Unanticipated Rewards

Story Info
A dad and his widowed daughter become incestuously intimate.
3.2k words
4.09
22.4k
33
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A daughter and her dad become intimate during her recovery after being widowed.

Ours had been a normal and unremarkable father/daughter relationship, that is until we were drawn together during a period of compassionate healing that became a mutually rewarding, yet intimate incestuous relationship.

My wife and I had traveled to be with our daughter, when her husband of 20 plus years passed away unexpectedly. In a continued effort to support her following the initial period of grieving and to provide additional assistance during the prolonged healing process, I decided to take an extended leave of absence from my publishing position to stay behind to be with our daughter, allowing my wife to return home to maintain her retail business.

My wife and I hadn't been intimate for well over 15+ plus years, so a temporary separation wasn't going to be a serious hardship, at least not as far as intimacy was involved. Our concern for daughter's emotional well-being was our main priority. I was prepared to support her in every way possible and unbeknownst to me at the time, in ways I would have never considered previously.

This period of temporary separation would provide both my wife and I with a suitable time frame to be away from one another, without having to create a false narrative to do so. I had even hoped that my spouse might be prompted to seek out and find a 'Friend with Benefits' during this period, that is, if she hadn't already done so. If she had, the separation would provide her and her intimate partner ample opportunities to enjoy their trysts without any concern or fear of being 'caught in the act'.

I had already considered the fact that I would have to find a location for some 'alone' time, in order to be able to pleasure myself while I strayed at my daughter's home. I had decided that bedtime, once I was sure my daughter was fast asleep, would be the most advantageous time for me to do so. I just had to make certain that while I was in the throes of climaxing, I would not call attention to myself and disturb her while I was busy masturbating in 'my room' in the pretense of also being asleep.

My daughter & her husband had been undeniably dedicated to one another and the mere thought of either of them straying from their marital vows would have never even been a consideration, as theirs was a loving relationship of trust and dedication to one another.

My daughter was so devastated by the loss of her life's partner and best friend, that she was inconsolable for a much longer period than I thought would be required. It was during this extended period of healing that my daughter and I became ever so slowly, intimately involved. Prior to her husband's death, it would have been inconceivable for my daughter to even consider such a relationship with anyone, let alone me, her father, but in her grief, her normal defenses were fogged beyond recognition.

So, while trying to cope with her current state of grief and with my tunnel vision of wanting to support her at any cost, we were unwittingly receptive to making questionable judgments that were intimate in nature. In retrospect however, it was this period of questionable decision making that saved us both.

The intimacy was gradual at first. It began as we both became comfortable enough to dress down and become less formal following our evening meals. In what I believe was an unconscious decision, Karen began to wear some of her more somewhat revealing casual clothing. I'm of the opinion that she simply needed to feel feminine once again and felt safe and comfortable in doing so, being that it was her dad, with whom she let her guard down and exhibited her most basic desires.

The intimacy progressed very slowly over a number of weeks, until one evening after we had consumed several glasses of wine before, during and after dinner and were both feeling very mellow, that our defenses appeared to slowly evaporate. As I sat relaxing in the family room, Karen appeared at the foot of the short flight of stairs leading up to our bedrooms. She was wearing what I found to be her most provocative attire to date, and after striking a sultry pose, asked "Hey fella, what do you think, wanna help make a lonely girl feel voluptuous and wanted?"

I rose from where I was sitting and walked over to her and after taking her hand, responded "You couldn't be any more voluptuous and wanted than you are this very moment sweetheart.", as our gaze locked onto each other's eyes and Karen almost in a hypnotic state, led me by the hand up to her bedroom.

After reaching her bed, Karen drew back the covers and after turning to face me, I motioned for her to recline on her back and once she had, I covered her and lowered my lips to her forehead and kissed her gently and said "Pleasant dreams princess! You deserve the best and it won't be too long until you'll find your prince charming."

Karen smiled as she reached up and placing her hands behind my neck, pulled me in close and kissed me passionately. Our kiss lingered as she pressed her tongue between my lips and our kiss quickly became a French kiss. Then withdrawing slightly she sultrily whispered, "You must realize, I've already found him, dad."

Then, like a bolt of lightning during a moment of clarity, Karen must have thought to herself 'What just happened, what was I thinking, what did I just do and say, this is my father! What is he going to think of me, how could I try to seduce him, try to entice him to take advantage of me when I'm at my most vulnerable?'

In an effort at rehabilitation, Karen uttered "Don't keep me waiting David", trying to make it appear that she thought I was her deceased husband, as I was pulling away from her kiss.

Realizing she was as close to sleep as she was, I simply replied "Just keep that thought for a while longer sweetheart." Then, just as I was about to withdraw from her room, I turned to look back and was pleased to see that it appeared that she was already fast asleep, with a soft smile across her lips.

