other.

"I thought maybe we could--" Ryan stammered.

"I'd love to, doll, but there's someplace I have to be tonight. I'd really, really like to. But there's a nighttime wedding I have to sing at. If it wasn't for that--"

"Well, maybe Wednesday," Ryan said. "I understand you're here Wednesday night."

"Yes, Wednesday for sure, sweetie," Charlene agreed. She reached out and touched him on his shirt where his left nipple was, the swirling of his pec and sleeve tattoo visible through the thin white cotton of the shirt, and he shuddered. Wednesday couldn't come too soon for him--or for Charlene either, she was making it clear.

It most certainly was lust at first sight for both of them.

And then Wednesday did come, and after her set, Charlene came out into the audience and sat with Ryan for a drink. He'd brought her another dozen red roses, It wasn't long before she stood, touched his hand, and whispered, "Maybe you can come back to the dressing room and help me."

"Help you? We need to find a vase for the flowers?" he asked, and then, when she laughed and gave him a pointed look, he blushed, murmured "Oh," and stood up from his chair.

He certainly could, and he did help her. He stood close behind her in the dressing room, smelling her shoulder-length, wavy, strawberry-blond hair.

"Unzip me, baby," she whispered, and Ryan pulled the zipper on the back of her red-sequined dress down to the top of the rise of her buttocks. She was wearing nothing under the dress. As the dress fell to her knees, Charlene took Ryan's hands and placed them on her small breasts, augmented just to the size and shape that would serve her in either her Charlene or Charlie guises. The nipples were large, though, and taut, and she moaned deeply as he worked them with his fingers.

Taking one of his hands, she moved it down to her snatch. The strategic point had been reached. Did he really understand what she was now--that she had fully transformed? Would he still want her?

Yes, he did understand, and it enhanced his arousal. Yes, he most certainly did still want her. His index finger found and rubbed her vestigial cock before sinking between her folds. They had an agreement on what each wanted from the other.

"Oh, baby, baby," she whimpered. "Be good to me, baby. Fuck me."

It was Ryan's turn to moan. He buried his face in her throat, but when she turned her head, they went into a deep kiss.

Coming out of that, she said, "We're the last ones here. The staff shower will be deserted."

The staff shower was a large one with four shower heads. That's where they fucked, neither one of them wanting to waste time getting down to it. Ryan took her from behind as they stood, plastered to each other, under cascading water. A shelf just inside the entry to the shower offered condoms and lube, and Ryan was all set after Charlene had knelt before him under the water and worked his cock up with her mouth.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled her up, with a growl, and, after rolling on a condom and lubing himself up, he turned her, one hand going to one of her tits and the other to her cunt, pulling her buttocks back into his crotch. He was hung, and his long shaft slid up under her ass to her cunt, which, as she cried out, "Yes, baby, yes. Put it in me," he zeroed in on, penetrated, and slid up inside her cunt. The smaller, lithe Charlene lay in his embrace, moaning low and mouthing encouragements and rocking her butt back into his crotch as he fucked her from behind.

In, out; in, out. The rest of the world was in suspension as the two of them concentrated on the thick cock moving in the new cunt and the muscles of the channel walls undulated over the invading shaft to the sounds of Ryan's grunts and Charlene's surrendering groans.

"Oh, baby, baby, screw me good," Charlene moaned.

"Shit, it takes it good," Ryan muttered, as his cock explored and stretched her surgically provided cunt.

"Work it, baby, work it," she moaned.

After several minutes, Charlene whimpered. "In the ass too, baby. Screw me in the ass too."

Pulling back and exchanging one channel for another, Ryan fucked her in the ass too before coming in the bulb of his condom and letting her body sink to the wet tiles of the shower room.

He stood over her, fisting and continuing to stroke his still-half-hard cock, looking down at her, panting.

"There's a couch in the dressing room," she whispered. "Take me back there. Do me again."

And that's what he did, laying her on her back on the couch, coaxing her legs apart and feasting both his eyes and tongue on her slit before mounting and fucking her again.

On Ryan's third visit to hear Charlene sing at Club Ricky, she invited him back to her dressing room again.

"I have a better idea," he said. "My apartment is just a few blocks over. Walk me home and spend the night."

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were getting a crush on me, Ryan, baby," Charlene said.

"You don't know better. It's more than a crush. It's a raging need. I want to be with you, inside you, every night. Spend Christmas Eve with me. And I know where there's a party New Year's Eve. At a small hotel. I can get you on the stage there and we can spend the night."

"It sounds like a plan, baby," Charlene said. "And you say you have an apartment just a few blocks from here?"

Ryan fucked the MTF trans in every position imaginable and in both holes through the night. Charlene left him with a lingering kiss early the next morning with an agreement to spend Christmas from Christmas Eve all the way to New Year's Day with him--"other than most of New Year's Eve day," she said. "I have a gig that afternoon all booked up. I'm singing for a wedding reception."

They parted with the prospect of starting something serious. Ryan was mesmerized by the beautiful trans. Charlene/Charlie was delighted at having found a hunky Hispanic with a huge cock who could make her climax repeatedly in both holes. They parted with each believing they'd gotten the best possible surprise Christmas present.

And then it all went south in a matter of a few days.

* * * *

Ryan and Charlene had agreed to meet at Club Ricky at 8:00 on Christmas Eve and go from there back to Ryan's Santa Rosa apartment to celebrate an intimate transition into Christmas. Ryan was there at 7:45. Charlene wasn't. Ryan was there at 9:00 and Charlene still hadn't shown up. At 8:30 Ryan had tried to phone Charlie's number only to find that, for some inexplicable reason, the call had been blocked. So were the three attempts that followed.

Unbeknownst to Ryan, Charlene--or, rather, Charlie--had received a shock on December 22nd that prompted him to ghost Ryan. So totally did he cut Ryan off that he didn't even let the man know he'd done it or why.

On the afternoon of the 22nd, Charlie was working on breaking open and shelving bottles of wine at his family's Bennett Valley Winery in the foothills southwest of Santa Rosa when his sister was taking a walk-in appointment by the wedding party of the wedding being held at the winery on the afternoon of New Year's Eve. Charlie looked up to see the happy pair. From where he was positioned, they couldn't see him as his sister guided them through the facility. Charlie would be singing for them at the reception--as Charlie. He wanted to see them to make sure he thought what he would be singing would fit. Some of what he liked to sing wouldn't work if one or both of them looked like trolls or there was an age problem--or even if they didn't look like they fit together.

They did, however, look like they fit together perfectly. They were both knockout great looking and about the same age. There wouldn't be a problem with the music choice on that account. There would be a problem with him singing for them, though. He didn't think he could manage to sing for them at all.

The bride was lovely. She was blonde, with a model's face and a great body. She was effervescent in talking with Charlie's sister. She obviously was in heaven over this marriage thing. The man with her was a big, reticent, and distant kind of guy. He was a real hunk, but he seemed to be holding himself somewhat distant from the discussions about the impending wedding. If the bride thought something was wrong, she seemed to be overcompensating in enthusiasm about the coming nuptials. She kept reaching out to touch the man, but he wasn't doing the same. This normally wouldn't be something Charlie would notice or care about. What sent Charlie into a tailspin, though, was that the man was Ryan.

Charlie's heart turned to stone and his newly glorious world came crashing down. He'd gone with married men before. It never had ended well. It had been extra messy when they hadn't told him they were married. Ryan hadn't told him he was getting married.

He couldn't do this again. He pulled out his cellphone, erased Ryan's number, and blocked him. Then he left the winery, went up to the family compound on the grounds of the winery, locked himself in his room, and became the concern of his family on why he had withdrawn from the world at Christmas.

His parents were surprised when he didn't go out for Christmas Eve or on Christmas Day. He had said he would be gone overnight then. They didn't question him about it, though. Life had been tough for all of them when he had declared the extent of the life change he intended to have and went through with the total male-to-female transition. They did what they could to support him in this. They didn't second guess him being at home for Christmas when he'd planned otherwise. Seeing how depressed he was, they just were glad he was there, with them, where they could keep an eye on him and give him whatever support and assurances they could.

* * * *

"You want to supervise the kitchen staff for this wedding before you sing rather than your usual supervision and glad-handing of guests at the entrance of the ceremony venue?" Charlie's mother asked, her face showing surprise. Charlie was really good at guiding guests through the boxwood garden to where the weddings were performed on the hillside looking out toward the Pacific Ocean. This was the station he'd always taken before. He'd always insisted on being there before.

