All Comments on 'Unbelievable Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Thank You, Thank You

The wait for the start of a new series was WELL worth it. As usual it has the makings of another great story, I don't know why I like these plot lines of yours but I find the so intriguing and interesting to read. I cant wait to see where you take it but I know it will be spectacular.

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 4 years ago

Great start to a new series

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonover 4 years ago
Awesome!

This is fantastic, Soul!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Another great read by soul71. I look forward to reading the rest of the series. Keep up the good work.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
Well done! Bravo!

Very interesting storyline you have going here.

I wasn't expecting the part about his memories.

So he's living in a house full of "strangers" to him?

Thus has the makings for a GREAT series.

I find the family's irony to be hilarious.

They think of Johnny as the "freak" or "weird" one when that's exactly how society would view them if they knew about the incest.

Can't wait to see whatever confrontation happens between Johnny and Bill's fiance.

homerjayhomerjayover 4 years ago
nice

i like where this is headed of course. and thus far I enjoy the original ideas in your story. looking forward to part 2. hope it cums soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape

So, the mentally damaged son, after being abandoned in a hospice for a couple of years, can now look up to continuing rape from his sick mother and his deranged sister, and probably later both of his brothers girlfriends? Because that is what is happening, there is nothing sexy on the whole situation of the family fucking as it is presented here. His mom is a brainless slut who has not respect for any of his boundaries, and Johnny is completely drugged and unable to respond normally to anything.

This should be in non-consent, not in incest.

OvernightsOvernightsover 4 years ago

This is kinda different on a few things im glad to see youhold true to your style and also try something different enough to be potentially over the line. Plesse keep writing as uve just found your work and i am seeing interesting concepts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So very good.

I’m very much looking forward to the next chapter. My only regret is that I accidentally tapped four stars, insread of five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

I'm not sure what to think about this story yet. I like that it's a different type of story. The supporting characters aren't likeable and the main one is one you definitely have sympathy for. I read someone say it should be in non consent, I think that's not the case. Sometimes stories cross over multiple categories and one just has to be chosen. I'll read on and hope the main character find peace away from the family somehow. That maybe due to the fact the story starts where there hasn't been any build up to how the family has that crazy relationship between themselves. I haven't rated as yet more due to how I'm not sure how I feel about it. It is not bad though it's a personal thing and I just haven't decided yet if that makes sense.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a family! People seem to forget this is fiction, a made up story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Got past p1

It is impelling reading.

And really hope the family lose out and Johnny never becomes a part of their sick family. The writing and story are so good my blood pressure is high. Please let me know he is safe from them.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
A very strange story

That is not to say I don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.

There's a difference between fantasy and something downright unbelievable. The family in this story fall into the latter category from the beginning.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
The whole point.

Some commenters negatively say this story is trash but in all honesty this is thought provoking when you look at it objectively,here you have Johnny who was locked up for two years in a nuthouse by parents who didn't understand how to help their Son,and while in there the Doctors and Staff abused,mistreated,and even killed 5 patients while in there.

Then he got out,came home and one of the Brothers Girlfriend (Ruth) basically considered Johnny a freak and insane and had no qualms about letting the whole family know she was a Rude Stereotypical Hateful Bitch that hated Johnny because she didn't want to listen or understand him so she just said what she wanted to to hurt Johnny.

But thankfully Mom finally wised up and learned how to get her Son to open up and let his emotions out somewhat,and even if Mom has to use sex to get him to do it then who is to blame her,she wants her Son to be happy like he once was.Now Annie there at the end she too was trying to help Johnny by dry-humping him but never-the-less she was trying to help in her own way.

Finally back to Bitch (Ruth) in my honest opinion that one brother should dump her Sorry Ass for her deplorable behavior toward Johnny,that bitch needs to go.Oh and lastly I hope Johnny can overcome his problems and can be happy again.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
5 stars

Loved it. Fuck the haters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This one was kinda all over the place. I like the main character, but the rest of the bunch was a bit weird and did not always provide the most logical behaviour or musings. It seems to me, that they should be the ones getting therapy (but not by the same theraphist, because that women belongs in jail).

That being said, I didn't hate it. This story is somewhat unique and interesting enough for me to continue reading.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

I find it beyond credulous that Johnny would ever possibly forgive his family. Heck the way they have treated Johnny they should be grateful that he has not killed them in their sleep or at the very least did not take pictures of their orgy and post them online

DhamakaDhamakaover 3 years ago

Too much underrrated. I like soul's stories and hope to see more. Have read through pretty much all incest stories posted by him and this one look one of the best ones in terms of plot.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very yummy beginning, I'm glad that I found this in your listing... Thank you!

addsmanaddsmanover 2 years ago
Wiwhd

I would have blackmailed them into going to Duke and kept my distance no matter what probably would have been a bit more of an asshole about it as well to keep them away.

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

If this is your 1st reading. You will love the rest. It is a bloody good one. Shows how selfishly low humans can get. I love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh, I hope that Johnny gets out of there. His family is a giant piece of shit. But I have a feeling they will all just use him for sex and eventually he will come to love it. Because that's how these stories go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol, crazy = bad, crazy w/big sick = good… Watch out kid, as soon as someone with a bigger dick comes along, you’re old news.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Based on pyschological bits and pieces contained in this Chapter and character development of John/Johnny, the family does not have a glue was to who Johhny has become. They know who he was but not who he is now. They have failed to accept the psychological changes that have been forced upon John/Johnny. This story is being logically developed. Hopefully the characters will be developed in depth and breath. I hope the author has performed background work on psychological and psychiatric manipulation/modification.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FINALLY! I had to get a new computer and apparently didn't get my bookmarks saved and I couldn't remember the name of this story, just the plot, and have been searching for SO LONG, but finally found this incredible story again!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Sick and abusive family. Couldn't get past the kitchen scene on page 1.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

As always, the family is trash

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Enjoying it quite a bit so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6772 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES