Unbelievable Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers

That was too soon for him, however, she did hope that one day he would. That there would be a time he would trust her enough to make that bond. Her hand lightly pressed his hot steely rod against her firm little peach. Her thumb brushed though his hair as her hand caressed the back of his head, gently laying him face down into the valley of her temple. Where he could drown his woes without a care of being judged.

"Don't they feel nice Johnny?" Annie asked, breathing heavily, knowing she's going to love it when he was ready. "Just enjoy it, let me show you how you're supposed to masturbate," she said, in a soft, loving whisper. Leaning back, allowing his gaze to fall upon the one area that would forever connect them. "Doesn't this feel better than using your hand?" Annie asked, her hips rocking, allowing her heat and slickness to soak through.

"For... whom?" Johnny asked, between staggered breaths. His nostrils flared as his sister's face was instantly an inch away.

"Who said I couldn't enjoy it as well, hmm?" Annie hummed. "Who said I couldn't enjoy how my little brother's cock feels as it rubs against my hot pussy?" Her breath was caught in John's ear as her thighs trembled. Her hips jerked and popped as she neared that mark. Her nails dug into her brother's skin as her clit glided up that long pole. "That's it Johnny, let it go, cum for your sister," Annie demanded in a heated-tone. The wood shifted and groaned as she dry humped her brother. Thrusting his face into her cleavage as his crown swelled, rope after rope of his hot seed struck her stomach...

To Be Continued...

soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers