All Comments on 'Unattainable'

by flirtycupcake

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good job!

Nice pace, kept my interest wondering when and how the two of them would finally hook up. The ending left me yelling SHIT! I can't wait to see what happens when they get together the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
🌟

I loved the slow build-up and can't wait to read the second chapter

trigudistrigudisabout 8 years ago
Nice Buildup

Your pacing was superb. Like Ella, you leave the reader begging for more. But next time, watch out for those mistakes. Ex: you wrote mercy when it appears you meant mercilessly.

Beefy725Beefy725about 8 years ago
Amazing

The thought process behind the story is a amzing. Not only is the story extremely sexy but it is very well written, and that is more important, to me at least, then how hot the story is. I can not wait until the next part comes out.

MySweetestBabyMySweetestBabyabout 8 years ago
Great start...

I hope this playboy of a big brother gets a taste for his sister no other woman can quench. Would be awesome if they fell in love with each other.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Story has excellent core foundation, dynamic characters but ....

To me , the tryst was too casual and too soon even if it was excellently scripted. Every scene was money and main couple have excellent taboo chemistry but I wanted Ella to be the woman that makes Jack sweat, confounds and astounds him before she gives it up. It would be interesting of Ella's career as journalist gets her sideways with some dubious deal of Jack.

In wrestling parlance Ella is a babyface and Jack is a heel. The heat from antagonism would amp up the suspense . But I'm going a bit too negative . Their edgy conversations have verve which carried over in literally, no holds barred tryst . Excellent first effort from flirtycupcake . I thank the author for sharing.

Full marks. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I think you should continue the story as you imagine it. Trying to please other readers will only make your story disconnected.

You are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Style

Very well written with words that made your story seem to come alive. One change that might have made your story even more entertaining, and added a bit of humor, would have been for Ella to kick Jack in the groin as he was over her. Knock him off his "High Horse" so to speak and allow him time to reappraise his opinion of Ella, and catch his breath. Your story could have proceeded from there in the direction you chose. Just an idea from an old man with a long memory and a sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Not normally a fan of incest. But am glad this was the first piece that got me interested. Hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This sounds like a very intreging story and one I really want to read more. His baby sister is so Hot for her brother and he wants the same thing too it seems. I hope you write the next chapter very soon. Cannot wait to see what they do. Thanks !

fefe428fefe428about 8 years ago
Off to a great start...

I hope you're planning to continue this soon!!!

AliceinLiitlandAliceinLiitlandabout 8 years ago

Love this story! Please tell me part 2 isn't far off, I keep checking hopefully:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Really hope you continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Make more!

Make another one soon! I'm loving it. It's sexy, forbidden, and ownership. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Iove it when naughty is soooo good. Hope there is more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

This was so good, why did it end so soon?? Please give us more!! I live for the rare stories on this site that are amazing and well written, this is an amazing start and really REALLY hope there is more to come!!!

* 5 stars (nothing less than that)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
tease

You cant just leave us hanging like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This can't be it?

Ever planning on giving us another chapter?

krys1lvs2readkrys1lvs2readalmost 7 years ago
Another

Please give us another chapter for this story

jtw0978jtw0978almost 7 years ago
More

Please add more to this don't leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I need moooorrreeee please

krys1lvs2readkrys1lvs2readover 5 years ago
Chapter 2

Would really really like a second chapter to this installment. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wicked !!

Absolutely love your stories. 2 of the very best i`ve ever read. Its a pity we cont have more of this great content available. Please add a few more to your collection !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fuck! Where's the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
With you first 2 stories a solid 4.

I think "leaving them wanting more" is not the worst thing in the world. I was surprised you made the age difference work. The story was believable, which I kind of like.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Really? The brother's a cunt

dysexicdysexicabout 3 years ago
Why no chapter 2?

Just curious cuz it was a great start!

MySweetestBabyMySweetestBabyabout 3 years ago

Are you going to add more? Please do ♥️👍🏻

dysexicdysexicover 1 year ago

I always wished you would finish this story.

Wordsmith8863Wordsmith8863over 1 year ago

Can't wait for you to write more, such a fantastic story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, when are you doing the next part???!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous