Unanticipated Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
He never expected her to become his lover... His daughter.
4.1k words
4.67
18.4k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting in the hot tub with Misty, my 18-year-old daughter, both of us nude when she asks me if I saw her early in the morning.

Shit-Fuck!

I contemplate lying, but I never lied to my daughter before. I hate the idea of lying to her. She's holding my hands, expecting an answer. I take a deep breath and say, "I was leaving the office to go back to bed when I saw you in the chair. You were backlit and I could not make out details. So I backed up to not embarrass you."

With no hint of anger or embarrassment, Misty says, "Did you know what I was doing?"

OK, I've gone this far. Might as well pull the bandaid off with one rip. "Yes, the outlines were enough to give me the idea of what you were doing. But the sounds as you... Well, the sounds told a fuller story."

She stares into my eyes for a minute. Then she pulls me into an embrace. Our nude bodies touching in ways they really shouldn't.

"Daddy, Leo, thank you for being honest with me. I love you." She says as she gives me a kiss on the cheek. Then, she looks into my eyes and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips. As she is pulling away, Misty says, "I think I'm going to call it a night. The drinks are hitting me harder than I expected and I don't want to talk about this more like this."

She backs away and steps out of the hot tub. I cannot help myself and glue my eyes to her as she towels off and puts on a robe, leaving it hang open. I'm overwhelmed.

Misty offers me a cute smile. "Good night daddy. I love you."

"I love you too baby, good night."

With that, she slowly walks away. Hesitating at the door, looking back one last time. She then shakes her head with determination and heads to her room.

I take a few minutes to clean up the hot tub area, and bring in everything before I head into my bedroom and get in the shower. This time, I push away the guilt and masturbate at the thoughts of my beautiful daughter naked and touching me. I know I should be ashamed, but the lust is overpowering any lesser feelings.

Crawling into bed, I spend the next few hours thinking about what happened before I finally fall asleep.

...

The next morning I wake up to my phone ringing. I pick it up to be assaulted with, "Leo, wake up. I only have a few minutes." from my wife Ava.

"Good morning love, how is the trip so far?"

She tells me about the hectic day of travel and the shuffling of room plans because of a last-minute change of chaperones. She is now the chaperone to three girls, all 18-years-old. Her group will pair up with the group my son Ben is in during the day's activities. But at night she will stay with the girls in her group, with them sharing a single room.

We chat for a little while before she has to go. They are having some long days, and with time changes and whatnot, she may not have time to call every day. Much to both our regrets, we will resort to text messages when we cannot talk.

It sounds like, while busy, they will have fun. My son, Ben, sent a text to me while I was talking to Ava. Ben is Misty's twin, even though they don't act it. He is so excited to see the schools. They planned this trip rather late in the year. This is a trip for some of the engineering club to help choose the college they want to go to. When they are back, they will have only about a week before the deadline for acceptance. For Ben, it works out well. Both universities they are visiting have accepted Ben's application, and he is having a hard time choosing which one to attend. This is perfect for him, but I imagine for some students this trip is too late. But I guess visiting companies will be worth it.

I check the time and find it's 7:30 am. Ava had to call early because of her schedule, but I might as well stay up now. I take a quick shower and get dressed. It doesn't appear Misty is up yet. I decide to cook a big breakfast of bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

I'm flipping the last pancake as Misty comes down. She looks a little sad. "Awe, I wanted to get up and cook all this for you, daddy."

"Sorry baby, I was up because your mom called earlier."

While making a cup of coffee, she says, "Oh, how are Ben and her doing?"

"Seems there was some initial confusion on the groups, but they straightened that up. They are in for a long day. Actually, it sounds like many long days are in store for them. But Ben is super excited."

Misty takes a seat at the table where I have plates and silverware setup while I carry the food over. "I'm glad Ben is excited. I've spent hours talking with him to help him make a choice. Perhaps this will allow him to pick one of them. How's mom?"

"Good, she is now a chaperone to three girls. She says they seem pleasant enough. She will sleep in the same room as them, but meet up with your brother's group for outings."

Misty laughs lightly. "That means they are in a double room with full-sized beds. Are you at all worried that mom will have to sleep with one girl?"

I almost spit out the bite I had in my mouth. "You know, baby, I didn't even give it a thought. But, I guess I'm not worried."

With an impish grin, she says, "Oh, but are you now thinking of what they could do together?"

"Hey, that's your mom. You shouldn't say things like that. And I wasn't thinking anything like that. Until you said that. Thanks for that image."

While looking into my eyes, "You're welcome. I'm sure it's a tantalizing scene."

For the next few minutes, we eat without saying a word. I don't know what to even say to that. Especially to my daughter. Sure, the thought of my wife with another woman is a provocative idea, but I'm not admitting that out loud to her.

We are almost finished eating when Misty says, "I'm sorry dad, I was only teasing. I realize I went too far. I'm sorry."

"It's OK, but I'm not at all used to talking about my fantasies about your mom. Someday, perhaps we can have that type of relationship, but I'm not there yet."

"But you still have fantasies about her, right? I heard you enough to know you have a good sex life."

What...

I take a moment to steady myself. She is an adult and deserves an adult response. "We were not aware that you could overhear us."

She smiles. "Yeah, the sound comes through my vents. But only when you are being loud. I cannot hear you talk. But when... Well, when you and mom get loud, especially mom, I can hear. When I was younger, it used to wake me, but as I got older, it became comforting. It let me know you two love each other. And don't worry, I know for a fact the sound didn't go to Ben's room."

I took a long drink of my coffee. "We'll work on being quieter. It's kind of embarrassing to know you heard us."

"No, don't be quieter for me. Let her enjoy it. I've already heard it enough to not want to embarrass you into holding back."

Suddenly, I had the urge to ask her if she ever touched herself listening. But I cannot, and the look in her eyes while talking about it leads me to believe she has. It is likely Misty has masturbated to my fucking her mom. That is... Well, I'm not sure what to do with that, but now I'm hard. Damn, why did I put on shorts?

Misty gets me another coffee, then begins to clean up. I take a drink and get up to help, trying to keep the bulge in my pants away from her line of sight.

She says, "I'll wash if you dry."

Perfect. "Sounds good. You are getting so mature lately. I like it."

She turns back to give me a sweet smile and momentarily looked down at my shorts. Without comment, she turns back to wash the pans I used.

My hard on dies down as we talk and joke about nothing while cleaning up. It was nice.

When we finish, Misty says, "I have a few things to do today. I'll be back early this evening. It should be earlier enough for me to pickup dinner and bring it home. Is that OK?"

"That sounds great, baby. Do you need some money?"

Grabbing her keys, she says, "No, it will be my treat."

Misty has been making pretty good money over the last several years working part time for a local software engineering company to help them respond to Requests for Proposals for big businesses and government agencies. She got a base hourly wage of $23 an hour and bonuses when deals she helped them get come through. When some deals were up to a two million, some of her bonuses were pretty hefty. It's also why she has a hard time deciding what her future is.

We say our goodbyes, and with that, she is gone. I think about what I want to do. I haven't played video games in a long time. That's it. Today is gamers day! I'll see if any of the people I used to play with are online.

...

It's 6:30 pm when I hear Misty enter the house. I had been in a raid that epically failed, so it was a good time to log off.

Misty comes into my office. "Hey, dinner is here. Did you have fun today?"

I follow her towards the dining room. "Actually, I did. It's been ages since I spent the day gaming. It was nice to connect with some old friends too."

She brought home teriyaki. It's something we both love, and used to get all the time together when it was just us. The rest of the family doesn't like it. "Great idea Misty. We haven't had this in a long time."

"I know we both love it and don't get a chance, so it sounded great."

She has placed out the various containers of meat, veggies, and rice. We enjoy a delightful meal reminiscing about times we've done this before, and the times we sneaked in a trip after I picked Misty up from some after-school activity or another. Ava knew what we were doing, but it was fun to make it seem like a secret. Ava always played along.

After dinner, I told Misty I was going to sit out back and smoke a cigar. She said she would join me out there soon. I mix myself a drink and head out. I held out a hope that maybe we could talk about what happened last night. Problem is, I'm not at all sure how to start that conversation.

After about five minutes, Misty comes out in a cute sun dress. "Daddy, I bought some clothes today and was hoping you can give me your honest opinion." She does a slow turn with the dress.

