Unanticipated Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I increase the tempo and get rewarded with her having another orgasm. It feels as if she wants to crush my penis and expel it from her. I slow as she rides out the wave of pleasure, panting and mewling incoherently.

When she comes down, I start really moving. Pounding hard and deep, moving me closer to climax. I reach down and start massaging her clit. She bucks and tightens right when I'm releasing my load and our shared orgasm seems to push hers to a deeper intensity. I keep a slower rhythm, getting rewarded with a second and third stream of cum to shoot inside her. I let out a scream of my own. "OH Fuck! Oh!"

For a few minutes I stand there, deep in my daughter's sex. Then, I pull out and lift her to reposition her correctly onto the bed. I then exhaustedly climb behind her and wrap her in my embrace. She loses consciousness for several minutes before she comes back and drowsily says, "Holy shit, I didn't know...That was..."

I lift a little and kiss her on the cheek. "Rest baby. That was perfect. I have you and won't let you go."

Then I wrap my arms around her and she falls asleep. When I feel goosebumps on her skin, I pull the blankets over her and as I'm falling asleep, I ask myself, "what have I done?" But then I feel her in my arms and notice the aroma of her lovely scent mixed with sex, and the only answer I can come up with is nothing wrong. Nothing wrong at all.

12