Unarmored and Undressed

Story Info
Orc girl strips in an armor shop for a customer.
3.9k words
4.28
4.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarukka stood behind the counter and minded her paperwork while several clients browsed through the shop's wares. Armor sets of different styles, types, and prices were standing on display, as if alive and simply waiting for their new owner to walk right out of the shop's wooden floor. It wasn't true, of course, since only one armor set here was alive: a metal golem named Ferro, whom the owner appointed as a security guard, enchanting both its vision and spiritual senses so no goods would be stolen.

After all, there were plenty of goods to worry about: heavy platemails, gray chainmails, beautiful cuirasses with ornate depictions of Saitoris' coat of arms... And, of course, colorful bikini armor sets of different styles and shamelessness levels for the female warriors, valuing old traditions and their companions' happiness. This place, boldly named by its owner 'Hot & Metal', was a dream for any novice adventurer.

However, the most captivating sight was still the shop's lone employee, a tall and broad-shouldered orc named Jarukka. At first, she was quite an imposing sight, as her large green figure towered over humans and light elves coming into the shop, especially when she wrote in her papers with her muscular arm or gave customers her serious look. What added to this effect was Jarukka's maroon mohawk, which looked as if it were bloodied, and the dangerously-looking piercings in her ears and lower lip.

The girl's feminine beauty still shone through this aura. Her large breasts and alluring backside were noticeable even when hidden behind her mundane, peasant clothes, and the orc's hourglass figure added a nice balance to her muscular stature. Still, many customers took her for a serious, no-bullshit greenskin who would not take kindly to any workplace conflicts or excessive questions. Jarukka wasn't fond of this reputation. As hard as it was to believe, in reality, she was a fun-loving and kind girl with a somewhat annoying anxiety that bothered her each time she felt a problem coming up.

"Jarukka, again?" The orc twitched as she heard a deep voice calling to her from the back.

This time, the problem turned out to be short, stocky, and with a long brided beard. It was her boss, Mr. Smathblick, a renowned dwarven craftsman and the owner of this little shop.

"How many times do I have to repeat?" Mr. Smathblick shook his head, "the armor suits won't sell themselves... Well, at least these ones. Those that did that already got sold!"

"Yeah-yeah, I get that," Jarukka nodded as she finished writing, "but boss, what can I do beside answering the folks' questions and the like? Not like I can force them buy stuff if they don't want it."

"You don't need to force, you just have to engage with the customers more. Look at them, they're all scared and confused since they don't know what to choose!" The weaponsmith moved his hand around.

"I dunno, boss, they look perfectly contented to me," Jarukka shrugged.

"Perfectly contented to look at our wares and walk away, and it's part of your job to fix that. Make sure someone's buying something today, or we'll have a serious conversation about your employment."

"My what?" The greenskin scratched her head.

"The possibility of me kicking you out for not doing your job, that's what!" Mr. Smathblick grunted as he returned back to his workplace where he was working on yet another equippable perfection.

"Oh no!" Jarukka said out loud on accident.

She had to make sure at least someone didn't walk away empty-handed today. Otherwise, she'll have to abandon her fair trade and return to being a gladiatrix for the nobles' sick entertainment. And that place's payment surely wasn't worth its many hazards. Thus began the search for her victims. Unfortunately, as she swiftly jumped over the counter and began talking to the customers, they simply replied with 'just browsing' and kept minding their business. Jarukka couldn't even convince Sarla, a blue-haired drow girl who couldn't decide which bikini armor she preferred, to buy either set. It all looked grim for the seller.

Then she saw a good-looking blonde knight eyeing an even better-looking set of armor. One of the most expensive ones as well. The half-elven warrior in his thirties looked both wealthy and strong enough to find such a set worthy of his gold, and the armor he was already wearing looked old, with many dents of past battles covering its surface. Jackpot, Jarukka thought as she charged to the knight and introduced herself, barely managing to stop before bumping into the armor rack.

"Nice to meet you, Jarukka, I'm Alrian. Nice outfit, by the way," the light-haired warrior replied, "could you tell me more about this armor set?"

The orc's eyes shone with enthusiasm, and the words began flowing out of her fanged mouth like a current. In several minutes, she told Alrian everything about the item she could remember, starting with the rare metal it was made of and the enchantments her boss used to make it more durable, and ending with historical records confirming that using such armor sets in battle is considered manly and righteous. The maroon-haired orc talked with her hands up in the air while the knight nodded and quietly gawked at her impressive chest.