"Yes, I'd like to build on the experience of doing it all," Charlie answered. The truth of the matter, of course, was that he didn't want to run into Ryan Hernando on the man's wedding day or risk breaking down and asking if the bride had taken Ryan for a ride before the wedding--because Charlie, as Charlene, certainly had.

He'd sing for them at the reception, disguised as best he could. It was a good thing that he had a deep voice register he could sing in and was an expert at applying makeup and wigs. They'd paid for the reception and his family needed the money. He'd sing from behind the piano rather than on the small platform they had where he usually stood. He'd do what he could to keep Ryan from recognizing him--and, if Ryan did recognize him, that would just have to be tough shit for Ryan. Charlie wouldn't go out of his way to embarrass the man at his own wedding, but he'd brought this on himself.

Charlie's mother let him off the hook for gate duty, saying she'd hold down that position herself for the Hernando wedding. He turned and left as fast as he could. It was a knife to the heart just to hear her refer to it as the Hernando wedding.

Just because Charlie didn't want to be seen by Ryan or encounter him didn't mean he didn't want to see him again or to pine over what was happening here. If Ryan was willing to fuck Charlene right up until his wedding, including partying with him on Christmas and New Year's Eve, it was evident that he wouldn't mind the bisexual triangle going on past his wedding. But Charlene/Charlie wasn't that sort of person. He'd gotten involved with a married man before and it had been a disaster. It hadn't really been his fault. He wasn't told the man was married; he had to find that out for himself--just as Ryan had not told him he was getting married. A sex triangle wasn't acceptable to Charlene/Charlie. That's why Ryan had had to be ghosted.

The bride was here and off in the room she was provided to be in until it was time to walk the aisle. And then Ryan, all spiffed up in a white tuxedo, with a white rose, arrived in a Rolls-Royce along with three other men in white tuxedoes. That undoubtedly was the groom's side of the wedding party. Charlie almost laughed at the thought that Ryan dared to wear white to his wedding considering how athletically and wantonly the two of them had fucked. He understood that white was traditionally supposed to signal virginity in the bride. What was it supposed to mean when the groom wore it, Charlie wondered.

Well, Charlene could attest that Ryan Hernando was no virgin.

He wasn't about to watch the march down the aisle and the meeting at the minister, so Charlie held back behind a tall boxwood hedge. He remained close enough to listen to the ceremony.

When the ceremony got to "Do you, Brian Hernando, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded life?" Charlie's heart nearly stopped. What was that he'd heard? Had he heard that correctly? He groped his way around the side the hedge and looked to where the wedding party was spread out. Ryan Hernando was standing beside the groom, not in the place of the groom.

How could Charlie have been such an assuming idiot? Ryan had told him he had a twin brother, Brian. He just hadn't told him that Brian was getting married--at Charlie's family's winery--or that Ryan was going to be the best man in the wedding.

Ryan's shock came forty-five minutes later when Charlie took the stage at the reception to sing some wedding songs. He didn't bother with all the elaborate makeup work he'd thought he'd have to wear, and he performed from the raised platform rather than from behind the piano. After several seconds, Ryan realized that this was another aspect of Charlene.

Ryan was very understanding when the two got together after that and they'd had an opportunity to discuss the situation.

"You just ghosted me and I was crushed. I didn't realize how much I cared until you weren't there suddenly. I'm sorry I didn't tell you my brother was getting married. I had no idea that the winery your family owned was the one holding the wedding."

"I told you the name of the winery," Charlie said. "And I saw you here with the bride before Christmas. I assumed you were the groom."

"Brian couldn't make it that day. Julie didn't want to come do a last check here by herself. Sorry. I didn't zero in on the name of the winery. All I could think of then was you--of Charlene."

"I guess there's no way I can not accept that as an excuse for not paying closer attention," Charlie said. "So, where does that leave us? Can we still do New Year's Eve together?"

"We can do each other right now," Ryan said. "If there's someplace that--"

"Sure is. We live here at the winery. Our house is right up there on the hill. The rest of the family is busy with this reception. We could--"

They could... and they most certainly did.

KeithD
KeithD
1,304 Followers