"Sure. And that dress looks spectacular on you."

Misty bounces a little in excitement. "Thank you, I'll be right back."

Several minutes later, another sun dress, but this one shows cleavage and is a little shorter. "Wow. You look really fantastic in that dress."

"Thank you, daddy, I don't have too much showing do I?" She leans forward just slightly.

I think about that. "A year or two ago, I would have said it was too revealing. But many women wear dresses that show a lot more. You are a woman now and if you are OK with what it shows, I think it's OK. Perhaps not to wear to high school. Other than that, it's nice."

She smiles, then heads back in. Next are shorts and a button-up shirt. She tied the ends up to show some stomach. The shorts were hugging her perfectly. It was a sexy, but casual outfit. "These fall into the same category as the last dress. You look marvelous in those, but not in school."

"Thank you daddy, I want to look more mature. A lot of my clothes mom and I bought to hide my chest. As an adult, I want to show off a little, but still be respectable. I think I have a nice body."

I take a moment to consider what I say next. "Baby, you have a stunning figure, but don't let that be the only side people see of you. You are an incredible person who is kind, intelligent, and faithful. Any man will be lucky to have you as a true partner."

Misty tears up and runs and gives me a big hug. She holds the hug for a few minutes, and says, "Daddy, thank you for saying that. I know you always believed that, but saying that right now is perfect."

After a few, she gets up. "I have two more items. Are you OK seeing more?"

"Sure baby."

This time takes a little longer for her to come out. When she did, I was stunned. She was wearing a perfectly form fitting little black dress that hugged her breasts so perfectly. Held up with thin shoulder straps and flowed down, perfectly complementing her ass before it tapers off to above the knee. She was smiling as she twirled around in it. "What do you think?"

"Wow. Baby, you look sensational and that fits so perfectly, it... Well, it hugs everything in a very complimenting way. You literally took my breath away."

She was bursting with excitement. "Thank you! When the sales lady helped me with it, I was immediately in love with it. I'm so glad you like it." Reaching behind her, she unzips the dress. "The next item is under this."

I am confused, as there is no way she could have an outfit under that. As she is pulling it down, I realize what she showing me. It's a black one piece lingerie with straps that were about the same size as the black dress. It covered her breasts to barely over the nipple, with a little pink of her areola showing above. The midriff is a semi-transparent floral pattern that shows how perfect her stomach is. It goes down to right above her private area, where there is a triangle of dark fabric that flows down, under, and up. It covers all the private spots but allows me to see her bare cheeks.

She sets her folded black dress on a chair, then moves closer to me. "Do you like this, daddy?"

I damn near drop my cigar and drink. With caution, I put them both down. I take a deep breath. "Honey, that is. You are a vision they made dreams of. Yes, I like it, but I shouldn't be seeing it."

Misty moves towards me like she is stalking prey. She straddles my legs and sits on my knees, staring directly into my eyes. She smiles at something she sees there, then leans forward and kisses me with a passion. My body yearns for hers as I accept her lips. She is the aggressor between us and pushes her tongue into my mouth. Hers fighting for dominance over my own. This is a passion I haven't felt in a long time. My wife and I have passion, but this is a level higher than our best. I cannot describe how intense this is.

After several minutes of kissing and feeling the touch of each other, Misty leans to my ear and whispers, "Daddy, take me to your bed. I want you, need you. Please."

My logical mind was telling me to stop, to push her away and put some space between us. Until she said those words. Those words changed everything, and now 100% of my mind agreed, we need to take her. I want her, need her, and have to have her.

I grab my arms around her back, holding her close. She puts her legs down and in one motion; I stand and lift her, her legs wrapping around my waist, and I carry her inside. As we pass, she grabs her dress, then tosses it on a chair inside as I carry her to my room. She is kissing my neck and sucking on my earlobe as we go. I take her into my room and go to my side of the bed.

"Other side, please."

My daughter wants me to fuck her where I fuck her mom. This is crazy, but so fucking hot. I pull back the blankets and toss her down. She giggles as I pull off my shirt.

"All of it. I want to see all of you." As she moves to take off the lingerie.

"Keep it on, only pull the straps down."

She complies with a grin.

Once undressed, I gently lower my body above hers. Going high enough to kiss her as she is caressing my chest, sides and back. I move to her ear. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Oh, yes daddy, please take me. I want it, please."