"Alright, that does sound quite charming, just as you do," Alrian smiled, and Jarukka replied in kind, "how much?"

"Oh, that'll be two thousand gold!"

"Two thousand?" The knight's smile suddenly vanished, and deep thoughts seemed to have overtaken his mind, "that's a bit much."

"Yeah, I get that... I mean, I get why you'd say that," Jarukka quickly corrected herself according to the shop's policies, "but the thing is, the metal was rare, and the enchantements were costly!"

"Yes, I understand that, and I would still like to buy it. However, I'm not sure it's actually worth two thousand. Perhaps, fifteen hundred would be more like it?"

Jarukka was mortified at this offer, and it got even worse when she caught her boss's gaze from the back. Mr. Smathblick was fully against any discounts, as he believed that his work was already greatly undervalued.

"Um, I'm afraid we cannot do that," the maroon-haired orc anxiously replied, feeling her heart pumping in her chest.

"Well, I suppose I will browse a little bit more then," Alrian said with disappointment.

Jarukka's limbs shook for a moment. She imagined herself at the end of the day, being kicked out of her job, having nowhere to go and nowhere to stay... No, the orc had to salvage this situation, everything depended on it.

"Wait, Alrian," the orc called him cheerfully, "please, let us find some solution. We cannot lower the price, but, I dunno... Maybe I could give you something else for your purchase, as a gift?"

The knight's eyes filled with a mysterious, curious spark.

"Go on," the handsome man said.

"Well, I could... I could..." The woman stumbled for a moment, thinking about her options.

She couldn't offer anything from the shop. Giving something her boss owned for free would mean a death sentence. Since Jarukka herself didn't have much, it only left her with one idea.

"Well, you said you liked my outfit," the orc said, noticing the knight's interest growing, "how about I give you my shirt? Just as a gift, y'know."

"Interesting. I think that would sway my opinion, if only by a little bit. Let's try it," Alrian said, waiting for the orc's move.

Jarukka was never the one to shy away from undressing and didn't feel like doing it now, even considering the unusual setting. After all, she had a fit, beautiful body and didn't see any reason to keep it hidden. The orc took off her shirt with a swift move, revealing her muscular upper body. The girl's abs were a perfect contrast to her large, alluring breasts, now only hidden by a black bra. Jarukka didn't even think much of it, she simply placed the shirt on the rack and stretched her arms out.

"It's nice to get some fresh air," the orc joked, noticing how the gazes of all customers suddenly turned toward her.

"That's... Quite a nice offer, I admit," Alrian spoke with a mischievous smile, "but, you see, two thousand is a large sum, I don't think one souvenir will cut it. How about something else?"

Jarukka kept going and offered her boots, still oblivious to the man's true intentions. Alrian nodded, letting the orc free her nice feet and feel the wood with her bare toes as she placed the shoewear right next to the rack.

"Very well, but I feel like having only the shirt makes your offer incomplete. Your outfit looks like it matches," the man spoke again, "how about giving me the second part as well?"

He thought it'd take far more convincing, yet Jarukka just giggled and began taking off her pants.

"Should be okay," the orc said with an innocent smile, "chicks here try on bikinis all the time, not like that is much different!"

In a moment, Jarukka already stood in front of the man in just her underwear. The girl's black bra and panties did little to conceal her athletic figure radiating strength in its sexiest form imaginable. The orc asked Alrian about something, yet he didn't reply, too focused on admiring the greenskin's body. Now she finally understood.

His lusty gaze, his smile, the way he pushed her to let go of her clothing... Jarukka couldn't help but grin herself, confidently leaning against the rack and letting the man ogle her however long he wanted. Her anxiety was gone in an instant. Instead, confidence came along with the feeling of being admired. Jarukka loved this sensation and let herself enjoy it, feeling a flurry of pleasant tingles all across her undressed figure.

Being an orc in a mostly human and elven empire, she was often looked at with caution, not with any sort of desire. Feeling wanted like some elven cutie was a rare and cherishable event, and Jarukka decided to enjoy it to the fullest. She put her hand on her hip and leaned a bit forward, letting Alrian have an even better view of her breasts.

"It ain't really my clothing you're into, yeah?" The greenskin asked even though she knew the answer.

"Why would you think that? I'm simply fond of collecting peculiar items," the warrior didn't abandon his legend, "thank you for indulging my interest so far, but I'm afraid I will require something more to part with my gold."

The knight's eyes darted to Jarukka's chest. She understood the hint right away. There were still several other customers in the shop, all of whom could see the undressing orc perfectly, yet it couldn't stop her anymore. With a confident move, Jarukka unclasped her bra and slowly took it off, enjoying every moment of her mischief. Her round, green breasts bounced out of the cups with her nipples already getting hard.

A couple of silver dots were shining among the sensitive dark green skin, small piercings that were only intended for a select few in Jarukka's life, yet now were on full public display. The orc's breathing became heavy, and her heart began racing, but she didn't feel bad like when talking to her boss. Instead of anxiety, she felt excitement.

"What's this, a brothel?" Some grumpy old man mumbled under his breath and swiftly exited the shop.

No matter, Jarukka thought, today she's landing a far bigger customer.

"Wow," Alrian replied, taking his time to ogle the seller's chest.

Other customers also noted the girl's boldness. A couple near the chainmail began blushing and made sure to avoid eye contact with the orc. A squire teen who was looking for a helmet froze in his tracks like he had just witnessed the return of the Protogod and couldn't comprehend this beauty. The drow gal still choosing bikini armor giggled and gave Jarukka a couple of claps, to which the redhead answered with a thumb-up.

"So? Nice gifts, aren't they?" Jarukka asked in a sly, enticed tone while placing her bra atop of the set's helmet.

Alrian looked at his new friend, standing in front of him and other customers in just a pair of black panties, and said exactly what Jarukka hoped he'd say.

"Almost. There's just one tiny detail left. The last item I'd like to receive so I can be confident in my choice. I hope you're ready to provide."

His eyes carefully gazed at the last article of the girl's clothing.

"Hell yeah I'm ready," Jarukka said, all giggly and heated, as she put her arms on the edges of her underwear.

Looking over the shop to better see people's reactions, the orc suddenly froze. She once again caught the gaze of her boss, looking at her from the back room's darkness akin to a predator stalking its prey. How could she forget to explain this to him?!

"I... I'm sorry, I'll be back in a sec!" The orc said as she rushed away from the racks, her large breasts enticingly jiggling from her running.

The greenskin reached the back in a second, disappearing behind the door to the customers' surprise. Heat from the nearby blacksmith equipment engulfed her barely clothed figure like steam from hot springs, yet it couldn't stop the beauty from shaking. Her fear was so great that she even covered up her boobs, feeling the hardness of her nipples with her hands.

"Boss, I'll explain everything! That guy, he wanted..."

"He wanted you to get naked in order to buy the armor?" Mr. Smathblick asked in the stern tone.

"Yes, yes, so I..."

"So what do you still have your panties on?!" The man cried out, "go and earn our money. And stop covering up, it's bad for business. You gotta be confident in what you're putting there, girl, otherwise you won't sway my clients."

The orc couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was simply too good to be true. Such a proper a conversative man like her boss telling her to strip naked in the workplace? Turned out, he truly knew what's best for business! With this encouragement, Jarukka decided not to waste time. She thanked Mr. Smathblick and then slid her panties down her legs right then and there, showing the boss her entire naked front.

The pleasant roundness of her naked breasts and buttocks was a sight to behold, while her tight, hairless vulva was the perfect addition to this view. What the dwarf also noticed was a small, silver-colored ring that shone in between Jarukka's pussy lips. A fine craftsmanship, but still unusual for the majority of non-orcish saitorians. That girl's ought to be forever grateful that he even gave her a job with so many piercings, the blacksmith thought as he tried his best to concentrate on his craft.

"Just go already, don't distract me from work!" The dwarf grunted, realizing how worse the plates and edges of metal looked in comparison to his employee's bare flesh.

"Got it, boss," the orc raised her hand and flew back into the shop.

The first thing Alrian saw was a piece of fabric being thrown right at him. The knight caught the garment and quickly realized what it was, placing it right beside the rest of Jarukka's clothes near the rack. Then, she emerged, green and naked as the day she was born. With her back straight and her chin up high, Jarukka slowly strolled to her customer, enjoying each glance she caught on her way.

A couple of new customers came in while Jarukka was in the back, now also thrilled by her looks. Some humphed with annoyance, others rejoiced and cheered the orc on. Sarla was especially excited, shouting words of support from across the room as she tried on a chainmail bra. Meanwhile, the knight was elated, following every move of the maroon-haired hottie. Their gazes almost met, yet he was too focused on everything below the girl's neck to look at her face. Jarukka came up close to him, landing her hands on her beautiful hips. With her legs shoulder-width and her body fully freed from clothing, nothing could stop anyone from ogling the girl's entire form. Just as she wanted.

"So, how's that for a gift?" Jarukka finally asked, her eyes sparking with excitement.

"Very, very nice. Everything looks perfect, I must admit," Alrian nodded.

"Alright, because I ain't giving you any more. Take it or leave it," the orc added with an enthusiasm never before seen in her workplace.

"Sure, it's worth two thousand. Hell, it's probably worth all three!" The man replied, "that said, I still have to make sure everything's in order. Can I... Touch?"

"Oh, sure thing! No problem here..." The maroon-haired girl said, pointing at the armor with both her arms.

Suddenly, she was interrupted by a firm grip of Alrian's hands. This was the moment she realized he didn't mean armor at all. Still, Jarukka came too far to back down, so she let the man grope her however he wanted. The knight started with a hug, placing his palms on the girl's back and gently moving them downward. Soon, his fingers were on her waist, after which they quickly moved to her naked butt while Jarukka felt their owner's hot breath on her neck, enjoying the goosebumps it caused.

"Oh my gods, what a wench," some woman clad in full armor from head to toe scoffed and turned away from the spectacle.

"Indeed. I wish more women were like her..." The young square remarked dreamily.

The greenskin slowly turned in her customer's embrace, allowing him to explore more and more of her body. He abandoned any shame, enjoying himself however he pleased. Soon, one of Alrian's hands was stroking the muscular woman's abs, while other groped and caressed her boob, causing the girl to moan. Her voice was soft and quiet, but became louder when Alrian's fingers moved to her pussy.

Jarukka's legs gave way under all this sweet pressure and she nearly fell, but the knight held her tight. Finally, with his fingers stroking her pussy lips and one of her erected nipples, Alrian gave the orc a passionate kiss. She responded in kind, gently moving her mouth in harmony with her dear customer. She felt eyes of all other customers either staring at her or shamely hiding between the racks, filling her with even more sexual energy. It was so hot, Jarukka felt like she was about to melt. It wasn't meant to be, however, since she was interrupted as soon as the knight had enough.

"Apologies," he said in an enchanting tone as they broke their kiss, "everything's perfect, I am contented. However, I just remembered that I don't have money with me. I need to travel back to the inn and retrieve my gold. I hope you'll wait here for me."

"Huh?" Jarukka slowly fell out of her transe, breathing heavily, "ah... Sure, it's alright. We close at eight, so make sure to come back before that!"

"Please, reserve the armor for me, will you?" Alrian released the greenskin, giving her an enthusiastic butt-slap.

"Of course, I'll write it down," Jarukka said, naughtily shaking her backside.

It took her a minute to realize that she was still at work and not in a brothel where she could've asked Alrian to fuck her right there on the floor. As much as she wanted to do that, there were still things to do, so the orc strolled back to her desk and produced her quill. It wasn't likely that the armor set would get sold to anybody else, but boss always demanded correct paperwork. Alrian waved the greenskin goodbye and left the shop while Jarukka sent him air kisses and striked cute poses behind her desk.

Her nipples were tingling like crazy, while her pussy was clearly wet from their little play. It made Jarukka a bit mad for a second, who does this to a girl then leaves for the rest of the day? But alright, she thought, at least her work will be fun today. A middle-aged human in platemail came up to the greenskin for advice. He tried asking something, but his eyes kept daring to her round, alluring boobs which pushed away all of his other thoughts.

"Maybe I should go get dressed for the rest of the shift," Jarukka giggled as she jumped away from the desk, catching the man's eyes staring in between her athletic legs.

The greenskin strode back to the rack, breathing in all of the attention, laughs and comments the customers gave her. It was a nice dare, yet working like that would be distracting. For one final show, Jarukka naughtily bent over near the rack, letting everybody ogle her bare backside in all of its glory. Then, she reached for her clothing... And realized it wasn't there.

12