All Comments on 'Unbalanced'

by Shavvy3100

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
moresubthanslavemoresubthanslaveabout 6 years ago
Interesting

That was an interesting read, I kind of liked the way you used just dialogue to tell the story. I did have a little trouble at first because I made the mistake of thinking the dominate was a male (my own mistake, an assumption that wasn't fair to make). The story is very short and while there are things implied it leaves me a little wanting on details.

Great job though, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Have you ever seen a cock cage up close and personal?

They are toys. They have tiny locks. Get the cheap ones made of plastic and a moron rubs the lock back and forth and the hasp breaks and the man is free. Get an expensive, all stainless steel one and a moron takes a small screw driver and opens the cheap lock. Spend hundreds of dollars and buy a good lock? A moron goes to the locksmith and has him remove it. Or make him some extra keys if he wants to play the game his way. Or goes to Home Depot, buys a cheap pair of bolt cutters ($19.95) and cuts the cage into little pieces. Or goes to a Hobby shop or Target, buys a Dremel, cuts the lock off and the cage into pieces in about 60 seconds. This whole idea is simply moronic. The only way she keeps him in a cage is if he has his own game in mind and plays along. And I guarantee you he's removing the cage and beating off ALL the time. Your stories are hysterically funny. You should post them in humor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous