All Comments on 'Unbelievable Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 4 years ago

Smartass comment it seems your doing some free promotion. How many chapters well there be and I hope they can help him from what those pill pushing quacks.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Yet another compelling story

Really enjoyed this instalment, keep up the good work. Though my only complaint is I need more instalments faster can't get enough.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
So Much Potential

I'm really liking this series and love the addition of the Damien Sol graphic novels (I want them) The way you are building this story has my waiting patiently for each new part. Thanks again for another spectacular story.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
"Please Sir, can I have some more?"

Another great chapter.

While it does leave me greatly missing the adventures of the Porn Star Family and of Family Secret - New Orleans, this is definitely a worthy story in exchange. Onky downside is the withdrawal from waiting the next fix (chapters).

Thank you for all the great work you're doing putting together awesome stories back to back to back, etc.

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonover 4 years ago
Fantastic chapter

Great follow up to part one, Soul. Hopefully we see more sex between the rest of the family. I can’t wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great twist to a written subject. I loved the characters and the premise of the story. I loved the way the family interacts and the dialogue. I read both chapters and I am interested in the story as well as the family loving. I hope your fertile mind will be working overtime with this story line. Thanks for your time and imagination and I look forward to your next chapter.

shallowhandshallowhandover 4 years ago
Excited to read more!

Very promising story; you do a very good job world building. Lots of directions to go here. I will say, this story is much darker than your others, but I do enjoy it nonetheless. Waiting for future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Question

I'm loving this story and was wondering if we every learn what john did to be put into a mental hospital in the 1st place.

Keep up the great work and thank you again for your work

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! So Great!

First part pulled me in & the second has me HOOKED! I really hope you have more for us soon be the story as a whole is mesmerizing. I can only say that I am addicted!

nicho1855nicho1855over 4 years ago
Unbelievable.

Amazing, not one negative anon comment. Great story, and I am eagerly looking foreword to the next chapters if there are any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really good series

Really good series like how your gradually making Johny step by step and the family realizing how much pain he was in

Really good hope for more chapters soon

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

Part 3 is uploaded, that doesn't mean it's been published.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Again, a strange one. But very good.

On to the next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reality

This is escapism, I get that. If I wanted reality, I would read something else. But, having said that, we do all realise that if this were a real situation, then the sexual abuse, for that is what it is, the sexual abuse of a vulnerable adult, would do more to destroy his mind than the naive, but well-intended bits are doing.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I am enjoying the tongue-in-cheek story, suspending disbelief all of that, but I just would not want anyone thinking that any of this is good, it is, in a real setting outrageously obscene, the sexual abuse of a vulnerable adult. Saying that, as long as no-one does confuse reality with this, then it's a good story.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

aha working yourself into the story I see...

as others said very little to realism and all over the place.

but somehow that works for this story in my opinion.

I mean it's really a tough Story you shouldering here. with a sensitive topic overall and a quite complicated family/sexual situation. (meanwhile, it works also in its favors; for the story).

with all that said I still think its quite a "sweet"/nice/heartfelt story. that everyone in this family wants to help in their own ways and with different motives.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

I’m sensing a tone that only Katherine, Wanda, and Ruth are primarily interested in what Johnny’s cock can do for them. If he wasn’t bigger than the other men, they wouldn’t care. Annie is after his. Johnson, but cares equality about his psyche. Before he was institutionalized, Annie had a closer relationship to him than the rest of the family. It’d pretty damned sad when his more interested in riding him than healing him.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

Wow, this is really well done. You definitely didn't shy away from the hard subject matter. Thank you!

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

I personally find this story the farthest thing from titillating or arousing the supporting cast is frankly venal and self-obsessed without a single redeeming quality I can think of? The setup really should have been for a revenge story or a coming-of-age story far removed from his completely fucked up family.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Johnny: *Be seriously mentally ill and have severe emotional trauma.*

Johnny's Whole Family: "I know, let's fuck him!"

e.e

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I like the story and the writing style. However, I cannot understand how the wwomen, especially the mother, be so interested in having sexual relations with Joh/Johnny while not understanding the psychological/psychiatric impact such action could have on him. Although he did not have sex with Julia, the emotional/psychiatric impact she had/has on him is so tremendous that completing the act of intercourse with a female could completely break his psychic, id, ego or even his self-awareness. I do rate the story 5 stars. However, from a mentalhealth aspect, the female characters in this story are a diseaster waiting to happen. From an incestuous love story, I find no love from the female characters only sexual interest.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 years ago

Yeah... I have to say, the way these women are CONSTANTLY looking for ways to get him into bed, while trying to disguise it as helping, just puts me off.

I mean, seriously.... the guy sits on his bed, dcrying and shivering in fear, and Anni gets wet looking at him. He stands in front of a grave, crying his eyes out, and wanda starts masturbating!? He has a mental breakdown upon seeing his dead girlfriends photo, everyone thinks about how to get to his dick. It's just so unalluring I actually started scrolling past all the sexy scenes.

Shaqjor477Shaqjor477almost 2 years ago

So far I tend to agree with the immediately previous comments, the constant attempts to fuck him, and even coercing/almost forcing him into participating, are not hot. I keep hoping that there will be a turn around, and someone beyond Johnny will turn into a likeable character, and treat him with a modicum of respect and caring beyond their own desires.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

This story is like a train wreck. Or an accident on the road. You have to watch. These people are just as F'd up as Johnny is.

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

I just want to nuke this family, I honestly feel sick !!!

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with most of the comments about this story. Will continue on, but the women in this story are awful.

Lupercal16Lupercal1627 days ago

Hm, nothing like a little in story self promotion, huh? Not a criticism, just an observation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES