Unbelievable Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay to be nervous. There's nothing wrong with that Johnny, in some ways it's cute," Ruth said, silently admitting he was cute when he blushes. "You did have your childhood taken away, that is normally the time when you usually experiment with whomever your with. I don't mind if you want to experiment on mine. Think of it as repayment for all the things I've said about you," she said, hoping that he believe her words -- which were all true. After the heated argument she and Bill had she had to admit she did just want to fuck that cock of his, however, as he detailed what happened that caused his hospitalization in the first place. Then it hit her. Why John kept everything close to his chest, because he loved too much, loved too hard only to have everything he loved die on him. In the end leaving him alone to carry the pain all by himself. What John went, and still is going, through sounded so much like the ancient Greek tragedies. "Trust in me Johnny," Ruth said, slowly bring up his hand. She didn't want to push him too fast. She wanted him to enjoy this. While yes, sex was on her mind, but that took a back seat to show him that opening up to them wouldn't be so bad. That they would never intentionally hurt him.

"Yes Johnny, enjoy how it feels in your hand. Your sister's are soft and squashy given their size. Yet can't you feel the difference between them?" Ruth asked, noticing his sly nod. "Now you can keep playing with it, you can add your other hand if you want while I take off these shorts," she said, her thumbs hooked around the belt loops of her blue jean shorts. "Now don't laugh, but I didn't have time to wash any of my thongs before we left," Ruth said, as she unzipped her shorts. Hiding her smile as John bit on his lip as the pink bow that sat over her dancefloor on her pearl white panties came into view. "I don't wear these often because," feeling his hand running along her skin as she turned around, "they don't show off my ass all that well," she said, filling his view with her taunt apple shaped ass. Hooking her thumbs around the waistband of her panties, bending down as she pushed them to the floor. Feeling her cunt quiver as she felt his breath upon her overheated sex. Wondering if John could smell how aroused she was. Looking between her legs wondering if he liked the look of her pussy, John was staring at it very intently. She watched as confusion settled in his eyes as they darted from her dark stubble along her dancefloor and to her blonde hair once she turned around to face him.

"What? I dye my hair," Ruth said, feeling her cheeks heat at the sound of John's chuckle. "Are you saying you don't like the look of my naked body, and more importantly my pussy?" she asked, her lips an inch away from his. Watching how his eyes dipped low as her breasts swayed. "I know this does," Ruth purred, the tips of her fingers teasingly danced up his shaft before her thumb brushed along the tip of his crown.

"Son of a..." John stuttered feeling on the verge of blowing his load.

"Yes Johnny, enjoy it," Ruth said, with a warm smile. "How about we take these off, so I can take care of you and this..." Her body shuddered, her breath grew still, feeling her cunt throbbing and her mouth watering as she slowly pulled down John's shorts. She couldn't believe how much bigger it looked like from so close up. "Now you don't worry, let me take care of you. If you have to cum all I ask is that you give me a warning beforehand, so that I can enjoy it too," Ruth said, smiling warmly up at him as she rested on her knees.

Her tongue rolled in her mouth at the banquet she was about to receive. She couldn't remember when the last time was she had something so big in her mouth. Ruth could only think back to the time when she accidently found her mother's dildo. Like any pre-teen's curious mind when their bodies were flooded with surging hormones. She tried and was left with a sore mouth as she tasted something odd on her mother's rubberized cock. That was before she knew what another woman's pussy tasted like. Now that she had years of experience under her belt, she wasn't to about to pull away now, while she might have a sore jaw once she was done tasting that monster, it would be worth it. A smile touched her lips as John fell backwards onto the bed. That pleased her to no end as her lips wrapped around his mushroom top.

From what Bill had told her this change in John's behavior was due to some new drug. She did hope it was helping him as she sank deeper on his pole. Her left hand ran down her stomach. Feeling the heat radiating off her mound as her fingers ran along her labia as her head bobbed. Moaning around his shaft as she sank two fingers into her canal. Her eyes glanced up seeing his rapid breathing as she rolled her hips sinking her fingers deeper into her womanhood. How she loved the taste of John's cock. Loved how that head of his pressed against the back of her throat, the only thing she wished she could do was take him down her throat, yet she didn't have that kind of skill. Still, that didn't stop her from bringing pleasure to his cock or to John. Watching how the heels of his hands pressed against his eyes.

"I wonder is he fighting against himself, knowing how his body likes my mouth on his cock and our shared past?" Ruth asked herself. Her tongue tickling the underside of his crown. Watching how his body reacted. "Soon Johnny, soon. Soon you'll be used to this, and maybe you'll be ready for something more," she said to herself as she inhaled his cock once again. Hoping that her words would ring true.

"Going to..." Johnny croaked out his only warning.

That was all Ruth needed to hear as she eased up to his two-inch mark. Moaning as she felt the blast of cum jetting into her mouth. Then another and another and another until her mouth was filled with his sweet salty treat. Holding it in her mouth as she eased off his spent cock. Dribbling some of his seed into the palm of her right hand. She so wanted to know how his cum felt like on and in her cunt. Her eyes fluttered as she rubbed that white goo along her labia before sinking her finger into her dripping velvet tunnel.

******

A day later...

John always enjoyed fishing. It allowed him to shut down his mind and simply enjoy the sound of the lazy lapping waves. The cool sweet air, and if he was lucky... "Got one!" John cried victorious as the tip of his rod bent by the sheer weight of the bass before it leaped out of the water. If he had to guess it was about ten or fifteen pounds as its silver, striped body glinted in the sun before it hit the water.

"Look at him go!" Ms. Ginsburg shouted from her float as she waved at John as he stood in the shallow water. Her sun-bleached blonde hair was held up by a large white hair clip that matched her white bikini that strained to contain her rather large 36D breasts. Ray had been telling him the truth that she had indeed lost weight since last year, given there was a light tone to her abs and her thighs. He tried to keep his gaze on his reflection on the water's surface due to how he could almost see the detail of her womanhood even if he was thirty feet away. Her ruby hued lips flashed him a smile and she raised her cold drink to him as they both stood out beneath the late morning sun. The swim trunks he had donned that morning didn't have the netting his others had so that left one way for his cock to go -- downwards. John was glad only he could see the head of his cock peeking back at him in his reflection as Ms. Ginsburg turned giving him a view of the toned ass she had worked on all year as she went back to her sunbathing. It wasn't until he heard the shrill cry of the gears of his reel that his mind returned back to the task at hand.

"Sorry about that," Johnny whispered to the fish. "Kind of got distracted," he muttered as his thumb held onto the mouth of the stripe bass as he unhooked his jig from the fish's mouth.

"What do you have there buddy?" Brandan asked, his bare feet glided along the fresh cut grass. "Wow! That's a keeper," he said, as John turned holding up his prize. Noting the line that was planted in the ground knowing it had to have one or more fish on it. It was something he had taught his son long ago. Brandan was surprised John still remembered. "Maybe there's hope yet," he said to himself. "You know how your mom, Annie and Bill love bass, you don't mind if we keep it do you?" Brandan asked, kneeling down at the edge of the grass.

"No, not really," Johnny said, shaking his head. He only fished because he actually liked the act. He -- personally -- didn't like fish. They served it five days a week when he was in that place. That was when they didn't withhold his food from him. "You want this one too?" Johnny asked, pulling the five-pound largemouth out of the water.

"You've been busy this morning," Brandan whistled as the two fish wiggled in his son's hands. "I do believe your mom and the others are going to enjoy this," he said, taking John's prize from him.

"Want me to..."

"Now son, you know you aren't allowed near sharp objects," Brandan said, rising from his position. "Why don't you go enjoy a swim, I'll take care of these and your pole, since you saved me from running to the store for some fillets," he said, smiling down at John.

"Alright," Johnny muttered, turning his back to his father, knowing where he was going to go. He needed space to cool off not only his mood, his rod needed time to go down before he left the water. The water sloshed around his legs as he pushed deeper into the lake. He honestly couldn't remember who taught him to swim, or when, but his body never seemed to forget the lessons that were taught to him as he floated on his back as he lazily headed deeper into the dark cove that cut in-between theirs and Ms. Ginsburg's property.