I faced the following morning with a measure of trepidation, as I was unsure how much Karen might recall about the previous evening, especially just before falling to sleep. I didn't want her to feel any embarrassment what-so-ever, were she to recall her actions.

Fortunately, I realized that my concerns were unwarranted, when Karen greeted me by saying "Good morning dad, did you sleep well?" I responded, "Other than a little cotton mouth, I feel great. What about you?"

Karen smiled as she responded, "Not bad actually, after all of the wine we consumed, I expected to at least be hung over somewhat, but no, nothing at all." Just then her expression changed to that of a more serious one, as she became pensive thinking to herself 'I guess he's accepted that I thought he was David that I kissed last night, I'll just have to limit the amount of wine I consume. Otherwise, I'm not sure what might happen!'

Karen appeared to be preoccupied and avoided me whenever we were near one another during the day. It appeared that she couldn't get what had transpired between us the previous evening out of her thoughts as she went about her days activities. Her thoughts kept returning to the fact that she felt a desire for us to become intimate. She questioned herself, was hers a suppressed desire that had been lying dormant without her being aware of it and if so, for what period of time had this been developing?

Fighting her desires internally, she thought to herself 'No matter how much I want to be intimate with my dad, I can't do that to my mom."

Still continuing to feel guilty, but still trying to justify her desire to begin an intimate relationship with her father, she thought to herself, 'Why shouldn't I want us to satisfy one another intimately, I mean sexually? Wasn't it my dad's potent sperm that traveled through his erect cock as he was passionately thrusting his manhood in my mother's receptive womb and inseminated one of her fertile ovaries that created me?'

Later that evening while relaxing in the living room, sitting with her head on her father's shoulder, her dad asked her "What's up sweetheart, I know something is bothering you. What can it be that's caused you to be so sullen all day. You know you can tell me anything, is there anything at all that I can do to help?"

Karen put her arm around her dad and while turning her face into her father's chest, pulled him in for a tight embrace and in a muffled voice confessed "Dad, I knew it was you and not David that I kissed when you put me to bed the other evening. I then realized that I couldn't go through with trying to seduce you, making you decide between mom and me. I felt that it wouldn't be fair for me to come between you and she that way."

He responded "Karen sweetheart, there's nothing for you to come between your mother and I, we haven't been intimate in years. To be honest, she hasn't been 'south of the border' since just before Christmas 2008!"

After allowing my remarks to sink in, Karen replied "You know, now that I think about it, whenever my college friends mentioned having heard their parent's cries of passion during their love making sessions at home, I couldn't think of any instances that I could offer to the discussions. I cannot recall having once heard you and mom during any type of intimate exchange from your bedroom."

I responded "Your mom was passionate on occasion, especially when we were dating. It was her cries of passion, pleading for me to 'plug her' as her climax approached that was one of the main reasons I asked her to marry me. But once we were married, her passion gradually lessened, and she never pleaded for me to 'plug her' ever again. I guess once she got what she wanted, you know, the security of a husband to provide for her, she didn't feel the need to 'do her wifely duty' any longer."

After a short period of reflection, I continued "Your mother never really wanted to become pregnant. She always insisted that I wear a condom during intercourse, she had absolutely no interest in 'going bareback'. I then decided not to wait any longer as I wanted a child to love and nurture. So, as I neared the apex of my climax, I surreptitiously pulled out slightly and having removed the condom, I reentered her and ejaculated and you my sweet, are the result. Being aware of your mother's 'fertile days' that she had chronicled religiously to assure that she wouldn't get pregnant, I had used to my advantage. I knew, by having deposited my load of fertile seed, there was no way I wouldn't be successful in impregnating her that evening. It wasn't until the following day that she noticed that some of my sperm leaked out and dried onto the sheet, that she realized what I had done.

Once it was confirmed that she was indeed 'with child', she let me know of her displeasure. Boy, did she ever let me know. She was more concerned with the potential loss of her shapely curves, than being pleased with her approaching motherhood. She kept complaining that her breasts would become too large and lose their 'perkiness'!

Having now been made aware of her mother's coldness towards her dad, as well as her response to motherhood, Karen began to finalize a plan of seduction. Recalling that once he had fallen asleep, he would be out cold and there was little that could wake him. She recalled that on a number of occasions when she was small, she would become scared as a violent storm approached with a number of loud claps of thunder and bursts of Frankenstein like lightning, and she would run into her parent's room and slip under their covers and hug her dad for comfort and protection. Her mother would just snicker and after readjusting her position, would immediately fall back to sleep, while her husband, Karen's dad wouldn't react at all. Karen would slip under her father's protective arm and snuggle in close against his body until the storm passed and then she would fall to sleep.

