Unarmored and Undressed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" Jarukka quickly got up, having no idea what just happened.

"Oh, the knight took it," bikini-clad Sarla responded with a giggle.

"What? But why?" Jarukka raised her eyebrow, unsure how to react.

"He said it's so you wouldn't decided to change your mind and take back your 'gifts' while he's away, or something. An interesting guy, he is."

"No way, Ferro wouldn't let him go with my stuff!"

The greenskin approached the large, broad-shouldered golem at the door. He glanced at her with approval, saying that he liked her outfit for revealing that she had nothing to hide.

"And what about the knight hiding MY clothing?" Jarukka crossed her arms under her bare breasts, making them appear even more alluring.

"Your clothing? Not property of 'Heat & Metal'. Not detected. Unimportant," the golem replied calmly.

Suddenly, Jarukka felt a new wave of heat engulf her as she realized what just happened. There was no way she'd go outside like that to catch Alrian, and no way her boss would let her wear something from the armory. She'll have to work naked until that sly charmer comes back! The worrying hit the naked girl like an arrow, yet its head quickly turned smooth and even somewhat sweet. She didn't have to panic due to being naked, since everyone here already saw her. Instead, she could embrace her state and enjoy it. For hours. It turned out, the wait will be even more fun than she anticipated. This thought made Jarukka giggly again, and she returned to the desk with an even more shameless gait.

"There are been difficulties with getting my uniform back," Jarukka said with active gestures, causing her large breasts to jiggle in front of the customer, "you'll have to bear with me here, I guess. So, what did you want?"

The maroon-haired orc leaned forward a little, fully showcasing her naked front. Nobody in the shop could remain indifferent to her gorgeous figure, even the boss occasionally cast glances at her from his workplace, to check whether she was doing her work properly, no doubt. But the one enjoying this spectacle the most was Jarukka herself, who finally felt herself like the beautiful woman she always was. They didn't fear her anymore or consider her imposing. Instead, they wanted her like they would any other hottie standing here butt-naked. The orc loved this change and felt sad that soon it'd go away. Maybe, Jarukka thought with a naughty grin, it was worth trying to keep it.

12