John didn't see the look or how Ms. Ginsburg's glasses slid down her nose as the leg of his swim trunk rose up flashing her the entirety of his cock, nor did he see her gaping mouth as he paddled deeper into those shaded waters. Who quickly set down her drink and nearly leaped off her lounger. She knew where he was going. Not having kids herself, whenever they showed up throughout the spring and summer she was all too happy to have the infectious laughter around. So, when she learned of Johnny's illness from his mother, she had made his own little spot for him. She always took a liking to him, and when she saw how different he was after he got out of that place. She was always there to comfort him should he need it. Rushing into her house grabbing a large beach towel from the shelf knowing the place she had made for him couldn't be seen from his parent's property.

Her breasts bounced as she hurriedly walked across her lawn to the little path she had made. Sometimes she liked to lay out naked next the water away from prying eyes, or when she didn't want to deal with the gawking teenagers that harassed her on their little jet skis.

"Man, why won't you stay down?!" She stopped in her tracks as she hid behind an oak tree. Her hand cupped her mouth as she peered around it. Her eyes widening as they ran up and down the length of his cock as John stood askew to her. Watching him arguing with his engorged rod.. She honestly didn't see anything wrong with it. She could feel her nipples pressing against the material of her top as she pressed the towel against her chest. Her labia began to swell and throb. Feeling them almost slipping around the material of her bottoms. It was the biggest cock she had seen in a long time, and she's seen many some; were welcomed... many, however, weren't as teens and older men thought it was appropriate to flash her while she sunbathed. Thinking that just because she was single and lived alone that gave them the right to show off their little peckers. When she just wanted to spend her time alone enjoying the sun, and her quiet life. Most of the men had learned their lesson when she flooded their homes with dick pics she found on the web. When their wives came out to inquire why, she would inform them what their husbands had been doing. While most have learned their lesson it wasn't as bad as before.

"I don't see anything wrong with that Johnny," Ms. Ginsburg said, the undertones of her arousal were laced in her words as she stepped out from around the tree. "No need to cover up," she cooed as his hands shot out before him. Feeling her moisture leaking out of her cunt, knowing that soon her bottoms would become transparent. The light tan sand she kept raked was cool on the soles of her feet as she stepped onto that little secluded beach. Dropping the towel onto the bench she had placed there just for him. Bending over in front of him, knowing he would be able to see how her bikini bottoms separated her labia forcing them out around the sides of the material. "Do you like what you see Johnny?" Ms. Ginsburg asked, her hand ran along her ass, pulling aside the fabric showing off her bright red mound. Letting him see how aroused she was by the sight of his young hard cock. "See, fair is fair," she said, smiling warmly at him leaving her pussy uncovered.

"Why don't you come help me lay out this towel and we can talk," Ms. Ginsburg said, facing him, cocking out her hip feeling her trimmed blond bush peaking out. "No, no, no," she said, shaking her head as John tried to pull up his swimming trunks. "Take them off, it isn't like... its not already on display," Ms. Ginsburg said, her voice dripped with sin as she stared unabatedly at John's blood infused muscle. "Come on, come on, no time to dawdle," she said, snapping her fingers. Her clit throbbed; her entrance clenched as that engorged cock flexed. Her sultry green eyes gazed at John as he kept his eyes downcast as they spread out the towel. "Now come sit, and tell your auntie how you've been," Ms. Ginsburg said, while she wasn't related to him, that didn't take away the fact she thought of herself as such, at least where John was concerned. Patting the towel, sitting cross legged so he could see how her pussy opened and would be so welcoming to that large tube of hard meat that stood out before him.

"Ms..."

"How many times have I told you to call me auntie or Janus?" she asked, flashing him a coy and seductive smile.

"Sorry," Johnny muttered bowing his head. His face burning red as he sat nude before her. His eyes flickered to her hand as she patted his knee.

"Now tell me how have you been?" Janus asked, bring his gaze up, as her top did little to hold her breasts in place.

"Fine I guess," Johnny said, bashfully.

"And are you still having the nightmares?" Janus asked, how she wanted to wrap him in her arms as he nodded. Ever since she bought her lake house with her now deadbeat ex-husband's money she would always have a little chat with John and his siblings along with his parents. She didn't know why she was drawn to John, maybe it was because she could relate to how damaged the world made him, like her abusive ex-husband made her feel about her worth. Hence why she never had kids, at least not with that prick. "Is Julia still haunting you?"

"She always will," Johnny sighed. Janus was the only one he ever told anyone about her before now. She was the only one he felt that could relate somehow to the pain he was going through. He didn't understand it, it was just a feeling he got. Maybe it was the sadness she hid in her eyes when people weren't looking, or maybe it was her forced smile when he could sense all she wanted to do was cry.

"How I wish I had someone that..." Janus's thought trailed off. Remembering all the bad relationships she's had in her thirty-eight long years. "Never mind that, tell me why were you speaking to that?" she asked, pointing directly to his proud member.

"Well..." Johnny looked away, he couldn't believe he was naked and in front of her. When he did masturbate she was the one he pictured, because in some sense she understood him. Far more than his parents, siblings, his doctor, or anyone else for that matter. Plus... she was the hot neighbor that he had spied upon since he was ten.

"Johnny?!" Janus said sternly. "What have we talked about, you always look at a person when you speak to them," she said, in a loving and caring voice. All the while she could feel her juices leaking out of her canal. "So, answer my question," Janus said, probing him on.

"About two weeks ago..."

"Yes?" Arching an eyebrow waiting for him to continue.

"My new doctor put me on this new drug."

"Okay," Janus said, fighting back her smile at his nervousness. It was so cute.

"It didn't start immediately, but I started to notice no matter what, a rub from my sheet, a picture of a covered boob, a stiff wind, and this thing would just -- bam! -- spring to life," Johnny said, gesturing to his manhood.

"And what happened after you took care of yourself?" Janus asked, she couldn't help herself as her eyes dipped low seeing that bead of pre-cum that formed on the tip of his crown. How she just wanted to crawl over there, letting John watch the sway of her breasts, the way her taut ass would wiggle as her tongue ran along its tip.

"That's the thing every time I did, no matter how many times I did it, it would always get hard even if I just came for the fifth time," Johnny said, in an exasperated sigh.

"Really?! Five times?" Janus asked, her voice quivering as she imagined what it would be like to be fucked by that beast and covered in five layers of his hot cum. "I bet it gets very sore, you have been taking care of it, haven't you?" she asked, wondering how she was going to get him to let her taste it. Not to use him just for the fun of it, she genuinely wanted to bring some bliss to John, and she knew she couldn't help him with what was going on inside his head. She knew no one could. Yet even if it was physical relief it could just be as good as helping him heal mentally.

"Yeah," Johnny said, shyly scratching his cheek.

"Johnny?"

"Hmm..." His jaw dropped as Janus pushed aside her top exposing her breasts to him. Her dark pink nipples stood erect upon their matching areolas. Her breast were still firm and perky yet sagged slightly due to their weight and gravity.

"Do you think I'm pretty; do you think I'm sexy, do you think I'm... hot?" Janus asked, her tongue flicked against her teeth as her sultry tone filled that small beach. Knowing that they had spied on her from the trees for all those years. Their spying she didn't mind, they weren't obnoxious like the others that came to harass her all because she had a very sexy and alluring body.

All John could do was nod his head in agreement. He couldn't believe his mind ceased to function properly as Janus displayed her body to him. It wasn't like he hadn't seen plenty of naked women in the past two weeks. Albeit they were his mother and sister.

"Then why not let me take care of you," Janus cooed, patting the spot next to her. "You have been with a woman before, haven't you Johnny?" she asked, even though she knew he hadn't. Other than Julia she was the only one she knew of that John allowed to get close to him. She didn't understand why that was, but she wasn't about to break his trust in her or push herself onto him even though she so wanted to slide that hard cock of his into her juicy pussy. "Plus, I don't think you would want to head back with that..." pointing at his cock, "so..." taking a deep breath, "hard," Janus said, she couldn't help it. Her lust and want filled her voice. "Let me take care of it for you," she said, her eyes reassured him that nothing more would come of it.

"Come on, I won't bite," Janus said sweetly, patting the spot again. Her heart quivered as she watched how his cock dangled as he moved up the towel. "Johnny have you ever felt a naked pussy on your cock?" she asked, as her fingertips skimmed up the back of his rod. Enjoying how she could make those eyes of his flutter.