I kiss her and then move down, kissing my way down her neck towards her breasts. Once there, I bite playfully at the fabric. Misty reaches behind her to unzip a little. This gives me room to pull the fabric to release her magnificent breasts. I suck, twist, and bite at her nipples as she moans and mewls for me. Her hands running through my hair. When she squirms and twists her legs, that's my sign to move on.

I move back a little and reach below the bed to pull out a large pillow I keep for occasions like this with her mom. I put it below my knees as I kiss and lick her legs from bottom to top. Finishing one before I start on the other. She is moaning in anticipation of what is coming.

When I arrive at her sex, for a moment I think of having her get up to take off her lingerie, but then I was impatient. I can always buy her more. I grab the fabric in her crotch and the fabric a little higher and tear it apart. Misty gasps as I do. It seems to excite her when I ripped it. I rip it further, tearing all the way up towards the cleavage area to split the garment in two, effectively unwrapping her. The outfit now lays beneath her, spread out like rose pedals.

I kiss around her lips and her mons, playfully. Then I kiss down her lips on each side. She is so wet and her fragrance so heavenly. I suckle her lips, pulling them into my mouth and using my tongue to play with them.

Misty is moaning to my ministrations. "Oh daddy, that is so good."

Next, I use my tongue as I lick up and inside. Her flavor is so good. Like her mother, but sweeter. I relish the taste as I send my tongue in deep, stiffening it up, then exploring. With one hand, I insert one finger. God, she is so tight. With my other hand, I tease back her hood and start flicking her clit. She is bucking to the pleasure.

"Oh god, daddy, Oh!"

I keep it up, and my daughter has her first orgasm with me. Fresh juices awash my tongue as I continue to work her. Her taste is so divine I want more. So I insert another finger and her tightness lessens just a little. I curl my fingers up inside her, looking for that magical spot. While I moved to suck on her clit, eliciting screams of ecstasy.

"Oh! OH daddy! Oh!"

And I find it, her G spot! She goes rigid for a moment, then the waves of a new orgasm hit. She is shaking as I continue to play with her to lengthen it out. It's not clear how long it was until her orgasm subsided, but it seemed exceptionally long to me. I slowly back off from what I'm doing, letting her come down easy. I move from between her legs, stand up, and lower myself to kiss her.

She is just coming back from what may have been passing out, and sees me. Without hesitation, she kisses me deeply. No care or concern that she tastes herself with me, nor concerned that she has glazed my face. We pull apart and she looks at me. "Oh, my god. I've never had someone do that. It was nothing like the one time... It was fucking amazing. I didn't know it could be."

"Are you OK?"

She smiles. "Better than OK. Way better."

"Should we continue? We don't have to go further."

She looks at me with a want in her eyes, "Please daddy I want you inside of me."

I know it shouldn't, but saying that with "daddy" in the same sentence did something to amp up my excitement even more. It makes little sense, but it seems so right.

I pull away and stand. The bed is a good height for this. I position my penis to push the head against her lips and start rubbing it up and down her exceptionally wet slit.

"Oh, please daddy."

With the utmost care, I gently insert just the tip. She is so tight, I can feel her spread as it goes in. She mewls a magical sound. Then I push in deeper, maybe a quarter of the way in, and she lets out a screaming moan.

I hold there for a few beets to let her get used to it. Then I pull back and go in further to yet another scream. Back out again, then slowly deeper. I continue this several more times. Each time, she screams out in pleasure or pain, or perhaps both, until I fully impaled her.

"Oh, daddy, you're so big. So big it feels like you've filled me up. Fuck me daddy, fuck me."

I have to say, those words will live forever in my memory. Not only what she said, but the sheer desire, passion, and love that was behind it.

I pull back and push into her. Repeating that, over and over, into a rhythm. She is panting and moaning as I do. Grabbing at my chest, wanting to hold me, but cannot from where I stand. Instead, she wraps her legs behind me and pulls me harder and deeper as I thrust.

I grab her legs and pull them up from the knee and push them towards her chest, allowing me to get even deeper and I feel myself bottoming out. I'm closer now and she gently strokes my face before moving her hands to my arms to just hang on.

12