Unbelievable Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no," Johnny stammered.

"Then allow me the pleasure of letting you experience what its like, will you let me?" Janus asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Y-you want to do t-that?" Johnny asked, he never thought she was into him like that. Sure she helped him get things off his chest whenever they saw one another. Yet this was something else altogether.

"Mmmhmm," Janus purred into his ear. "And it will help me as well." Her breath hot on his skin caused gooseflesh to race along it. The pad of her index finger gathered up that bead that had been taunting her. Making him watch as she slowly licked and sucked it from her finger. Sucking on her lower lip, she so wanted more. She wanted to taste it straight from the source. "Lay on your back Johnny," Janus said, swinging her leg over his lap. Watching his Adams apple bob as she untied her top then her bottoms joined the other piece of her bathing suit as it rested on the sand. "What do you think of your hot auntie, hmm?" she asked, with an alluring smile as she knelt over him. Her left hand ran along her stomach, through her trimmed bush, letting him gaze at her swollen lips as she spread them a part. Feeling her juices dripping out of her love pocket down onto his groin.

"H..." Johnny tried to get the word out of his mouth, but only incoherent dribble came forth.

"Don't my breasts look pretty?" Janus asked, cradling her orbs in her hands. Noticing how that rod of his surged as his eyes gazed so lewdly at them. His eyes followed her hand as she reached down, feeling her mound quake as the heat of his erection soaked into her palm. Watching how his back arched as her hot, moist lips pressed lightly down upon that hard pole of his. Her thumb massaged the head of his cock as her hips slowly rocked. Her thighs trembled as her labia glided along his shaft. Sucking in a breath as her clit brushed along that mushroom top feeling her juices starting to coat his rod. "Enjoy it Johnny," Janus said, breathing heavily. Trying to remember the last time a cock that wasn't rubber or metal touched her womanhood. A warm smile touched her lips as John's hands lightly squeezed her thighs.

Her hands landed on either side of John's head as she fell forward. Her hair clip loosened and bounced along the ground as her blonde hair cascaded out around them. Enclosing them in their own private, little space as they stared into each other's eyes. Her muscles trembled as her hard nipples brushed against his chest as her hips glided along his rod. Taking a chance, leaning down, their noses softly brushed along each other's as her lips neared his. Moaning into his mouth as she came, feeling her cream coating his rod as her labia hugged that thick piece of wood. Her cheek brushed lightly along his cheek, her nose nuzzled his hair, "Johnny I want to fuck this big hard cock you have," her lips brushed against his ear, "yet I know you aren't ready for that kind of intimacy. Maybe we can take it step by step until you feel ready to plunge that..." the sucking of her lip reverberated his eardrum, "fat cock into my wet pussy," Janus purred before her lips lightly wrapped around his earlobe. "Don't you enjoy the heat of my pussy, the wetness you bring out?" she asked, feeling him nodding against her. "Trust me it's much better when its deep inside of my pussy. Its all nice and tight. Eager to milk that big hard thing you have swinging between your legs." Whimpering when his hands commandeered her breasts.

She didn't think he would, yet she was so glad to be proven wrong. "Mmmhmm, touch all you want Johnny. Let them comfort you, this is how it's supposed to be between two people. The past can never be changed yet find some way to move forward. It doesn't do well to dwell in the past, take it from me. It will only hurt you in the end. One step at a time," Janus said, her thumb brushing along his cheek. Feeling the twitching and the swelling of his cock knowing it would be soon. She wanted that hot cum in her mouth and not going to waste on his skin. Watching John's head lift as she scurried down his body...

"Oh shit!" Johnny hissed as Janus engulfed his rod. Her mouth felt so hot, so comforting, so enticing as she took more of him in. Her green eyes peered up at him as her cheeks were sucked in as her tongue did things that he didn't think possible. "Fuck... going to..." Her moan vibrated his cock taking the sensation of his cum flooding her mouth to a whole new level.

"God... I taste so good on this cock," Janus said, coming up for breath. Her hunger burned in her eyes as she peered over the head of his rod.

"Johnny, lunch!" Katherine's voice rang out.

"Aw, shame," Janus pouted before flashing John a devious smile. Watching him squirm as she licked up the back of his cock, giving that mushroom top one last hard suck to ensure that she got every last drop of his cum out of those balls of his. His head left her lips in a loud pop. "Now, you best run along. I'll be seeing you," Janus said, winking at him.

John's mind was all a flutter as he swam back to where he left. He still couldn't believe she did that. Not that it didn't feel good, he just didn't think she would... Ever! The gentle waves lapped at his calves as he walked to shore.

"Well now, what do we have here, hmm?" Annie asked, as she bent over her 46DD breasts swayed as her black micro bikini top did little to support their massive weight. It's one-inch wide strip of cloth barely covered her areolas and nipples leaving the rest for his eyes to gaze unhindered at their vastness.

To be continued...