Back then, when Karen's dad awoke and found his daughter fast asleep against his chest, he could only surmise that there had been a storm and that she came to him for security and protection. It was this recollection that prompted Karen to form, for the lack of a better description, her plan of attack to entice her dad to begin to consider and desire an intimate relationship with her, even though he wouldn't be a willing participant initially.

She began her enticement by waiting until she was sure her dad was fast asleep. She was pleasantly pleased to find that he now slept 'in the buff' on top of his bed sheets. Karen felt that this fact should make it that much easier for her to sneak in and position herself on his bed and simply snuggle up close against his unclothed body.

At first, she had hoped that her dad would be asleep on his side, providing ample room in front of him, so she could simply snuggle her butt up close to his pubic area spoon style and slowly tease his limp manhood to nestle between the welcoming cheeks of her derriere.

On several occasions Karen had to alter her plan when she found her dad sleeping on his back. Karen smiled as she began to put her plan into action when she noticed that her father's manhood was not completely limp but was semi-rigid and pulsing slightly. It occurred to her that for his cock to be in that state, it must indicate that her dad's unconscious mind was having an erotic dream. Taking this to what Karen thought was the next logical step, she began to lightly brush her fingertips along the underside of her father's semi-limp appendage as it rested on his stomach. Karen would pause her fingertips briefly on the surface of the crown of her dad's tempting manhood at the end of each sweeping action, her light teasing helping to stimulate his manhood to a full erection, without causing him to awaken.

However, when her dad began to stir during this, her initial teasing session, Karen lost her nerve and withdrew from his bed and his room. Back in her room as she masturbated, she reviewed what had just transpired and thought to herself 'Patience Karen, tomorrow is another day, discretion is truly the better part of valor!'

Karen religiously continued her daily nocturnal visitations for several weeks. Most times she was satisfied with simply getting her father's cock to react to her gentle touching, but every so often she was tempted to take a slightly more aggressive approach. Periodically she would tease his scrotum, at first with just her fingertips, at other times bending down and blowing lightly on its surface with the warmth of her breath.

It was during one of these closeup breath tantalizations, that Karen was tempted to go further. She wanted desperately to caress the bulbous head of father's engorged manhood and even considered licking along the entire length of the underside of his erection, but then thought to herself 'Don't muck it up Karen by being greedy. Be satisfied with what you're getting away with for now.'

The challenge was for her not to become too aggressive, too soon. She had to remember 'Good things come to those who wait.'

Karen's thoughts fluctuated between her desire to simply satisfy her sexually deprived father and the realization that she had developed a deep desire to become intimate with her own father and this caused her a measure of angst and concern.

Then Karen's thoughts recalled what her dad reported as a non-relationship with her mother, one that was devoid of any intimacy what-so-ever. Karen decided that she was going to do whatever was necessary to satisfy her dad's sexual needs and desires. At first, she even considered attempting a 'full on' seduction of her father as he lounged watching TV after having dinner, but decided against it, as she thought her dad would reject such a brazen act out-of-hand.

Still, Karen decided that she was going to do whatever it took to help her dad to climax with her assistance, even if it meant she had to do so without his knowledge as he slept. She began this evening like she had all the previous intimate teasing ones, by slipping in next to her dad as he slept and teased his cock to full erection. It didn't take long for her father to react to Karen's ministrations as his hips swiveled slightly and he uttered a long low moan. Karen was pleased when her dad's hips rose in response to her stroking his now pulsing cock and the fondling of his scrotum. She smiled broadly as he ejaculated a massive amount of cum several inches into the air, which landed all over her hand coating her fingers with its warmth and down onto his pubic area.

Karen wanted to continue stroking her dad's slowly deflating manhood hoping for an encore performance but decided to stop when her father showed signs of possibly waking. She therefore thought it best not to clean up the ejaculate on his pubic area, reasoning he'd simply think that he had had a 'wet dream' during the night.

Karen was now faced with what could be a life altering decision, does she simply continue providing her dad with her nocturnal manipulations of his manhood and scrotum as he sleeps during the nights that follow? Or does she dare hazard taking the initiative to move forward and provide her dad with the ultimate intimate sexual experience, by going all-out satisfying his sexual needs and desires.

Karen realized that there was the distinct possibility of irreparably damaging their current relationship, by taking the chance of offering herself without reservation in the hope of their becoming intimately involved. The fact that by doing so would be a mutually rewarding and beneficial experience, only fueled Karen's desire to take this momentous step.

Karen now had to ponder whether that by doing so, would she be rewarded with her father's eagerness to engage in such a mutually rewarding, albeit incestuous relationship, or would he reject her advances? If so, could their relationship endure such a negative response? Karen realized what was at stake and had a difficult decision to make.

So she decided to sleep on it and wound make her decision in the morning.

To be continued ...