All Comments on 'Unbeknownst'

by lexstroker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Never_RogerNever_Rogerover 3 years ago
Good Job

A strong performance from a writer

SaraSeraSaraSeraover 3 years ago

A crushing romantic success!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really nice story

First time reading a story by you and was very impressed with the quality and style. I love the whole premise. Bravo!

Christy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

Awesome story. Congratulations

sdaze_uksdaze_ukover 3 years ago

Good story. Good length and well written.

I thought the 'discovery' scene was well done and avoided a lot of cliches. I expected Eliza to be a bit more surprised or sceptical with the sudden revelation.

Would like to have found out a bit more about Dani's past/history. Apart from a tiny amount of background, she just seems to have dropped on to the planet one day to become the perfect nanny and partner. It wasn't important though. I know there is only so much exposition you can put in a story before it becomes tedious.

I did find some of the major plot twists a bit predictable, but they were well written so I didn't mind that either.

Still 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really incredible

This story was perfection to me. You wrote such a wonderfully emotional and dramatic piece of literature that I have to reread it after I finish this comment. The story itself has complete realism and draws you in while you wonder what will happen next. I have to admit that I wouldn’t have had any problem if a particular person decided to leave by someone else’s decision but then I think many who read this story would feel the same thing. You have serious chops as a creative writer and I cannot wait for your next story.

J.D.

lexstrokerlexstrokerover 3 years agoAuthor

I sat on this story for several months, thinking it wasn’t good enough to submit. I’ve been in a creative rut lately and have a couple more incomplete drafts gathering dust. Hearing the positive feedback helps tremendously! Thank you all for your kind words and your votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet story

Nice build up of the relationship. I liked the small hints (Dani's parental estrangement, Curt's muffled phone) that implicated much bigger issues.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 3 years ago

Very well written but not realistic that she would be fertile and get erections easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most Excellent

Excellent writing, even better storyline. Nice length that allowed for your character development and added to the plausibility of the story. Good job!! One of the best I’ve read.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Well damn it. I was raised to despise cheating and feel there are so many ways to avoid it. So I usually have at least a mild dislike for cheaters even fictional but you got me to love these characters and not dislike them at all. You wrote one heck of an engaging story I will happily read more.

Synthia44Synthia4412 months ago

I don't usually comment on stories or read stories this long but this one had me right from the start. Just a couple of errors but it was a fantastic story. Would love to find a lover like that. Worth 100 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlexstroker@lexstroker
286 Followers
Thank you to everyone who has read and those who have given feedback on my last two stories- Dreams of My Desire and Carmen. Also thank you to everyone who had read and or commented on my previous works. It felt so good to release these after having them sit idle for the last ...